Lisa's Important Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched, Justin removed the cushions from the sofa and extended it into a bed. He added sheets, pillows and a blanket. Justin turned on some soft music and dimmed the lights. He now sat on the bed and beckoned her to his love nest, clad only in his baggy swimsuit. The strings that were meant to hold his suit in place instead spilled out over the top of his waistband, drawing attention to the protruding member he could no longer conceal.

The room may not have been his boudoir, but the situation was essentially the same. Justin was inviting her to stretch out virtually naked on his bed so that he could begin working over her body with his persuasive hands. She was afraid where this would all lead.

Still, Lisa was drawn to Justin's bed. Even without the hope of a complete sexual release, she wanted to extend this pleasurable tease as far as possible.

She was radiant as she glided toward him. Finally, Lisa reached him. He pulled her to him and kissed her stomach just below her breasts. After nuzzling the back of his head on her ripe melons, he turned and produced an exotic-looking bottle of oil. He rubbed some on the back of his hand and held it out for her to smell. The aroma of Oriental herbs and spices drifted to her. Surely this was an oil that had been used in countless mythical events, she thought.

With each minute it was becoming more and more difficult to imagine refusing the advances of this intriguing man. Even his spices reinforced the sensuousness she was feeling. As she faced him, her nipples dangling inches in front of him, he began rubbing oil onto her back. Her muscles immediately softened under his touch. He turned and gently lowered her onto his bed. Lisa sensed danger in the back of her mind as he positioned her for the special dance he hoped would soon come. She did not resist. She was enjoying being a 'bad girl' too much.

As Lisa lay on her tummy, Justin spent many minutes kneading oil into her back. She felt him raise her hair out of the way so that the slippery oil wouldn't wet it. She didn't notice that at the same time he was quietly untying the strings that held on her top.

He then moved down to her feet and calves. Lisa was falling under the influence of his powerful, yet soft, hands. She luxuriated in the warmth of his touch. He was moving deliberately up her legs. She wondered how high he intended to go. He stopped when he reached the curve of her rounded derriere.

Lisa felt Justin place a towel over her bottom, from the small of her back to the gap between her legs. Justin then resumed spreading oil onto her, but now he was massaging it into her soft cheeks under the towel. He increased his pressure and began to knead her repetitively. The pace and motion were familiar to her. He was rhythmically pressing her pubic mound into the mattress. Justin was fucking her into the bed with his hands.

For five minutes, Lisa felt her hips gently forced down and then released. She tried to conjure up a mental image of her husband to counteract the intense sensations she was receiving from Justin. At the same time, her hips had begun to move in unison with Justin's unspoken suggestion. She felt the wetness of her swimsuit beneath her. The moisture was no longer from her dip in the pool. She was an aroused woman who was flowing from within, lubricating herself for what might lie ahead.

As he caressed the beautiful creature who had warmed so quickly to his touch, he delicately untied the bows on her suit. Once her suit was free, he poured a small pool of lotion onto the small of her back. She felt him massage the pool into a river of oil at the top of her ass. The liquid began flowing down her crack. Justin was pushing her towel down in front of the oil to keep the towel from being stained by the onrushing current. Lisa's suit was also not stopping the advancing liquor.

"Justin, what are you doing?" He didn't answer. She felt as he pushed the lotion down her crack, ever nearer to the twin holes at the base of her magnificent valley. The river began to cascade over the edge. She instinctively closed her legs to keep the lotion from spilling onto the bed. Her thighs met the resistance of his right hand, which was cupped below her to receive the stream of oil. Her towel was crumpled in a heap between her knees. As he prepared to catch the liquid that was teasing her unmercifully, Justin carried her suit down to her crotch . Although she didn't know it, Lisa was now lying completely naked in Justin's bed with his hand at the threshold of her feminine desire.

Final Exam Question: Would a 'bad girl' give herself completely to another man?

Justin caught the oil that had tumbled over her perfect bottom and into the valley below. She felt him press his hand to her to receive the last of the slippery fluid. In doing so, his finger tips brushed for the first time against the puffy lips of her pussy. The massage oil mixed with her own natural lubricant, forming a dressing to coat her sexual salad perfectly. An electric current coursed through her as he inserted a finger into her. Lisa now fiercely clung to her wedding vows. She had carried this tease as far as she could without dire repercussions. Just as she prepared to stop him, Justin pulled his hand away. What was he up to now?

Justin collected her towel, and grabbed a second one. He picked her up easily and rolled her onto her back. He quickly covered her breasts and furry mound with towels. Back under control once more, Lisa now felt his slippery caresses on her smooth belly. He marveled at the beautiful nude woman who was nearly ready for him. Her arms were the next beneficiary of his wonderful touch. His slick hands moved to knead her sides, from her arms to her belly and back. She knew that it was just a matter of time before he would approach her breasts.

When he finally slipped his hands beneath her upper towel, her supple globes were ready for him. With little encouragement, her areolas bunched tightly, stretching her nipples skyward. He brushed back and forth across her nubs, sending tingling sensations up and down her spine. Finally he took her points in his fingertips and kneaded them to maximum erection. Lisa loved her husband, but she now could not keep from squirming as her wonderful partner of the moment completed her final preparation.

There was only one place on her torso that he had not yet massaged. She was very aware of where his soothing hands would be headed next. How far could she continue and still be able to maintain her extramarital virginity? His hands were wetting her upper thighs. The area covered by her towel was becoming smaller and smaller. She was mesmerized by his caress. Justin folded her towel down to nearly the size of the swimsuit that had formerly covered her. He poured a large pool of fragrant lotion onto her stomach.

In much the same fashion as he had while she laid on her tummy, now he shaped the pool into two streams. She felt the warmth as they began trickling down her belly to her luscious crotch. He brushed the towel away to protect it from being stained. The oil cascaded down her thighs and mixed at her simmering honey pot. Lisa lay fearfully still. The flat of his large hand brushed through her pubic hair. He pressed directly down on her pouting lips with his broad palm, spun his hand to catch the oil and spread the elixir onto the target of his desire. Within a minute, as she tried to keep her husband foremost in her mind, her hips began to dance rhythmically. If she could any longer, she would need to stop the tease now.

Sensing her mood perfectly once more, Justin removed his hand. Lisa was emotionally torn. Each time she tried to back away, Justin withdrew first. She respected his sensitivity to her emotions. At the same time, Lisa desperately wished to exchange lives just briefly with one of the single women at the club tonight. Then she could give in to him and enjoy passionate sex with this captivating man who was controlling her so tenderly.

Justin removed his swimming suit. He began kissing her toes. Soon he was moving up past her calves to her thighs. She wondered if he would try to kiss her lower lips. He licked her inner thighs for minutes, but made no move toward the moist flaps of womanhood that begged for his attention. The anticipation was driving her insane. She believed that lovemaking would not follow, so she wantonly spread her legs wide for his oral attention. She was in heat. Lisa slid beneath him in an attempt to entice his mouth to her love mound.

"Please, Justin, please…" was all she said. She grasped his head and tried to guide it into place.

"What do you want, Lisa?" he questioned innocently as he teased around the spot that longed for his kiss.

"Justin, please, you know what I want."

"You're a very 'bad girl', Lisa. If you don't tell me what you want right now, I'll be forced to leave you hanging right here."

"Kiss me, Justin. Please."

"Kiss you where?"

"Put your tongue into my vagina! Now. Please. Please!" As she begged for him, Lisa arched her hips and tried to slide her mound to his mouth.

Finally, he relented and licked up the full length of her snatch. He bit the lips of her femininity and slipped his tongue inside her beckoning opening. After days of anticipation and a night of incredible sexual tension, the wave caught her completely off guard. Her body spasmed powerfully and Lisa orgasmed for the first time.

He had done all that he could for her in this position. Justin brushed his nose up the wet slot beneath him, through the jungle of her pubic mound and up onto her belly. He thoroughly wetted her belly button with his tongue and journeyed up to the voluptuous globes that were now spread wide by gravity. She felt him clench onto what had become a very sensitive nipple. He sucked in one and then the other. Finally, reluctantly, he left her breasts. Now she leaned her head far back in submission as he rained kisses on the front and sides of her neck. She felt him reach for her lips and she pressed forward to greet him. And then, with a chill, she felt what she had been fighting mentally to avoid but had known would eventually come.

As he kissed her lips, the tip of his enlarged penis also kissed her lower lips for the first time. He was searching for the entrance to her love channel!

"Hmp-um," she cried through her covered mouth. With the broad tip of his cock, he was teasing her to the pinnacle again using his ultimate masculine enticement. She pulled away and panted, "No Justin. No more. I can't have sex with you. I'm not on birth control." He kissed her and teased her anyway. She tried to squirm away from this problem that had no solution. Lisa was very wet and very ready. She knew it would be only a matter of minutes before he would be able to find the path into her. It was only his shear size that was preventing him from immediately spreading apart the walls of the tight tunnel between her legs.

"Justin! No! No!" she screamed as she thrashed about trying to avoid him. He was a powerful male. She was a slender female, pinned beneath him. Lisa was barely able to keep his monster at bay. Still, her fidelity to her husband would not succumb to even this ultimate temptation without a fierce battle. The time had come for Justin to play his ace. Lisa's moment of truth had arrived.

"Lisa. Lie still. Let me talk to you." She stopped moving. His cock was poised to drive into her. "Why aren't you letting me make love to you? Look at what you're doing to me?" Lisa looked down between her heaving breasts and for the first time beheld the largest male organ she could imagine. He raised high above her to give her a full view of the bulging muscle which her beauty had brought to full erection for the second time that night. He was enormous.

"Justin, you are all the man a woman could ever hope for. You're sensitive, charming and… huge. But I'm married. I will not cheat on my husband, no matter how luscious you are. No matter how much I want you right now." In consolation, she draped her arms over his shoulders, raising her breasts to him in reward, and kissed him playfully.

"But Tim wants you to." Silence.

"What did you say?" she exclaimed in surprise, staring at him with piercing eyes.

"Tim is the one who set up this whole play of passion. He is hoping that you will let me seduce you. He wants to have an affair, but he wants you to let him know that it's okay. He really wants you to let me take you. Right now. On this bed. His fishing trip is just a ruse. I can prove it to you." Justin picked up the telephone next to the bed.

"Room 914 please." Lisa didn't understand. She and I had checked into room 856. Justin handed the telephone to her. She knew that he was mistaken.

Earlier in the day, Justin had told me to expect a progress report. I picked up the phone, knowing that Justin was the only person who knew this room number. "Hi, Stud. How are you doing with my wife? Has she given in to you yet?" There was silence at the other end of the line.

Lisa clicked down the receiver. It was sinking in rapidly. The furtive glances she had caught me giving to other women. All this talk about 'bad girls'. Justin was telling her the truth. Tim was actually wanting her to have sex with Justin! In the delicate balance between fidelity and passion, obedience had veered wildly toward a destination she had never envisioned. Her husband had provided her with the gift of this amazing young stud. All she was being asked to do was to obey and give in to her passion.

Justin sensed that she was turning emotionally to him. He reapplied pressure with his large tool, which again probed for the center of her love nest. A huge weight was attempting to drive itself into her belly, while another had been removed from her shoulders. With a clear conscience, Lisa could now part her legs to receive the full expression of manhood that was poised at her doorstep.

Lisa had never before experienced anything close to Justin's size. For one full minute, Justin pushed gently at her. He was able to make little more progress than to smear Lisa's natural lubricant over the broad head of his snake. Lisa was realizing the difficulty she would have drawing his large purple pole into the tight opening between her now dripping thighs. And there was one other piece of business to attend to before she could think about wrapping herself around his wonderful toy.

"Justin, I sure hope you have some condoms around here."

"I try to always keep some handy. They're in the drawer of the end table."

She slapped his tight round bottom hard, leaving a red mark. "Roll over onto your back, Surfer Boy. This 'bad girl' is about to give you a very good ride!"

He reluctantly rolled off the sumptuous woman beneath him, giving up the position between her thighs that he had fought so hard to attain. As she reached for the end table and the ultimate symbol of casual sex, he collected her white swimsuit in his hand. He clasped it momentarily, and then threw her last semblance of marital purity onto the floor.

Justin now lay flat on his back, his inflamed cock standing proudly above him. His member was a proud homing beacon for her aroused sex. Lisa turned, with condom in hand. For the first time she saw at close range the penis that had been in and out of her thoughts for many days. His cock was huge! It was a beautiful symbol of manhood, as big as a banana and with a large plum for a tip. Just as Lisa had imagined, Justin's boyish hips had in fact been supporting a much bigger tool than the wrench her husband used to service her.

As she stared at his girth, she wondered if she would actually be able to wrap her slender hips around this very large male organ. Before attempting that feat, however, this 'bad girl' had another idea in mind. The extent of Justin's teasing this week had not been lost on Lisa. Just as she had provided some payback with her dirty dance earlier in the evening, now she intended to tease Justin unmercifully before she would finally mount her steed.

She straddled him and kissed his neck. But instead of attempting their first coupling, she brushed her pubic mound over his power pole and slid down to kiss his nipples. Lisa bit them playfully, but then hard enough to leave purple teeth marks. She continued her descent, next licking his belly button. His cock was feeling neglected, and started to shrink. Lisa kissed her way down to his thighs. Justin was now eagerly anticipating her attention to his sensitive sex stick. Lisa would not oblige him, however, as her lips danced around his Maypole. In frustration, Justin tried to guide Lisa's head to him.

"What's the matter, Justin. You can dish it out, but you can't take it?" She slid her tongue across his tightly bunched sack. "What are you carrying in this pouch, Justin?" she asked. Lisa sucked his left testicle into her mouth.

Now it was Justin's turn to lie very still. A wrong move right now could be very painful. Lisa spit out his left rock and engulfed his right.

"So what would you like me to do with this big penis of yours, Surfer Boy?" she inquired as she resumed kissing her way around the base of his homing beacon.

"Lisa, if you want a piece of me, take it however you want. Just do it! I'm going crazy here," he panted.

She relented, and licked the underside of his shaft from base to tip. He inhaled deeply, concentrating to retain his composure. Lisa thought to herself, "Men are so easy to manipulate once you finally get the proper leverage." She continued to lick up and down the underside of his joystick.

Lisa had never been enthusiastic about oral sex, and in the case of the big boy in front of her there was no way she would even be able take much of the baton into her mouth. Still, she was enjoying the enlargement she was producing. Justin just kept growing and growing. To her surprise, he eventually reached the dimensions of a full stallion. Lisa wrapped her mouth around his purple tip. It was a complete mouthful. She licked the hole at the end of his lollipop, and now rolled the marbles in his sack with her fingers. Justin was euphoric!

She continued this maximum tease for a couple of minutes. His hips were moving with a singular purpose now. He was ready to leave the station without her. She decided it was now time to put him to good use. She grabbed the condom and said, "Smile, Mr. Surfboard, while we put a party hat on you." She stretched the rubber over the head of his huge cock. Completely unfurled, it barely encompassed the tip.

It was now time for them to join together fully. Lisa raised above him in glory, and cocked her hips. Her magnificent breasts were fully accentuated as they dangled down to Justin. He moved his hands from her narrow waist, over her youthful stomach, and cupped her buxom in his hands. He grasped her pointed nubs with his thumbs. She attempted to wrap her hand around his manhood to guide it into place, but found that she could not encircle him completely. Still, she steadied him enough that she was able to position the rubber tip of his bathing cap in the cleft of her cauldron. She slid across him twice to wet his cap, and then pushed firmly down against him. Her lips parted, but only enough to accept his flared tip. She rose up and forced herself down on him again, and again.

It was hard work and progress was slow. Justin's massive organ was stretching Lisa's inner tissue to its limit. But Lisa was now very determined to feel herself filled completely by this big man. She continued to impale herself onto him. Justin reveled in the gorgeous creature who was expressing herself so fully for him. Her eyes glazed and her juices flowed around him. With a final grunt, she bottomed out, her pubic hair bristling into his.

Lisa rested briefly as her sexual glove molded itself to the massive intruder within her. She could feel him from her crotch to nearly her belly button. Although she hadn't known it to be possible, the tip of his member was brushing the sensitive back wall of her womb. As she became accustomed to him, he wickedly jerked his hips up, sending a shock wave from her belly into her torso.