Lisa's Ploy

Story Info
Daughter has future planned out.
1.4k words
4.24
59.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if I said yes, your mother will say no. So, forget it."

She stared at me with those puppy-dog eyes, and I could feel myself weakening, but looked away before she got the tears working.

I hated when she came over unannounced, just rang the bell, or worse, let herself in with her key. This time she almost caught me lathering up my seven inches of fun to a porn movie, The Old Man and the Girl Scout, a classic.

I had managed to stop the DVD and get some clothes on, before she walked in, now sitting in shorts and a tee shirt, trying not to make eye-contact with my 18 year old daughter, who, by the way, didn't have much clothing on herself, seeing that it was June and ninety degrees. Long smooth legs, tanned, athletic, sat atop well-defined hips, not skinny like so many nowadays, but not fat either. Her thin white top was practically see-thru, and she wore no bra, showing off those young mounds with projecting nipples. Topped by a full head of unruly blond hair.

"Daddy! If it's the money, I have some saved!"

"I'd give you the money, but your mom ain't gonna let it happen! No way are you traveling cross-country with that band for the summer!"

"You know, I'm 18! I can do whatever I want!"

"Of course you can, Lisa, but where are you gonna live when you come back? And she controls your college money. What about school in September?"

"I could always move in here, with you..."

That made me look at her, and she smiled. "Don't worry, Daddy, I'd hate to cramp your style, with all the Chippies you have around here. And just by threatening that, Mom would take me back. She hates the thought of you winning."

"If you have it all figured out, why are you here?"

She drew silent, which wasn't like Lisa. My baby girl, so pretty, so smart, so loving... Stop thinking like that, I told myself.

Finally. she spoke. "Do you remember when you told me you were moving out? I was like 13 then."

"Twelve," I corrected.

"We sat on my bed, and I told you I loved you, and you said you'd always love me?"

Here she goes, getting to my soft spot. I sat next to her on the couch. "I will always love you, honey, no matter what happens. You know that."

"Well, I made myself a promise then, and I've kept it, waiting for the right time. I thought maybe when I turned 18, or then after I graduated, but nothing ever happened."

"Lisa, I don't follow you."

She held my hand in hers, and she looked so lovingly at me. "Daddy, I'm going on the road trip, I just don't know if I can keep the promise."

"What promise, sweetie?"

"The one I made to myself that day, so long ago. I swore to myself that no man would ever have me before you did."

Bombshell! Explosion! Confusion!

"What?"

"Daddy, I'm a virgin. I've waited and waited for you to pick up on my intentions, but you never did. On this trip, something may happen and I won't be able to keep my promise, and I don't want that to happen. Does this make sense at all?"

Yeah, my little girl wants me to take her virginity. Oh, Fuck!

"Lisa... I don't think... that's a good idea, baby, I mean, I'm your dad."

"I know, and that's why I always come around dressed like this, hoping to catch you in a weak moment. I didn't think you would ignore me for this long. I mean, I'm in my prime, Daddy! And I've seen your porn selection, you don't hide it well, so I know you like girls my age."

"But, they're not my daughter, you are."

She squeezed my hand. "But not your little girl anymore, and I want to give myself to you, for all the love we shared. What can be wrong with that? We're both adults, and I've spoken to other girls, who have been with male relatives, the Latinos do it a lot! It's love, Daddy, and I truly love you."

My head was reeling, and I couldn't think of an argument that made sense. She was smiling at me now, and she didn't look anything like the child I remembered. She was a full grown woman, and she was saying something again as I felt her hand on my thigh, so warm against me.

I grabbed her hand and held it still but her other hand was already passed that, and it went into the opening at the front of the shorts. Oh my god, something was stirring.

She pushed me back on the couch just as she pulled my snake out, still smiling, now looking it over, sliding the foreskin back, almost as if it was the first she ever touched, and maybe it was!

I watched in amazement, as she continued her chat with herself, those deep eyes drawing me in, and my meat began to harden from her attention. In seconds, it stood high and proud, and Lisa's eyes were wide with delight, and then she did it, she bent forward and took it, deep into her mouth.

She didn't move at first, just holding it in place, with her tongue pressed against it, then she began sucking and slurping, my little girl sucking my cock.

When she released me, I saw she had been undressing herself. She stood, no longer wearing shorts or panties, and she slid the thin top over her head, along with the bra in one motion.

Her body was glorious, not porn queen but definite lingerie model potential. She smiled down at me as she moved up my body then stepped over me, arranging herself in perfect position, then lowering down onto my throbbing cock.

She paused above me, testing the feel against her lips, and her tightness was genuine. It had been a long time between virgins, but there was no mistaking that barrier. She tried to work me in, but it was difficult. I'm fairly large, seven inches, and she couldn't find the right angle.

My hearing focused and I heard her frustration. This was more difficult than she expected, and she was confused and annoyed.

I heard myself say, "Shush, it's okay, everything is just fine," as I pulled her head down to me to snuggle her. I kissed her lips and she kissed back, vigorously. "Daddy will take care of you now, baby."

I lifted her and changed places, her on her back, her legs up, thighs spread wide, and me pressed against her.

"This is gonna hurt at first, baby, but trust me, it'll be okay."

"I trust you, Daddy, I love you."

"I know, baby, I know."

Her soft fleshy lips held me there, and I arched my back and began applying pressure, feeling some give, and she whimpered softly. "It's okay, baby, it's gonna be okay." And I was through! Inside her. She yelped and I didn't move, just waited for her to adjust.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Y-y-yess, Daddy, it feels... okay."

I began moving slowly and the pain seemed to subside, and slowly she came to like it, to move with me, to feel the whole experience.

How I held out as long as I did, I will never know. Her pussy was so tight around me, and she was totally lubricated, and I slid in and out, up and down, and she bit me, and whispered how she loved me. She shuddered twice probably her first orgasms, and I felt my own growing.

I hadn't used a condom. I definitely needed to withdraw, and told her I was close, and she said, "Come in me, Daddy, I been on the pill since I turned 18."

"Are you sure?"

"Daddy! Come in me!"

I grunted and thrust and did just that, shooting streams of cum deep into her as she squirmed and kissed me.

We lay there as my cock softened but never went limp. She kissed me. "Thank you Daddy, I've been waiting years for that."

"Your welcome, baby, thank you! Now, about that trip?"

"Oh, that? Forget it, it was just an excuse to annoy Mom and to get you in motion. We can just spend the summer sorting through your old porn. You won't be needing it for a while!"