Lisa's Fun Weekend

Story Info
Having fun in Daytona.
3.5k words
3.92
32.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

This past week I had some business appointments just south of Daytona. I drove over on Thursday morning so I could take care of business on Thursday and Friday and Bill was going to join me Saturday morning. We both love the beach so a nice weekend away sounded good. I checked into a hotel on the beach that we usually stay at. We had an ocean front suite on the ground level. After checking in I drove to my first appointment and spent the afternoon with the client. We concluded business at around 6:00 PM so I invited them to join me for diner. They accepted and we had a very nice Italian dinner at a local restaurant. Knowing I had to drive back to Daytona I only had 2 glasses of wine at dinner. We finished at about 8:45 and I started my short drive back to the hotel.

When I got back to the hotel I went to my room and gave Bill a call. He was getting his equipment ready for the golf tournament he was playing in Friday morning. We talked for a while and before I hung up I told him I thought I'd go down to the lounge and have a drink to unwind. He jokingly told me I'd probably have more than a drink. We both laughed because we both knew he was probably right. He told me to have a good time and he would call me in the morning before he left for the tournament.

I changed into a casual outfit, short jean skirt, a tube top with a blouse and a pair of 4" slides. Definitely no panties or bra. The lounge was fairly crowded and the music sounded good. There were several people on the dance floor so it looked like a good night was on the horizon. I found an open seat at the bar and ordered a long island iced tea. When my drink arrived I turned away from the bar so I could watch the people on the dance floor. As I watched the guys on both sides of me introduced themselves and we started talking. Both of these guys were in there mid to late twenties, but easy on the eyes. I was kind of moving to the music so Tom asked if I'd care to dance. I gladly accepted and we joined the crowd. Tom was a very good dancer and we were enjoying dancing together so we stayed out for about 4 songs. Then we went back to the bar to rewind and enjoy our drinks. Jack complimented us on our dancing an asked if he could have the next one after I rested. I told him I'd love to. A few moments later a nice slow number was played so I took his hand and pulled him toward the dance floor.

Jack was a very confident guy and pulled me tight to him as he guided me around the dance floor. I like guys this way and I made sure he felt my presence. Before the song was half over he had a nice woody pressing against me. Being a tease I asked him if he had something in his pocket. He smiled and told me it was a happy stick. Good answer but it gave me a very good opening to tease some more. So I asked him to tell me about his happy stick. He was quick and told me it was something better shown than talked about. I pushed my tits into his chest and told him that he just might have to show me later. I knew I had this one, but I wanted Tom too. We danced a couple fast tunes before going back to the bar.

At the bar I did my best to pique the interest of both guys. They noticed my wedding rings and asked if my husband was around. I told them that he wouldn't be joining me until Saturday morning. Jack made a comment that it would be hard for him to have such an attractive wife out of town on her own. I told him that my husband had nothing to worry about and he knew that. I also told them we had a very open marriage and always told each other about any extracurricular activities we had. Then I said that I had talked with him just before I came to the lounge and we joked about my having more than just a drink. Both guys looked surprised but at the same time they liked what they heard. So I decided it was time to lay a bomb on them. I told them I found them both very attractive and if they were game I'd love to have them both join me in my room after we danced some more. They were both agreeable and we danced some more and the dancing got more intimate. They grabbed my ass and I ground my pussy into their bulges. I even felt their cocks a few times and they both felt good.

At about midnight I suggested we leave and the three of us made out exit. We walked down the hall to my suite and when we got to my room I suggested they fix a couple drinks for us while I freshened up. I freshened my pussy, it was very wet, and dabbed a little fragrance on me and returned to the boys. I took turns kissing each of them as worked at setting my tits free. Once they were free they sucked on them and this always gets my motor running. Then as they sucked I went fishing for some nice hard cock. Once I had their bad boys out I got on my knees and took turns sucking their cocks. I was super horny so I asked if they would mind if I made them cum in my mouth the first time so they would last longer when they fucked me. They loved hearing that and I used my best technique to coax the first load into my mouth. Both loads were plentiful and tasted very good. After I had swallowed both their loads I got up removed my skirt and got on the bed. I was ready to fuck.

Jack and Tom each took a side and after some kissing they sucked on my tits and began eating my pussy. They were both pretty good and I came a couple of times and then as Tom was licking me I pulled him toward me and guided his hard cock into my wet pussy. Tom took his time making deep steady strokes. His cock felt real good and I told him how good his cock felt. After about 5 minutes he began getting anxious and his pace quickened. I did my best to milk his cock and make him cum. Then I felt him tense and he began shooting in my pussy. That put me over the top and I came too. Tom stayed in me for a bit and we kissed and he thanked me for the most exciting sex he has had. I'm sure that was to make me feel good but who cares I enjoyed it.

When Tom got off me Jack was anxious and started kneeling between my spread legs. I pulled his head toward me and whispered in his ear that if sloppy seconds bothered him I would gladly let him have my ass. I think this caught him off guard but he excitedly said yes. I told him I would suck his cock and get it good and wet so it would slide in easily. When his cock was nice and wet and hard I told him to fuck my ass, but go slow until I get used to it. I got on my knees and he entered me doggie style. He very slowly entered me and it felt wonderful. After about 6 or 7 strokes I was loose and urged him to fuck me harder. I love anal sex and have some incredible orgasms and as he fucked me I could feel one growing. I was enjoying his cock and the sensations in my ass were growing more intense by the minutes. Finally I lost all control and I began having a very powerful orgasm. Thankfully Jack was close to cumming because I was useless to help milk his cock. As he began cumming in my ass I slumped down on the bed drained. Jack slowly pulled out of my ass and lay next to me until I regained some of my energy.

I needed to go to the bathroom and while I was in there I cleaned myself up. When I returned to the room both guys were sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I told them that I had appointments in the morning so I needed to call it a night. I could tell they were a little disappointed but accepted it graciously. I thanked them for a wonderful evening and complimented them on their great technique. Tom asked if they could see me again the next evening. I explained to them that I absolutely loved sex, that is why I play around, but there was only one man that I wanted on a steady basis and that was my husband. I told them that when I was away I never played with a new guy more than once. I went on to say they may see me in the lounge again tomorrow night but it would be a waste of their time to try for another round. I would gladly acknowledge them as friends but that was as far as it would go. I kissed them both goodbye and showed them to the door.

Bill called at about 7:00 AM and I told him about what happened last night. He told me he was glad I had a good time. I wished him well in his tournament and we said good bye and we would talk later. I showered, dressed and put my makeup on, had breakfast and went to meet my morning appointment. Our meeting went well so I went to my next appointment. Things progressed well at this meeting and we broke for lunch. Lunch was excellent and the conversation was just as good. About 2 hours after we returned from lunch our business was concluded and I was done for the day. I drove back to Daytona and did a little shopping. I was anxious to see Bill the next morning and I wanted to give him a surprise welcome. I found a shoe store that had some really wild looking shoes and ended up buying 3 pairs. One pair were black 5" heels with rhinestone decorations. They were really hot. Then I went to several shops looking for some sexy lingerie. It took a while but I found a really nice purple satin garter and shelf bra set. I got excited tying it on and I knew Bill would love it so I bought it. It was now about 5:30 PM so I went back to the hotel.

I called Bill and he and the guys were still at the club celebrating. His foursome finished second so he was a little disappointed but that didn't diminish his energy to party. I asked if he was going to be OK to drive and he assured me it was taken care of. He had arranged for a ride to and from the club so he didn't have to worry. I told him I was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. He told me he should get here about 10:00 AM, so I gave him my room number and told him I'd be waiting.

I decided I'd make it an early night so I would fresh and ready when Bill got here. I slipped into a sexy little sun dress, heels and fixed my makeup and went to nice restaurant we had been to several times before. It was about 7:00 PM when I got there and they had a waiting line. I put my name on the list and went into the bar area. As I walked toward the bar someone spoke my name behind me. I stopped and turned around and was surprised to see a couple that Bill and I had partied with on several occasions. Rhonda and George Lived in Daytona and were just out for dinner. I told them I was over here on business and that Bill would be joining me in the morning. George got me a drink and Rhonda and I chatted while he was away. She is a very sexy woman and we have enjoyed each other in the past as we are both bi. When George arrived with my drink Rhonda suggested that I join them for dinner so we could catch up. I gladly accepted.

It was nice to have friends to share dinner with and we did do a lot of catching up. I mentioned to Rhonda that based on her outfit she must have some hot plans for tonight. For the record Rhonda is a beautiful woman. She said they were going over to a friend's house and her friend had invited a couple single guys over to play with. I told her and George that I hoped they had a great night. I had to visit the ladies room so I excused myself. When I came back Rhonda told me she had called her friend and her friend told her to bring me along if I cared to come. My first reaction was to decline but George chimed in and told me how much he would like it if I came with them. From experience I knew George was a very good lover so I said I would go but I needed to make it an early night, about 1:00 AM so I would be ready for Bill. They understood and we agreed I would follow them so I could leave when I wanted.

It only took us about 20 minutes to get to Kathy and Mike's house and it was only 9:30 PM. I had never met Kathy or Mike, but I had seen them at a swinger's convention Bill and I attended. She was attractive and Mike was also easy on the eyes. The single guys had arrived before us and we were introduced to Curtis and Ron. They were 2 well built black guys. The guys had seen pictures of Rhonda and Kathy but had not met before tonight. Mike offered us drinks and then proceeded to serve them. When we all had our drinks the conversation flowed smoothly and it wasn't long before Rhonda and Kathy were getting better acquainted with the new guys. I liked the way this was shaping up because I had Mike and George all to myself. When the girls took their new boy toys to the playrooms I started to really tease the guys. Neither of them was bashful and soon both of them were kissing and feeling me. My hands were busy because I had 2 cocks that I had to find. When I had set them free I knelt and made love to both of them.

George knowing me proceeded to tell me I was one of the best cock suckers he had ever met. I smiled up at the guys and told them the only way I would believe that was if they both came in my mouth. I guess he was telling the truth because I got 2 very nice loads. I thanked the guys for the very nice treat they gave me and made my way to the bed. It didn't take too long to get the boys up again and I suggested they do me together, DP. They liked that idea so I mounted George and got his nice cock deep into my pussy. While riding him I was sucking on Mike getting his cock nice a slippery so it would slide into my ass. When it was nice and wet Mike got behind me and very slowly put his cock in my ass. Once my ass was accustomed to his cock he started stroking harder. George got into the rhythm and I was in slut heaven. Having 2 cocks at the same time is an incredible experience. Especially for an orgasmic woman like myself because I experience orgasms both vaginally and anally. As if the double penetration wasn't enough they both started talking dirty to me telling me what a slut I was. Both of these stimulants brought me to an orgasm that momentarily made me black out. When I rejoined the living the guys were next to me making sure I was alright. I assured them it was just orgasmic overload. It took me over 5 minutes before I finally had enough energy to sit up. I thanked the guys for a wonderful time and we all cleaned up and went out into the family room to relax and have another drink.

We sat talking for a good 20 minutes before the girls and their boy toys came out. As I suspected they had already changed partners so each of them had sampled the newbie's. We all talked for a while and then I told them that I was going to call it a night. The new guys made me feel wanted when they both pleaded with me to stay for a while longer. I was tempted but then I thought of what I had planned for Bill in the morning and decided it was time to go. I thanked them for their invitations but told them I really needed to go so that I could give my husband a proper welcome when he arrived in the morning. I think they were a little surprised at my answer but accepted it. I said my good bye's and left.

I slept very well; it must have been the orgasmic tension release. I got up at 7:30 AM and went down to the restaurant for breakfast. Upon returning to my room I showered and cleaned myself up real good, inside and out. Then I did my hair and makeup. I wanted to look my very best. At a little after 9 I got dressed. My mission was to drive Bill crazy so I put on my new purple satin garter and a pair of sheer black stockings. My new heels and the shelf bra completed my outfit. I checked myself out in the mirror and I thought I looked very sexy. The heels made me look downright slutty. Bill loves the stocking heel look so I was sure he would like the welcome look. Then I waited for what seemed like hours but was only about ten minutes. When I heard him knock I opened the door and let him in. He seemed just as happy to see as I was to see him.

After giving me a complete look over he pulled me to him and told me that I looked incredible and then gave me a kiss that no other person can match. We continued to kiss and touch each other and I felt that big cock of his pressing into me. As I reached down and fondled it I asked him if he missed me. He told me more than you can imagine. That is when I started undressing him. As I peeled off his clothes I pushed him toward the bed. Once naked I guided him onto the bed and proceeded to put kisses all over his body. I gently played with his cock until my urges over came me and I put it in my mouth and began sucking. He was anxious too and guided me so that he could lick my pussy as I sucked his cock. For the next 2 ½ hours we made incredible love to each other until we were both physically drained. What a great home coming.

We decided to go out for lunch so we showered together and dressed very casually. Then we walked down the beach until we found a nice restaurant. There are plenty of them in the area we stay at. We sat on the deck and ate while sipping iced tea. It was so good to have him with me, I truly missed him. We decided that after we finished eating we would go back to the hotel, put on swim ware and spend some time at the beach. When we got back to the room I put on my bikini and modeled it for Bill. He asked if I had brought the little white one. I told him I did and he asked if I would ware that one. He told me he loved the looks I got when folks saw my pubic hair showing at the top of the bikini. I laughingly told him that he wanted me to look like a slut. He told me definitely yes, but his slut. So I changed. I did get lots of looks and I put on a few shows spreading my legs so part of my pussy was exposed. We both enjoyed this game. For the rest of the weekend we did everything together and made love to each other several times. It was a perfect weekend.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers