Lisa's Holiday Season Ch. 01

Story Info
How to enjoy the holiday season.
2.2k words
3.67
22.9k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

I love the holiday season and this year's was exceptional. It was by far the most sexciting holiday season I have ever experienced. On the weekend before Christmas, a Friday night, Bill and I were invited to a Christmas party, hosted by one of his clients. Bill always likes to show me off so he asked that I push the limits in what I chose to wear. Choosing an outfit that was on the borderline between proper party attire and slut wear was challenging but fun.

The good news was I got to go shopping, something every woman loves to do. I went to several of the stores I frequent and I finally found the right party dress. It was bright red, made of a soft shiny material that looked like satin but has some stretch to it. It was mid thigh length and had a V neck line and open back. It accentuated my breasts and revealed plenty of cleavage. To complete my outfit I wore my red leather garters, white seamed stockings and red patent leather 5 inch heels with gold trimming and an ankle strap. A gold necklace and gold earrings completed the outfit. To be lady like, I put on a red thong. I was pleased with the look and Bill said I looked sensational so I was happy.

The party was at a private home. We made the rounds meeting new people and catching up with old acquaintances. For most of the evening Bill stayed close and enjoyed the looks I was attracting from the male guests. At one point, as we went to get another drink, he told me that every guy in the room wished they could fuck me. I kiddingly told him to set it up. We both laughed and continued socializing. At about 11:00 PM the party began to break up so we said our good byes.

Neither one of us were ready to call it a night so I suggested we finish the night at our favorite swingers club. Bill was very agreeable so off we went. Before we got out of the car I thought I'd get Bill a little excited so I took off my thong, saying I didn't need it any more. He agreed and told me what a slut I was. Being a Friday night singles were allowed and there were several of them. We went to the bar and got our drinks and almost immediately a rather attractive, well built woman came up and introduced herself. Jackie was visiting for the holidays and had come alone. She complimented me on my outfit and my husband and asked if she could dance with him. I told her that was up to him, but to go for it. I knew Bill would go. As they made their way to the dance floor I was surrounded by three guys. Almost in unison they asked me to dance. I reached out and took the hand of the guy closest to me and looked at the other two and told them the night was still young and I would love to dance with each of them. Then I got up and followed John to the dance floor. It was a fast number and John was a pretty good dancer. He tried to keep me on the dance floor but I told him I had promised the other guys so he would have to wait. I went back to the bar and got Tom and we danced to another fast tune. Tom was another good dancer and he was exceptionally handsome. When the dance ended I repeated what happened earlier and went and got Ron. This time it was a slow tune and Ron pulled me in tight as we danced. Ron was a good looking black man and let you know he was leading as we danced. I could also feel a very nice cock rubbing against me but didn't let him know I felt it. When the dance was over we returned to the bar.

Now that I knew the guys the next dances got more intimate. I kissed each of them and made sure to rub my ass and my pussy into the bulges that were evident in their pants. They in turn started feeling my tits and grabbing my ass. After several dances I decided I needed a break so we went back to the bar and one of the guys gave me his seat. I got a fresh drink and then turned in my seat to face the guys. As I turned my dress rode up but I chose to ignore it. The guys didn't and it wasn't long before one of them was caressing my thighs. This always excites me and my legs automatically spread wider for more access. The guy's bodies shielded me from the crowd and I enjoyed the attention. They took turns and seeing that I wasn't objecting the hands were soon playing with my uncovered pussy. Ron made a comment about me not wearing panties so I told him they only got in the way when I wanted to play. Before I was able to finish my drink I had an orgasm as they finger fucked me.

Bill and Jackie joined us just as I finished my orgasm and Bill knowing the look said I looked like I was enjoying myself. I told him my friends were taking real good care of me. I needed to go to the ladies room so I asked Jackie to join me. We both took care of business and as we cleaned up and made adjustments to the hair and makeup we talked. I told her that I was having a great time with the guy's I met and it appeared that she was enjoying Bill. She told me she really enjoyed Bill. Then I suggested that she come back to our house and I was going to invite my three friends and we could all have a real good time. She was a little surprised that I was inviting three guys, but I assured her we could both enjoy them, if she was willing. She said she was so I told her I would set it up. Then I asked if she ever played with other girls. She smiled at me and told me she definitely did and that she would love to play with me. I told her I loved other girls, but one of my biggest turn ons was eating Bill's cum from a fresh fucked pussy. Hearing this she smiled and moved toward me and we kissed one another. Then we made our way back to the guys.

I took my seat and Jackie took the seat next to me. Then I told the guy's that Jackie and I had decided we were having such a good time that we should move the party to our house so we could have a lot more fun. The guys were speechless for a moment and then said they loved the idea. Then Bill spoke up and said it was time to go. I told Bill he should ride with Jackie so she didn't miss a turn. She gave me a quick kiss and told me she loved how I thought. I told the guys I would lead and for them to follow me. Twenty minutes later we were all at our house. Bill gave a quick tour and we all got fresh drinks at the bar. Bill then took Jackie's hand and as he took her away he told me to have fun.

I was standing next to Tom and to get things started I reached over and began massaging his bulge. This got the other guys attention and I started getting all the attention I craved. My pussy and tits were being pleasured and I loved it. I suggested the guys help me get me out of my dress and they did. Now I needed some cock so I got on my knees and took turns sucking on the three cocks in front of me. All three guys were a little bigger than average and the black one was uncut. I love sucking uncut cock and playing with the hood. John was very excited and I could tell he was close so I looked up at him, as I played with his cock, and asked if he would please cum in my mouth. He told me he would love to so as I continued to look at him I took his cock in my mouth and used all my talents to get the load I wanted. It didn't take long before he was filling my mouth and I gladly sucked every drop. I continued to suck his cock, gently, until he began to shrink and then I let it slip from my mouth. I still had some of his cum in my mouth and I savored it until I finally swallowed the last of it. Then I thanked him and told the other two I wanted more.

I took my time with Tom and Ron teasing them and encouraging them to talk dirty to me. My attitude and comments let them know how much I wanted to feel them cumming in my mouth. As my excitement grew I my enthusiasm grew and it wasn't long before I had both guys cumming in my mouth. I enjoyed every drop and thanked the guys for their wonderful treat. Then I got up and kissed each of them and asked if they were up for some fucking. They assured me they were. I told them that we were going to join Bill and Jackie and they could fuck both of us, but first I had some cleanup work to do and they could watch.

When we got to the bedroom Bill and Jackie were both laying on their backs recovering from what was obviously a very satisfying fuck. Jackie's pussy was leaking Bill's cum and I immediately helped her spread her legs so I could clean it. Being a tease I made a big production out of licking up Bill's cum and letting everyone know how good it tasted. I think I got every drop that was leaking and Jackie added some of her juices as she came twice while I was cleaning her. When I was done I moved up and kissed her and she returned the kiss and thanked me. Then I lie down, spread my legs and told the guys I needed to get fucked. Ron was the closest so he immediately got between my legs and started licking my pussy. Between my excitement and his tongue my pussy was dripping so I reached down and pulled him toward me and told him I needed his cock now. He didn't disappoint and my pussy was filled with his nice, hard, uncut black cock. He definitely knew how to use it and soon I was experiencing my first orgasm. Thankfully he wasn't ready to cum so I urged him to fuck me harder. His tempo and my urging soon brought him to the breaking point and I could feel him filling my pussy. Before he got off me I kissed him and thanked him for a wonderful fuck.

John was next and as he mounted me I watched Tom fucking Jackie. John fucked me with long slow strokes and it felt wonderful. Then he asked me to turn over so he could fuck me doggie. I quickly changed positions and welcomed his cock back in my pussy. Now he began fucking me harder and deeper and it wasn't long before I was cumming again. John definitely had staying power and he made me cum three times before he finally filled my pussy. After John pulled out of me I collapsed on the bed and Bill came over and gave me a very nice kiss.

The guys had gotten up and Jackie crawled over to me and whispered in my ear. She wanted to know if I wanted to clean each other up. I kissed her and told her I'd love to. She then straddled my face and offered her pussy to my tongue. Tom's cum just flowed into my open mouth and then my tongue sought out more. In the mean time Jackie was doing a wonderful job on my pussy and it didn't take long before she had me cumming. When we had finished cleaning each other and enjoying one another we decide we needed a break. We told the guys we would see them in the family room and we both went into the bathroom. As we freshened up Jackie thanked me for an incredible evening and told me what a hunk my husband was. I told her he was the center of my world. She then told me how lucky I was.

Before going to the family room I got out a couple sheer tops and we put on our heels and joined the guys. We played some more and at about 3:00 AM we called it a night. I asked Jackie if she wanted to spend the night and she accepted. I showed the guys out and they thanked me for a wonderful evening.

I invited Jackie to sleep with us and Bill had a slut on each side of him for the night. In the morning he fucked both of us before we got up. We all showered and freshened up and I fixed a lite breakfast. Before Jackie left we exchanged numbers and email and vowed to stay in touch.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers