Lisa's College Days

Story Info
Lisa and friend gang bang girls.
1.2k words
3.61
38.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Last week an old girl friend that I had gone to college with, was in town and stayed with me. She and I were very much alike in that we both loved male attention and were very sexually active. During the week she was here we spent quite a bit of time talking about the good times we had in college. Some of our fondest memories were the parties we went too. By our junior year we were known as the gang bang girls at two of the campus fraternities. Our titles were well earned and we are still proud of them.

Jane and I became roommates in our sophomore year at a girl's dorm. Neither of us was interested in joining a sorority so it was a good fit. We were both good students and most guys found us to be attractive. The fact that we were both physically fit and very well endowed certainly helped. We bonded almost immediately and usually went to parties together. So that neither of us would hamper the others activities we let each other know that we liked sex and would probably accept invitations from attractive guys. No secrets. The first few parties we had great times and both of us disappeared for bits of time but at the end of the night we met up and went back to the dorm together. Back at the dorm we exchanged stories and future offers to go out or party. One night I went up to a guy's room and we were kind of loud so it attracted the guy next door so I did him too. This evolved into another guy so before I came down I had fucked three guys. Jane had never been with more than one but hearing my story she got very excited and said she wanted to try it some time.

The following weekend we went back to the same fraternity house for another party. When I saw Jane getting friendly with one of the guys I went over to one of the guys I had fucked the week before and told him that he should get one of his buddies and once Jane and her friend got going to join them. I told them not to worry because you wanted this to happen. I got involved in conversation with a couple of good looking guys and when I was asked by one of the guys to go to his room I told him it wouldn't be fair unless his friend came too. Once up stairs the guys undressed me and I got on my knees and sucked their cocks while they undressed themselves. I've always enjoyed sucking cock so I developed a damn good technique. I got both guys to cum in my mouth in a matter of minutes. Being young they were up for another round so after eating my pussy a little they took turns fucking me. They both had nice cocks and made me cum a couple of times. Both guys fucked me twice but I was still extremely horny so when they couldn't get it up I pleaded with them to get me another guy. They did me one better they brought 3 more guys and I fucked and sucked all three of them. After getting two loads from each of them I was in need of a break. We cleaned up and the guys asked if I would like to be the fraternity's slut. I accepted immediately.

That night Jane and I talked again and she had fucked 3 guys, all in the same room together and she said it excited her beyond belief. I went on to tell her about what I had done and the offer I accepted. I could tell she was a little jealous so I told her if she was interested she could join me. That brought smiles to her face. Saturday afternoon I got a call from one of the brothers and he told me there was a house function for the Frat Slut. That's when I told him that things had changed and it was Frat Slut's or nothing. That was fine with them so we agreed to be at the house at 7:00 PM.

When we got to the frat house Dave the house president took command, I liked that, and told us that some of the guys were horny and needed our services. He told us this was to be enjoyable and totally consensual. We were told we could stop or refuse at any time and that would be respected. No one outside the frat was to know about our pact and we would be treated with respect always, except when we were playing, by choice. He then escorted us upstairs and each of us was given a room. That night was an awesome blur. I have no idea how many guys I sucked or fucked but there was a steady supply of guys until we were ready to call it a night. During the night I had cleaned my pussy and ass with the wash cloths they brought us but when I got up I had cum leaking from both my pussy and my ass. I had enjoyed every second and had cum more than I could have imagined.

At around midnight we called it a night and Jane and I saw each other, in the restroom, for the first time since we got to our rooms. We were both a mess. We immediately hugged each other and let one another know how much we enjoyed ourselves. Then we cleaned up as best we could without showering. When we came out of the restroom we looked respectable unless you got close and saw the dried cum in our hair. The guys were great and each one of them kissed us and thanked us for a wonderful evening. Then we were both escorted home by two of the brothers.

Back at our dorm we told each other about all that we could remember memory over load. We both admitted we loved every minute of it. We talked a lot that evening and I'm truly glad we did because we actually admitted to ourselves and each other we were sluts. What made it even better was that we were comfortable with that. We acknowledged we were different from most girls, be we attributed that to our extremely strong sexual desires and the amazing orgasms that came with that.

The guys were true to their word and whenever we saw any of them on campus they greeted us with hugs as if we were very close friends. We were even introduced to their girlfriends as friends and none of them were the wiser.

For the next two years Jane and I would meet our guys about once a month at the house for a party and singly whenever we wanted. In our junior year we established the same type arrangement with one of the other fraternity's. Within our groups we were respectfully known as the gang bang girls. Amazingly on campus we were just two normal attractive coeds.

We are both married now and both of us have great husbands that understand us and enjoy swinging with us. Both husbands allow us more freedom than most swinging couples and we both appreciate that and make damn sure we don't take it for granted or abuse the trust they have in us. I'll be very honest and admit there have been some difficult times but we have always been able to talk it out and reassure each other that they are the only ones that have our love.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers