Lisa's Guilt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh thank you Janet! That means so much to me! I would love to be closer to you."

Getting up, Lisa ended up laying on her side to end up resting her head on Janet's robe covered lad. And raising her arms, cuddled Janet's legs. In return Janet cuddled Lisa's head and arms as best she could.

"So that is the real reason for that garage thing and shoes, right?"

"Yes, that's the truth! I swear! And I can't say again how sorry I am for not trusting you. I'm really so sorry." Lisa murmured in a soft, guilty voice before crying again.

"Then come up here and give me a real hug." Janet again said knowing it was up to Lisa to figure out the best way to lay to do this. But to Janet's amazement, Lisa ignored what pain it caused to her welted areas, ending up to be chest to chest and head beside head. Instantly they shared a continual hug. Finally Janet began to gently stroke Lisa's hair and welt covered back.

"Oh, my dear tortured Lisa. My dear tortured Lisa. I really don't know what to say." Janet said softly as she cuddled Lisa. "So that is the real reason for that garage thing, right?"

"Yes." Lisa murmured in a soft, guilty voice.

"And there wasn't any tortured Grandmother... just your own need to be punished for Bobby's death. Even though it Was just an accident?"

"No... It wasn't an accident... I'm a murderer, and need to be kept in torment while not being actually tortured."

"And have you tried consoling?"

"No! No! I don't need it. I don't want it. Much less could even afford it. I'm guilty. That's all there is to it. I killed Bobby and need to be punished the remainder of my life." Lisa proclaimed as she hugged Janet tightly while breaking into another disturbingly loud sobbing.

"It's alright. It's alright. I was just asking." Janet quickly responded..

"I just need to be constantly in pain. A lot of pain, all the time. That's all I want and need.", then turning her head to face Janet, "Please Jan. Tie me up and torture me."

"Now?"

"Yes... Please..." Lisa begged.

"But after what you've just have been through... Aren't you in enough pain, just laying up here with me?" Janet questioned as she continued to stoke Lisa's hair and welted back.

"Yes... You know I am. But really, after my rest and food, I'm ready to endure another day's torture. I need it badly... So please Jan... Help me fill my need..."

Janet listened to Lisa's plea, and was willing to tie her up again, but also felt a great need to try and help her mentally. But quickly coming to the conclusion that any type of mental therapy would take a lot of thinking, ended that idea for now. But admitting it to herself, Janet did like the idea of stringing Lisa back up for a few more, but with less severe whippings. Understanding that Bobby's death was just an unfortunate accident, for now she shouldn't upset Lisa by ignoring her request.

"Okay Lisa. What did you have anything in mind?

"Oh definitely! Just hang me by my wrists again, put the alligator clips on my nipples, and leave me like that for at least until midnight. Please... You see, it's something I can't do at home." Lisa said slowly as she stressed to place herself in a sitting position next to Janet..

It didn't escape Janet's attention that Lisa's butt must be in a lot of pain right now, and then for Lisa to lean her back against the sofa... This girl definitely didn't mind pain. And was telling the truth about wanting to be always be in pain. However, the full view of Lisa's breasts and pussy started Janet's love liquids increase their flow. The thing was, she had sat on the towel, but in a robe. Dam! When she got up, there would be a big stain on the back. She would have to figure something out before getting up so as not to show Lisa she was sexually aroused. She would continue talking for a little bit while the did that.

"That's sounds alright, Lisa, but is just hanging by your wrists really that painful?

"Oh, yes it is." showing Janet the deep red marks on each of her wrists. "And after like twenty minutes, the longer your left handing, the worse it gets."

"Well, that sounds just like what you want... But what about if I would like to do some other things to you? Would that be alright?" Janet asked, deeply hoping she could.

"Of course... Yes... Whatever you wish to do. I'm under your control this weekend. Yours to with as you wish! Remember?" Lisa stated sincerely as she placed her hands in Janet's.

Janet had never thought of it that way. Full control of Lisa? Was she to be like a Mistress in some of the stories she read? Kinky beyond what she had already done with Lisa last night, but it sure was an interesting thought. It seemed Lisa was wishing to be a total submissive! And if so, why should Janet refuse? So why not ask Lisa just how much she was going to be in control over her.

"You say that I have total control over you this weekend. Does that mean you are willing to be something like my slave this weekend? To do ANYTHING I say, no matter what it is. Painful or not?" Janet asked questioning.

"Well, yes, I guess it is!" Lisa said after thinking about it, Then quickly added "You know, I never thought about it, but being a slave does sound like what I should be. That is, if it includes lots of time in torture." she pronounced in a very serious fashion as she looked over to Janet.

"Oh, I think I can promise that, but are you willing to do Anything I say. To be My slave? Like what if I told you to go to the kitchen walking on your knees and wash all the dishes?" Janet boldly asked after taking hints from the stories.

"Yes. Of course I would. A slave must obey! Doing house chores while in servitude, or endure pain." Lisa said with a unknowing smile.

"Okay, then do it. And after the dishes are done, dried, and put away, get back on your knees with your hands behind your back. Stay that way until I decide to torture you.

Seeing Lisa drop to her knee's, walk to the kitchen on her knee's, then stand up to collect her dishes and add them to the dishes already in the sink, Janet was surprised and excited. Suddenly she had a slave girl, just like in the stories. Was this really happening?

She felt a very strange feeling of stimulation run through her that she had never experienced before. It was stronger than the one she first felt when whipping Lisa. It was also verified by a surge of juices from her bottom. With Lisa busy, Janet quickly rushed to her bedroom and to remove her more than spotted robe. Janet thought about what she could wear to hide any future releases of her love juices. She ended up putting on clean cotton panties to hold up a period pad. Next came her leather mini skirt and matching vest. Going to the kitchen to sit down, watching a nude Lisa made her glad she had properly prepared her bottom for this. She watched silently until Lisa finished, then knelt down facing Janet. Acting more and more as a slave was a good indication to Janet. So she decided to try to stretch her control a little more.

"I'm sure you've done knee torture to yourself. How long have you ever stayed on them on a hard floor?"

"Almost two hours I think, but on a harder surface than this." Lisa said with some pride.

"Well, your going to stay like you are for as long as I want. And you will do it with your hands behind your head instead of your back. You will lift your knee's or rock to obtain a moment of relief. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Jan."

"And since you wish to be my slave, I think you should address me as Mistress. Isn't that the proper way it's done?" Janet stated in a commanding voice.

"Yes, Ja... I mean, yes Mistress" as she raised her arms into position.

"Elbows back as far as you can." Janet commanded as she got up to rest a hand on Lisa's head.

"Suffer quietly my slave. Sometime today I'll play with you in the garage. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!"

Janet made a hi-ball before going in the living room, switched on the TV, and sat down on a chair that she couldn't see Lisa. Watching Lisa's naked breasts and pussy while suffering for three or four hours would soak her pad much too quickly. And as far as watching TV for awhile, Janet was too engaged contemplating her new title as 'Mistress' with a slave who was apparently willing to do anything. Regardless what it was? Well, it would be interesting to find out. It was only about 2:00. Janet would check in on her slave about 4:00. She thought she would simply watch TV, then the idea of reading more bondage and torture stories on the computer became far more interesting. She switched off the TV, went to visit her slave, still in her increasingly painful position, patted her head, and left.

Next to the chair, she took off all her button dressings to let the towel collect her drippings. Within minutes she was searching for more and more kinkier stories and pictures. And now more experienced in exactly what to look for, hit jack pot after jack pot. She read things and saw stuff that both startled and intrigued her. She was so entranced in her newly discovered desires that when she finally glanced at the clock, geeesssss, it was after 5:00. She had thought that only a little over an hour had passed. She left the computer running, then put on her pad, panties, and skirt before going to check in on her slave.

With tears rolling down her eye's, which were flowing down her bare body to form two puddles on the floor, Janet knew she was really hurting. Let's see if Lisa was really going to be a true slave.

"Well slave, are you in pain?"

"Very much so Ja... Mistress."

"Have you rocked your knee's at all."

"Oh no, Mistress! You told me I couldn't Mistress"

"Very good slave. But I think another half hour or so will be a good torture for you while I cook up some supper for me. Do you think you can stay like you are for another half hour, just to please your Mistress?" Janet toyed.

"Oh yes, Mistress. As long as you wish Mistress." Lisa answered, thrilled to suffer under another's command. At home, and also not tied up, she tortured herself until she couldn't take it anymore. Now she was being told too suffer while not tied up. She had to obey. She had become a slave, and was enjoying it.

"Good. That's being a very good slave. Get those elbows back more."

"Yes Mistress. As you command Mistress. But I do have to pee very badly Mistress."

Janet though that if Lisa accidentally pissed on the floor in the kitchen, that really wasn't a good idea. And she didn't want to end her torture by letting her go to the bathroom. So she went and got the plastic cup she had used to catch piss to give Lisa. It fit nicely as Janet positioned it under Lisa's clit. But from the stories, decided to add to Lisa's torment for being allowed to pee.

"Spread your knee's as far apart as you can!"

Lisa moaned intensely as she rocked back and forth on her knee's until they were several feet apart.

"I want them a lot wider slave, and be quiet about it!

It was delightful to watch Lisa's face contort to show the pain she was enduring just to okay. But Lisa did manage to get her knee's at least another foot apart, which must be adding a great deal more to her pain. The contortions in her face displayed the agony she was going through. And she didn't emit any sound, as told not to. Enjoying Lisa's agony, but with her clit completely exposed, Janet allowed Lisa to pee. Janet felt another surge of juices exit her pussy watching her empty her bladder for more than a minute. Then to keep to Lisa's instructions about humiliation, Janet lifted the full container to Lisa's lip's. As she slowly tilted it, she told Lisa she had to drink the entire warm contents. It took almost two full minutes before that was accomplished. Janet stepped back and admired her slave.

"You look really comfortable like that. And I never had a red stripped, badly welted, and naked slave in my kitchen before to amuse me while I cook my supper. I'll have to have you here much more often!"

"Yes Mistress. That would be nice Mistress. As often and as long as you wish Mistress. And thank you Mistress for making me suffer. This is a very good punishment Mistress."

Janet could only shake her head in disbelief at how she had suddenly become a Mistress, which she liked. To have an obedient slave who only wanted to suffer. As she selected what she wanted to eat, she pondered about the bondage and tortures she had just read about. She knew Lisa would enjoy any of them!

(to be continued)

12