Lisa's Frat Party

Story Info
Frat house gang bang.
1.9k words
3.94
92.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

About six weeks ago I got a call from one of the guys at the local college fraternity that I visit occasionally for some mutual satisfaction. This fraternity is predominately black. Matt said he hadn't seen me since the last school semester and that he and his friends would really appreciate another visit. I was instantly turned on but being a big tease I played with him before saying I thought that could be arranged. He went on to tell me that there were 11 new guys this year living at the frat house, which is actually a dorm. I got his number and said I would call him back in a day or so after I looked at my schedule and talked to Bill. He thanked me, laid some very nice compliments on me and said he would look forward to my call.

That night I told Bill about the call and he told me that he knew I wanted to, so go ahead. He just wanted to hear the details after it was over. He was going to be out of town for a couple days in 2 weeks and suggested that might be a good time for it. I called Matt the next day and we decided that Wednesday night of that week would be good. I suggested we meet at the local bar and catch up over a couple drinks before going to the house to play. I told him I was anxious to meet his new brothers.

On party night I decided to wear a form fitting short sleeve pull over and a short jean skirt. I didn't want to look totally out of place in a college bar. I got there right on time and as soon as I walked in Matt saw me and came to greet me. He and some of his brothers had pulled a few tables together so we could all be together. There were pitchers of beer on the table and that suited me just fine. I was given a beer and introduced to all the guys and then sat down. We talked about all kinds of things and I could tell a couple of the guys were a bit nervous, not knowing what to say. In an effort to ease the tension I looked around the table and told the new guys that I was just a horny girl that loved to play with new and exciting partners and I had an exceptional husband that allowed me to do so. So just relax and let's have a good time. With the ice broken one of the new guys looked over at me and told me I had tits to die for. I asked if he was sure and then suggested we put it to a vote. The vote was unanimous but the guys were even more relaxed with my openness. After about an hour and a half we decided it was time to go back to the frat house.

When we got to the house I was escorted to Matt's room, as he was the host. To keep things orderly and not lose the sexual atmosphere it was decided that only 3 guys at a time in the room. I let them all know that they could talk dirty to me, use all my holes, but there was to be no rough stuff. I entered the room and Matt and 2 other guys joined me. They each took turns kissing me and feeling my tits until they finally removed my top. My jean skirt was next and I was totally nude. Now it was my turn to play. I sat on the bed and one by one I opened their pants and got there now hard cocks out. When they were all free I went from one to the other and sucked them. Their cocks were all pretty much average and I enjoyed sucking them. One of the guys just loved the way I sucked and asked if he could cum in my mouth. Smiling up at him I told him I would like that very much. Then I concentrated all my efforts on his cock. In a few minutes he started uttering that he was going to cum, so I just sucked harder. Then he started shooting in my mouth and I had to swallow to keep from losing some of it. When he finished shooting I sucked out every drop before letting his cock slip from my mouth. Then I let him watch me swallow the cum that was still in my mouth. After swallowing it I thanked him and told him how good he tasted. He told me that he had never had his cock sucked so good and thanked me.

Matt then laid me down on the bed and told me he wanted to eat me before the guys started filling it with cum. He took his time licking all around my pussy and every once in awhile he would lick my clit. He was doing a great job of teasing me and I was getting hornier by the minute. When I was about to get frantic he seemed to know and focused his attention on my clit. This boy knew how to eat pussy. He had me climbing the walls before he finally took me over the top with a sensational orgasm. As I was regaining my senses he gently caressed my thighs and then moved up to my breasts. After sucking my tits for a bit he moved his hard cock to the entrance of my pussy. I reached down and guided him in. He fucked me so good that I came again and then I decided it was time to treat him. As he fucked me I started really using my pussy muscles to milk his cock. He immediately felt my pussy and he got more excited and told me what a great fuck I was. Then he let out a loud moan and I could feel him cumming in me. When he finished shooting I pulled him to my lips and gave him a big kiss and told him what a great lover he was. Then he told me that he was looking for a girl just like me for his partner. Then Matt got up to let someone else have a turn.

The next guy kneeled on the bed with his cock near my face so I did what any good slut would do I sucked it. I played with his balls and looked up at him as I sucked and even told him how good his cock felt in my mouth. He started to build toward a cum and then pulled away and told me that he loved the way I sucked him but he really wanted to fuck me. I welcomed him aboard and he anxiously began fucking me. He was a little erratic so I told him to slow down, it wasn't a race, and just enjoy. I became the teacher and guided him down the road of pleasing a woman. He was a quick learner and it wasn't long before he had the 2 of us cumming. Before dismounting he thanked me and told me he had heard so many good things about me but I was better than he ever imagined. I thanked him and told him I hoped we could do it again some time.

The next guy was very well hung and I got very excited just stroking his cock. As it began to grow in my hand I couldn't resist the temptation to suck it. As my mouth moved toward his cock I became overcome with sexual excitement. I literally began making love to this magnificent cock. I slowly slid it all the way into my mouth until my face was against his public mound. I had about 10 inched of cock buried in my throat. I don't like to gag so I pulled back so I could breathe. I was really into this cock and I pleaded with him to please let me taste his cum. He must have liked my cock sucking technique because he responded he would give me a big treat. I played with his balls and made eye contact several times as I used every trick I had to excite him so I would get a big load. A few minutes later I felt his cock stiffen and I knew my treat was on the way.

When he started his verbal outcry I pulled back so my mouth could capture his load. He came several times and I had to swallow a couple times so as not to lose any. I continued to gently suck his cock until it began shrinking in my mouth. Then I eased it out of my mouth and savored the cum in my mouth. When I looked up at him he smiled and asked me if I still had cum in my mouth. I nodded that I did, then tilted my head back and opened my mouth so he could see. Then I swallowed. I again looked at him and told him how much I had enjoyed that and how good he tasted. He responded that I was sexiest slut he had ever met and that he wanted to fuck me. I laid back, spread my legs and told him I was all his. Terry proceeded to give me a very orgasmic and pleasurable fuck. We both thanked each other and I told him I would look forward to seeing him again.

For the next couple of hours I had a steady parade of horny guys pleasing me. Every one of my holes were used and I was filled with cum. Besides the fucking I did quite a bit of sucking and swallowed several loads. I didn't keep count but before I left Matt told me I had 19 guys and a couple more than once. I was content, satisfied and honestly proud of myself. Before leaving I cleaned up the best I could but still had lots of dried cum in my hair. As I walked out the door I thanked the guys for a wonderful evening and told them I'd love to come back again. They assured me I would be invited. Matt's friend Chuck walked me to my car and told me how much he had enjoyed himself. Then he got serious and told me that what he thought made me special was that I not only enjoyed being a slut but that I seemed to be proud of it. I told him that in some ways I was just like a guy. He was stunned until I finished. I told him everyone knew that most guys think with their dicks and in my case I think with my pussy. When my pussy sees a guy or a nice looking bulge I am almost powerless to resist the temptation to try it out. Sex is my addiction and I recognize it, embrace it and quite frankly don't care what others think about me with the exception of my husband.

Chuck looked at me for a minute and then asked if my husband knew what I was doing tonight. I told him that he and I had talked about it and agreed I would do it tonight because he was out of town on business. Then I blew his mind and told him that when I got home I was going to call him and tell him all about the night. To shock him a little more I told him that if I was lucky he would have had a playmate before I called so we could share our nights. Then I gave him a big kiss, thanked him and headed home.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers