Lisa's Payback

Story Info
black woman gets payback from white ex-boyfriend
2.3k words
3.67
74.9k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
askno
askno
11 Followers

This is just my own sick little fantasy. This is my first attempt at writing so please read and comment on my story. If you like what you've read let me know and I'll continue the story. -Lisa

*

At 27, Lisa was actually happy with the way her life was headed. She was already the assistant manager at the employment staffing company she worked for and was likely to get the manager position that recently opened. She had finally dumped the push over she had dated for 6 years, that knew how to do nothing other than agree with her. She was smart, determined and had a body that held the most wonderfully erotic curves. Lisa was 5'3" and her 125lb body would make Salma Hayek jealous. Lisa worked hard to keep her DDs as perky as they were at 18 and the perfectly toned body 10 years of cheerleading had given her. Her dark caramel skin was soft and complimented her beautiful hazel eyes to perfection. As she stood in front of the mirror, examining herself before her daily morning jog she muttered, "I look good."

Smiling, Lisa grabbed her brush to pull her long, curly dark hair up into its customary jogging ponytail and headed down the stairs to the front door. Just as she reached the front door the phone rang.

Annoyed Lisa picked it up, "Hello."

"Lisa, its Rick, we really need to talk." came a pleading voice that she was tired of hearing.

"No, Rick we are through and there isn't anything left to say."

"Just please tell me why. I thought everything was going well. I thought we had gotten past all our color issues."

"I don't care that you're white or that your family doesn't like me. None of that bothers me. What bothers me is that you're a weak man. You've always giving in on everything and I need someone who can control the situation. Is that what you want to hear? I don't want to hurt you but we aren't a good match."

"That's really what you think of me?"

"Yes. Go find someone who wants to tell you what to do?"

"Lisa, I love you. But you will regret ever saying that to me."

The tone of Rick's voice temporarily made Lisa's skin chill. Before she could ask what that meant Rick had hung up. She shook the unnerving thought from her head and continued out the door.

-- Two weeks later --

Lisa was on her way back from her regular morning jog and the events of the day before kept playing over in her mind. How could they give my promotion to that ditzy blonde who couldn't remember where the assignment schedules were posted? All she could think about was how she had gotten up and walked out of the office without so much as a word. She would deal with the consequences of that when she got there this morning. As she approached her front door she tried to think of how to get the higher ups to see she deserved that job and get them to fix their mistake. As Lisa turned the door to enter the house she didn't notice that the door had been unlocked. She walked into the kitchen tossing her walkman and keys on to the kitchen counter and grabbing a bottle of water she headed to the stairs. She walked into her room and pulled her power suit from the closet and tossed it on the bed. She immediately headed to the adjoining bathroom to shower never noticing the shadow in the hallway right outside her bedroom door.

Rick had entered Lisa's apartment that morning just after she left for her regular morning jog. Ever since their last conversation he had been thinking of nothing but how she would find out how true his words were. She would regret that she ever called him weak. He was furious that his kind, compromising manner had been deduced to weakness in her eyes. He was certain that when he was finished with Lisa she would never describe him as weak or unable to control a situation again. He had walked away from his wealthy Mississippi family and all that it had entitled him when he decided to continue seeing Lisa 6 years ago. He had called his father a week earlier and told him, he was right about Lisa. He told his father that he'd like to use the old family cabin near the Mississippi river to clear his head for awhile. During that conversation he began to think maybe he could see Lisa as she realized how true his words were. When Rick told his father about Lisa and him breaking up, Rick's father only said, "You can have anything you want or need. I'm just glad that gold digging nigger is out of your life. Those niggers are only good for a good fuck. Then you get rid of them. That's were you made your mistake son. You tried to make that fuck toy into a girlfriend."

"Maybe that's where I made my mistake."

"When can we expect you? Your mother and I are going on a European tour in a week. Sure would be nice to see you before we leave."

"How long will you be gone?"

"Four months. You know how she's always wanted to go there."

"I really don't think I can get away before you leave. I have some things to tie up here."

Now here he was about to put his plan into motion. He hung her power suit back in the closet. Thinking to himself, "Where she's going she won't be needing any clothes." As he walked toward the shower he smirked to himself and pulled the dampened cloth from his pocket.

Just as Lisa was rinsing the soap from her body and hair she detected a shadow. Before she could react Rick grabbed her, wrapping her in the shower curtain and forcing the rag over her mouth and nose. She tried to struggle but all it took was 15 seconds and she was no match for his 6'2" 200lb body of muscles. She may have been a cheerleader but he had been a football player and was a true country boy. He had always been active whether playing on a field or working in the field. Now days the gym and his frequent participation in all things outdoors were responsible for this great body. Subduing Lisa during her kidnapping was never anything he had worried about while he was planning her payback. He was careful to turn the shower off using the shower curtain to avoid fingerprints. He knew watching CSI would pay off one day. Holding Lisa's limp body upright in the tub he carefully unwrapped the shower curtain from her body and adjusted it back. Tossing her dripping body over his shoulder he quickly glanced around to make sure nothing looked unusual just in case someone checked on her. As he walked downstairs to the garage door he snickered at just how easy this was turning out to be. Rick walked into the garage and put Lisa on the pallet he had made in the trunk of his car. He got in and pulled out starting his 10 hour drive to Mississippi. As he got onto the highway his mind wondered to the sight of Lisa's dripping wet body and he felt the familiar stirring in his pants. After about 45 minutes that stirring had turned into a throbbing and Rick started looking for somewhere to pullover to relieve the raging hard on thinking about Lisa's body had caused him. Rick noticed an exit and remembered the secluded park he had gone to hike a few months back. He decided this detour would be well worth it. As he pulled into the parking lot he saw that there was only one car and no one in sight. Pulling to a secluded part of the parking lot Rick got out and walked to the trunk. When he opened the trunk there was Lisa still unconscious. He looked around again to make sure no one was watching. Convinced they were alone he pulled her out of the trunk and laid her down on the backseat. Callously he reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy and slipped a finger in to test the temperature. Lisa was beginning to stir and he wanted her to wake screaming. Although she wasn't wet enough to comfortably take his 9" long and 2" thick monster dick he didn't care. Pushing her legs as wide apart as he could he rubbed the tip of his dick to her slit smearing some precum to help ease his invasion. As Lisa started to stir, Rick pushed his dick in until he felt his balls against Lisa's round ass. Lisa let out a moan that sounded like a wounded animal as Rick began slamming his cock in to her pussy and abusing her beautiful DD tits. Lisa came to very confused. She thought she was in a bad dream but the pain in her pussy told her this wasn't a dream. Lisa didn't know where she was and had no idea that her rapist was Rick.

She made a feeble attempt at protest by whispering, "Stop, please stop."

To that Rick picked up the pace and bent down and kissed her harshly ending the kiss with a painful bite to her full bottom lip. "I'm in control of this situation, so shut-up you stupid nigger." Rick sneered.

Lisa was wide awake now and terrified as she heard the words hiss from Rick's mouth. Finally Rick exploded in her pussy as he pumped until her pussy sucked the last of his semen from his dick. He looked down at her and saw the tears running down her face as she watched him rape her. "We are taking a trip and you are to do exactly as I say or you will regret it. Do you understand?" Rick said as he started to tuck himself back into his pants. Lisa only nodded too dumbfounded to speak.

Rick grabbed Lisa by her dark locks and pulled her head towards his crotch deciding that he wanted her to suck him clean. "You got my dick all dirty. Clean it up you whore." Terrified Lisa went to work bathing his dick with her tongue.

As Lisa's head bobbed up and down the owner of the car saw them as he returned to his car. The man must have been about 45 and 195lb. He looked as though he must have been camping out here for a few days. All the older man could think about was that he hadn't had any pussy in quite a while and that was the hottest bitch he had ever seen. His dick guided him over to Rick's car and gave him the nerve to ask Rick if Lisa was a whore.

Rick tightened his grip on Lisa's hair and forced her to continue bobbing up and down as the two men talked. Lisa was terrified and didn't want to anger Rick she had never seen this side of Rick and was frightened. She thought maybe he just wanted to humiliate her in front of this man that she could hear but not see. Rick looked the other man in the eye, "For $100 you can fuck her but she keeps her mouth where it is." Lisa tried to move but Rick held her and whispered, "Do what I say or no one will ever find you."

Giving up she resolved herself to what was about to happen hoping that this nightmare would end and she'd be alive."

The camper reached into his pocket and quickly handed Rick the $100. He pulled his wrinkled old dick from his pants and quickly slid in behind Lisa pushing his cock into her cunt. His cock was much smaller than Rick's but after the pounding Rick had just given her she was sore and this lame fuck was painful. Thankfully he didn't last but about 2 minutes screaming, "Damn she is so fucking hot." Over and over until he pulled out and exploded all over Lisa's ass.

Watching the camper fuck Lisa while she sucked on his cock had Rick rock hard again. The camper sat down on the backseat trying to recover from what he considered the best fuck of his life. Rick looked at the camper and in a strange psychotic voice said, "You done? Get the HELL out."

The man looked at Rick and the look in his eyes told him that it was time to get moving because Rick was not a well man. He hoped that hot piece of ass was going to be alright but he wasn't sticking around to find out. When the man got out of the car Rick pulled Lisa out the other door and told her to bend over. Lisa tried to brace herself for the pounding she expected her pussy was about to get. Instead Rick spread Lisa's ass cheeks and started pushing the tip of his huge cock into her virgin asshole.

Lisa pleaded, "Please, don't. You know I've never done that before. Please don't hurt me anymore, I'm sorry."

In the same harsh tone he'd been addressing her since she had woken up he said, "You won't be a virgin anymore soon enough." With that said he pushed past the sphincter muscle that was keeping him out and began buggering Lisa just as hard as he had fucked her earlier. Lisa was so overcome by the pain that she screamed and passed out.

The camper had just gotten to the car and turned around at the scream but he didn't come back. He jumped into his car and drove out of the park as fast as his car would take him.

askno
askno
11 Followers