Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa finds out how her first alien encounter feels.
3.8k words
4.45
30.1k
16
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 25 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady governments existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 3 -- Lisa's first time.

A week had passed since I accepted Martha's invitation to stay with the community. During that week, I met some other women and looked around my new home. The place I had been taken to was in fact a small island. There are small wooden huts where the women live and various small buildings, which all seemed to have a specific purpose. Aretta had spent the night with me on four of the nights. We made love night after night and became so close.

On my fifth day, Aretta told me that she had to go to one of the biomes that night, it was her turn for breeding. I wouldn't see her for a few days. I asked Aretta what creature she would breed with and she explained that it was called a Solartha, then she laughed.

"I'm not telling you any more about it, you will find out in time what happens. I'm super-excited though, I love the Solartha" I felt a pang of disappointment as Aretta left my hut but I looked forward to hearing all about her time away. I dressed in my new denim shorts and tied up my tee shirt and took a walk over to the coffee lounge where I met Jeannie, we hugged and talked all afternoon. Jeannie and I spent that night together and all of the following day.

At the end of the week, I felt settled and content. The women on the island really were an amazing group of women who loved and respected each other above all else. They also, all realised the importance of sexual pleasure and energy. I had some amazing new friends and loved each and every day. I really missed Aretta and couldn't help wondering how she was or when I would see her again. I was sitting outside my hut reading the news on my device when a shadow passed over me.

I looked up and there was Martha. I hadn't seen her since I accepted her invitation. "How are you today my lovely Lisa?" She was so kind when she spoke. I told her how happy I was and I also told her that I missed Aretta. "You will be seeing her very soon, she misses you too" I was happy to know that Aretta was OK. Martha paused for a moment and I looked up at her. "Lisa, I'd like you to come with me now, is that OK?"

I swallowed hard, I knew this time would come and I knew what Martha wanted. I nodded and said that I would. As I stood, Martha put her arm around my back and said "don't be nervous, I will look after you, nothing bad is going to happen, please Lisa, trust me." I nodded again and we started to walk a short distance to one of the brick buildings, Martha typed in a code to the door and I followed her inside.

I don't know what I was expecting but we entered a room that looked more like a spa! There was a massage table and a sauna amongst other things, I managed to say "I, urr, don't understand."

Martha laughed, "It's OK Lisa, you didn't think that we'd just drag you off to the jungle and throw you at the first alien we find did you? No, first it's time for some pampering." With that, another woman entered our room, Martha introduced us, her name was Helena, I guess she was in her early 50s. She was very attractive and had a bit more of an imposing air about her than most of the other women that I had met. Helena was dressed in simple leggings which showed off the muscles in her legs and a vest top which clung to her in a very sexy way.

Martha spoke to Helena as I listened intently. "This is Lisa, its her first time today and I am taking her to number two biome soon for a second stage with the Solartha." In my head I ran through questions; Biome? Solartha? That's where Aretta was, but what was a second stage? Before I could answer, Martha said "I'll come back for you as soon as its dark honey." She kissed me on my lips smiled before she turned and left.

Helena, looked at me and I think she could see that I was obviously nervous. "Don't worry honey, we'll get you ready for your big night! Now come over here and lets get these clothes off." I nervously stripped, placing my clothes over a chair and stood naked in the massage room. Helena smiled and raised her eyebrows, "Hmmm" she said as she looked at me, "You are a little cutie." I managed to smile as sweetly as I could.

Over the next 2 hours, I was totally spoiled by Helena, I had my hair washed, a facial, manicure with new red nail polish and I was waxed and moisturised, there wasn't any hair below my eyebrows. Finally, I had become comfortable with Helena and I relaxed but I kept wondering if I would see Aretta that night.

I asked Helena what would happen and she gently told me that it was better if I didn't know the details too soon. I understood why she would say that but it made me feel more nervous as time moved on. Helena asked me to lie face down on the massage table. I did as she asked and she poured warm oil on my skin and her hands ran all over my body, kneading my muscles until I was totally relaxed. I loved the feel of her hands sliding over my skin. I even managed to put the Solartha out of my mind for a little while. Then, she asked me to roll over. I did as she asked and once I was comfortably on my back, Helena took my thighs and gently spread them apart.

I laid there fully exposed as more oil was poured on my arms and legs which she massaged beautifully. Finally, she put her hand on my tummy and moved her head closer to mine then she softly said "I just need to do a couple more things OK Lisa?" I nodded lazily as I felt her run her fingers over my exposed pussy then I shivered a little as she rubbed the oil into to my pussy lips making them all slippery. I knew the oil wasn't needed, I was quite wet down there already. "I need to insert a pheromone into your vagina." Helena whispered, managing to make it sound sexy. I understood, and it brought me back to the reality of the situation, the creature needed to be fooled into mating with me.

"OK." I said. Helena reached around to the counter and opened a small box then took out a white ball of wax like material.

"Here we go," she said as her hand dropped between my legs and I winced a little as she put it against my pussy entrance and pushed it deeply inside. It felt hot inside me as it dissolved and kind of fizzy. "Just one last thing Lisa, we don't want the Solartha to mate with the wrong, urm, hole, it must go into your vagina the first time so I am going to put a little plug in your butt sweety just in case." I wasn't really accustomed to anal sex but in the last week, Aretta had played with my ass a little and it felt nice. I trusted these women so I nodded.

I watched as Helena held the butt plug in front of her and rubbed it with oil, it was about the size of a large marble, it looked kind of big to me though. I felt her finger rubbing oil into my ass which felt really good, it made my ass feel relaxed and then she slowly pushed her lubed finger in. I was surprised how nice it felt as my ass gripped her invading finger. She wriggled her finger around inside me very gently as I started to squirm a little, then, she slowly pushed a second finger in. Wow! It felt so bad but so good. I enjoyed feeling my ass being opened and then the pressure inside as I felt her fingers moving in circles. I really felt naughty but it didn't seem to matter when I was with any of these women. Any sense of shame or embarrassment had long gone.

After a few minutes, my ass relaxed nicely and she withdrew her fingers slowly. Next, I felt her press the ball against my hole. My ass stretched a little as she gently pushed it, I moaned as it slipped in and my ass clamped around the base of the plug. I breathed out. "Well done Lisa, you're all ready, why don't you put these on, Martha will be back for you soon." Helena handed me a white tee shirt and a pair of black silk panties, I slid them on, feeling strange moving with the plug in my ass but the pheromone was working and I was already feeling very turned on, but also, quite nervous.

I dressed in front of Helena and she sat down on a sofa and then invited me to sit with her. I sat close to her and Helena warmly put her arms around me holding me for ages, It was nice to feel safe with her. I looked out of the window and realised that it was dark. I stood up to look out of the window at the night.

Almost as soon as I stood up, Martha appeared in the door "She's all ready for you," said Helena.

"I guess this is it then Martha, I'm ready," I said, trying to sound confident.

"Come baby," said Martha and she took my hand.

I turned to Helena and said "Thank you for taking such good care of me today."

Helena walked over and kissed me "Don't you be afraid, Martha will be with you and you will do fine." Martha took my hand "Come back afterwards and tell me all about it." I nodded and smiled then turned to Martha and grinned at her, we walked out into the night hand in hand.

We climbed aboard an electric buggy for the short trip to the biome. It was too far to walk with a butt plug in my ass! I was glad of the ride. I suddenly felt really nervous as we approached the biome. "Is Aretta here?" I asked Martha as the buggy stopped by the door.

"Yes Lisa, and you will see her shortly but first I need to explain what will happen." I took a deep breath and tried to listen carefully but my mind was running away with a million thoughts and butterflies filled my stomach. Martha continued "You will be taking the second stage of the mating with the Solartha. Aretta has completed the first stage." I looked at Martha, clearly confused. "The creature is small, about the size of a large squid but it's land based and needs high humidity, so we keep it in the biome." I tried to take it all in.

Martha continued as I focused on her words. "When it breeds, it crawls up onto the stomach of the host, in this case Aretta, and then extends its breeding tube behind it and we help it find its way into Aretta's vagina. Once there, it fills the voids in her vagina and starts to slowly push in a tiny egg, which is sticky. It sticks to the walls of Aretta's vagina near her cervix."

I realised that my mouth had dropped open as Martha continued her graphic description. "The egg is pre-fertilised so there is no semen involved. The egg is kind of alive and after the Solartha begins to shrink we pull its tube out of Aretta and the creature moves away. Over the next 2 days, the egg grew inside Aretta. It forms a tube, almost a lining inside her vagina which starts to grow out of her body. I'ts now hanging from her vagina like a long penis. It's extremely erotic for her and Aretta is in a state of near continual arousal."

The more I heard, the more aroused, nervous and curious I became. "Inside this tube, the new life is growing, its the size of a large and thick worm, about the size of average human penis. It needs to move to a second host to grow, it cannot grow to its full size inside the tube. That's the second stage and that's your part. Once its inside you it will grow quickly to roughly the size of a cucumber over the space of several minutes. Then I will help it slide out...and that's it." That's it! I thought to myself, sarcastically.

I audibly gulped as Martha said, "Come with me Lisa, it's time and Aretta needs you now." Martha jumped out and walked around to my side of the buggy and took my hand. Martha helped me down and we walked to the door. We entered the biome and felt the humid heat. I gasped as I felt the heat wash over me and I noticed my pussy getting wetter -- I should have been terrified, but deep down I knew I was safe with Martha and I wanted to help Aretta. As we walked through the trees slowly I began to hear Aretta moaning, groaning and sounding like she was in the midst of an endless orgasm.

We turned a corner and pushed through the bushes and right there was Aretta, on the grass, on her hands and knees. She looked up, red faced and dripping in sweat. It was shocking to see her like that. I quickly went to her, knelt and kissed her, she opened her mouth and a moan came out. "Oh fuck Lisa, I need you baby, its ready to come out. I'm so fucking glad its you." Aretta arched her back and squealed "Fuck I can't stop cumming, this thing is fucking moving around inside me all the time now." Martha knelt and kissed Aretta too.

"We're here now Aretta, it's time baby." Martha looked back between Aretta's legs and looked startled, I was too scared to look. "Oh!" Martha exclaimed "It's further along than I thought."

Between pants, Aretta managed to add "I really think it needs to come out."

Martha grabbed my arm and stood me up then turned me to face her "Its now Lisa, we're gonna do it now and quickly." She grabbed my tee shirt and almost ripped it off my head, then she hooked her fingers in either side of my panties and slid them down. I stepped out of them and stood still. Things were happening so fast I forgot to be afraid. Aretta moaned loudly again as she shook with pleasure. "Not long baby, hold on," Martha said to Aretta.

Martha pulled me behind Aretta in a rush and that's when I got my first look at the creature. Hanging down from Aretta's pussy was an 12 inch long, dark green, semi-floppy, slippery looking tube, light green liquid bubbled out of it onto the grass. It looked both disgusting and arousing all at the same time.

I felt Martha push me gently towards the ground and I slowly got to my hands and knees behind Aretta, who's screams were now almost constant. As I put my ass up in the air, I gasped as I felt Martha rub her fingers around my pussy. "Oh good girl you're nice and wet." I got ready and then Martha said "I don't have time to explain everything Lisa but please just go with it, do what I say." I nodded and realised that I'd been holding my breath.

Now was my time, I was ready.

I felt Martha pull me back and I moved backwards a little until Martha said stop, my ass was inches from Aretta's. I put my head down and closed my eyes. I could feel Martha reaching between our asses and I knew she was going to push the tube into me. I was kind of focussing on the feeling but I heard Martha say "Here it comes Lisa baby." Martha had grabbed the tube and I heard Aretta cry out as I felt the tip of the tube touch my pussy. It seemed to take on a life of its own and it went harder as I felt it being pushed into my soaking pussy which was stretching around the firm tube.

Aretta pushed herself backwards making our asses bump together, the tube became a little firmer and slammed deep into my pussy. The feeling was intense, I cried out and swore as the heat flooded my body. I was physically connected to Aretta by the alien tube and I could tell she was cumming hard and squirming around, almost fucking me with it. The tube hit my cervix over and over as Aretta thrashed around and it pushed me over the edge. I came hard, spraying juices over Aretta. I had experienced my first orgasm with an alien life form.

Martha put her hands on our backs, "Try to stay still girls, it needs to move along the tube."

Aretta growled "I'm t-r-y-i-n-g." Then, as I felt every movement she made through the tube I pushed myself closer to her, I felt my pussy touch hers, both impaled on the alien breeding tube. The feeling of her sticky pussy against mine made me cum harder than ever, my fingers gripped the grass and soil as I pushed back as hard as I could. "Its coming Lisa, Fuck its coming my baby." Aretta suddenly shouted.

Martha put her hand between us and felt the tube, "Good girls, yes Aretta, push it out sweety." Then I felt it. The tube expanded in my pussy opening, stretching me wide open as the Solartha slid out of Aretta and forced its way into my body, there was no going back.

It was bigger than I expected and it filled my tight pussy easily, as it pushed past my G spot, it started squirming violently and caused me to orgasm hard. As my pussy clamped down, the creature responded by squirming faster. I felt Martha pulling the tube out of me, then, as it slid out, it made the creature pop out and remain deeply lodged my pussy. I felt it against my cervix.

As the connection with Aretta was broken, I rolled onto the floor on my side holding both hands over my pussy as I came violently, my squirt pumping out from between my fingers. I caught my breath and looked up as Martha gently pulled the empty breeding tube from Aretta's pussy. It plopped out onto the floor followed by a gush of light green fluid and Aretta slumped to the ground, clearly exhausted. She managed to roll over to look at me as I writhed around on the floor clutching my pussy and abdomen.

Every time I moved, the creature moved inside me, it was intense, I had an alien creature inside me. It was hot and was big and getting bigger. I kept cumming as Martha and Aretta watched. Martha knelt beside me as I rolled around on the grass. I felt the urge to open my legs wide. Martha said quietly "It's growing inside you, it's getting ready for its final birth, it only takes a few minutes. I'm so proud of you, can you feel it grow?"

I shouted "Yes!" As I clamped my pussy in a huge orgasm then I felt it get almost stiff and it changed the way it moved. I lay my head back and looked at Martha "It's happening Martha." She smiled and knelt between my legs pulling my hands away and I opened my legs wide for her. Aretta reached out and took my hand which I squeezed hard.

Martha spread open my pussy gently and exclaimed, "Oh yes, I see it baby, its a huge one, I'm going to make you cum, as you orgasm, try and push hard, lets see if we can get it out." I felt my pussy plugged solid by the creature and every movement was ecstasy. Martha took my clit between her fingers and wobbled my butt plug with the other. That was it, I screamed as the orgasm hit me, the biggest one ever. I managed to push hard and felt the giant Solartha stretch my opening, then I screamed out loudly as I felt the Solartha slide out of my pussy along with jets and jets of my juices and a long dribble of the green slime. Martha picked it up an held it in her hands before she lifted it away from my body. I took a deep breath and passed out for a few minutes.

I opened my eyes, feeling my pussy tingling and my body numb. Aretta had rolled over and leant her head on my chest, kissing my skin, I kissed the top of her head as we held each other, both of us still gasping for breath. Martha returned from taking the Solartha back to its new habitat in the biome. She said, "I'm so proud of you two, what a lovely couple you make and you have given life to this creature." She knelt again and kissed us both. I have never had a happier moment in my life but I knew this was just the beginning.

After a long rest together, Martha helped us up to our feet. Aretta reminded me that I still had the butt plug in and I squatted slightly and pulled it out, I was so numb that I couldn't really feel it. We slowly made our way back to the buggy for the ride home. Martha helped us into our hut and prepared a bath for us which we took together. Martha washed us as we talked about the Solartha and their home planet. Once we were both clean and dry, we sat and drank herbal tea on the floor. By now, I was feeling tired and so was Aretta. Martha came with us to the bedroom and once we were in bed, she kissed each of us and said goodnight before she left us. I turned and snuggled into Aretta and we fell into a deep sleep.