Lisa's Friend

Story Info
Playing with a girlfriend.
1.7k words
3.9
57.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers

A few weeks ago Bill had to go out of town on a business trip for a few days. He left early on Tuesday and we said our good byes. I went to work as usual and made no plans for the evening except to come home and relax. I fixed a lite diner and sat on the couch watching television with a nice glass of wine. About a half hour later the doorbell rang so I got up to get it. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Laura, a girl Bill and I had met several months before. Laura had been to our house a couple times before and when she found herself in the area she decided to stop in and say hi. It was good to see her so I invited her in to join me for some wine. She accepted and after a trip to the kitchen for more wine we went into the family room to catch up.

Laura is an attractive single girl that Bill and I picked up in a local bar and she has played with both of us on a couple of occasions. I told her Bill was out of town on business and I could see she was a little disappointed. For about the next half hour we did the usual girl talk about the things going on in our lives and the people in them. Then Laura told me that she was so glad we had met and that she thought Bill and I were the coolest couple she had ever met. She went on to say that what impressed her the most was the way the two of us treated each other. She said she knew we had been married for a while but we still treated each other like we were newlyweds. Then she said that is what she is looking for. I told her I really couldn't explain it but whenever I think of or see Bill I get a heart rush. He thrills me and says I do the same for him.

Then she told me about a couple guys she has been seeing but knows they are not in her future, but they do satisfy a physical need. Then she told me how lucky I was to have such an incredible stud for a husband. She went on to say that what impressed her most about him was the way he loved and respected me. I told her I knew how lucky I was and there wasn't a day that I didn't let him know how much I loved and appreciated him. From there our conversation got sexual as she described how much she has enjoyed being with us. The conversation got my motor running and it wasn't long before the two of us were locked in a passionate embrace.

As the kisses became more urgent so did our libido. Both of us were groping at each other's bodies and clothes started coming off. Laura was not wearing a bra so once I got her top off her beautiful breasts were inviting me to suck on them. I fondled and sucked and got hotter by the minute. We made a few adjustments and my tits were set free and Laura gave me the same treatment. I love to have my nipples sucked and she did such of good job. Next we took turns removing each other's pants so we could play with each other's pussy. We kissed each other as we fingered each other's pussy. This raised our horniness to a fever pitch until I couldn't stand it any longer. I gently pushed Laura down on the couch and kissed my way down to her very wet pussy. I caressed her inner thighs as I gently ran my tongue along the sides of her pussy. I was teasing her and she loved it. My desire finally got the best of me and I plunged my tongue into her pussy. She was so wet and I loved the taste of her. I licked and sucked every inch of her pussy and had her cum on my tongue twice. Laura is not a squirter but she does secrete a lot of love juice and as I tasted her I got even hornier.

Laura's pussy was super sensitive and needed a break so she sat up and made me lie down so she could play with me. She remembered how I had teased her so she did the same to me. She just flicked her tongue around the lips of my pussy and would occasionally use it to tease my clit. All the while she was caressing my legs and genital area. I was going out of my mind with the desire to feel her eating me and I finally begged her too. Then she moved her lips to my clit and began sucking on it. Oh my god did that feel good. Then she alternated between licking and sucking and I could feel the orgasmic build up. When she finally put all of her efforts into licking me I finally had a body shaking orgasm. It was so intense and I just lie limp on the couch. Laura knowing how sensitive I was at the moment gently blew on my pussy and would gently lick it for a moment. When she sensed the extreme sensitivity had passed she again began licking and sucking. It didn't take long for me to have another cum. It felt so good but she wasn't through yet. She repeated her pussy eating talents until I had experienced 5 orgasms and my body lie limp on the couch. Then she moved up and tenderly lowered her lips to mine and kissed me. She continued to hold and kiss me until I regained my senses. Once I could move again I pulled her to me and kissed her and thanked her for the incredible loving.

We were both a little mellowed out so I got up and got a couple of soft sexy bed jackets for us and refilled our wine glasses. As satisfying as our love making had been we both sensed we wanted more. As we continued to talk I wanted her more so I took the bull by the horns and asked her if she needed to be anywhere tonight. She told me she had no plans so I asked her if she would like to spend the night with me. A huge smile graced her face and as she said yes she leaned toward me so she could kiss me again. I suggested that we grab the bottle of wine and our glasses and get more comfortable in my bedroom. After putting the wine and our drinks on the night stand we both removed our bed jackets and fell into each other's arms on the bed. For about the next half hour we contented ourselves with kissing and fondling each other, it was so tender.

When our desires got to the, I need you now point we found ourselves wrapped in a 69 position as we savored each other's pussy. It felt so good but I wanted more so I broke from the position and suggested I get my toys. Laura's eyes lit up so I got them. I got my big black double ended dildo and some lube and gently started putting it into Laura's hot pussy. I'm guessing the dildo is about 20" long and 4 to 5 inches around. Laura's pussy adjusted to it quickly and I began fucking her with it. As I fucked her I also licked on her pussy. It didn't take long before she was cumming again. As she came down from her latest cum I moved into position to put the other end of the dildo into my pussy. For about 15 minutes we both enjoyed the pleasures of this monster dick and also shared a couple good orgasms.

After removing the toy from our bodies we cuddled up to one another and tenderly kissed each other. I was totally relaxed and enjoying Laura's company when the phone rang. It was Bill calling from out of town. After making sure everything was OK with each of us I told him that Laura had come over. He was glad to hear that I had company and Laura and I both told him about the incredible love making we shared. Bill was happy for both of us but told us he wished he had been there to enjoy two such incredible women. We both told him we would have liked that too. Before we hung up we all decided we needed to spend more time together and this weekend sounded like a good time to start. Laura and I both said goodnight to him and I reassured him of my love before hanging up. Laura and I fell asleep cuddled up to each other.

Sometime during the night I had rolled over and was sleeping on my stomach. At about 5:00 AM I woke up to a wonderful sensation on my ass. Laura had moved my legs apart and was gently licking my ass. It felt so good and as I became more fully awake I couldn't help but respond to her exceptional talents. As I became more excited she continued licking but began fingering my pussy. After she brought me to a very satisfying orgasm I returned the favor. The two of us lay in bed for about another half hour and then Laura needed to go so she could get ready for work. Before she left we decided we would meet after work at a local restaurant and have dinner together and then go out for a little fun. I asked her to bring what she needed so she could spend the night again.

We had a great dinner and then went to a local club and had a ball. Both of us got hit on but for tonight we just teased and had fun. We danced a lot, together and with several guys but at nights end it was just the two of us going home together. After some tender love making we again fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning we said our good byes and looked forward to Saturday when Bill would be joining us.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers