Lisa's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Lisa's husband has a surprise for her birthday.
4.4k words
4.33
54.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Steve? This is Roger, Lisa's husband, from the office? I have a unique question to ask you..."

That phone call was the beginning of an adventure that I never expected.

I'm Steve. I work at a small office where I'm just one of a few guys, out of about 30 employees, on staff. So, needless to say, I've run into my fair share of "girly" conversations and I'm really considered one of the girls to many of my female friends there. I'm ok with that. I have great respect for the women I work with and we have a good, family style relationship. I'm a middle aged man who is no poster child for anything "manly", but I dive into the conversations when I feel it's safe to do so. One of the women I work with is named Lisa. I've known Lisa for about 15 years. She's about 10 years younger than me, married, has children, and is one of those people who brighten your life. She is fun to tease, but can give it right back.

Now there are all kinds of beautiful in this world. I'm not sure which category she would be placed in, but in these eyes, she is definitely beautiful. If someone was describe her physically they'd probably call her a big beautiful woman. She is about 5'7", has a beautiful face and smile, is curvy, has large breasts, and natural blonde hair that falls down her back. Not a cover model, but very attractive because of her personality and attitude. I have met Roger several times socially when we have office parties and we often chat about our spouses and families. Sure we chat about some personal stuff, but it's all in fun and we enjoy the banter. This is why Roger's call caught me rather off guard.

"Yeah, hi Roger. How's it going? What can do for you?"

"Ok, Steve, this may sound like a strange request, but let me throw this out there for you to consider. Do you mind?" "Uh, ok. Go ahead."

He began, "It's Lisa's birthday soon. I've been wanting to do something really special for her. Recently in bed, we've been talking about fantasies and stuff and she's talked about several things that she's never shared with me. So, I wanted to surprise her with something I think she'd really like. The reason I'm calling you is that she considers you to be a dear friend and I think you're someone who she and I can trust."

"Thanks, I guess," I laughed. "I do have a lot of respect for Lisa and I can honestly say I'd never do anything to hurt her. But there's got to be more to this that you're not telling me, right?" And there was! He explained what he had planned and what my role would be. He also explained that he had another of Lisa's friends lined up to help with his surprise. The more he explained the more intrigued I got. I finally told him I was in, but that I wouldn't do anything that would affect his, or my marriage. That was something he was happy to accept.

___________

On the arranged day I drove over to Lisa and Roger's house and, as instructed, parked around the corner and the waited by a mailbox down a few houses. A few minutes later, a woman walked up and introduced herself as Cathy, Lisa's other friend. This was something I didn't expect, but was very intrigued about the next part of this surprise!

While we waited for Roger's signal, we made small talk. I discovered that Cathy and Lisa had daughters about the same age and that they had known each other for years, through sports and the girl's activities. I know what Roger told me about what he had planned for me, and I can only assume Cathy had the same conversation. Surprisingly, we both seemed very calm and business like. Roger came out of the house and gave us the sign.

Roger was in his robe, and from what I could tell he didn't have much on beneath. When we got to the front door, Roger lowered his voice and gave us the next set of instructions. "Thanks for coming, you guys. This means a lot to me, and even though Lisa should never find out about who you are, I know it's going to mean a lot to her as well. Ok, my parents have the kids and we're going out to a hotel later for the weekend, but I thought I'd surprise her here. She's in our bed. I just spent the last 30 minutes giving her a very slow and sensuous massage. I have her blindfolded and she said she'd keep it on throughout. So, are you guys still up for this?"

We both told him yes.

"Great, ok, so when we go into the house, you guys will need to strip. When you're both naked we'll quietly make our way to the bedroom. Just follow my lead and have fun!"

He opened the door and we made our way in. There was some nice easy jazz playing loud enough to mask little noises, and I could smell the lavender and rosemary of the massage oil in the air. Cathy and I looked at each other and with smiles, began to strip. Now I don't know how many guys she has stripped in front of, but she seemed pretty calm and we both went about it in a funny, clinical way. Neither of us seemed embarrassed or shy about it, though my cock began to rise in anticipation of what was to happen. She was very attractive with nice C+ breasts and had narrow landing strip of a bush, leading to what looked like a shaved pussy.

Roger signaled us toward the bedroom. The lights were off and there were candles throwing a pleasant light around the room, creating a subdued and sultry atmosphere. There on the bed was Lisa. She looked truly beautiful. She was naked and her skin glistening from the massage oil. She was indeed blindfolded with a scarf. Her hands were free, but Roger had told us she was going to keep them above her head unless she wanted to use them. Her large breasts relaxed towards her sides.

I had often wondered what her breasts looked like, so I was excited to take a good look. They were big, had a pink, cream color. She had large areolas and her nipples were about as large around as my little finger. They weren't really excited right now, but I couldn't wait for them to pucker up and get erect. Cathy and I looked at each other and shared a smile. We were going to enjoy giving Lisa her gift. He motioned for Cathy and I to make our way around the bed.

Roger leaned down and spoke softly into Lisa's ear, "I love you so much, baby. Are you having a good time?" Lisa smiled and nodded slowly. As he spoke, he began to lightly run his fingertips over the skin of her face and neck, causing goose bumps to rise. "That's good, because I have a lot more in store for you. I want to give you everything and can't wait to spend the weekend with you. Are you ready for the next part of your present?" Another nod. His fingers were grazing over Lisa's breasts and nipples now. They responded just as I had hoped!

The dark skin of her nipples was tightening and puckering up, stiffening. I looked over to Cathy and saw that she was biting her lip and that her nipples were hard now as well. This was having an equal effect on me, with my cock was responding to the action I was witnessing.

Roger went on. "I want you to enjoy everything that's going to happen to you. You are perfectly safe, but if you want anything to stop, you just tell me, ok?" A big smile came across her face and her nipples were rock hard now, Roger pinching them lightly. Her thighs were squeezing together and I could smell that she was aroused. One last nod.

Standing to Lisa's left, Roger started off next by reaching down to her big breast and grabbing with both hands and began rubbing it, at the same time kissing her deeply. "Oh, baby! I love your big tits. I want to eat them up," and with that bent over and starter kissing, and licking them, making loud sucking noises which caused Lisa to moan. "You like that baby? Huh? You like me sucking those big tits like that?", he said milking them and pulling them.

"Yes!", said Lisa. "Suck and eat my bit tits." That's when he looked at me and mouthed, "Together," so I mimicked his actions, finally holding those beautiful tits of Lisa's. They were more than two hands full, firm, and hot, and when I bent over to lick them, I could feel her warmness on my face and smell the combination of the oil and her natural smell. She gasped at feeling a second set of lips on her breasts, and her moaning became stronger. I kind of went wild, pulling her nipples with my lips and even biting her nipples gently and pulling them with my teeth.

"How's that, baby? Two mouths on your tits, sucking you. You like that?"

"God, yes!" was all she said. That's when Roger nodded to Cathy.

At that sign, she leaned over Lisa's head and began dragging her hard nipples over Lisa's chin and cheeks. Lisa opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, licking over Cathy's breast wherever she could reach. When she finally dragged her nipple over her lips, Lisa's mouth came open and she began to lick and suck on Cathy's nipple The slurping and moaning sounds she made reminded me of someone having a meal after a long starvation. This must have been part of that pillow talk Roger had told me about. I saw that Lisa had brought her right hand down from her pillow and was rubbing Cathy's bottom and back while she was trying to devour her breast. I saw Cathy open her legs a bit and saw Lisa slip her hands up high, so I know that Lisa was getting a good handful of Cathy's excitement.

Roger and I continued to devour Lisa's breasts and watching her do the same to Cathy. I took one hand away from her breast and began moving it toward her pussy. I slowly rubbed around her pubic patch and began running my fingers down between her thighs. She opened them quickly and I used my fingertips to graze over her lips and the sensitive skin all around her pussy. I knew she was going to be wet, but I was amazed how wet my fingers became just by doing that to her. The moaning I heard encouraged me to slip one, then two fingers into her, easily at first, then deeper, making sure I was massaging her G-spot. I pulled my finger out, brought them up to my face to smell them. It was amazing! Then I rubbed the wetness over her hard nipple and slowly began to lick and suck the juices off. I sucked my fingers clean before putting them back into her pussy. I made eye contact with Roger and indicated I wanted to go dive into that pussy with my mouth. He nodded.

"How you doing, baby? Huh? You like this? You like those big tits being sucked like that? Huh, baby, do you?"

With Cathy's boob still in her mouth, all she could do was grunt and nod.

"You like having that titty in your mouth, baby? You like sucking tit like that? Huh?" Lisa nodded and moaned. "How about those fingers in your pussy, baby, huh?" As he was talking to her, he was kissing her neck and face. Cathy pulled her nipple out of Lisa's mouth with a pop, and before she could answer him, Roger dove in and deep kissed her with amazing passion. Cathy, with Lisa's fingers still in her pussy, sat back and pushed them deeper into her and rocked back and forth, enjoying the sensation.

Now, I love giving oral sex. I love to spread a pussy open, smell it, taste it, and explore it. To watch it blossom like a flower, and to watch her squeeze it, making the juices from her excitement slowly trickle down her slit, over the puckered anus and disappear down the crack of her ass. To me, this is as intimate as it gets. Me, lapping and drinking the fluids from her, consuming them, making them part of me forever. This is what I was looking forward to do to Lisa.

Not wanting to take a long time sightseeing, I got between her thighs and began licking the wetness and the small hairs tight up against her lips. I reached out with my fingers and spread her lips open, opening them like a delicate flower. Her clit was erect and extended through the hood. I saw her pee hole and ran my finger over it and then the moist inner area of her lips. Her pussy flexed and she shuttered, causing a flow of juices to cascade down her slit. She might have had her first orgasm right there!

I leaned in closer, licked up one side and then down the other, slowly, carefully, not wanting to miss any part of this. I sucked her labial lips into my mouth and pulled on them with my lips. When I touched her clit with my tongue, she jumped, breaking Roger's kiss. Roger stood up and began rubbing his hard cock over Lisa's cheek and lips. Her tongue was out and she was licking wherever she could. She turned her head slightly and sucked his balls right into her mouth.

Cathy had moved down Lisa's body as was now working on her right breast. I saw Roger pull his balls out of Lisa's mouth and slide his cock into her mouth. She rolled over slightly, took it in her hand and stroked it while Roger slowly fucked his wife's mouth with it.

I refocused on what was in front of me, Lisa's amazing pussy. I flicked her clit with my tongue, then took it in my lips and sucked it like she was sucking Roger. Slipping my fingers back into her, I cupped them up towards her pubic bone and rubbed and massaged her G-spot. All this action was making her lift and grind her pussy onto my face, drenching it. I pulled my fingers out and thrust my tongue deep into her pussy. I sucked and swallowed as much as I could, loving the smell and taste flooding my mouth and nose.

I pushed her thighs back a bit towards her stomach. I began to trace the trail of flowing juices with my tongue, from her hole, down over the sensitive perineal skin, over her anus, and down her crack as far as I could reach. Then I began a slow and determined return trip, stopping at her anus, rimming it with my tongue, causing her to jump, grab the bed with her free hand, and pulling her mouth off Roger's cock. "Oh, fuck!" was all she could say. Roger put his cock back in her mouth and began pumping faster, the excitement getting to him as well. Cathy had stopped sucking Lisa's tit and was watching the entire scene, giving little kisses to Lisa's breast. Her right hand slowly stroking her own pussy.

I kept rimming her ass, at the same time rubbing her clit. She was close to exploding and I wasn't about to hold her off any more. I rammed my tongue into her ass over and over at the same time applying more pressure to her clit. She came so hard that her butt came off the bed and she gushed cum from her pussy. She pulled away from Roger's cock again, and was panting and moaning as I continued to work her two holes until she squeezed my head between her thighs. I pulled back, but not before forcing my head back to her pussy, sucking her cum from her, swallowing every drop I could get.

My chin was dripping when I pulled away and moved away from between her legs. Roger was quick to replace me there, telling Lisa, "Oh, baby, I'm so hot right now! I'm going to fuck you so hard," and didn't wait for a response. He lifted Lisa's thighs, spread them, put the tip of his cock into her open hole and drove his cock into her up to his balls. Lisa gasped and Roger grunted, his balls slapping her ass every time he rammed into her.

Cathy and I watched as this couple we both knew and cared about make the most passionate and heated love we had ever seen. With my mouth and chin still wet from her pussy, I moved up and began kissing Lisa with little kisses on and around her lips. Her tongue came out and she started lapping her juices off my face. Our tongues met and we kissed deeply, while she moaned and grunted from Roger's intense fucking.

Between thrusts, Roger announced that he was close and gripped her harder. Lisa was close too and they erupted into and almost simultaneous orgasm, both moaning loudly, Lisa's back arched and her hips bouncing off the bed. Cathy and I could do little else other than step back and watch them in their moment.

As soon as Roger pulled out and moved towards Lisa's face, his cock still hard and dripping, Cathy dove down into Lisa's pussy and began lapping and sucking the combined cum that filled Lisa's pussy. She was like a mad woman and I could hear her moaning as she sucked her friend's pussy clean. Watching her I could tell she was horny as hell and she was working her own pussy with her hand. When Roger saw what she was doing, he went back to his oral teasing to Lisa.

"Oh baby, you should see her. She is loving licking your wet, sloppy pussy. You like that, huh? You like that woman's mouth licking your pussy and sucking my cum out of your slit, huh baby?"

Lisa couldn't say much except' "uh huh," and nodding, biting her lip. Though she had just cum hard twice just moments before, I could tell she was close again. Cathy sensed it too and dove in hard for the kill. Lisa practically screamed when she came this time and seemed to go limp. Roger didn't seem concerned, so I relaxed a bit.

We all finally took a moment to breathe and take in all that had happened. Looking down at Lisa, she was breathing deeply, her skin was still glistening, but this time it was from her sweat and the combined spit of three mouths that had covered her skin with kisses and licks and not the oil. There was a definite puddle between her legs, which were still trembling. She curled up to her side and was holding her breasts in her crossed arms. Roger slid next to her and held her, kissing her neck.

"I love you Roger. Thank you so much," she said. And they just laid that way for a few moments. Cathy and I looked at each other, sensing it may be time for us to leave them to share these moments alone. Roger saw us starting to move towards the door and held up a finger, stopping us.

"I love you too, babe, so much. I'm glad you liked my surprise. But, I think there is someone else that needs to cum." He hadn't mentioned anything like this to me and I didn't know what to think, then I looked over and saw the smile on Cathy's face. "Do you want to help her with that babe? Do you, help make her cum?"

Lisa recovered quickly, grinned and in a low, animalistic voice, said, "God yes, I do! You know I do!"

I was very excited to see this unfold, as my erect cock would testify to. Roger told Lisa to scoot down the bed. Cathy was already moving up toward the top of the bed. She climbed up on the bed, standing with her legs on either side of Lisa's head. Leaning on the headboard, she squatted down so her pussy was inches from Lisa's face. She slowly lowered her pussy onto Lisa's open mouth, closed her eyes and began to ride Lisa's face. We heard that animalistic noise coming from between Cathy's legs as Lisa devoured her pussy.

I leaned in close so I could watch the action and Cathy put her arm on my shoulder to steady herself. Her breasts were heaving with her breathing, her nipples hard as stones. I reached out and took one between my fingers and held it, easily pulling it, as she was humping her friend's face. I'd pull and let it slip out. I did that again and again several times. She opened her eyes and locked them on mine, a devilish smile on her face and nodding, giving me the permission I needed to continue. This time, she held my stare as I grabbed her nipple, pinched it and pulled it, stretching it away from her body, causing Cathy to moan even more desperately. Roger encouraged Lisa. "She's close, baby. She's gonna cum really soon. Suck that pussy, baby. I love seeing you eat that pussy. Make her fill your mouth with her cum!"

When Cathy began to cum, her hand came off my shoulder and I grabbed her hand so she wouldn't fall over. Her head was back and she screamed when her climax hit her. Her hand clenched mine with a strength I'd seldom felt. Lisa grabbed her ass hard and pulled her pussy tight to her face helping Cathy's orgasm to last even longer. They stayed like that for a few moments longer until Lisa finally released Cathy's ass and she was able to slide off the bed. Cathy leaned over and kissed Lisa and licked all her juices off her friend's face.

"I'm done, baby," Lisa said to Roger as she smiled, said "And thank you to the mystery players!", and rolled over in her bed. Cathy and I made eye contact with Roger and we motioned that we were going to leave them alone. He put his hands together in a praying fashion and mouthed, "Thank you very much!" to us as we snuck out the bedroom door, We heard Roger close the door behind us.

12