Lisa's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXIII.

Paul carried Lisa into the bedroom where Pete Angie laid together. Angie smiled as she saw her naked sister carried into the room by the young stud. Paul laid Lisa on the bed and looked at Angie with a mischievous smile.

"I was thinking that me and my brother deserve a little show from our married sluts," Paul schemed.

Lisa a bit slow to catch on looked at him oddly. Angie however, was quick to pick up his point.

"Me and my sister don't do that," Angie answered.

"Don't do what? You two are married women who just got gang banged tonight," Paul continued.

Lisa catching on now did not want to Fuck her sister and quickly said, "No way Paul, that's too far."

Paul was not happy and decided to clue the girls in on their predicament, "Listen ladies, you don't understand. You both wanted to be controlled and this is part of it. I've got pictures of Lisa getting it on with three guys, including taking it up the ass."

Angie shot a look at her sister not believing she had given up her ass. Lisa bowed her head as Angie looked back at Paul.

"And you Angie. You just had sex with a minor. That's right he's only sixteen years old. Now I wanna see you two get it on for me and my little brother," Paul said with a smirk. Ofcourse, he only looked that young. In reality it was his birthday as well and he was now 18 years old and of course no longer a virgin.

Angie had not thought of the illegality of fucking an underaged boy (or so she thought) He was so big and studly despite the young age she thought. Angie and Lisa looked at each other and moved closer. They locked their lips together and began a long passionate kiss that lasted over a minute. Lisa began to massage her sisters breasts as Paul and Peter looked on intently. As they carefully sucked and massaged each other's bodies, both began to feel the excitement that their lovemaking was stirring.

Paul urged them on by saying, "I want to see you eat the cum out of each other. That will be very erotic girls."

Angie pushed Lisa onto her back as Lisa spread her legs for her sister's mouth. Angie began gently licking up an down her clitoris in long sensitive strokes. As Lisa moaned gently, Angie began licking into her sister's love tunnel and scooping out Nick and Mike's mixed cum from its depths. Lisa began to buck her hips as the sensual job her sister was doing was putting her near the edge.

"OH Angie, that's so good. I didn't know you had done this before you're so good,' Lisa moaned to her sister.

Angie continued to slurp the large wads of cum from her sister's vagina with skill and efficiency. She motioned her sister to turn over and then began eating the cum from her ass. Angie was surprised how turned on she was by her sister's softness and beauty.

They switched positions as Lisa began to lick at the soft mound between her sister's legs. She could taste her sister's dripping pussy juice mixed in with the cum from her two lovers and could not get enough. She began to probe her tongue deeper and deeper into Angie's cunt as she lapped up as much of the juices as she could. Then, as her sister had done to her, she began to eat her ass. Although there was no cum there, Lisa savored the taste and her own pussy began to get wet all over again. The two sisters then gave each other a long kiss that had the two brothers nearly come in their hands.

The guys jumped into the bed and grabbed a sister. Paul gave Lisa the big cock she had been craving since about her fourth drink that night. Lisa welcomed his nine inch dick into her sopping pussy and screamed in pleasure at the expert fucking of the twenty-one year old stallion.

"YES, YES FUCK ME GIVE ME THAT COCK OH MY GOD YES!!" Lisa screamed like she had never done before.

Next to her, her sister became Pete's second lay as well as the baby faced eighteen year old birthday boy branded Angie. "OH YES YES FUCK THIS OLD WHORE. I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SLUT, FUCK ME!!" Angie screamed out.

The two brothers took turns with the sisters until six in the morning before leaving the well fucked married sluts behind. As they left Paul told his brother, "I can't wait to see how great they are when they're sober."

Lisa and Angie fell asleep in each others arms. Too bad their husbands had to work.