Lisa's First Gang Bang

Story Info
Lisa gets stretched in gang bang.
2.7k words
4.16
147.9k
85
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers

It has been about a month since we met Chris who fucked Lisa and since then our sex life has been great, with lots of talking about that night while fucking her. Reminder Lisa is 44 good body size 12 with nice tits and ass and Im 46. Lisa's friend Karen who is a swinger got her onto the idea and we met Chris who gave her a good fucking.

Lisa still goes to the gym with Karen and she has told Karen about our little session and Karen continues to update Lisa on her escapades.

One evening Lisa brought up one of her conversations with Karen and said there was something Karen had done that she would like to try. Naturally my cock immediately went hard as Im pretty much up for anything that involves watching Lisa fucking.

Karen has had a couple of group sessions and recently had a gangbang which she said was amazing. Lisa said she had been thinking about it and was really turned on by the idea. I needed no persuading and said it would be great fun and why not. Lisa spoke to Karen and she told her about a "greedy girl" night at the swinging club, and that it was a great way to get fucked by a few guys. We had never done a club before but must admit the idea appealed to me and the thought of Lisa getting multiple cocks insider her was just about tipping me over the edge.

Lisa got all the details from Karen and we arranged for the last Saturday in the month. Those 2 weeks dragged on forever but at last the Saturday came around. We decided there was little point in Lisa getting a nice outfit as she would be stripping to her underwear once we got there.

Lisa opted for red bra knickers with stockings and suspenders, watching her get ready took all my strength not to shove her on the bed and fuck her right there.

The club itself didn't look too promising and if it hadn't been for Karen's recommendation I think we would have left. It was on an industrial park and looked like an old printers or something but we could see the sign on a plain grey door. After about 20 minutes of should we go lets do it, we said fuck it and headed to the club. The door was actually open and we walked into a little reception area where a guy of about 60 was sat with what looked like a petty cash box. "Its £20 for a couple and you do know its greedy girl night right?" We said yes paid our money and headed in. Lisa said lets just have a quick look and leave, don't like the look of this place and as gutted as I was agreed.

When we walked through into the downstairs lounge there was about 15 guys chatting, sitting and a few were with a couple in the corner but couldn't really see what they were up to. There was a woman on her own who looked about 60 and then two more couples or at least I think they were.

There was a bar and we went to get a drink to calm Lisa's nerves. The bar man Frank was really nice and asked it was out first time, said Lisa looked terrified and he reassured her that if she said no thanks then no one would do anything. He showed us to the lockers where we could get changed and said it wasn't good show to stay clothed once inside so we changed. We went back to the bar for our drinks and all eyes were on Lisa who was now in her underwear.

Within a few minutes a couple of guys came over and introduced themselves as Tony and Martin, them seemed quite cool and said they would look out for us. A black guy came over and said his name was Conrad. I think Lisa took a shine to him not sure if it was because he was black or just a nice guy.

Conrad offered to give us the guided tour so we took him up on his offer. The place was actually over 3 floors, the ground floor was reception, bar and lounge with two hot tubs behind the lockers. The second floor had a small make shift cinema showing some porn, some play rooms and larger open areas. The third floor seemed to be all smaller cubicles with a BDSM room which had a bench, a cross thing and some whips and paddles.

The whole place was dimly lit but you could make out a few bodies here and there, with a lot of guys hanging around. Conrad said he wasn't a regular but had been a few times and it was a good place and people respected the rules.

I wandered into one of the rooms to have look around and could see dispensers with lube and condoms and tissues in the corners while Lisa watched from the doorway with Conrad. When I walked back Lisa grabbed my arm and made a funny gesture to me but wasn't sure if she meant she wanted to go? Conrad asked if we were okay now and said he hoped to see us in a bit and headed back downstairs.

Lisa grabbed me again "Conrad has just been playing with my bum and put his finger inside me while you were looking around" My cock was already semi hard and now straight up, "Oh my god what did you do?" Lisa just looked at me as though I was stupid, "Well not much I could do but stand there while he helped himself."

This had actually got Lisa going a bit and we had a good snog and grope although I had to be careful given my aroused state.

We decided to go the cinema and watch a bit of porn. It consisted of three leather couches and about half a dozen armchairs with a wooden kind of bench at the back and behind that was viewing slots for people to look through. We opted for a couch and watched some girl being fucked by three guys which was quite horny. I dropped my hand onto Lisa's thigh and she instantly opened her legs giving me access to her pussy. I knew then she was turned on and was soaking wet. "You sure you still want to be gangbanged then?"

"Yes so long as decent guys and they all rubber up" Christ my cock was aching now and couldn't let Lisa even touch it. After a few minutes the cinema had filled up with about ten guys all watching me finger Lisa. Lisa said she wasn't ready yet and lets go look around some more. On the 3rd floor we found the cubicles had holes for people to watch and glory holes for them to put their cocks through. We found a really small one which was just enough to stand up in for one person and lots of holes around it. "Why don't you go in there and I bet we get a load of guys within minutes?"

I didn't think she would but Lisa just walked straight in and closed and locked the door. I quickly moved to one of the peep holes which also had a hole for my cock which I gladly poked through. I spoke to Lisa and she looked so horny stood there in her underwear waiting for whatever. She bent over and started sucking my cock and I had to tell her to go steady when she suddenly jumped a bit then went back to sucking me. I could see opposite an arm pushed through and that a hand was inside Lisa's knickers and clearly fingering her. Another cock appeared to my left and Lisa moved her head over and started sucking it. Before long there was two cocks either side of Lisa and she was switching between each one while the guy behind was busy fingering my wifes pussy. The next minute there was a tap on my shoulder and a guy asked if he could have a go. I moved back and he pushed his cock through the hole and watched as Lisa now worked on three cocks while I stood there not able to see anything.

After a few minutes the guys moved away and I heard the door unlock and Lisa came out looking very flushed. "How was that?" "I loved it but wasn't very comfortable"

Lisa was very turned on now and I knew she would go through with the gangbang so I thought I would move us into one of the bigger play areas. We found a nice big room back on the second floor which consisted of a raised platform with big soft mats on top. We had attracted a little fan club with 4 guys following us into the room.

Lisa told me to make sure anyone who fucked her wore a condom and said she was okay if I was. I reassured her that I was 100 percent up for this.

I told Lisa to kneel on the matt and I would stand back and see what happens. Lisa climbed onto the matts and knelt with her ass stuck up on the edge. Straight away a couple of guys came closer and one of them gave me a questioning thumbs up and I nodded yes. With this they both approached Lisa and one climbed on the matts and stood there with his hard cock right in Lisa's face which she obliged by taking into her mouth. The guy behind pulled off Lisa's knickers and had buried his face into her pussy. Another 3 more guys had gathered around and were all wanking watching the show. I suddenly realised we hadn't talked about how many guys she was prepared to go with and at this rate there was already now 5. Next to appear was Tony and Martin who we met at the bar, they were naked and approached the action. The guy at the back was now putting on a condom which I had totally forgotten about while Tony and Martin were groping pinching and fingering Lisa.

Lisa was writhing around clearly loving all the attention and let out a load moan when the guy at the back slide his cock straight into her soaked pussy. It was one of the horniest things I have ever seen watching Lisa being spit roasted while two other guys fondled and groped her.

Two more guys came into the room to watch the action shortly followed by Conrad. "See shes settled in then" He said and laughed. I know this sounds like a cliché but I looked down and Conrad had a huge cock which didn't even look fully hard. "Yeah she is loving it" Mind if I join the fun he asked and I just nodded all the time thinking how the hell would Lisa cope if he tries to fuck her with that monster.

I watched as Conrad walked over to the action and could see Lisa was now on her back with different guy now fucking her and 4 guys either sucking her tits or got their cocks in her mouth. Shit I hadn't even checked the condom thing so thought I better check. It was Tony from the bar and could see he was okay although his cock looked to be stretching Lisa a fair bit.

I pushed through and asked if she was okay, all I got was a mmmm yes so let the fun continue.

I think I counted 11 guys now in total and was getting a little concerned and tried to make sure everyone was wearing a condom. Lisa was back on her knees again with a different cock in her mouth and pussy and could see cum on her face. After a few minutes the guy getting sucked had clearly cum in Lisa's mouth and was shocked to see her swallow, another thing we haven't done.

He was quickly replaced by an older fat guy and thought Lisa would say something but she just took his cock and started sucking.

This went on for about another 15 minutes with her being fucked by different guys and sucking others. Some had pulled out and taken off their condoms and cum over Lisa's back, face and ass.

Conrad was now next and had put Lisa on her back and pulled her to the edge of the matts. I was worried having now seen him fully erect, his condom only covered half his cock.

There were 3 guys left now with everyone having already fucked or cum over Lisa and they were eagerly watching Conrad about to fuck this girl.

He lined his huge head with her heavily used pussy and started to gently push it into her. Lisa immediately started to cry out and said it was too big and Conrad pulled back asked me to get him some lube.

I quickly grabbed a lube pack from the dispenser ripped it open and went to pass it to Conrad. He just turned his cock towards me and indicated for me to pour lube over it. Again I couldn't believe how big his cock was and thought there is no way Lisa can take it "Im not sure she can take all of that" I said but Conrad just said she will be fine lets try. So I squeezed the lube out over his cock and watched as he tried again to enter Lisa's used pussy. We were all now watching closely as Lisa's pussy was being stretched trying to take this monster cock. Lisa was crying out and shaking her head and pushing back against Conrad's chest, "Stop Stop its too big" But Conrad just told her to be quiet and held it there while she got used to it. One of the other guys pulled her arms above her head and lent over saying something I couldn't hear. Conrad edged a little further into Lisa's pussy and again she tried to fight but the guy was holding her wrists above her head with Conrad firmly holding her ankles.

I thought I should stop it now but couldn't stop watching his think cock going into her and told myself she would shout to me if she wanted it to stop.

He again held it still while Lisa calmed down and she was breathing heavily now. After a bit he pushed a little more in her and I could see he was now about half way in as the condom was still just visible. The other guy was now sucking on Lisa's nipples and the one holding her wrists was kissing her passionately.

Conrad was sliding it in and out now only going halfway each time and Lisa seemed to be getting used to it a bit. Conrad started to push a little deeper now each time with more of his cock going inside her pussy. He was now picking up a little pace on his thrusts and Lisa was panting really hard. I could see he was now all the way in and Lisa's pussy lips looked so stretched that they might split at any minute. Conrad was now fully fucking Lisa who now had another cock in her mouth.

I stood there wanking as I watched this black guy pound my wifes pussy with his huge cock. I could see the condom occasionally and that it was starting to come off and want sure what to do. Thankfully Conrad declared he was going to cum and pulled out leaving her pussy gaping and red, whipped off his condom and shot his load all over Lisa's pussy and stomach. This was all too much for me and I shot my load in one of the best orgasms Ive ever had.

Shortly after a guy finished himself off in Lisa's mouth she rolled on her side and tried to get her breath. I was worried she would be mad at me, but she just said oh my fucking god that was amazing.

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers