Lisa's Humiliation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe they even had the nerve to say it. Masturbating on the table was taking things to another level. But could I really lose? Lauren didn't make a shot the whole game and I was playing pretty well. This was my only chance to avoid stripping in front of who knows how many people. Would Lauren accept the terms though?

I looked at Lauren. "If you guys can make sure there are no pictures or videos taken, I accept the deal. Lauren, you better accept too. You got us into this mess." The boys told us they'd make sure there were no photos or videos. As I said, they were in good shape and it was Brad's house with several of his lacrosse buddies there. They announced that anyone who even took their cell phone out of their pocket while the loser was naked would get their ass kicked and their phone smashed. I expected to have to do more convincing of Lauren, but she agreed. I don't know if she felt bad or actually thought she could beat me. Maybe she didn't mind getting off in front of the crowd. I know I was horny as hell thinking about doing it, but I had no desire to live it out. The thought of Lauren fingering herself on the table was getting to me and I knew if I got to see it her show would fill my fantasies for weeks.

We filled up the cups and flipped a coin to see who would go first. Lauren won but I wasn't worried. Every soul in the apartment was fixated on the game.

Lauren made her first shot. Just luck. I missed and she made another. Hmm, suddenly she didn't seem so drunk. The girl who could barely walk minutes before was standing straight as an arrow and had laser focus. After going back and forth several times, she had me down to 2 cups and I still had to hit 5. My legs were jello at this point. I couldn't believe what was happening. She shot me a wink and made my second to last cup. As I drank it I realized she must have been faking drunk the whole time. I wondered if she knocked the cups over on purpose. I made my shot but feared it was too little too late.

Lauren blew me a kiss before sinking the last one. My fate was sealed. Everyone was going nuts. As hot as Lauren is, I think it was more exciting for them to see me lose. Lauren already had a wild reputation and while a full on live masturbation show would have taken it a step further, no one could even imagine me doing what I was about to do. That wouldn't be true in 15 minutes.

I was frozen. The "strip" chant started up again but soon changed to "Lisa, Lisa, Lisa." There had to be over a hundred people there. And I was the center of attention. They were all staring at me. They all wanted to see me. All of me. My whole body must have been blushing. Lauren came over and whispered in my ear, "it's alright babe, I know you can do this. I hope you're not mad, but I really wanted to help you break out of your shell." I slapped her hand away when she started to pull down the zipper on my skirt.

I knew there was no way out. Everyone saw me agree to the bet. Mostly to myself, I said "fuck it, a deal's a deal," and pulled off my shirt to loud applause. I started to kick off my heels but Brad told me to leave them on. I knew that would just make me run slower and look like more of a stripper. I did as I was told. I reached for my skirt and at that moment I realized how fucking horny I was. I would be lying if I said I hadn't gotten off dozens of times imagining myself being the only one naked in front of a room of people. I had fantasized about streaking across the quad at college more times than I can remember but I never came close to actually doing it. I never had to. I paused.

I was worried there would be a wet spot on the front of my light pink thong. The crowd knowing I was getting off on this would only add to my embarrassment. I made the decision to take my bra off first and free my 34C boobs. The boys were freaking out. Cat calls and whistles and all sorts of dirty talk. The girls were into it too but they were looking down on me like I was some sort of dirty attention seeking whore and telling each other and the boys what a dumb slut I was. Fuck them, it wasn't like it was my decision to do this.

Now I could pull my skirt and thong off together and no one would see the wet spot on my thong. "Here goes nothing." And there I stood, naked as the day I was born. I was panting like I had just run the marathon but I hadn't even ran across the apartment yet.

"Run to the windows and back to this wall then up on the table," Brad reminded me and the rest of the party.

Might as well get it over with as quickly as possible. I tried run to the window but I was slowed to the pace of a walk by the density of the crowd and all of the hands reaching out to get a feel of what they could. There wasn't much I could do to stop them. I got to the window and turned around, getting to face the whole party again for my run to the far wall. I was so horny that I almost wanted to pause and let the roaming hands get me off. The "Lisa" chant started up again. I didn't want to disappoint. I was actually thinking how glad I was that I had shaved my legs and pussy that morning. If everyone was going to see me naked, they might as well see me at my best.

I made my way back towards the table, my mind still trying to figure out if this was the most embarrassing moment of my life or the most vivid fantasy. 50 different people must have touched some part of my naked body. One good rub of my clit would have sent shockwaves through me. At least my masturbation show would be quick. The degrading words the other girls were yelling at me only made me hotter.

I hopped up onto the table with some help from Brad and Matt. I sat down and spread my legs, still wearing just my 3 inch black heels. I had no sense of modesty anymore. Everyone had already seen everything and all I could think about was giving my hands full access to my sopping pussy. I had never been so horny in my life. I shoved two fingers from my left hand straight into my pussy, I was plenty lubricated. I started furiously rubbing my clit with my right hand. I came almost instantly but I didn't stop. I hoped people wouldn't realize I had cum so quickly. I needed one more. As I continued assaulting my own pussy in front of a room full of friends and strangers, someone threw something at my face. It was my thong. So much for keeping the wet spot a secret. It didn't take me long to scream out my second orgasm. Those were easily the two biggest orgasms of my life.

I just sat there for a minute. I needed to catch my breath, I wasn't even thinking about everyone looking at me anymore. I was thinking about giving myself one more orgasm but I was too ashamed. I had to draw the line somewhere. Finally, I got down from the table and was greeted with a big kiss on the lips from Lauren to the delight of all the guys. "I'm so proud of you," she said into my ear.

I grabbed my thong from the table and put it on. I found my shirt and skirt and put those on too. The bra was a casualty. The original plan was to end the night with Brad but I told Lauren I just needed to go home. She said she'd go with me and much to the dismay of a room full of horny men, the two of us made our way to the door. I didn't even say goodbye to Brad.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot," Lauren told me in the cab home. "It looked like you really enjoyed yourself."

"That was the most humiliating moment of my life. I can't believe that happened. And you set it up, didn't you?!" I was almost yelling at her.

She started to smile. "I wanted to do you a favor. If you can honestly tell me you didn't enjoy that then we can turn this car around and go back to the party and I'll get up on that table and strip myself."

That sounded like a great idea. Not only did the thought turn me on even more, but it would take away some of the chatter about me that I was sure would come from everyone there over the next several weeks.

I opened my mouth and nothing came out. I couldn't lie to Lauren. I just sat there silently.

"That's what I thought," she said after a minute. I just looked down and the rest of the ride was quiet.

When we got into our apartment she told me to think about what happened. "Feel free to play with your favorite toy while you do," she added.

And I did.

12