Lisa's Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HansIdNi
HansIdNi
18 Followers

Lisa could tell Eric was close to a climax. He was groaning now and the muscles in his shoulder tensed. Suddenly he grabbed her mother's head and pushed his cock all the way down her throat. Her mother started gagging, but didn't fight it. Lisa doubted it would have made a difference. Every muscle in Eric's body contracted as he emptied his balls deep into her mother's throat. He let out a low groan and kept pushing her head down as he continued cumming. After what seemed like an eternity, Eric let go of her mother. Once again the woman fell on the ground, gasping for air. A mix of sperm, spit and bile dripped out of her mouth, onto the floor.

"God damn, you are messy today," Eric said he stood over her, like a victor over fallen prey. Lisa watched on in shock and horror..and excitement. Her prudish and strict mother was dressed like a common whore and sobbing at the feet of a man who just used her like she wasn't even human. Yet she hadn't fought, at least not really. She had undergone everything without complaint and followed his every order, no matter how perverse.

Eric shook his head as Lisa's mother slowly got up to her knees. She tried to get up to her feet, but failed to get her balance. Eric grabbed the keys of the table and undid the handcuffs that held her hands in place. Her mother scrambled up and took off the blindfold.

"Better clean up that mess you made," Eric said, nodding at the puddle of bodily fluids on the floor. Her mother didn't respond, but Lisa knew she would obey.

Then Eric lowly started to turn in the direction of the door. The spell that had come over Lisa broke in an instant. She quickly moved back, stepping into the hallway, away from the doom. She let out a sigh of relief. She had reacted in time; he couldn't have seen her.

Then suddenly she heard his voice again, strong and commanding.

"Lisa! You can come out of hiding now. I know you're there..."

HansIdNi
HansIdNi
18 Followers
12