Lisa's Important Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, Justin. MY GOD! Sex isn't supposed to feel THIS good."

He began to nuzzle the nipples that dangled down above him. He slipped one hand over her bottom and roughly clenched her ass. His other hand slid down to her clit and flicked her bud.

"OH NO!" she shouted. She was gasping, and nearly lost in revelry. Her body was twitching as she raised up and felt his slick pole slide the length of her belly. Lisa closed her knees slightly so that she could rise to the very top of his rigid board. The wave crested and she lowered herself around him for the second time. The feeling was simply incredible.

After a number of luscious strokes, she had loosened enough so that she could bounce up and down on his marvelous plaything at her own pace. She was articulating herself with an abandon that she would not have thought possible before tonight. He contributed what he could, but she was clearly in command. From the increase in her speed and the volume of her groans, Justin sensed that she would orgasm again soon. He concentrated now on the most magnificent fuck of his life in order to synchronize his eruption with hers.

Lisa felt the surge begin to well up in her. She looked at Justin and with her eyes beseeched him to join her in ecstasy. She arched her back, the lights in the room flashed wildly, and she cried out as she exploded from within. Justin grabbed her waist, forced her athletic legs wide apart, and pumped deeply into her. He fired with a powerful force. As much as he wished to plant his seed far into her, his sexual fluid was instead caught in the safety net she had applied. It was an exhilarating experience for Justin, and yet he felt unfulfilled. He had accomplished her husband's mission, but not his own.

Lisa was accustomed to making love to my single-shot derringer. My mantra was sex, and then sleep. Now my radiant wife learned that young Justin's gun was a repeating rifle. She had just experienced the full girth of his weapon, which was much bigger than mine. Now she was to find that he also packed more bullets in the chamber.

Although Justin shrank to merely mortal size after his first climax, within minutes he had reloaded and was ready for a repeat performance. As she sank down to him for affection, her hair spilled over her shoulders to caress his chest. Was she mistaken or did she really feel him begin to grow within her once more? Lisa glanced at his face with a questioning look. He grinned sheepishly in reply. The tide was flowing back into his sex stick. Lisa was awash in emotion, wondering what might come next.

Without removing himself from her furry lining, Justin picked her up once again and put her on her back. When he had regained the position on top of her that he had held earlier, he took a moment to appreciate his good fortune. As he had wished from the start, he now lay with his cock buried deeply in this wonderful vixen. For her part, Lisa was enjoying the weight of Justin's body on her small frame and the fullness he was still providing.

Justin was now overcome with a feeling of restriction from his rubber party hat. A condom was like a surfer's wet suit. In harsh climates, a wet suit was necessary. But once a summer breeze freshened across the beach, the wet suit was cast aside. The sensation of wind and sea directly on his skin was much more inviting than the tight squeeze of a rubber sheath.

To her surprise, Justin pulled himself completely out of his warm new home. Lisa made a pouty face at him. Her puffy lower lips slurped noisily in protest. Reaching down to his expression of love, he removed the bathing cap that was filled with his baby-making potion. He cupped the overflowing condom in his hand and threw it onto Lisa's bathing suit. She witnessed him express his dominance and soil her symbolically. She thought about twisting his veined stick into a pretzel, but she was now hoping to be served in greater measure by her new playmate.

Justin ripped open a new condom and massaged his cock back to life. Without Lisa's knowledge, rather than wrapping himself in it, he instead placed the rubber right below her hairy snatch. He grasped the bare head that now grinned up at him. Lisa felt him wedge the tip of his surfboard into the waves of womanly flesh at the entrance to her harbor. As she swelled around him, he pressed into her warmth and wetness. Without the other knowing, they each now enjoyed the greater heat of their second union. In this missionary position, he prepared to share with her the full fruit of his loins.

Lisa felt him reestablish his girth within her belly. She was once again stretched more than she had ever been before. She reached down and cupped his tight little toosh. What a specimen he was! This gorgeous man confirmed his control over her, pumping her narrow hips forcefully into the bed. With each thrust, he was poking the back of her womb. Each stroke sent a painful electric shock through her body. She tried to reposition her legs to ease the pain, first spreading them wide, then curling them around his waist, and finally stretching her sculpted legs high over his head. He was hurting her, but she didn't want it to stop. Lisa had not thought that she would enjoy being dominated by a man as much as she was.

She was crying out softly with each poke of his pointed stake into her soft insides. Lisa knew well what was coming next. Justin increased his tempo and lengthened his strokes to more than a foot per plunge. She accepted him and encouraged him. Finally, Justin's butt tightened, he gasped mightily, and he pushed into her with all his strength. She cried out in earnest as he probed her womb too deeply with this last thrust. He heard her pain, and sprayed her powerfully with his sperm. The first stream raced up her inner tube to the eggs that were waiting for his arrival.

Justin had now discharged two rounds. He was spent, and he started to deflate quickly. He slumped down onto her, much as she had after their first union. She was more sensitive to his mood than he had been to hers. She kissed him and held him as his breathing began to return to normal. And then she felt something that sent chills down her spine. Lisa reached down between her legs and rubbed her fingers through the gooey fluid that was seeping from her gash.

Lisa slapped him hard on the butt. "Hey Surf Boy, what happened to the rubber? I'm mid-cycle! What did you think was going to happen when you shot your sperm up to my belly button?" They both knew. Lisa would be pregnant by morning. Justin couldn't gloat, but now he felt truly fulfilled. He had accomplished his mission too. He had just impregnated the most beautiful woman he had ever had the pleasure to fuck.

Lisa pouted, but eventually Justin kissed her back to friendship… and more. Justin would make love to my wife once more that night, and for a fourth time when she awoke the next morning. With the passion exhausted during their extended foreplay and explosive first couplings, these last two unions were sensitive expressions of love. They tenderly rocked against each other, luxuriating in each other's arms. There were times when each of them wished time would simply stand still.

When Lisa finally left Justin's room at noon the next day, she was very sore and couldn't sit comfortably. But she was sorry to have to go. Their last kiss was their most meaningful. What had started as sex, ended in love-making.

Lisa's Test Grade

Lisa wasn't too happy with me when I returned from my "trip" Saturday night. She recounted the prior evening's entertainment to me, and warned me that things would be different between us now. She also told me that she had spent her afternoon in a doctor's office at a nearby clinic. This kind doctor had dispensed a morning-after pill to her. There would be no little Justin as a result of the previous night's affair.

We left Miami the next day. Our return trip was somewhat strained. It was clear that Lisa didn't know what to say to either Justin or me. When we arrived home, the relationship between the three of us went from strained to strange. I soon stopped receiving accounts of Justin stopping by the house, but Justin was continuing his adventures into my wife's pants. Within a few weeks, in fact, I sensed that Justin was getting more from Lisa than I was. She was walking more gingerly than she used to. She was also wearing her favorite tight jeans less frequently. They had become simply too painful where they rubbed against her sore pussy. Lisa was a hot woman, and she was making it frequently with two men. She was enjoying being the center of attention. Lisa had become quite the 'bad girl'.

In June, Justin took one too many bare-back rides in Lisa. She either didn't remember the next morning, or she had gotten too tired from all the time she was spending on her back. Lisa became pregnant. With the two men who had been spraying into her, Lisa couldn't know who the father of her child was. Still, when she delivered a beautiful girl the next spring, we named her Justine.

Lisa and I were the embodiment of proud parents. Justine was as wonderful as I could have ever hoped for, and Lisa was a radiant mother. Justin wasn't around to celebrate with us. I had always wanted to open a West Coast office. When Lisa became pregnant, I decided that expansion would be taking place on two fronts for us: within Lisa and within our business. With his experience in the Los Angeles area and his demonstrated salesmanship, Justin was the perfect choice to run this new office… which just happened to be three time zones distant from my wife.

After Justin had gone, I saw a folded piece of paper in Lisa's jewelry box. It was a message he had written to her before leaving.

"LISA –

This has all happened so suddenly. Please write to me and tell me what you think. I know you're on Hotmail, but I can't remember your e-mail address. So you have to write to me. I'm a bit of a klutz with computers, and could accidentally erase your first message to me. Please write again.

Your friend in love."

Better to have e-mail contacts than physical ones I thought. Still, Justin had served his purpose for me. I never told Lisa about flunking my test at the fertility clinic. It was heart-breaking to know that Lisa and I would never have children. But things worked out as I had planned from the beginning. I'm the luckiest man alive, with two beautiful girls. And I think becoming pregnant the old fashioned way must have been a whole lot more fun for Lisa than artificial insemination.

There's just one more thought that's keeps rattling around in my mind. I've always wanted a son. A few months from now I've arranged for Justin to join us on a year-end corporate outing in the Bahamas. With the beautiful beaches and long summer nights there, I wonder what might happen in this island paradise!

Thanks for reading my second story on Literotica. It's my pleasure to contribute to your experience here.