Lisa's First Time

Story Info
Mike decides they are ready for a 3rd.
2.2k words
4.42
66.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa lay on her back on the hotel bed, bound and blindfolded. She can't tell how long it's been since he tied her up and left the room. Finally, she hears the *click* of the lock, and the door opening, then closing.

"Mike?" she calls out, uncertain and anxious.

"I'm here Lisa."

She hears the sound of him undressing, still uncertain what he has in store for her tonight. The next thing she senses is the bed shift along her side. She feels Mike's body up against hers, followed by his lips against hers. As the Passion between them grows, she feels him cup her breast, working the soft flesh and pulling on her nipple. She moans into his mouth as his hand leaves her nipple behind, tracing down the soft skin of her belly, caressing her skin.

This is the part he craves: marveling in her body and seeing her reaction to his touch. He slides his hand down below her belly, fingers tracing above her mound lightly, teasing her slowly as they continue to breathe in each other's passion. Finally, his fingers slide along her delicate lips. He can feel her desire in the wetness there. As he slips a finger between her lips, she lets out a soft cry, feeling him tease from her clit down against her opening.

After a few moments of teasing her pussy with his finger, he shifts and gets off the bed. The next thing Lisa feels is the restraints on her ankles being removed. She can feel him move up the other side of the bed and begin the same treatment all over. Licking her lips, taking her lower lip between his teeth and tugging gently.

He moves one hand up, caressing her cheek, and moving up to her hair. As he gently tugs her hair, he slides his other hand down her body, back to the warmth between her legs. She senses a change in his urgency, and lifts her hips, trying to capture more of him. He knows what she wants, and he gives it to her. At first one, but soon two fingers slip inside her. They slide through her dampness as he rubs his thumb over her clit. He can feel her pussy throbbing as she clamps against his fingers.

Mike surprises her her when he asks "Are you ready?" He knows she is ready. She is always longing for his touch. His gentle caress. His powerful thrusts. His hand landing squarely on her ass when he "punishes" her for being naughty.

With passion in her voice, she answers him, "you know I am, lover," as she raises her hips, trying to get his fingers in deeper.

Suddenly she feels the bed shift again, but he hasn't moved. He's still tugging her hair and gently rocking his hand against her pussy. The movement comes from the end of the bed, as she feels a pair of hands on her ankles. Suddenly she realizes they aren't alone. She starts to ask him what's going on, but he plants his lips against hers and kisses her deeply while slipping a third finger inside her and pulling harder on her hair. All the sensations have her mind reeling. She can feel the other pair of hands move up from her ankles, softly rubbing her skin as they climb to her knees, gently pushing her legs apart.

Mike breaks the kiss and before she can say anything he asks "Do you trust me," as he caresses her head and fingers her deeply. The other hands have stopped their upward travel just above her knees. They stay there lightly rubbing the inside of her lower thighs. Her head is spinning out of control. They had talked about something like this so often. Played through the fantasy as they fucked. This is something they both wanted but hadn't yet pursued. She hears him ask the question again.

In answer, she thrusts her hips up and lets out a sultry "Yesssss."

Hearing her response, the stranger starts sliding his hands up her thighs. She feels Mike pull his fingers from her pussy and bring them to her mouth. She can smell her desire on them as he slides his fingers over her lips, spreading her juices on them for her to lick off, then slipping them into her mouth for her to suck clean.

After she licks and sucks his fingers clean, he shifts so he is laying beside her, resting both hands on her ample breasts. As he gently works her nipples the way he knows she likes the stranger's hands have reached the top of her thighs. She can tell he's shifted to lay between her legs and can feel his warm breath between her legs. Even though she knows it's coming, she still jumps when she feels his tongue flick lightly at her lips. He works the tip of his tongue along them, tracing their outline, around the heat she is radiating.

In his next move, he gently opens her lips and slides his tongue up from the bottom to her clit, using a broad, slow stroke. He returns his tongue down to her opening, pulling her lips wider so he can thrust his tongue inside and lick up her tangy nectar.

Her lover has since replaced one of his hands with his mouth. One nipple being gently pinched and tugged while the other sucked and nibbled. His legs straddle her restrained arm, and she can feel his hard cock pressing against her flesh.

Meanwhile, the stranger has taken to running his tongue up and down her slit in longer and longer strokes. She feels it travel down to the bottom of her lips, where it pushes over to slip into her crack. She wriggles against the intrusion. On his next round, he swipes lower, delving deeper into her crack until his tongue reaches her rosebud. She can feel him flick his tongue against it, crying out as she feels it pushing gently against it. He files her response away for the future and returns his tongue to her clit. She feels his fingers against her opening as he slips one inside her. He can see she wants more. Needs more. He quickly slides a second and third finger in her. She can feel that they aren't any thicker than Mike's fingers, but they are longer. They press deep inside her, massaging her as he continues to suck and lick at her clit.

As the stranger continues to assault her pussy, Mike is paying attention to her breasts. Giving her the stimulation she craves. He gazes at her face and revels in the look of pleasure there. He pulls his mouth off of her and moves to kiss her passionately. Their tongues intertwine. He feels her tongue thrust in time to the fingers that he knows are deep inside her. Suddenly he pulls away and says "I think she's ready," bringing her attention into focus as she wonders what she is ready for.

The weight on the bed between her legs shifts again. Now she can feel the stranger's legs against the inside of her thighs. She knows he's on his knees there. He's left his fingers inside her, stroking and massaging her as he shifts up further between her legs. Removing his fingers from her pussy he places his hands under her legs and lifts them slightly. Mike's hand travels down her body again, where he can grab the stranger's cock and rest it against her mound. She feels his warmth and hardness against her as Mike caresses the cock laying against her. He reaches around the shaft and runs the head along her slit. She can feel the larger head spreading her lips as it picks up her moisture. She can feel Mike bending down; then his tongue flicks against her as he licks both her lips and the stranger's cock. She can feel the cock sliding slowly along her lips, knowing that the head was parting Mike's lips too.

She feels the stranger rock back and forth, the head of his cock sliding between their joined lips. After a few pumps, Mike takes the cock in his hand slides the head down lower until it's resting against her warm opening. She can feel he has a larger head than she is used to. He slowly slides him in, pressing against her as the head pushes into her opening. After some effort, it finally pops inside her, her muscles closing around the shaft behind the head. Lisa gasps out at the delicious feeling of his thickness in her. He slowly slides in her, just an inch. He can feel her walls tight around him. Stretching to accommodate him.

Mike has moved back up to her face. He nuzzles against her neck. Licking and nibbling her ear. His hand is still down between her legs, so he can feel the thick shaft slide between his spread fingers as it enters Lisa's pussy.

She feels the stranger pull back, leaving just the head inside her. Then he rocks forward until he's a little deeper than before. She moans out with each thrust into her. His thick shaft is challenging her tight pussy. He repeats the process, getting a little deeper each time. She can feel him deeper than Mike has ever been, but still not fully in her, stretching her wide. On the next out stroke, he pulls back further, sliding all the way out. He rests the head against her opening and leaves it there. She writhes against him, trying to capture his member. As he keeps his cock at her entrance, she gets more desperate, whining. Finally, she hears the stranger speak, his voice familiar, but she can't place it, "If you want that dick you're going to have to beg for it." He presses gently against her, but pulls back before the head can slide inside her.

She whimpers "Please..."

"Please what? Please stop?"

"Nooooo."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want... I need you... to fuck me. Please, fuck me!"

Finally hearing what he wants the stranger gives in and pushes inside her. This time, he thrusts powerfully. She can feel him sliding so deep inside her. Deeper than she has felt in so long. Until finally she can't take it and cries out. It's then that she finally feels his balls pressing against her. She can also feel her lover's hand trapped between them, his fingers along the lips of her pussy so he can feel the cock that's in her so deep.

She feels the stranger pull out slowly. Scared of losing his cock again she rolls her hips up trying to stay with him. Her fear is unwarranted, as he slowly slides back inside her. He sets a steady pace, using long, slow thrusts to fuck her deep. The way she needs it. Mike releases his shaft and starts to massage her clit. As the stranger's thrusts quicken, she begins to lose control. The thick cock deep in her pussy; the pressure on her clit; her lover fondling her breast and nibbling gently on her neck and ear. It's all too much for her. She throws her head back and starts to cry out as her orgasm washes over her. The stranger grunts as he feels her pussy clamp down on him. He continues to thrust deep into her with hard strokes. As he continues to fuck, her orgasm keeps rolling over her. She loses sense of where she is, focusing on the pleasure.

When it finally passes, Lisa can feel the stranger still thrusting in her, but at some point, her wrists were released from the restraints. She knows the rules: once the restraints come off, she can leave the blindfold on, or take it off. Her lover was leaving the next step up to her. She needs to know who the stranger is; who is fucking her so hard and deep that she's on the verge of cumming again. She slowly reaches up and slips the blindfold off. That's when she exclaims "Tony!" It was the bartender that had been serving them drinks in the hotel bar earlier. That's why his voice was familiar. "Oh God Tony, don't stop. Just keep fucking me!"

That's when she looks over and sees Mike laying on the bed next to her, watching the show. He's got his hand on his cock, stroking slowly, watching someone they met hours ago fuck her so thoroughly. She can see the look of desire on his face. And he can see the pleasure and passion on hers. She looks back to Tony, and he raises her legs up. He follows her lead puts his arms under her legs, pushing them back. Raising up on his knees, he thrusts into her, the angle allowing him to hit a spot she forgot existed. Tony leans down and kisses her passionately, then pulls back, gazing into her eyes. His face glistens with sweat. She reaches a hand down between them and feels his cock slamming into her. As she starts to play with her clit, she goes over the edge again. This time, as her pussy pulses through her orgasm, Tony loses control. He drives into her one final time and grunts out as he starts to cum deep inside her. Using short, fast jabs, he continues to pump his cum until into her stretched pussy until he's drained. When he finally pulls out his shrinking cock, it's impressive. Trailing a strand of his cum along her thigh as he collapses next to her.

To be continued...

I'd appreciate any and all feedback, either about the format, or content!