Lisa's Older Gentleman Returns

Story Info
Young wife has another go with older gentleman.
1.1k words
4.29
103.9k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers

My wife Lisa and I had ventured further into the swinging lifestyle. She was becoming much more comfortable sexually. My wife was dressing sexier, displaying her breasts more. She was flirting more. I was horny all the time thinking of her with other men. She has an absolutely adorable face and a sexy body...36C, round J-Lo ass.

We talked often about our last adventure with the older gentleman Dave. Each talk resulted in us screwing each other senseless. We continued talking to him and began looking for other nice people online as well. We set up a date to get together with Dave, he would be coming to our home for the evening.

Dave arrived with a smile, hugged Lisa and gave me a firm handshake. Lisa and I sat on the couch as he sat in the loveseat. We talked for quite a while, a variety of topics that inevitably became more sexual. We asked if he would like to play a sex board game we had that would make Lisa the center of attention. The game is Monopoly style and as you land on different thing it may ask you to kiss someone, touch, remove clothing items; an icebreaker game.

We sat on the floor and played for a while. He would kiss her and touch her when the game called for it and I would get harder and harder watching. His fingers would rub her nipples through her bra and she would lay her head back and moan. He leaned forward and would gently tug on her nipple through the bra. The game was quickly being forgotten. He soon had her breast pulled out of the top of the bra and was nibbling on her nipple. She was rubbing his cock through his slacks. I could see her rubbing the outline of his cock.

I moved the game out of the way and sat and watched as they explored each other. Their tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. Lisa began to unbuckle his pants and she reached in to play with the head of his cock. He continued to feast on her tits but now had a hand rubbing her crotch. He got up on his knees and she soon had his large cock beetween her lips. She held his balls in her hand gently and sucked slowly at first, sliding her tongue up and down the length. She would then devour as much as she could and lick it top to bottom again. I watched my beautiful wife service this older man, what a sight.

He soon had her pants undone and had his hand down the front of her pants rubbing her pussy. Their moans grew louder as they enjoyed their fourplay. I suggested moving this to the bedroom where we would be much more comfortable.

Dave followed Lisa with his hard banana shaped cock aimed at her ass. When we reached the bedroom he stood behind her kissing her neck and squeezing her tits. His cock rested between her ass cheeks pointed towards the sky. He bent her over and she crawled on to the bed with her ass pointed in the air. I laid down on the bed across from them and watched as he guided his cock into her pussy, clutching her hips. He wasted no time pounding into her pussy. The bed was rocking as he was relentlessly fucking her. She fell forward with her first orgasm but kept her ass pointed in the air. He leaned over her and continued to fuck her hard, she moaned loudly and would say " Oh my god " He smiled at me and squeezed her ass cheeks as he pistoned in and out.

He stopped suddenly and I thought he was cumming. He slowly pulled his cock out and she spun around quickly and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him feverishly. I removed my clothes and she would reach over and give my cock a squeeze as she sucked his cock. He leaned down and took his head in her hands, he kissed her on the mouth and gently laid her back down. He climbed between her legs and slowly slid his cock back into her soaking wet pussy. His cock shined with her juices.

He sat up and placed her legs on his shoulders. I knew with the shape of his cock that he was reaching and touching places I never could. I loved watching her face as she looked up at him with an immense look of pleasure. He increased his speed and soon was pounding her into the mattress. She groaned and came again on his cock. This guy could really lay the wood down. The bed was shaking hard again as he showed her pussy no mercy. He had fucked her to the edge of the bed and her head was now hanging over the edge. She began to laugh and he smiled, stopped and pulled her back on to the bed.

This slight reprieve was the last bit of mercy he would show my wife's pussy. He grabbed her legs more firmly and really laid into her. She would undoubtedly be sore after this screwing. He continued this pounding for another 10 minutes. Dave's stamina was extraordinary. He leaned down and kissed her as he came to a complete stop suddenly. Lisa's breathing was in gasps and short breaths. He slid his cock out and she grasped it immediately. She gave him a few hard tugs and he was soon cumming all over her belly and between her legs. His cum coated her shaved pussy and she reached down and rubbed it into her crotch and belly. He got up and returned a moment later with a glass of water for them to share.

Dave looked at me and asked if I had enjoyed the show. They had been fucking for nearly an hour. I was astonished at how fast it had gone. Dave had thoroughly fucked my wife. Her hair was matted with sweat and her cheeks were flushed. His erection never ceased and she gave him a few more licks before he went out to the living room to retrieve his pants. She crawled over and kissed me, she whispered " Oh my god that was amazing." We continued to kiss when he returned to the room. He leaned over the bed, cupped a breast and kissed her with passion. He thanked us for a good time and Lisa grabbed a robe so we could see him to the door.

Lisa had my tongue in her mouth before he had reached his car. I told her I would be gentle on her pussy but that I could not wait to fill her pussy. She told me she had almost asked Dave to keep his cock inside her but thought that I might get mad. I told her it would have turned me on tremendously and that maybe next time he could. Couldn't wait till next time.

TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers