Lisa's Perfect View

Story Info
College girl spies on her instructor.
1.2k words
4.13
20.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers

Lisa stepped out of the refreshing shower and onto the plush bath mat. Relieved from the humid day, she was in no hurry to dry off. The petite girl walked across cool kitchen tiles leaving small, damp footprints. Grabbing a can of Diet Coke, she grinned while thinking of her freedom.

Now in her third year at the university, Lisa said goodbye to claustrophobic dormitories and luxuriated in the quiet space of her own apartment. She simply loved the roomy second floor flat and made a note to e-mail Dad, thanking him for the financial help and encouragement.

Sipping the bubbly drink, Lisa took stock in the full length bedroom mirror. The freckled 21 year old face narcissistically admired the curve of full breasts capped with erect, brown nipples. The crystal reflection showed tanned legs and a clean shaven mound of Venus. Lisa pirouetted and smacked her fleshy derriere playfully.

Towel drying curly, short red hair, Lisa donned a favorite loose tee shirt and pink bikini panties. The old fashioned back door creaked. She made her way down the stairs of the private entrance and into the unlit back yard.

The late September evening was perfectly silent and Lisa stared up at the starry sky. A dewy mist topped the freshly cut grass and she plopped onto the solitary bamboo lounge chair. Adjusting the seat back, she relaxed and let her mind meander.

Homework. A large essay due in two weeks. Groceries. A few things for in the larder and feminine needs. Other stuff. Bright constellations appeared and Lisa traced the patterns with a finger. Check e-mail and bank account. Meet with...

Lisa's reverie was interrupted by an inside light from the downstairs apartment. Shaded movement stirred behind the partially opened venetian blinds. It was the bathroom, Professor Eastman's bathroom.

Although they shared the same building, Lisa's schedule rarely synced with her neighbor and anthropology mentor from the university. Lisa smiled. The rumor around campus was that professor was a lesbian and had recently broken off a relationship with a much younger woman.

Sarah Eastman seemed a rather somber woman in her mid 40's. She usually wore her brown hair in a bun and hung by chain were half-moon gold spectacles. During boring lectures on a boring subject, Lisa allowed her Sapphic side to check Professor Eastman out.

The professor was well endowed in the breast department. At least a 38 Lisa gauged. Her makeup was immaculate. Manicured, long glossy nails and wide hips. Blouses and skirts were tasteful. She always wore nylons and matching high heels. Lisa secretly wished for x-ray vision to peruse Sara's taste in lingerie.

Lisa heard the water running, the shower. She put down the drink and like a moth to a flame padded towards the windowsill. Lisa glanced around quickly and realized this was almost too perfect. No one could see her in the dark backyard. She inched up on tip toes to spy through the gauzy screen.

Sara's nude form was barely distinguishable behind the shower curtain. A cloud of steamy vapor pushed against Lisa's face and the lovely scent of jasmine shampoo wafted out. The spray splashed loudly within the tiled area but Lisa heard the professor humming a tune. How cute.

Lisa's leg muscles were beginning to complain when the shower shut off. She stepped back a few paces and strained to see through the slats. What am I some sort of pervert? If she looked out I would probably be visible. Too late now.

What Lisa could see made her pulse quicken. Sara was indeed an endowed woman with beautiful long hair. Her boobs were succulent, round and capped with inch long red nipples. Sara's back was smooth and tanned. Turning to leave the steamy space, she viewed the cleft of the older woman's white ass.

There wasn't any hesitation in her footsteps as Lisa hastened along the backyard and the first floor bedrooms. The possibility of seeing more of her lovely instructor piqued her voyeurism fetish intently.

Lisa stepped behind the trimmed row of boxwoods and stared with dry mouth at the perfect sight. Bent at the waist, Sara toweled her wet tresses. Gravity lovingly pulled at her gorgeous breasts. She casually flipped the silky mane backward, lightly whipping her shoulder blades. Sara effortlessly brushed the conditioned mass.

The lovely woman stared into the dresser mirror and turned to the side, narcissistically viewing her waistline, hips and derriere. She had Lisa's complete, secret attention. Sara cupped and lifted her right breast up, teasing the erect nipple with her tongue. Lisa gasped as her lips enveloped and suckled the teat.

Sara moaned softly. Lisa felt moisture trickling into her panties. Oh, could this be happening to me? Can I believe what I'm seeing? She palmed the front of her underwear and watched the erotic scene.

Miss Eastman approached the bed and turned off the lamp. Lisa's heart sank. It rose again quickly as a lighter flickered and two pillar candles dimly lit the boudoir. Sara fluffed the enormous pillows and sank onto the dark coverlet. Time stood still for Lisa and the only sound was the wind in the trees. Maybe her heartbeat was noticeable?

Manicured nails raked along thighs and across her quivering tummy. Fingers tip-toed through her red pubic bush and quickly found their mark. Sara's hips bucked and rotated as insistent digits massaged her core. Lisa heard her raspy breathing. Sara's boobs jiggled and she pinched a lonely nipple. Her womanly body undulated with pleasure.

Her muscles visibly tightened, legs straining up. She moaned aloud once, twice then shrieked as a powerful orgasm caressed her torso.

"Ahh! Ahh! Eee-eee-eee..." Lisa gulped wildly, viewing the most secret act. Her own fingers dipped under the waistband and touched her sensitive, drenched labia. Sara continued to thrash on the bed, her legs viciously clamping around the invading hand.

"Ohh...ohh...mmm..." Lisa's scent of arousal wafted near. She could come in seconds. God she was beautiful. Magnificent alabaster skin. Perky nipples. The sheen on her aroused flesh...

Sara turned onto her side. Glassy, contented eyes fluttered. And stared. Gazing directly at Lisa's face. The young girl froze and then quickly knelt out of view. Oh shit. Did she see me out here? Lisa duck walked several feet and ran upstairs.

Leaning against the closed door she giggled and panted from the short run. Lisa doffed her soiled panties and sat on the edge of her bed. Closing her eyes, she replayed the scene from the first floor and masturbated wildly. Her over sensitized pearl pulsated with a need. Her long fingers fucked inside. Lisa cried deliciously as pleasure burst from every pore.

Fantasy, orgasm number two, overtook the sexy girl in the shower later. Lisa was lathering Sara with the soapy mitt. Teacher smiled as Lisa paid attention to her lengthy nipples. Lisa pressed against the slippery back, pressing her cunny into Sara's fleshy derriere. She bit the exposed neck, leaving a mark. The cool tiled received her feminine moisture.

Lisa slept like a baby, except for the vivid sexual dreams which included Sara Eastman.

Two days later, Lisa opened the folder containing her term paper, detailing an account of an ancient culture. The subject as a whole was quite boring but the instructor was great to look at. Especially now.

The grade was 91. Miss Eastman wrote: Very well researched! Excellent grammar. One of the best papers I've received this semester. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Do you like the view around our neighborhood?

Lisa's heart went pitter-patter. She did see me watching her? Oh my. Should I say something or write something to let her know? Oh yeah.

~To Be Continued~

Chapter 2, Lisa and Sara go on a date.

writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers