Lisa's Guilt Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman desires constant torture for her huge mistake.
3.3k words
4.37
16.5k
9
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Thank you for taking the time to read this submission and is a sequential story. It starts out in Chapter 1, so start there in order to figure out what's going on. Votes and feedback are appreciated. Enjoy!

===========================

Lisa's Guilt - Chapter 2, Let's Begin

The cab stopped by the curb in front of the fairly large suburban house. Lisa paid the fare, plus a moderate tip, and exited the cab making sure she had her overnight case in hand. As she approached the front door and rang the bell, she so hoped Janet hadn't changed her mind about this weekend. She was excited, yet dreading how much pain she was going to have to endure over the next two and a half days. Nervous and somewhat sweaty since morning, she told herself that she had to go through with this. It was the only proper punishment for what she had done.

Almost immediately the door opened, and they embraced one another with a loving hug and cheek kisses. After closing the door, Janet locked her eyes onto Lisa's while her expression changed from happiness to seriousness.

"So do you still want to go through with this?" Janet asked in a satirical voice.

"Oh yessss; please. And you?"

"If that is what you want, you crazy girl, as your friend I will grant you your wish." Janet replied before they both walked to the living room couch and sat down together.

"Then give me that list you made up and we'll go over it. Would you like something to drink?"

"Oh, no thank you Jan. I've purposely haven't had anything to drink since breakfast to enhance the effect, and that was just a glass of water with my dry toast."

"You're kidding, aren't you?" Janet asked in amazement.

"Oh no. Not at all. I want this to be as real as possible. And being thirsty and starved is part of it; isn't it?

"Well, I guess it is, but I think I need one!" Janet replied as she walked towards the kitchen for a scotch and soda.

While Janet was gone, Lisa fumbled a bit opening her overnight case to retrieve the 'instruction sheet' to unfold it, and then her cuffs, placing them on the coffee table in front of her. As she set the case down on the table, Janet returned, set down her hi-ball, and picked up a cuff to visually inspect it.

"So these are the babies you're going to use. Well, at least they look like they won't cut into your wrists too much." Janet continued as they sat down and opened the list to read it. Lisa sat quietly as Janet's lips moved silently while reviewing the sheet.

"I see that you have everything covered that we talked about at the bar and over the phone. But what's this about giving you my urine to drink! That will poison you!!... And I don't want to poison you!!"

Lisa saw both the determined and discussing look on Janet's face. She had to act quickly but calmly to assure Janet that it would be okay for just a few days.

"Well Jan, I saw a survival show on TV where, if like lost in the wilderness or such, one can actually drink your own urine, or others, for awhile without a problem. But it will actually make you thirstier. Eventually you must find some other liquid to drink to supplement it so your body doesn't get dehydrated. He went to explain that we're all taught as kids that urine is a poison, which it is not, but only nasty if thinking about it. So, if that is all you have to drink for a week or two is urine, it will affect you. But if just made to drink it for a few days, it will be discussing, but not the bit harmful to me unless that's the only thing I'm given for weeks."

Janet listened as Lisa explained, more or less, that only given urine to drink would be just part of her torture, and wished it included as part of her torture. That is, if Janet was willing.

"So you want me to collect my urine... Then give it to you to drink?" Janet asked very skeptically.

"Yes Jan... That is what I wish, but only if you agree to doing it to me." Lisa softly responded with pleading eyes as she took Janet's hand in hers. Finally Janet expressed a gentle smile.

"Okay. If that's what you want!, Since I'm not drinking it. Do you want all my piss, or just some?" And when Lisa was just about to answer, Janet added "And do you like it still warm or cold? That's not in your instructions."

As they chucked together, Lisa said how much or temperature was completely up to Jan. She also mentioned that she had read some stories that urine was dumped all over tortured victims to humiliate them. Janet cocked her head upon hearing that.

"That does sound nasty, but I remember now about reading something about that. So I'll do it when I please I guess... And what about Monday? Did you get someone to switch with you for a Saturday so you to have Monday off?"

"Yes; Margie was glad to do it, so I don't have to work until Tuesday now."

"God Lisa, from all of this I think you're going to need a week's rest!" Janet said slightly chuckling.

"I know... I know... But I can't afford that much of a luxury, so be it as it may, I only have until Tuesday morning to recover from this." Lisa said while shrugging her shoulders.

"OK then! We might as well get started. You can go ahead and use the bathroom while I set up some things in the garage." Janet said as she rose with her drink and headed towards the garage. Lisa declined the bathroom, simply picking up her overnight case and following Jan to the garage.

Entering the 2 ½ car garage, Janet got out the broken broom handle, clothesline, and bowling ball bags as Lisa stripped. She slid her sundress up over her head, removed her bra and panties, and laid only two things on the back of the workbench. Lisa had set the overnight case on the workbench, and set her thick cotton white panties down next to it. Then taking out all the items from the case, she began putting on her cuffs as Jan rummaged for the duct tape.

Heading for the workbench with the roll of duct tape and tall folding kitchen stool, Janet admired her nude friend bending over to strap on her ankle cuffs. They had seen each other nude at brief times while rooming together, so this was no big deal to her. Arriving at the workbench, she took Lisa by both shoulders and looked her square into the eyes.

"Now I want you to know one thing before we start! That thing about NOT letting you down for anything is a bunch of bull to me. I've decided that since you don't have a gag on your list, and I'm really thankful for that, I've decided that any sort of scream from you will end this thing right then and there! Is that understood?"

"Oh... But Jan... I know that if left un-gagged... There's no way I could hold back from screaming with what's going to be done to me... It's just will come out naturally! And in a real Nazi interrogation center, they liked to hear the screams. But here, your neighbors might get a little suspicious. So that's why I have my panties here." as Lisa picked them up and showed Jan before setting them back down. Lisa them clasped Janet's hands in hers before continuing.

"I've thought about this also, but I wish to be tortured as a person would be tortured. And if I want to stop, then I can rapidly blink my eye's or open and close a hand. Then remove the gag. If I want to end it, I'll just start saying people's names; like John Doe, John Hancock, or the such. That's what was offered to my Grandmother. Right?"

Janet at last nodded as she moved to set the stool about six feet in front of the work bench and motioned towards the open rafters. Lisa grabbed a chain and a clip, stepped up on the stool, and attached it tightly around one rafter. Getting down, she moved the stool under a rafter four foot away, and was doing the same when Janet asked her attention.

"Are these the nipple clips, Lisa?"

Lisa turned her head to see Janet closely examining the alligator clips. Now it was time to see if Janet would believe another of her lies she had thought up.

"Ahhhhh... I saw those in a store, and since I don't want a hot iron poked into my skin, I was kind of thinking that putting those on would fell close to the same thing. Don't you think so?"

Janet slowly turned the clips in her hands while squeezing them open and closed.

"Oh God... I guess so! But you want them on for an hour, then off for an hour! Ouch... Then to leave them in your nipples all night? I just can't imagine how much pain your little boobs will be in!"

"Well, at first that wasn't in my plans. But then thinking about what a real torturer would do, and what my Grandmother had endured, that's when I added that to my instructions."

"And when they're not on your nipples, would you like them on you anywhere else?" Janet asked as she continued to squeeze the angry jaws open and closed. The question caught Lisa completely by surprise, making her think back to where she had put them on her body while alone. It had also caught herself by surprise that Jan should have even asked such a question. Was Jan asking Lisa to endure even more torture than what was already spelled out. Interesting!

"Anywhere you think they will make me start giving out names." Lisa replied while wiggling her hips. "And you should know what's tender down there..."

"It's your choice Sweetie..." Janet smiled as she shrugged her shoulders and watched Lisa finish attaching the second chain.

Lisa was glad Janet had swallowed another variant of her Grandmother story, and how Janet had voluntarily added more to her torment. She knew that those clips would give out more of their own form of reprisal punishment if and when Janet put them on her in more than just her nipples.

Proceeding on, both Janet and Lisa threaded a clothesline through each of the chains. Lisa, reaching down to remove her shoes, she suddenly realized she had forgotten to wear regular shoes today. Trying to be as coy as possible, she quickly slipped off her stony shoes, pushing them slightly under the workbench so Janet didn't see the insides. Janet was busy tying the ankle ropes to the ends of the broom handle, a few inches from each end, wrapping duct tape around them. She didn't notice the shoes. Lisa began putting on her crotch rope.

"I love that shaved pussy you have now. You never did that while we were in the apartment together!"

"Oh, thank you. I did it especially for this. I mean, to get at my, uhmmm, my clit and stuff, and oh yes, for easy placing of the crotch rope. Yes. Yes. That's it! For easy placement of the crotch rope." Lisa stammered as she cinched the double band of rope around her hips so tightly her skin bulged out beyond the edges of the rope.

"I've heard of a crotch rope! This is going to be interesting to see in person. But I would think you would put that rope around your waist." Janet questioned.

"Oh no." Lisa replied with authority. "It feels much sexier here. On your hips." as she slipped the knot around from her front to her back, then reached between her legs to pull the duel strands of hemp up into her crotch as she spread her legs slightly. Janet watched as Lisa meticulously used her fingers to guide her vagina lips around the outside of the ropes as she tucked the rope ends under the hip ropes and pulled them ungodly tight before cinching them. Her clit protruded slightly from between the rough and pinching ropes.

"Oh Lisa? Isn't that going to get you... well... Horny? I mean, you must feel those ropes now, and, isn't that a pleasurable feeling."

"Oh, it definitely feels good right now, but after being suspended awhile, and not being able to do anything about it, it will become a torment also." Lisa replied as she poked both hands into her crotch to make sure every bit of her protective skin flaps were drawn to the sides of the ropes.

"And besides, it will keep my pee streaming onto the mat I hope. So made sure the mats cover the whole floor under me. I don't want to mess up your beautiful house." Lisa said finishing with a smile.

"Well girl... Are you ready to begin? Or would you like a good stiff drink first to help deaden the pain?"

Shacking her head no, Lisa moved up to give Janet a long and strong hug while saying "Jan... Remember! I want this to be a REAL TORTURE for me. Whip me hard! As hard as you can. Dump piss into my mouth, over my face, over my whole body. Even in my hair. Clamp those alligator clips all over me! Anywhere you want! And do anything else painful thatxyou may think off. Hurt me. Pleaseeee. You are the torturer; the one trying to make me talk! Even dress and act the part if you feel like it. But please, for me, no mercy. No sympathy. No nothing during my 'interrogation'. Okay?"

Lisa then stepped back, giving Janet a most warm and tender smile. Janet just stood there for a few seconds, then started shaking her head side to side saying "You crazy girl... You crazy girl! But I love you, so I'll do what you ask. But be warned! I might just like doing everything you want; and perhaps more if I'm enjoying myself." Janet said, also now smiling. "And besides, that shaved pussy of yours makes me envious of mine now. Remember, a vengeful woman is capable of anything." They both started laughing as Janet put her arm around Lisa's shoulder.

"It's after six, and time for you to be hung by just your arms and first whipping. Are you ready?"

Lisa nodded and picked up her panties and short rope. Balling them up, she shoved them into her mouth after handing the rope to Janet. Turning around, Janet positioned the rope around Lisa's smelly panties, she pulled the rope tight and knotted it tightly in the back of Lisa's neck. Lisa didn't tell Jan that she had worn these panties for a whole week knowing that would enhance the awful taste once in her mouth. She had even peed through them several times so they would be really gross.

Done, they walked under to two dangling ropes from the chains. Janet tied a rope to each wrist cuff D-rind, then Lisa stood atop the stool with outstretched arms as she pulled the ropes as tight as she could from the workbench and tied them off. With arms tightly spread high and wide above her, Janet returned to lift Lisa's legs with one arm and remove the stool with the other. Without any reaction coming from Lisa, Janet retrieved the readied broom handle and in less than a minute had Lisa's legs pulled more than four feet apart and secured. Within a few seconds more, Lisa felt a huge heavy weight added first to one leg, then the other. The additional 40+ pounds added much more stress on her arms. 'This was going to be a long, hard ordeal' she said to herself. Compared to the stress she had experienced while trying to hang from her closet door, this was much worse. Lisa, knowing that it was going to get even more painful as the hours passed, slumped peacefully as Janet used the stool to attach the S-hook to Lisa's single hair braid, then tied the rope end to the rope around Lisa's waist. She left enough slack that Lisa could raise her head upright, but not any more forward than that.

Janet casually leaned against the workbench, studying her young and beautifully figured best friend hanging spread eagled from her garage rafters. Her perfectly straight out stretched arms and legs, along with now a perfectly flat and elongated belly, was even sexually stimulating to her. Lisa's outer pussy lips were spread open and very wet. Her small but well formed breasts protruded out from her chest, exposed and asking for attention. Janet felt a funny feeling come over her as she admired this stretched out woman. Then feeling a small flow of juices in her vagina, quickly turned away and gulped down the remainder of her drink.

Picking up the wide belt, she behind Lisa, untied her hair rope, threw it over her shoulder, then stepped back. Never doing this before, she raised her arm. Swishing it through the air a few times to get its feel while recalling Lisa's pleading to lay it on hard, swung her arm as hard as she could across the center of her back. A loud crack broke the silence as Lisa's head shot backwards. As the leather fell away, bright red skin traced the path of its contact against the otherwise flesh toned skin surrounding it. With little hesitation, wanting to fulfill Lisa's wishes, she laid three more dreadful lashes upon the now slightly flinching, head reeling, and gag moaning young woman.

With no sounds coming from Lisa except her moaning, Janet laid five good solid smacks on Lisa's ass with the same results. Following instructions, Janet moved to her front and put five lashes on her belly, then, knowing these would hurt the most being a woman herself, wasn't quite so hard with the five lashes on Lisa's breasts. While doing this, Janet again admired Lisa's small mounds with an unusual charm.

Setting down the whip, Janet took for a minute to inspect the marks to see if any cuts had appeared, then took the hair rope in hand. Tucking it under the hip rope, the drew Lisa's head back to where the rope was snug, then tied it off. Not seeing any rapid action of her hands for release, Janet picked up her drink glass and walked in the house for a refill.

Lisa slowly felt her body relax as the appalling pain from the whipping subsided into a smaller, continuous burning sensation. She was stunned find how well Janet could handle the whip. The lashes hurt almost as much as she hoped they would. Perhaps she would self learn how to swing it even better so it hurt more. She had figured out beforehand that with 20 lashes an hour, and estimating Janet would be awake about 16 hours a day, over a 2 day period that would be total of 640 lashes. Yes, she knew it would be a lot to take, and hoping she would not pass out during any of them, now began wishing that she had made it 30 lashes an hour, or perhaps 40! Maybe she could get Janet to do that many to her three months from now, on Bobby's birthday. But for now, she would just have to enjoy what she got. Knowing that by any means she wasn't going to end this long awaited infliction of pain and suffering prematurely, Lisa slumped in her bonds to await her next, and hopefully harsher, whipping.

(to be continued)