Lisa's Black Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toesman
toesman
109 Followers

Lisa was used to Brad cumming very quickly in her, and then using his fingers and hand to bring her to her climax, if he wasn't too tired, that is, to do so. To her immense surprise, then, Al didn't even slow down, as he felt her climax tighten her pussy lips around him. He just continued to stroke into and out of her, thrusting from the tips of his toes, with all his strength into her. Her body continued to shake and move in synchronicity with his buffeting cock as he kept on thrusting, thrusting, in and out, in and out.

Al reached down, and putting his hands behind Lisa's knees, he pushed them back against her sides and breasts, as he started now pounding deep full strokes into her. Lisa pants and grabs Al's ass, with her hands trying to pull him deeper inside her as their hips slap together, and Al now started a hard thrusting tempo, the sounds of skin slapping skin and the light creaks of the lounger cushions a counterpoint to the sounds of flesh slapping together.

Lisa can feel the simmering fire of arousal deep in her belly begin blowing out of control, the tingling tension, as her second climax started running through her body with mind-altering force. Lisa cried out in total surrender to him, "Ooooh, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me hard, " Lisa can feel Al thrusting ever harder and deeper as his balls slap against her upraised butt and legs.

It was obvious, however, that Big Al was not getting deep enough to suit him, as he backed off enough to hook his forearms around the back of her legs at her knees. He levered her legs back to her big tits, mashing them against the front of her legs. He now has her bent double at the waist, and is fucking her harder than she had ever been screwed before.

Every down stroke causes his balls to slap against her upturned ass, sounding like hitting meat with a big black hammer. Lisa is moaning now with deep guttural, almost animal sounds, crying out with uncontrollable passion, as she has one climax after another. She is reaching for the ceiling with her little feet, as her toes clench and curl in the age-old reflex, her scarlet toenail polish glistening in the reflected light.

Lisa is in her own personal sexual heaven, as the simmering fire starts back up toward the inevitable explosion of another climax. The swirling thoughts go through Lisa's mind, like fireflies on a hot summer night.

*This is what I needed, and didn't even know it, this is the kind of sexing I must have, this will become my obsession*, Lisa thinks. *I know that I'll do whatever Al wants of me, if he just cares enough to ask me to do it, just so that he will fuck me again like this. *Brad has started something here, and he may not be happy with what he has created.*

These exquisite thoughts blend and merge into yet another pulsating throbbing climax, as Lisa feels her pussy pull and clip at Al's thrusting rod. Now Lisa feels that Al is going even harder and faster as he slams his dick as deep into her as he can. "Oh, screw, shit. . . I'm cumming", Al yells out as Lisa feel the first jet of his cum gushing, so warm and deep into the bottom of her wide-open cervix. All thoughts about the risk of pregnancy have vanished from her mind. All she knows is that she wants--no, NEEDS--to have him shoot his hot, baby-making cum load into her wet and oh so willing pussy. *****************

After the first time Al had fucked her, he had taken her by the hand, and led her upstairs to a bedroom with an oversized king bed, so that they could, as he said, "get some good fucking room." Lisa had looked over toward where Brad and Pam had been fucking, but they were still all inter-twined, and Brad never once looked at her, although it was not possible that he was not aware that she had just been fucked goofy by Big Al--now she knew why they called him that.

She knew then that Brad had intended for this outcome to happen, to appease his boss, he had made her a sacrifice to Al's desire to use her body in any way that he wanted. That outcome, however, was now O.K. with her, as she realized just how much she was missing from the love-making between she and Brad.

Enough of her naive outlook on sex survived, however, to question Al. "What about my husband and your wife? Don't you care what they're doing?"

"Baby, why should I care, if Brad can take care of that nympho-whore, he's welcome to try, and if so, more power to him. You're the best and sweetest piece of white meat that I've had in a looooong time, and I want only you tonight, and for as many times in the future as I can get into you."

Despite herself, and her rapidly disappearing naiveté and shyness, Lisa is pleased and even proud of these words heard from Al. She takes them as a great compliment, and when he pulls her down on the bed, and begins nibbling and kissing around her eyes, and ears, and down to her already erect, engorged nipples, she finds herself becoming hopelessly aroused once again. This time, however, she finds that she wants to make it even better for Al, to justify to him and even to herself his compliments of how good she is.

She reaches down and finding his already hardening black cock, she pulls him up toward her already waiting mouth. She had only ever done this once for Brad, and although it was clear that he loved it and wanted her to continue, she had not liked the taste or sensation, and had not done it since. Now, however, she found that she wanted it for Al, wanted him to have that sensation and to make it so good for him.

With one hand gently holding his cock, Lisa feels down for his dark balls. She can tell that each one is as big as a lemon. She holds them in one hand while she strokes his cock with the other. She was totally mesmerized with the size, color, and texture of Big Al's uncut manhood.

Lisa noticed the slickness of cum and her own body's juices that covered the head of Big Al's cock, but the sight and smell not only doesn't offend her, she finds to her surprise that that his is also increasing her arousal. She lowers her head and breaths in the musky smell.

Slowly but surely she takes first the tender foreskin of his cock and then the bulbous head, into her already salivating mouth. And just to make it better for her, her body was already responding to this situation. She felt her nipples tighten, her pussy was flooded. What kind of slut was she becoming anyway, and in so short an evening?

Despite these now rapidly disappearing qualms, Lisa continued to work Big Al's now hard cock and stroke his balls. She felt the head pushing at the back of her throat on the down stroke. She felt the crown kiss the inside of her lips as she pulled back. She paused there each time and sent her tongue across the head, teasing the pre-cum out with her tongue and stroking the shaft with her hand.

Then she would sink back down until her nose was buried against his pubic bone. She continued this until she felt him reach down and hold her head still. She ovaled her lips and Big Al started pumping himself into and out, face-fucking her now willing and obedient mouth. Very soon after he started "face-fucking" her, he pushed himself about half-way into her mouth and held her still while she felt the throbbing along the bottom of his cock and the tightening of his balls as he came into her mouth. She continued sucking and stroking long after he filled her mouth and throat with his large load of cum.

She was surprised and yet thrilled when Al groaned as if he'd been stabbed, and fell back on the bed. "Was that any good for you," she whispered? "Oh, god, baby you just don't know ... that was the best blow-job I've ever had in my entire life ... where did you learn to do that?"

Lisa, despite her earlier abortive guilt feelings, is thrilled with his praise of her. "Oh, I don't like that; I never did that for anyone else before." "That's unbelievable, you are just a natural then, you were meant to be a rich man's toy ... and honey, I'm just the rich man to own you."

Lisa is again surprised by the sudden flush, the thrilling sensation that runs through her body when Al talks about 'owing' her. "What ... I mean, what are you saying ... about 'owning' me .. I don't know what that means ...." she stammers in confusion.

"What I mean, baby, is that I told your husband that I would make him my chief salesman, and pay him that tremendous salary that he has never justified, as long as I could get my hands on you and make you one of my 'women.'"

"Surely he told you that I wanted you this way, I know that he must have told you about the toenail polish, because you have that gorgeous slutty scarlet color on your toenails."

Despite her already budding feelings of closeness and desire for more of Al's use of her, Lisa is hurt and angry with what Al is saying. She has been betrayed by her husband of six months, and only for his money after all. Well, Brad has set this up, he has brought her to this point, he has surrendered her to Al's usage of her; so he had just better be prepared for the consequences of what he had started.

"Well, since it looks my husband thinks I'm a 'whore', for him to pimp out for his money, what does you owning me mean?"

"Now baby, don't think that way, you're not a whore [not yet anyway, Al thinks to himself], you're just the sexiest woman I believe I had ever met. You're so far above that cunt of wife of mine, that I just had to have you, no matter what the cost."

"I mean that Pam cannot keep her pants on, around any man--and around most women for that matter--and I wanted to have something so new and fresh and sexy, like you. I had to have you, and I would have paid Brad twice what I paid, to get you. And make no mistake, I'm going to have you the way that I want you ... I'm going to own you and your body, and make you the object of my every wish, my every desire for you."

What he is saying, the way that he is saying, the intensity in his black eyes as he stares down at her, makes the thrilling electric sensations course through her body again.

"What will you 'owning' me entail, what will I have to do?" she says, as her hand reaches down for his already swelling black cock, and taking him into her dainty white hands, with her scarlet painted nails so vividly contrasting with the purple-blackness of him. Big Al grins with a wickedly lascivious grin down at Lisa; "well, spread those white thighs for me and I'll tell you."

Eager to hear more from him, and already in willing obedience to his desires for her, Lisa rolls onto her back, and just as he had instructed her, open her thighs to his desired entrance into her body. "Take that big boy and put him where he belongs, where he will spend so much time, put him into that little sweet white cunt." Lisa is dazed with lust, and with Al's plans for her, so she takes the mushroom shaped head in her hand, and puts the head into her cuntal opening. "Now, put him in me, put him deep in me, use me like you want ... like you will ... if that's what you want, then make me yours."

Big Al, and his huge black cock, pushes through the still tight lips of her cunt, and without pausing, he shoves forward, down deep into her, until the mushroom head buts its way against the mouth of her cervix. Al pauses then, and lets himself soak in the warm deep confines of her belly, knowing that he once again has converted a white woman to black sexing.

She will never again want Brad in her like this ... she will be not just a rich man's toy, she will be and has already become a black man's toy. Al is already confident that she will do whatever he demands of her, given enough time and breaking in.

Al grins to himself, as he thinks of her virgin asshole waiting for his breaking it in; as he thinks of the rings that he will have put into her pierced body holes; of the tattoos that he will have put on her body, to prove to the world that she belongs to him; as he envisions the black gangbangs that she will experience and even ... ultimately, the black babies that Lisa will give him, when he's ready for that to happen. Even as he is thinking these thoughts, he pulls back almost out of Lisa's so-warm, but so-willing pussy, and then slowly, but surely, starts thrusting into her, as he continues his dominance and his possession of his newest white woman conquest.

"What else will you want from me, what else will I have to do, if you own me," Lisa looks up at Al, as he stops his deep-thrusting for the moment, with the big boy buried to the hilt in her deep and now completely accustomed pussy.

"Well, baby, I'll tell you what, the first thing is have my rings put on ... well, really in you, like wedding rings, but different from what little boy Brad gave you."

Big Al hadn't yet told Lisa, but he intended in Lisa's case, to own her in a very real and readily apparent way, to have her belong to him in such a way that anyone looking at her nude body, or even partially nude body would know immediately that Lisa's body belonged to him. He had taken Pamela down this path [but Pamela had been so so easy, she was a slut when he met her and she and Al both knew it], and now he intended to do the same with Lisa, and with his hold over Brad, Al didn't much care what her husband thought about it.

"My rings -- and there will be more than one -- will be put in your nipple, or in your navel, or even in your cunt lips, or wherever I want them put."

"But how will you put rings there ... ooohhh, I know ..." Lisa's voice trails off as she realizes just what Al has said to her.

"That will hurt me, though, I don't want it to hurt me like it did when I had my earlobes pierced," Lisa looks pleadingly up at Al.

"Don't you worry about that, baby, you just do what I tell you to do, and I'll take care of all the rest, o.K.?" Lisa looks up at Al, and then with a life-changing decision, she makes up her mind ... "Well, okay, whatever you say, if you want me chained and marked, I'll do what you tell me to do."

Another thought next flashes across Lisa' mind ... Al is riding her bareback, and she is not using any birth control at all, since she was so sure nothing would happen this night, she had not even thought to bring her diaphragm.

"Al, you know what I said earlier, when you first got inside me ... about not using birth control. Well, I was serious about that, I can't take the 'pill' and I usually wear a diaphragm when Brad & I do, you know, sex."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that, baby girl, like I told you before, you just do what I tell you, and everything will be alright. You know , don't you, that when I'm ready for it, I'm going to breed you like my favorite mare, I'll plant my black baby in your belly? Don't you already know that fact in your mind."

Lisa looks up at Al, as he pumps his black breeding tool back into her already accepting body, and then as she slowly licks her lips, tasting his cum there, she nods her head in submissive consent.

"Yes, I know now that's what will happen, I'll have your babies. Brad started this, not knowing what he was doing, but now that I've experienced you, we'll finish it."

"You can do with me what you want; if you want me pierced and rings put in, that's what I'll do ... if you want me tattooed with the signs of your ownership of me, that's what I'll do ... if you want me to open my thighs to other men, at your command, that's what I'll do ... if you want me pregnant with your babies, then whenever you want it, that's what I'll do. "My body is yours, to use was you want. Now cum in me, fuck me hard and fast and cum in me again, because that' what I want from you!"

****************************

Lisa proved to be much more than even Al had imagined, in her willingness to give herself, her body, her all to him. Within a month of that first night together, Al had had both of her nipples pierced and gold rings placed through each one. Lisa's cunt lip was pierced, with a gold chain through that hole; and Al had put gold chains around each of her ankles, with his initials worked into each chain. He had his favorite tattoo artist tattoo his name in big black letters on her left buttock cheek.

Her total submission to his every desire, lead Al to move Lisa into his home permanently. He had told both Brad and Pamela that this was the way things were going to be, and if they each knew what was good for them, they would go with the flow. When confronted with his ultimatum, Pam had moved in with Brad, although Big Al still used Pam as his primary 'slut' for his black gangbang parties, to reward his home boys for good performance.

Al was so taken with Lisa, and her willingness to do whatever he wanted, that he decided that he wanted to have his first baby by her right away. To make sure it was his, he kept Lisa for himself until he was sure she was pregnant. Sure enough, with his constant, every day fucking her, always bareback, within the first month after she moved in, she was confirmed knocked-up with his baby. Then and only then, did he allow his bro's to start sampling her very special brand of black cock submission.

When she found out that she was pregnant with Al's child, Lisa herself was thrilled beyond her words to express it. Brad had opened the door, but she had consciously and willingly walked through it, and now there would never be any going back. She belonged to Al, in every way that counted to him and her. In her mind, she was his to do with as he wanted; his slightest wish for her would be her most stringent command; and that would be her life from now on.

toesman
toesman
109 Followers
12