Lisa's Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa's new Master calls her again.
4.2k words
4.5
92.4k
12
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sat on the couch watching TV. Ring, Ring, she hears the phone. She answers, not really in the mood to talk to anyone “Hello?”

There is a silence on the other end, just as she is about to hang up “Hello Slave, how are you?”

“I am OK, Sir,” she says nervously.

“Have you been expecting my call?”

“Yes Sir,” she replies very softly.

“Are you going to cooperate?” he says in that firm, confident voice of his.

“I am not sure, this whole thing scares me,” she says hearing her voice crack.

“Well this is the deal slave! I have ten more very good pictures of you from our last meeting, each time you serve me to my satisfaction, I will give you two pictures back.”

“With the last two pictures, I will give you the negatives as well, and you won’t hear from me again.” “That is unless you want to, slave.”

“If you don’t cooperate, I will send the pictures to your family, friends, and your husband.”

“Now I will ask you one more time, ARE YOU GOING TO COOPERATE!” his voice changes, becoming very strong and controlling.

Lisa thinks about her options. She really has none, if anyone were to see those pictures she would just die. She knows that she has no other alternative. “Yes, Sir,” she says very softly.

“That’s better! I want you to meet me behind the 7 eleven at eight o’clock, where we dropped you off last time. Dress sexy, do your hair and makeup, I want you to look beautiful for me.”

“Yes sir.”

“Oh and slave, no bra or panties, and wear a dress. Do you understand?”

"Yes sir,” she replies very nervously. Click….

Lisa sits there listening to the dial tone in a daze. She can't believe the situation she has gotten herself into. She is at this man’s mercy.

Lisa knows that he has complete control of her and can do whatever he wants with her. What will he do to me, she wonders? The thoughts scare her, but she feels that familiar stirring between her legs.

She knew that her husband would be working late so she should have no problem getting out of the house. What would he think if he found out what she was doing? He could never find out.

She looks at the clock, its almost seven, and she has to hurry. She quickly takes a shower; the urge to touch herself is almost unbearable. She hurriedly fixes her hair and makeup.

She looked through her clothes for a dress. What kind of dress, I am sure it is not a formal occasion, she thinks. Finally she decides on a sundress that, she knew her husband loved and so maybe her new Master will be pleased as well.

As she grabs her purse and walks to the car, she feels as though her stomach is in knots. She is so nervous. She realizes that the dress she has chosen is very short and she feels almost naked without a bra and panties. As she sits in the car she can feel the dampness between her thighs.

She drives to the 7 eleven, constantly wondering what was going to happen, what will he do to her or have her do. Why does this have to be happening? Her mind races with fear and anticipation.

The last time this happened it was scary but somehow easier because it all happened so fast and she didn’t have any say in it. Now she had to go almost willingly, almost giving herself to this man’s desires. She pulls into the 7 eleven parking lot, gets out and locks the car.

As she walked behind the 7 eleven she feels almost faint. Her stomach turning, her legs feel weak. Rounding the corner she sees a black van with tinted windows parked in the alley. Lisa approaches the van slowly, cautiously.

She hears the voice of her new Master from the front seat “Turn around, face the wall, and close your eyes.”

“Yes sir,” she says as she follows his commands. She knows better than to move to slow or ask questions. She had learned that from the paddle last time.

“You look good slave. I like the dress.”

“Thank you sir,” she whispers.

“I am glad to see that you are on time and that you are ready to cooperate.”

“Now, bend over and place your hands on the wall!”

“Yes sir,” thoughts racing through her mind. What is he going to do, please not the paddle? I have done everything he wanted.

“With your right hand lift your dress over your ass and leave it there!”

“Sir, what if someone is watching?”

“Then they will get a good show, now do what I say or I will have to get the paddle!”

“Yes sir.” She replies and slowly lifts the dress exposing herself to anyone that could be around. She squeezes her eyes closed tightly hoping that no one was watching.

“Very good slave.” She jumps as she feels his hand touch her pussy, softly rubbing her outer lips as his finger searches for her clit.

“You are very wet slave. Do you like me touching you like this?”

“Yes sir,” she says telling the truth. It does feel good and the fact of being so exposed in a public place, not knowing if anyone can see, makes it so very hot.

She suddenly feels him pull on her clit ring. “What do we have here? I knew that you were a slut but this is more than I expected. I bet you will like this,” he says as he starts to tug slightly and rub her clit ring in circles almost driving her crazy. She moans loudly as he plays with her clit.

“Good, now stand up slave!”

“Yes sir,” escapes her moaning as she hurries to follow his order. She could feel a hand on her head and then realizes that she is again being blindfolded.

“It’s time to go,we have a lot to do," he says.

She is then put in the back of the van and felt it start to drive away. Where are we going, what did he mean a lot to do? The ride was agonizingly quiet which made it seem so long.

She wonders what was next, what would happen. She feels so scared, and so hot at the same time. Just then the van comes to a stop and the engine shuts off. Lisa’s heart begins to race as she hears the side door being opened. “Get out!”

“Yes sir.” He guides her down a walkway and through a door. She knows that she is inside now. Can this be the same place as last time?

“Stop here!” he says. She can hear movement around her and muffled voices in the background. Her heart is beating about a mile a minute as she realizes that there are more people here.

“Now take off your dress!” her orders.

“Yes sir,” she says and slowly reaches for the bottom of her dress. As she pulls it up all she can think about is the other people in the room. She wonders how many people are watching. How many strangers are looking at her naked body? What is going to happen?

“Good slave! I GIVE YOU THE NIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT,” he says loudly and obviously not to her. Suddenly she hears clapping from what must be a lot of people.

Lisa’s heart sinks, and her stomach tightens. What does he mean entertainment? “THIS LITTLE SLUT WILL BE SERVING US TONIGHT AND WILL DO WHATEVER SHE IS TOLD” he says loudly.

“Touch your tits slave!” he says, obviously showing off for the crowd.

“Yes sir,” she says as she starts to move her hands to her nipples. She rubs slowly as her mind races about what is going on. Her knees feel weak, it is almost hard to stand, and her pussy feels like it is on fire.

“Good now show us your piercing!” Her hands slowly move to her pussy, “Spread it open for us.”

She can't believe this is happening, that she is actually going to spread her pussy and show her clit ring to a group of strangers that she can't even see. Lisa stops; she can't do it, not like this. It is just too much.

“Sir, please don’t make me do this.”

“What did I say slave?” he replies in a harsh tone.

“But Sir, please,” she begs him.

“I GUESS SHE STILL NEEDS SOME TRAINING!” she hears him say to the group. She feels him grab her and turn her around. He pushes her down onto something. She feels more hands as her legs are spread and her ankles bound.

Her hands are pulled out in front of her and they too are tied. She can feel her tits being pulled through something, and a belt fastened around her waist pulling her stomach down and pushing her ass up.

Lisa then realizes that she is bent over, and bound to what feels like a table, with her ass held up high, her back arched, and her tits hanging through holes in the table. She feels so exposed, so totally helpless.

“Please don’t hurt me Sir, I will be good, I promise,” she sobs.

“It’s to late for that slave, you have to be taught disciple and respect. WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR LITTLE SLUT?” he asks the group.

“Spank her,Spank her,” she hears voices yelling, as she braces herself for the inevitable.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! She screams out from the shock and sting of the blows. She immediately recognizes the feel of his paddle. She begins to wish she had shown them her clit ring like he asked.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! The painful rhythm starts again. Her ass is on fire, it stings badly but she begins to feel the swelling of an orgasm building in her now so exposed pussy.

“Spank her pussy,” she hears from the crowd.

“Sir, please, don’t!” she cries. Deep inside wondering what it would feel like.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Just like that her wondering ceases as she feels the paddle land perfectly on her exposed pussy. She pulls and struggles against her restraint to no avail.

Lisa tries to move her hips to hide her stinging, fragile pussy from her Masters paddle, but finds that she is tied perfectly.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! She screams out loudly as the paddle again strikes her delicate inner lips and clit. She can feel her own juices flowing like a river onto her thighs. Her pussy feels like it is on fire, she can feel it swelling.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! She moans out loudly as her orgasm is released. “Thank you Sir,” she screams almost unbelievably. Again she hears applause from the crowd that snaps her back to the reality of her situation.

“Now that’s better,” her Master says almost gloating at his work. “Did you enjoy that, Slave?”

“Yes, sir” she whispers softly.

“Louder Slave, tell everyone!”

“I liked you spanking my pussy, Sir,” she says loudly.

“Good, now what should I do with you slave?” he says smugly. She knows what she wants, but she doesn’t want to say it, she won’t say it.

“Whatever you want, Sir” she replies testing his reaction.

“I know I can do whatever I want slave, I want to know what you think I should do with you.” he says obviously not taking the bait.

Lisa can’t believe what she is about to say, “Fuck me, Sir” she softly says to her new master.

“What was that? Say it so we all can hear you,” he says so confidently.

“I want you to fuck me, Sir” she shouts out.

Again the horrible sound of applause rings through her ears. “SHE WANTS TO BE FUCKED!” he says to the crowd laughing. “I will fuck you if you earn it slave!”

She can feel the desire flowing through her body, the quivering of her pussy; she needs a cock deep inside her.

“First I am going to give everyone here a chance to punish you for not following orders and wasting our valuable time. ANYONE WHO WANT TO SPANK THIS SLUT COME UP HERE,” he says to the group.

“Please sir, I am sorry, I will be good. I promise!” she sobs, begging him not to do this.

“You must learn what it means to be a good slave!” he says laughingly.

She again struggles, but she is tied to tight. She knows that she has no choice but to take whatever is coming.

Lisa takes a deep breath as she hears the voices and movement behind her. She doesn’t even care about the view they have of her body. She just thinks of the paddle.

SMACK, SMACK, “How do you like that slave?” a strange voice says.

“Please don’t.” she begs.

SMACK, SMACK, she feels her ass starting to sting and burn.

SMACK, SMACK, she squirms and wiggle as the strikes of the paddle hit her soaking wet pussy this time. She screams out “Please, I will be good, please stop!”

SMACK, SMACK, she gasps, as the paddle-wielding strangers seem to aim for her delicate pussy. She again begins to beg but she is stopped as a cock is rammed into her mouth. She struggles to move her head but can’t, so she tries to get use to the size of this cock.

SMACK, SMACK, she feels her pussy swell and sting badly as the cock continues to move in and out, assaulting her mouth. Lisa starts to grow use to its size and taste. She slowly learns to relax her mouth as this strange cock fucks her face.

SMACK, SMACK, her pussy stings so bad, but she feels so wet and hot. She can’t believe that she could be enjoying this. Lisa starts to taste the pre-cum in her mouth as the rhythm is increased. She knows that soon he will cum.

SMACK, SMACK, she whimpers in pain, her pussy hurts from the assault of the paddle. She starts to suck wildly, trying to get her reward as she feels his cock become rock hard and start to quiver.

SMACK, SMACK, she screams out in pain and pleasure and is surprised as the cock in her mouth starts to cum hard. She struggles to swallow his juices as fast as she can, trying not to choke as he pushes hard into her mouth. He slowly pulls out and she gasps for a breath.

“Not bad slave. Maybe I will let you have your wish,” her Master says smugly.

“Thank you Sir, I want you inside me,” she says softly. Lisa is back to that total feeling of lust; she doesn't care about the people or anything as long as she gets a cock.

“I didn’t say me slave, you don’t deserve my cock yet. ANYONE THAT WANTS TO FUCK THIS SLAVE COME UP,” he says aloud. She can’t believe this. She is now about to be fucked, but by who, how many, how long.

She knows that she has no choice and her pussy is on fire from the spanking and the mouth fucking she just got. She can again hear the movement behind her, men talking, laughing, making comments about her body.

Without warning she feels a hard cock enter her, slamming deep into her pussy. He starts to fuck fast and hard, slamming into her sore, swollen pussy. She starts to moan loudly from the pleasure.

The feeling of being tied and fucked so roughly is sending her over the edge. Lisa’s pussy still stings from the paddle, making her clit much more sensitive.

“Yes, Yes, fuck me,” she screams out in pleasure. She can feel him pull out leaving her empty but only for a second as another cock fills the void of the last. This one is longer, but thinner.

The new man works in long, smooth strokes. Just then she feels a splash on her face. She can hear a voice say “swallow my cum slave!”

She opens her mouth and feels another splash on her tongue. The cock in her pussy continues the smooth strokes as her second orgasm builds.

She can feel his pace starting to speed up and get harder; she knows he is about to cum. Again this one pulls out to be replaced by another, and again the man moves to her face for her to taste his load.

The new cock in her pussy wasn’t very long but was extremely thick. She can feel her pussy being stretched with each stroke.

Lisa screams out in pleasure as she starts to cum herself. Her second orgasm feels much harder than the first and she starts to feel light headed, almost in a daze.

The thick cock continues to work its magic on her stretched pussy as she moans in ecstasy from the powerful orgasm she is experiencing. Again the cock pulls out to be replaced by another, and again she feels cum splash on her face and tongue.

She loses herself in the lust of it all, the pure unrelenting pleasure of what seems like a continuous orgasm.

When they finally stop fucking she has lost count. She knows that she has taken at least 7 cocks and they’re cum, but it could be more. Her pussy is sore and her arms and legs ache from the position she is bound in.

Lisa just lays there, at the mercy of her Master. A toy to be used however he pleases and she doesn't care anymore. This is the most sexually satisfied she has ever been and she loves it.

Lisa again feels hands starting to untie her feet, unbuckling the belt holding her down, and finally releasing her hands. She feels weak; she again finds it hard to stand.

“Stand up slave, and turn around,” her Master says. She turns, now facing the sounds of the crowd.

She begins to wonder if it is over. How many people are looking at her? How many have been watcheing these men gang bang her, while she begs for it.

“I TOLD YOU SHE WAS A GOOD SLAVE!” she hears him say, and again the applause of the crowd. “Now lets see what you have learned.”

“Spread your pussy and show us your clit ring!” he orders.

“Yes sir,” is all she can say as she moves her hands down and slowly spreads her sore pussy lips as she is told.

Lisa can feel a pull and hear a click on her clit ring. Again, the crowd laughs and then claps. She starts to feel a constant pressure pulling on her clit ring and then a tug as she realizes he has attached a leash or something to it.

She feels a hard pull that hurts and she moves forward as he leads her around on a leash by her clit ring. Lisa starts to feel a stirring again in her so well used pussy that this leash is causing. Then a sudden tug down and she drops to her knees from the pain.

“This is your new leash, slave. How do you like it?” he says very confidently.

“I like it sir, it feels good,” she says almost without thinking.

“I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW, BUT IT’S TIME FOR ME TO TAKE HER INTO THE OTHER ROOM.” She hears another applause, then the tug of her new leash, she stands and follows obediently. She can feel herself being led through the house.

She begins to wonder how many people are watching this display. She feels so embarrassed by this but she is convinced that it is better than the paddle.

She can hear the voices and music as she enters the next room. She starts to slow down only to feel a painful tug on the leash as she is led around a room full of strangers.

She can feel hands touching her all over. People grabbing and feeling her breasts, her ass, and when her master stops, she is suprised by fingers entering her pussy.

She can hear her Master making small talk with his guest as he moves around the room. All she can do is stand there and take it as she is felt up and probed over, and over again by these strangers.

She again feels the now familiar tug of the leash and starts to follow. Her legs bump into a table, “Crawl up and bend over, slave!”

“Yes sir,” she says as she crawls on what felt like a coffee table. Put your tit down on the table and stick your pussy high in the air!” he orders.

“Yes, sir,” she says trying to be good, but scared of what is next.

Again the hands, the probing of her pussy by countless fingers, one guy even pulled his fingers out of her pussy and stuck them in her mouth, making her lick them clean.

She jumps and whimpers as she feels a finger pull out of her pussy and plunge deep in her ass. She had hoped that this wouldn’t happen.

No one has touched her tight asshole before this. His finger probe in and out roughly. Then they are gone and, again the tug of the leash. Lisa quickly crawls off the table and follows obediently.

She can hear the door open and feel the cold air of the night. “I think you have had enough for one night slave,” her Master says almost compassionately.

She hears the side door of the van open and then a tug of the leash and she crawls in. The van starts and pulls off.

She can still feel the weight of the leash on her clit ring. She begins to wonder about her dress but dare not to ask. “Next time, I assume that you will be more obedient slave.”

“Yes sir,” she replies softly.

“You did fine, but you still have to learn that while you serve me, your body is mine to do with as I please. You do understand now, don’t you slave?” he asks almost knowingly.

“Yes, sir, I understand. "I will do whatever I am told,” Lisa says almost defying her own thoughts.

“Good girl,” The van stops and the door opens and once again the tug of the leash. She crawls out into the night; the concrete cold on her feet. She feels so very exposed and wonders where she is.

12