Lisa's Guilt Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting Serious.
4.8k words
4.52
12k
5
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Thank you for taking the time to read this submission and is a sequential story. It starts out in Chapter 1, so start there in order to figure out what's going on. Votes and feedback are appreciated. Enjoy!

And if you're wondering about what Lisa did that she wishes all this done to her, just one more chapter after this one. Please be patient... I believe you will find it interesting, and for some people, enough to made them do just what Lisa thinks she deserves.

===================

Lisa's Guilt - Chapter 4, Getting Serious

Janet did get up at each ring of the alarm clock to check on Lisa. After turning on the garage lights, and putting a halfhearted blow of the thin belt across Lisa's back to make sure she was conscious, asked for names. Lisa would stir her very sore body, but didn't signal in any way. Janet smiled at how wide apart and stretched out Lisa's pussy lips were now. Not understanding how she could endure such pain. Both times Janet slid herself back into her warm, soft bed. Surely Lisa would give in soon. Well, then again, it would be nice if she didn't!

Suddenly Janet sat upright in bed. Her eyes wide open and rapidly examining her surroundings. It was her bedroom, and she was in bed. But she had just been in the garage? She was relentlessly whipping Lisa with the thin belt... but wait! No... It was she that was now hanging by her hands and being whipped! But what the Hell????? She crossed her arms over her breasts for protection, finding her body hot and sweaty. How could she even think of such a thing! She had never thought about being tied up, much less be whipped! Was her subconscious playing tricks on her? Now taking more time to confirm where she was, she settled down to fact that it was just a dream.

Looking at the clock to see that it was only a little after 8:00, the light coming through the window was enough for Janet to get up and leisurely stroll to the bathroom. Pulling down her panties, she was amazed to see how her late last night's clean panties were close to being soaked. But why? Thinking this early was hard, but then she remembered last night's dream. She sat motionless on the toilet, again pondering about the changes that had occurred in her life over the past few hours. It wasn't just the addition of realizing she liked doing nasty things to another woman, but also her actual physical actions she committed to Lisa in the garage last night. To get such pleasure out of touching her. What was it that her inner self desired to do? And more important, if she listened to her inner desires, what kind of woman was she going to become?

She simply sat there for several minutes thinking, without releasing her bladder, then remembered that she needed the Tupperware cup. Standing back up while kicking her panties off, she walked naked to get the container and check on her weekend guest. Turning on the lights, since there were no windows in the garage, she gave a strong 'good morning' slap on Lisa's butt. Not hearing anything other than the usual moan, she remembered where they stood in the game.

"Well French-e, it's morning time. Now it's your choice to be taken down, have a nice breakfast sitting at a table with lots of orange juice, bacon, egg's, and even sausage. And then have a nice long sleep in a very warm and soft bed. And it does seem to be a bit chilly in here... Especially for a naked woman as you to spend a night just hanging there! So all you need to do is simply TELL ME A FEW NAMES!! That's it! That's all! Just a name or two and your suffering will end! So just do it!!"

With her body in complete agony, her minds desire to remain in her present state overwhelmed her body's desire for relief. She refused to give in. She kept her entire body motionless so as not to signal Janet she wanted to be taken down. So even though she figured that Janet had replaced the clips on her pussy lips with burning candles during the night, she had to continue to endure. Her punishment needed to continue!

Man, oh man! Did this take Janet by surprise. How could a person take all this pain when there was a way to end it all! Sure, she wanted to be treated like the was really being tortured to give information, but wasn't she taking this too far? After picking up the Tupperware, Janet slowly turned and walked up to Lisa. With her free hand she now gently massaged Lisa's breasts for several minutes before returning back to the bathroom.

While peeing into the container, Janet noticed how sexually wet she had already become. Well, she enjoyed playing with Lisa's breasts, but did it affect her more than what she thought? Finished, and while wiping her entire bottom, even the soft touch to her pussy lips sent a lightning bolt of lust up her spine. Her mind recalled how good morning sex with Ron was. Should she get out her toy to masturbate after taking care of Lisa? Deciding she should take care of Lisa's tortures first, but with a twist. Janet would have breakfast first.

Janet went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Intentionally leaving the door open so Lisa could savor the mouthwatering aromas, Janet brewed the coffee, fried bacon and eggs, and toasted some bread in preparation of a busy day. She remained nude, deciding it really didn't make any difference since there were only the two of them in the house. Both of them nude. But making today's breakfast was different from any other time she had made it before. She had fried bacon many times before with just her bikini panties on, and those dam hot spatters of grease landing on her bare belly was very annoying. But today they didn't bother her at all. She accepted the pain without physically moving, except finding her cunt muscles automatically tightening. This was weird! Well, people change as they grow older she remembered, so continued frying.

As she settled down to enjoy her breakfast, she again tried sorting out all the thoughts since Lisa arrived. By the she finished, she had come to some concrete resolves. She was not a Sadist, just because she was enjoying torturing Lisa. But she didn't wish at all to torture someone who didn't want to be tortured. She also enjoyed sexually touching Lisa, so why not continue touching her as much as she wanted. She herself got sexually stimulated from doing it, and it shouldn't matter if Lisa liked it or not! In a torture chamber, the victim has no say in the matter. In fact, the victim has to endure whatever is done to them. She was now going to really let lose on Lisa, with no mercy or hesitation. This is role Lisa wanted Janet to play, so let's play! Janet was to play the role of a Nazi interrogator to the hilt. Perhaps even dressing as one. She did have a black leather vest and matching mini skirt. Well, maybe later.

As for ways to torture Lisa to make her talk, the whippings and clips weren't the only things the Nazis would have used. She was going to do whatever she could think of, as long as it didn't permanently mark her. While finishing her coffee, she tried to remember anything done to torture people from books she read, or even seen in movies. These were hard to recall now since she never paid much attention to them before. But for right now, why not another good whipping.

After placing her container of urine in the refrigerator, Janet walked into the garage and released the hair rope so Lisa could raise her head to look at Janet as she spoke. Then leaning up against the workbench with crossed arm's the only thing covering her body, started speaking.

"Well Miss French bitch. Didn't you have a good night's sleep? I did, and in a nice warm soft bed. And I had a nice hot breakfast. You choose not to. What a stupid whore you are. You know that you will eventually tell us what you know. And if you think your suffering now, just wait! I know how much your arms and shoulder's must hurt now, but it's going to get a lot worse. And how about that pussy of yours? Don't you wish you didn't have one now? I'm in charge here, and I can let you hand like that for days. I could even let you hang like that until you die. Kind of like being crucified I would say. Well, maybe I could do did, but then again I like to keep young women alive so I can torture them for weeks on end until they die. So is this what you want to happen, or are you willing to talk now?"

Janet saw Lisa achingly raise her head to listen to Jan's speech. It was easy to see in Lisa's eyes how much agony she was in, but looking for any type of ending signal from her, none was made. The interesting thing was, while waiting for a response, Janet noticed Lisa's engorged clit protruding much more between the crotch ropes. What a wonderful lump of flesh to torment Janet was thinking. Should she, or shouldn't she, put one of those alligator clips on such a sensitive organ of the human body. She focused on it for a few moments, then decided that the rules said she could do almost anything she wanted. She did think for a moment how it feel if her own clit was clipped, shuttering at the thought, then went to make the nasty changes to torment Lisa even more.

"I do hope you decide to give me what I want, otherwise you're going to enter a whole new world of agony."

Untying the strings pulling Lisa's pussy lips down, with Lisa's head now free, swung her head as each lip went back to their normal state. But as Janet unclipped each lip, Lisa's exhausted body arched a lot as her head swung wildly for almost a minute. Like it or not, Janet enjoyed watching Lisa's reactions during that time. Janet then positioned one open clip over Lisa's very exposed clit. And as the actions subsided, let the clip literally snap closed on it's target. Oh God!! What a spectacle. Lisa thrashed about as best as she could, emitting a slightly loud scream, but there was no escape from this pain. Janet stood up to watch Lisa's reactions. It was amazing. Within a few minutes Lisa's sweat got so thick that it began to drip from her feet. Adding to her urine, the mat's did well to absorb ever bit of it. Yes, it was beginning to smell, but Janet now accepted it as part of enjoying giving pain to another woman

After a few minutes, Janet's desire to lash Lisa again erupted. She picked up the thin whip and moved behind Lisa. This time she didn't stop at 20 strokes divided among the basic areas, but made it 40 instead. Lisa's did react as best she could to the brutal assault, but when only halfway through, stopped moving entirely. Thinking Lisa was just completely exhausted, Janet completed her strokes. Setting down the whip, she decided to get another cup of coffee. Passing Lisa, she gave Lisa a very hard twist and pinch on her left nipple. Strangely, she didn't hear a moan. Janet stopped, staring up at Lisa's head, then stepped back.

Fearing the worst, she quickly grabbed the stool and within seconds was removing Lisa's gag. Her eye's where closed, but she was still breathing. Finally realizing she just must have passed out from the pain, Janet caressed her best friends head and then body. After several minutes, and thinking this is the only rest she's had for almost a day, gave Lisa a soft kiss on her forehead. Quietly getting down from the stool, Janet left Lisa to her vacation from feeling pain by closing the door while entering the house.

Refilling her cup of coffee, Janet slowly approached the kitchen table to sit down. Lisa's passing out like this brought many realizations to Janet and needed to sort them out. That poor girl in the garage must have been in great pain to have gone unconscious.. Yet she won't give in? Then to try to simulate what Lisa was going through, imagined herself hanging like that while being abused by being whipped among other things. This made Janet shutter, but suddenly it occurred to her that this was exactly what her dream was all about last night! Oh my God!! No! No way... She couldn't take that sort of abuse, nor did she even want to try it! She was just a normal person who wanted to live a normal life. Being upset with herself, she chugged the cup of coffee, got up, made herself an early hi-ball, then grabbed a dusting cloth.

Going to the bedroom, she made her bed and dusted everything there. As hard as she tried, she could not stop the alternating flashes in her mind of either Lisa handing in the garage, or her in Janet's place. She figured if she kept working those images would end. As she went to the living room to dust, she remembered she was still nude, so went back to the bedroom to at least put on panties and a long t-shirt. But as she sit down to put on her panties did she finally notice how wet her bottom was. Again it was almost dripping. Why was this happening. Going to the bathroom to wash herself, she sat down to think. Yes, she was slightly horny...

And petting Lisa's body just a short time ago did raise her desire's a bit, but was it affecting this much? And those images that she keeps recalling. Why is her brain doing this to her? She got up and cleaned herself, got dressed in the items she normally wore, then continued her normal tasks as best she still fighting off her unwanted visions.

After about an hour, she decided to take a break, checking in on Lisa first. Lisa still hung motionless, her arms and legs entirely straight from the much more than normal body weight she was supporting. Still concerned about her friends welfare, Janet got up on the stool and spoke softly to her.

"Lisa. Are you conscious again?"

Slowly Lisa opened her tear stained eye's and found Janet's face right next to hers. She found her mouth free of the soft filling she had become familiar with, but still held mostly wide open from her head being restrained in such a backwards position. She had heard Jan's voice, yet unable to figure out what she said. Trying to form her very dry and distorted mouth, she was able to form sort of a 'Oh Janet' after several try's. And, oh God, her body hurt!

"Lisa, my suffering and dearest friend. I think we should end this thing now. I'll take you down so I can take good care of you. You've suffered enough already without breaking."

As Quickly as she heard that, Lisa began to do the best she could to yell "No... No...". "Leave me...". "Torture Me..." while shaking her head 'No'.

Janet, caressing Lisa's checks as she made her plea, couldn't believe what she heard Lisa say. Lisa's been hanging for, well, about 16 hours now. And sure, she was enjoying her suffering, but now had become very concerned about really hurting her bad. Like really bad. But trying to stay true to her promise, wanted to confirm her seemingly wish to continue.

"Do you really want to continue your torture?"

A distorted "Yes" came from Lisa, causing a perplexed expression on Janet's face.

"Well, okay. But I've got some nice cold piss for you to drink before I increase your pain level!"

Well... Okay... If Lisa wanted to play hard, well so could she! Janet now concluded she would only perform slightly more pain. Janet had reached an ending point. She got he chilled urine from the refrigerator and poured it in Lisa's mouth. But this time she didn't do it slowly. Dumping it fast enough to keep the mouth full, finally Lisa gagged and flushed more than a mouthful up and running down her body. Then after giving Lisa a few normal gulps, dumped the rest of it slowly across the entire chest. But after seeing that the piss seemed to flow around Lisa's breasts rather than onto them, went back to the bathroom. It was time for her to release after the coffee she had drunk. She had a good amount, returning this time to make sure all of Lisa was adorned with this elegant smell. The tit's and hair got a good amount, and the down her back. Then leaving Lisa's gag off intentionally, at least until her next whipping or torture, Janet left to return to her hi-ball in the living room. She did close the door to the garage this time, The smell of fermenting urine was getting pretty strong. It was just 11:00, so with a button press on the remote, she was watching a good movie she knew would be on.

As she watched the entire movie, only getting up at noon to make herself another hi-ball. But even after it ended a while before 1:00, she ended up both hungry and still full of images and questions. Why should she picture herself hanging like Lisa? Why did Lisa want to continue being tortured when already in such a state of extreme agony? And since Lisa said she wished even more pain, what else could she do to Lisa that wouldn't cause any lasting marks? She couldn't whip hard enough to cut her skin. She couldn't burn her with flames or hot irons. She couldn't cut or stick knifes into her. While making lunch, all these thought's flooded her mind. Then, as she sat down to eat, it came to her. The Internet! Maybe there she could find a few things dealing with torture. She finished her meal, then figured she better check in on Lisa. Boy, the garage smelled bad!

Accepting it as part of this kind of play, Janet circled Lisa very slowly for two reasons. She was accessing both her suffering and beautiful body. What a beautiful pair of breasts she had. And that sculptured flat stomach flowing down to her love mound. The shaved pussy. Her perfectly shaped legs would surely win any beauty contest. God couldn't have created a more perfect female creature. Well, maybe besides herself, but it was hard to refrain from petting Lisa's now dried urine coated flesh.

At last Janet stopped her inspection tour and got back into her integrator mode. Other than the hair tie, the only other thing causing pain to Lisa was the alligator clip on her clit. And it had been on her clit a long time. She decided to take it off to move to a nipple, and began to reach for it, when she stopped. Looking up at Lisa, she thought she better make a statement first.

"Listen up well Bitch! I'm going to remove that nasty clip from your filthy clit and put both clips back on your nipples. Those little useless bumps you have on your flat chest have been neglected long enough. Now I took your gag off so you'll last a lot longer just for my pleasure to see you suffer. So, if I hear anything like a scream from you, in goes the gag again! You can moan all you want while I make the switch, but nothing more. Got it?.

Soon Janet heard a faint noise that sound like Lisa's agreeing reply, so she released the hideous torture implement fron her clit. Indeed there was a load moan, along with rapid head movements, but no scream. Smiling both from the extraordinary pain that this brought to Lisa, and her correct assessment that the clips removal would be painful, continued. Opening the alligator clip as wide as possible, and not wanting to touch Lisa's now filthy flesh, centered it over Lisa's left nipple. Pushing and twisting until the inside was full of tender skin, she let it snap closed. Lisa wasn't finished moaning from the clit pain that the moan turned once again into being very loud as the nipple clip was put on. This time Janet rested back on the workbench for several minute's to absorb Lisa's torment until she was quiet. Then cruelly, she picked up the other clip and did the same to her other nipple. A repeat of moans brought out a steady stream of urine at the same time. It's then that Janet noticed it was the same nipple as the whit tip had left a large welt right on it. 'Too bad' Janet thought as she left the garage after leaving one last comment.

"Enjoy yourself! I'll be back sometime today to see how you're doing..."

Janet refreshed her more than still half full hi-ball, then went into the spare bedroom/office to sit down at the computer. The crotch of her panties were really wet with her pussy juices, but gave in to reality that this was turning her on. So why change again. She might as well get used to it. Turning the computer on, after booting up, she first checked her e-mails. Of course there were some from Ron. She read them first, and fascinated by the attached pictures, was delighted to reply a sincere 'Thank you Dear so much for your loving words and beautiful pictures. I really miss you Dear, and can't wait until you return to love me again in person!! Have a pleasant day, and safe trip home Dear! xoxoxoxo"

12