Lisa's Important Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now the aggressor. Using a slow circular motion, she dragged her belly across his plaything. Her movements were having their desired effect, but she was just getting started. She transitioned her side-to-side motions to an up-and-down stroking. Lisa was soon sliding the full length of his member. He was reacting nicely to her enticement. As he grew, her strokes of necessity became longer and longer.

To make sure he understood her intent, she began maintaining contact with him on the down strokes as well as on the upward thrusts. After a few strokes, her dress finally yielded to her intent, just as she had known it would. With only her panties separating her love nest from him, she stroked his large member through his pants. To complete this phase of her sexy assault, she now also slid her bountiful buxom up and down his chest. Among the many thoughts he was having at this moment, Justin wondered how Lisa was able to keep her almost fully exposed breasts from falling out of her dress. She was in fact being quite careful how she moved her chest against him. A slip of the breast now, she thought, could lead to arrest.

Lisa looked slyly up at Justin. He was now the one becoming flushed with eagerness. This was no surprise to her, because she had felt the barrier between them double in size. Lisa marveled at the size of the stallion within her grasp. His manhood was definitely stud material. She may not have been an A student in math, but she knew this equation: her husband's penis combined with Michelangelo David's tool would equal Justin's super-sized cock.

Now of only secondary interest, her up-and-down movements had been of sufficient enthusiasm to drawn attention from those around her. Many couples, and all of the single men in the area, were now captivated by Lisa's very 'dirty dance'. Lisa wasn't quite finished with Justin yet, however. He had wanted a 'dirty dance'. Now he was going to experience the culmination of this number.

Because she is fairly tall, Lisa was able to stretch herself up like a cat to Justin's ear. She began to lick his right ear, and bite his earlobe. As she did this, she slipped her naked thighs around his right leg. She began a new and very familiar motion with her hips. Lisa was humping Justin's leg with enthusiasm. The crowd around them could no longer remain silent. They shouted out encouragement. Because she had positioned her arms below his, Justin was able to do little more than grasp her back and enjoy the ride. The song ended. Applause rained down on them.

As the next song started, Lisa needed to shout to be heard. "Was that a dirty enough dance for you Justin?" He nodded his approval, because the lump in his throat wouldn't permit him to speak. This was turning out to be some kind of night for both of them.

After a few more dances, they left the club. They were both excited, each feeling a sense of victory. Without discussion, instead of taking Lisa back to her own room, Justin took her directly back to his. As they approached his door, he invited her inside to share a final drink with him. With the sense of confidence she was feeling, there was no reason for her to worry. Still, in the back of her mind she felt that she was making an important decision by crossing this threshold.

Test Question 8: How far would a 'bad girl' tease men she didn't know?

While they sipped a glass of fruity wine in his room, Justin made his next move. "Lisa, you know what would feel good right now? A dip in the hotel hot tub. You've been to the pool area, haven't you? The view from up there can be breathtaking on a starry night like tonight."

"It would be beautiful up there, wouldn't it? Let me run back to my room and grab my suit. Will you…"

"No need, Lisa," he interrupted. "I've got a suit for you. I bought it this week and was intending to take it to a friend of mine back home. I think she's just about the same size as you. Why don't you try it on and see how it looks?"

Justin, left the living room and returned with a bag from one of Lisa's favorite trendy stores. Lisa was already hoping the suit would fit. She loved this store's clothing, but had not shopped there because of their high prices. She danced into the bathroom to try on the suit. While she changed, Justin slipped into his own suit. Moments later she called out, "Justin, I think we have a problem here."

"What problem is that, Lisa?"

"This suit is not made to be worn in public," she declared.

"Let me see how it looks on you."

She opened the door and stood before him as every man's dream come true. Statuesque Lisa was now naked except for the very tiny bikini Justin had provided. She looked stunning, and hot! The top of her suit consisted of two small white triangles large enough to cover the silver dollar areolas around her nipples and to provide support for her pendulous breasts. Thin strings delicately suspended the petite triangles and wrapped behind her to tie beneath her untamed hair. Her clearly outlined nipples pointed at him, ready to fire.

The bottom of Lisa's bikini consisted of an equally small, white wedge of material that barely covered the puffy lips between her thighs. Fortunately, she had trimmed the hair around the area he was now surveying. If she had not, he would have been able to easily determine her true hair color. Two thin strings rose steeply from her love triangle to her curvy hips and tied at the sides in neat bows. Her fully exposed and shapely legs stretched down to the gold ankle bracelet he had admired earlier.

"Turn once, so I can see the fit in back," he requested seriously. She pirouetted to display her now fully exposed bottom, covered only by a narrow band of fabric. Except for this thin strip of material, she was completely naked when viewed from behind.

"It fits you perfectly! That suit was made for you, Lisa. You look fantastic in it."

"But I would never leave this room in this suit, Justin, let alone walk up to the pool deck" she exclaimed as she turned to face him. "It's much too revealing."

"Well, you certainly have the figure worth revealing, Lisa. And I can say that on behalf of half of the population. But if you're feeling shy right now,… try this," he said, fishing something out of the bag that the suit had come in. "If you put this cover over your bottom and wrap a towel over your shoulders, you'll look just about like you're wearing a bathrobe."

She did as he suggested. With finality he declared, "Looks fine. Let's go."

With trepidation, she followed him into the corridor. Looking both ways, she quickly walked to the elevator, leaving Justin behind to watch her wonderful little ass bounce down the hall.

When the elevator reached the pool level, Lisa peeked out the door. Seeing no one in either direction, she proceeded directly to the hot tub. Justin arrived to find Lisa already comfortably submerged. As she watched, he removed his towel. From the comfort of the hot tub, she was now able to admire this California surfer in more detail. First his muscular chest, then his tight six pack stomach, his baggies and finally his downy legs. He was one very handsome man. After giving her enough time to look him over thoroughly, he eased into the water opposite her.

"Now was that so bad, Lisa?"

"I guess not," she replied, reclining her head onto the pool deck.

After a couple of minutes of silence, during which each of them were wrapped in their own thoughts, Justin spoke. "Tell me Lisa… what was it that made you decide to turn on the sex charm tonight?"

Chuckling, she replied, "You mean WHO, not WHAT. As much as I don't like to admit it, there is some truth to what you and Tim said about women liking to show off every now and then. I know I enjoy being a little vampy from time to time. Tonight everything just seemed right to try on the wild side. And I have to say… it was pretty cool."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I sure did." She smiled knowingly.

"So just how much more 'bad' are you intending to get tonight?" he inquired facetiously. He moved his left leg between hers and started to rub her thigh with his toes.

"Not as 'bad' as I think you'd like," she grinned in return.

"Well, for all the teasing you gave me earlier, I feel as though I owe you a little something in return." His toes were moving up her thigh to her sexual playground.

Lisa reminded him, "Justin, you do remember me telling you at dinner that my conscience would not allow me to cheat on my husband?"

"Of course, Lisa. And I'm not asking you to cheat on anyone. But a 'bad girl' has to be able to take a little teasing as well as dish it out. Now you just sit there while I give you a little of what you were giving me earlier." With that, his toes completed their journey to the sanctuary between her legs. He began wiggling his toes into the thin fabric of her suit.

As long as they were still in public, Lisa felt she could get away with permitting herself this small pleasure... but nothing more. Because she had not stopped him, Justin began to strum her feminine instrument with greater seriousness. Justin was a virtuoso on this instrument. His side-to-side fiddling was replaced by a trombone's forward and back slides. Justin's toes gave way to the ball of his foot. He pressed firmly on her magic spot and sent a sound wave rippling up her spine. Lisa was feeling temptation once again.

While she was enjoying the rhythm he was generating (both in the pool and also deep within her), Lisa didn't notice that a group of conventioneers had just stepped off the elevator for a look at the swimming pool. With drinks in hand, they surveyed the pool and now also become aware of the couple in the hot tub. They noticed Lisa with her head thrown back and Justin's leg working between hers. They decided to stay and watch the show.

Lisa may not have noticed their new visitors, but Justin had. "Lisa, are you starting to feel 'bad' again."

"Uhmm," was all she could reply.

"How bad, Lisa?"

"Not 'bad' enough for sex," she blurted out without thinking.

"But 'bad' enough to tease?" he inquired.

"Maybe," she said, while beginning to rock her splendid hips to him.

"I have a job for you, Lisa. I need you to do something for me."

She raised her head up to look at him.

"I want you to put on a little show for those men over there."

Now she noticed their audience. Her legs closed instinctively. "What do you think I'm going to do, in THIS suit?" she wondered.

"It's a very simple job. Just jump into the swimming pool over there, swim to the other end and then walk back here."

"In just THIS?" she asked incredulously.

"That's what makes the job so challenging. Remember, you'll never see any of these guys again. But you can absolutely make the high point of their conference right now. You know, you're wearing the same kind of suit they can see just by walking down the beach in front of the hotel. This tease is for your enjoyment. I promise you one thing… this is a crowd that will show you their appreciation."

He moved next to her and gently pushed her up out of the tub. With a hesitant smile, she raised up where all could see her. The men now watched as a stunningly beautiful woman emerged from the hot tub. Justin and they now saw what Lisa didn't realize. When wet, her sheer suit had become virtually transparent. Her areolas were clearly outlined and her bush was plainly visible. Lisa's beauty and nakedness had stunned the men in the pool area into silence. Unaware that she was now for all intents and purposes nude, Lisa walked briskly but confidently to the pool and dove in head first.

A voice broke the silence, "Wow, can you believe this?" Every eye followed Lisa as she churned to the opposite end of the pool. She pulled herself up the ladder, and rose out of the water a mermaid without a fin. She swept water away from her face, and raised her lovely arms over her head to pull the hair out of her eyes. As she did this, feigning ignorance of her audience, she arched her back and thrust out her magnificent and ineffectively covered chest. This moment created an indelible memory for a room of very focused observers.

Disregarding the men she would pass within a few feet, she turned the corner at the end of the pool and started down the length of the deck. In the interest of wringing the most out of this moment, she now swung her hips broadly as she sashayed back to Justin. It was too much for the men to take. They regained their voices and began to express their admiration. Within a few seconds, she learned the room number of most of those involved. As she passed them, she waved a friendly greeting and gave them a view of her naked backside as she moved away. The view from behind was nearly as enjoyable as the view they had just enjoyed.

Lisa was now completing her stroll down this make-believe catwalk. She headed back to the hot tub, smiling broadly at Justin as she displayed her wares for the pleasure of all. Justin gazed at this stunning woman as she glided toward him. He waited for her, a warm towel in hand. When she finally reached him, he draped the towel around her shoulders and drew her toward him. She had goose bumps from her seductive strut in the chilly air. Lisa accepted the warmth of his body gladly, pressing her nearly naked breasts into his hairy chest.

She also tried to press her belly to him, but could not. The large bulge that hung down from his hips always seemed to be a barrier between them. She moved slightly from one side to the other. His masculinity was too big for her to work around. In a bit of frustration, she realized that she could not warm her hips against him. There was an obvious way to remove this obstacle between them. But she had promised herself that she would not invite this huge piece of adorable man into her.

Sensing her inner debate, Justin leaned forward and kissed her neck. He nuzzled her neck for a minute. Then he grasped her waist as he had once before, moved his legs between hers, lowered his hips, and slid his growing erection the length of her lower lips. This time, she had known it was coming. Subtlely, she spread for him and raised up on her toes to give him a better angle of attack. The string on the back of her suit pressed harshly into her skin as he dragged the front of her suit upward with the tip of his piston.

Unlike the previous occasion, however, he did not stop with a single stroke. At the end of his thrust, he reloaded and raked her again meaningfully. And a third time, he slid his rigid pole the length of her gash. He looked to her face to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were fluttering. On his last stroke, she had met the caress of his cock head with a counterthrust to him. Without their suits between them, on this third stroke he would have been able to slide his rising manhood directly into her receptive body. The conventioneers applauded this private show and pleaded for more. Justin and Lisa wanted more as well, but each with different emotions. If only we were alone right now, she thought,… but she quickly tried to dispel this very naughty idea.

Still, it was with a sense of urgency that she whispered to him, "Justin, it's too crowded here. Take me back to your room, so we can get out of these wet clothes."

He looked into her eyes and replied, "Lisa, I didn't know that you would want to be that 'bad' tonight. But if you're ready, I guess I am too!"

She became embarrassed instantly. Her words had come out wrong. She had meant to say that they should remove their cold wet bathing suits and put on warm dry clothes. Justin had obviously thought she wanted them to remove their swimming suits so that he could thrust his substantial tool at her with nothing to impede him. It was now very clear to both of them exactly where Justin wanted to be thrusting his emboldened piece. The question remaining was whether or not Lisa would receive him. For a fleeting moment she imagined her belly filled by the stiff appendage that was continuing to stroke her right now. It was as tempting as anything she could remember.

Test Question 9: Would a 'bad girl' allow herself to be put into position by another man?

Once inside his room, Justin turned the object of his affection to him and kissed her for the first time. She had been waiting for this kiss for days. He did not disappoint. At first his lips gently grazed hers. She felt his closeness more than she felt his lips. He nibbled her lips and with his tongue painted rings around the opening to her mouth. Justin's chest was hot against Lisa's breasts. She wanted his kiss to match that heat.

Justin finally pulled her firmly to him and applied pressure to her mouth. He slipped his tongue into her. This long awaited kiss was passionate. Lisa let her towel fall away and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. His tongue danced with hers. This stunning, nearly naked woman was now wondering what his next move would be. One last time Lisa felt Justin hold her waist firm. He lowered the bulge between them. Lisa spread widely to receive him and felt him slowly but decisively drive his surfboard into the oncoming wave of her hips. When he reached the crest, he prepared for the next swell and thrust again to meet her oncoming surge.

The surf was definitely up. The force of their meetings had stretched the bottom of her suit far out of position. For the first time, the moist entrance to her womanly core was exposed to his view. At two levels her moist lips beckoned for his attention. She was vulnerable and almost ready to submit. He felt that he would be able push her suit aside and force his way into her right now… here in the entrance to his room. But instead he chose to ease away from the aroused woman in his arms. Lisa was a fiery hot female who now wanted to mate. Justin left her hanging. His plan was to cool her down, lay her into a comfortable position for their first sexual union, tease her back to this pinnacle, and then to mount her in proper fashion.

Without his heat against her, Lisa regained a measure of composure. "Justin, you sure know how to handle a woman. I feel like an Indy car whose motor is revving. I'm ready to race… to be so 'bad' with you." Her excited eyes locked to his. "And I can feel your accelerator pedal growing against my floor board." She took a deep breath. "So now is the time for both of us to remember… teasing, playing… but no sex. Right?"

Justin smiled inwardly. Did Lisa really believe that she would leave this room without first begging him to slide his dip stick deep into her engine? He did not realize the final mental struggle Lisa still had before her. Ultimately, she would need to make the important decision to give herself completely to the powerful race car ready to speed her to the finish line.

"Lisa, of course I remember. You're calling the shots here. I'm here to tease and please, just as you said. You'll let me know if you want more, right?" he said with a wink. He raised his arms up onto her back and molded his broad chest to her. He began to rub her shoulders. "You take yourself so seriously. Feel how tight you are. My mama would massage these stiff muscles into a wet noodle. Would you like that?" She murmured a vague yes in reply. "Well you're in luck, girl. Today I found a very special massage oil that I've been looking for a long time now. Let's head over to my bed and I'll loosen up those muscles of yours."

She looked at him with knowing eyes. Although he was referring to her muscles, Lisa had a pretty good idea what muscle he really hoped to let loose. Now that she had gotten her wits back, she wasn't ready for him to unleash his male muscle on her. "I don't think we can do that Justin. It would be too tempting for both of us in your bed. I think we had better stay here in the living room."

"Of course, you're right, Lisa. We'll be more comfortable right here." To her mild disappointment, Justin did not persist. Instead he kissed her lightly and broke away. He poured her a glass of wine. With the wine and mixed drinks she had already consumed, she became light-headed. It would be difficult for her to make a rationale decision now. While she sipped her wine, Justin prepared for her massage in his living room… but not in the manner she had expected.