Lisa's Naughty Night Out

Story Info
Playing in public.
883 words
3.79
56.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

About a year ago my husband and I and 2 other couples, swingers, went out for the night in a section of town that had many night clubs and entertainment. We girls were all dressed in moderate slut wear so that we looked very sexy, but were not going to get arrested for indecent exposure. I was wearing my garters, black stockings with lace tops, 5" heels and a short mini dress that was form fitting. The dress was short enough that some of my stocking tops were on display. We went to several clubs and did a lot of dancing. We girls danced with our husbands and each other's and even with some single guys that asked. We were having a great time. At around 11:00 PM we decided to head down to a club that had a cross dresser review.

We got our drinks at the bar and found an open space near the dance floor, where the show was to be held. It was crowded before the show but once it began it was really crowded and everyone was almost on the person in front of them. As I watched I was moving to the music and occasionally my ass dumped up against the guy behind me. I looked back after the first time and apologized to the very good looking guy I bumped. He assured me it was OK and I could bump him anytime I wanted. I smiled and thanked him. Then I began having devilish feelings and began to deliberately move my ass against him. He responded as I hoped and pushed his package into my ass. I guess he liked it because it wasn't long before I felt his package get very hard. I continued to rub against him as I watched the show but my curiosity got the best of me and I casually put my hand behind me and rubbed his cock.

He was not bashful and got just as brazen as I and unzipped his pants so I could feel the real thing. As I began playing with it he leaned over my shoulder and told me I had great hands. I was horny as a firecracker so I turned my head toward him and told him to slip it in. Then I leaned a little forward and he started thrusting his cock under my dress. I reached behind me and guided him into my very wet pussy. Then he slowly started fucking me with people all around us. This was so exciting. As he fucked me I looked around and 2 guys just to his right were smiling at me, know just what was happening. This just made it more exciting for me. Apparently it was exciting to him too because it wasn't long before he was cumming in my pussy. When he finished he zipped up, leaned over my shoulder and thanked me for the most exciting fuck he ever had. I thanked him and he was gone.

The show continued and as I stood watching I could feel his cum running down my leg. I felt naughty and excited. Then I got another surprise as one of the guys I saw watching had moved behind me. He leaned over my shoulder and asked if I'd like to try another. The excitement of being fucked in public with people all around me was thrilling so I told him I'd love to. Again I got in position and he slowly entered me. It was like we were rocking to the music as he fucked me. I had a difficult time when I started cumming. It was so intense and then he came in me. When he finished he slowly pulled out and zipped up. My dress just fell down covering me up. A few minutes later the show ended and the crowd started thinning out. I moved over and found Bill and moved up against him as I took his hand and guided it under my dress. The look on his face was priceless when he realized what I had done. Then I blew his mind when I told him that 2 guys had fucked me. I gave him a big kiss and thanked him for allowing me to have so much fun.

Next I gathered my girl friends and suggested we make a trip to the ladies room. When we got to the ladies room there wasn't anyone in washroom area so I lifted my dress to show the girls my wet pussy. Lindsay looked at me with a smile and asked how I pulled that off. Then I told the girls how both guys fucked me in the open while we were watching the show. They were both jealous. Carol told me that she wished she could be as daring as I was. I told her it just happened and I went with it. Next I cleaned myself up wiping the cum off my stocking tops and we returned to our husbands. Apparently Bill told the guys what I had done and they teased me when I got back. I didn't mind in fact I was rather proud of myself.

The rest of the night was spent drinking and dancing and just having fun. I love nights like this.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers