Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 04

Story Info
Lisa helps her friend and ends up happy...but messy.
3.2k words
4.49
33.7k
12

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 25 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady government programs existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 4 - Lisa helps Martha out.

Over 2 weeks had passed since my first breeding with Aretta and the Solartha, it took a few days for our bodies to recover fully and to get our energy back. Aretta and I spent a lot of time resting in the sun or lounging in bed. We talked about our experience together and it brought us even closer. We has shared such intimacy and such intensity that it created a strong bond between us. I was in love with Aretta and I knew that even though we were open to the other women, we would have a special, enduring emotional connection. Aretta felt the same.

Martha stopped by and told us that the Solartha breeding had been completely successful and the baby Solartha was being returned to its native planet. I think we both felt like proud parents. We had created new life and it would thrive and grow in the distant universe. There really is no feeling like it.

Life seemed perfect again and Aretta and I settled into a nice daily life. We remained open and spent time with others too, Jeannie and I still saw each other often. I seemed to have a permanent smile. I had pretty much forgotten about my previous life.

I was walking in the jungle with Jeannie not far from the pool where we first met. Coming along the path in the opposite direction were Martha and Helena, who were holding hands and chatting as they walked. We all kissed and greeted each other and passed the time of day. As we continued on our way, Martha stopped and shouted after me, "Lisa, I'll be stopping by this evening to see you, OK?"

I shouted after her "Yeah, OK, I'll be home later this afternoon." I grinned at Jeannie, we both knew what that would probably be for. We spent the rest of the afternoon speculating as to which creature it would be and fantasising, we both ended up getting really turned on. In the heat of mid afternoon, we ended up lying in the undergrowth away from the path, I was straddled over Jeannie's face with my head between her legs eating her pussy as if there was no tomorrow. A few massive orgasms later, we dressed ourselves and walked back home giggling and feeling like naughty schoolgirls.

Jeannie kissed me goodbye at my front door and made me promise to tell her all about it. I said I would and I knew that the story, whatever it turned out to be would be an erotic one. Jeannie kissed me one last time, sucking my lip as she pulled away and we said goodbye.

I bathed and did my hair nicely, painted my nails and dressed in a short sexy red dress then waited for Martha. I was growing more excited by the second. I still felt a little nervous but I knew Martha would not let me be harmed. I was sitting outside on my chair when Martha walked over, pulled up a chair and sat down. I sipped my wine and smiled at her. "I'll do whatever you need Martha." I hoped it would be as intense as the last time.

"You're so nice Lisa, I do need you again and I am sorry but its short notice, we need to leave now and we need to travel to the other side of the island, I'll explain on the way." I got up and followed Martha to the buggy and together, we head off through the jungle. In truth, I would have willingly followed her to the other side of the planet if she asked.

The trip took around 45 minutes and we passed through areas that I had not yet explored. Eventually, we reach a damp wooded valley where the trail stops. During the journey, Martha seemed very quiet and I began to feel worried. The tree canopy was thick and not much daylight would have penetrated to the ground but night was falling and even less moonlight made it. It was humid and hot and I felt ridiculously inappropriately dressed for the occasion.

Martha turned to me and said "We have to go the rest of the way on foot." I looked at the muddy ground and slipped off my strappy shoes, leaving them in the buggy and stepped barefoot into the damp mud. Martha seemed nervous and not her usual self. I finally asked her if she was OK. She sighed and stopped walking before turning back to me and staring at me for a second or two. "I messed up," she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "There are a pair of male Allpurdons in this valley somewhere, I missed them off the schedule and they should have been bred last year, that's why I need your help urgently, they need to breed at certain intervals or they can get ill or even die." I thought for a moment, two of them meant Martha would be having to breed one herself.

I asked Martha if she was going to be taking part or if someone else was coming. "Yes, said Martha, we'll do one each" I didn't know that Martha herself took part in the breeding although, it made sense that she would, she was certainly an expert.

"Its OK at least we can help them breed now and I want to help you, and them," I said to Martha, hoping to make her feel a little better.

Martha looked down and sighed. "It's not quite as simple as that Lisa, I messed up because I forgot to get a female egg on the last transport, now the males will die if they don't have sexual release and there is nothing for them to fertilise. We will be essentially letting them fuck us for no reason and they are quite gross even if they do feel nice." I followed Martha as she walked away, " I need to ask you to keep this secret, I could lose my job."

I felt like helping Martha, she had been so kind to me. "Of course I will keep it secret." I caught up with Martha and took her hand. Martha stopped for a second and kissed my cheek.

As we walked through the trees, my dress kept getting caught on the undergrowth and bushes so I stopped, took it off and hung it in a tree. Martha was wearing sensible shorts but took her top off, revealing her naked breasts, hanging her top in the tree with my dress, she looked at me standing there in the mud wearing just my black silk panties and she smiled at me for the first time in ages. "There" she said, "now we are both more comfortable."

As we continued to walk Martha explained that the Allpurdons looked a bit like giant slugs, they were slow moving and gloss black but completely smooth. "Mating with the males is easy, you sit behind them with your legs open and they back up, their penis is hidden inside their body but starts to extend when they sense a female of any species so you just need to guide the penis into your vagina and lay back, actually, they feel nice. Also, they do ejaculate a lot of fluid" Martha explained.

I was just getting over the 'looks like a slug part,' when Martha continued, "Because they haven't bred and now need release, they will have grown in size from usual. Thank you for helping me with this, I owe you for sure." I knew that Martha would find a way to repay and I was certain that I wouldn't let her forget. I loved how she spoke about sex with the creatures, she was so matter-of-fact that it was calming but I found it kind of sexy too.

We staggered on though the damp swamp-like valley, the trees had thinned a bit and the moonlight lit up the ground with an orange glow. Martha suddenly stopped and said, "I think I see something moving... there they are!" I looked to my right where Martha pointed and in a damp muddy puddle, were a pair of, well, giant slugs. They looked disgusting and I couldn't believe that I had agreed to fuck one of them.

This looked like it was going to be a far cry from the sexy erotic experience that I shared with Aretta. I guess they were about 8 feet long and 3 feet in diameter, it had gotten really dark and the moon reflected off their skin which was obviously slimy. I had promised Martha and I would go through with it no matter how gross they were and I was determined to keep my word, no wonder these things got forgotten, I thought.

Martha stood next to me, "Just follow what I do, they are easy and you'll end up enjoying it I think. It has been a while since I was with them but I remember them feeling really good." The Allpurdons were literally next to each other as I watched Martha take off her panties, put them on a rock and approach the head of the creature furthest away, I had not seen her completely naked yet and she looked amazing, I so wanted to taste her and explore her body but now was not the time. Once she had got in front, the creature moved slightly. Martha, squatted, pushed out her pussy and rubbed it over the opening on what must have been the head, it made a kind of gurgling noise and noticeably pushed forward, it looked hideous.

I hesitated for a few seconds but I knew I had to do it. I took off my panties and braced myself, urging myself on. I walked towards the other creature, I did the same as Martha, I approached it's head and I pushed my pussy towards the mouth. It reacted immediately and some sticky bubbles oozed out onto my skin, I felt hot air between my legs as the thing breathed out. I noticed that it seemed to become a little agitated.

Martha had turned herself around and was straddling the head of the creature, then she began sliding herself backwards towards the rear end of the Allpurdon. "Keep your pussy in contact Lisa, it can taste you through its skin." Martha said as she struggled to get a grip on the slimy body. Ewww gross! I thought as I straddled it and felt my thighs and pussy come into contact with the skin, my thighs, legs, pussy, ass and hands were immediately covered in a film of slippery, clear slime.

I did as I was told and I pushed myself backwards, I suddenly realised that it felt quite nice to slide my pussy over the smooth, slippery skin, despite it being gross. I felt the slime being pushed between my pussy lips as I moved.

I saw Martha slide herself off the back of the creature and after turning herself around she sat in the mud with her legs outstretched either side of the monstrous slug. Martha reached out her arm and helped me as I reached the back of my slug and I too turned myself around and sat in the wet mud, feeling filthy. Martha and I were so close together that our thighs were touching. I looked down, both creatures were making an unearthly grunting noise and moving backwards between our legs. "Here we go," said Martha quietly.

I felt the body of the (I'm calling it a slug) touch my thighs and it moved back, its flexible body slid a little way under my ass which lifted me a little way out of the mud. Martha was in the same position. I felt nervous as the slug seemed to vibrate and then, right in front of my eyes, an opening slowly appeared in the rear of the slug. It was a good foot above my pussy, near the top of its body and then a tentacle like, white penis slid out and landed on my stomach with a heavy, squishy bump, I jumped in shock, "Jesus they have got huge," moaned Martha as she looked at the penis wriggling on her belly.

The slug cock had a mind of its own and it squirmed around on my tummy getting longer and longer, leaving a trail of sticky liquid on my skin. It was white-ish but almost see through. It was also about 3 inches thick at least and the tip ended in a thinner, harder section which was covered with small openings from which the slime oozed in all directions.

I saw Martha grabbing hold of the penis and she lifted her knees up. Lets get this over with, I though and I grabbed hold of the squirming cock and arched up my hips, it was like holding a wet bar of soap. I heard Martha shriek and I looked across knowing that she had got it inside her. I managed to get it between my legs after a few seconds and eventually I managed to locate it in the right place and pressed the hard end into my slime covered pussy.

I held it in the opening for a few seconds as I felt my vagina stretch a little around the slug cock. Then, oh my fucking god, it suddenly squirmed itself right into my pussy like a fast moving snake. In seconds, I forgot how gross this thing was as I let it take me and laid back in the mud, my hips arched up to meet the creatures needs and I felt the cock filling my vagina, stretching it in all directions as it rapidly embedded as much of itself as it could inside my body. I heard Martha moaning out, I turned my head and saw her writhing on the cock, she was rubbing her clit and arching her back as she started shouting, "Fuck, yes yes yes, I'd fucking forgotten how good this is."

I felt the cock bottom out in my pussy and it began squirming around my cervix. I could no longer resist the need to touch my clit, I reached my hand down, rubbing it across my slime covered belly until my fingers dropped between my legs and settled on my clit. I rubbed myself hard as I moaned out and I rocked my hips while the cock wriggled and squirmed inside me, I felt it grow and throb, it was driving me wild. I could feel the cock squirming through the skin on my belly as I rubbed my clit while it fucked me deeply and I came hard, twice. My pussy was gripping and squeezing the dick embedded in my body as I thrashed my head around. My squirt hit the back of the creature.

Martha announced her orgasm shortly after... "Holy fuck I'm cumming Lisa." I looked around in time to see her open her mouth and become silent for a few seconds before letting out a massive squeal as she squirted a huge spray of her cum into the air. That pushed me over the edge again and I felt every movement of the alien cock rubbing my pussy walls and I came. violently,, squirting hard. I heard Martha let out a scream and I heard a grunting, gurgling noise. Martha looked at me wide eyed, "It's cumming in me Lisa, I feel it starting." Just as she spoke, I felt the cock inside me get harder and slow down, becoming perfectly still. I felt it start to gently twitch, hardly noticeably but it felt wonderful. I gasped and cried out as I came again, and then it happened, I felt a definite, hard jet of hot sperm hit my pussy walls, followed a few seconds later by another.

I looked at the translucent cock extending out of the creature and disappearing between my legs and I could see green fluid flowing down through the throbbing white cock and into my body, as hard jets, one after the other sprayed into me. Martha was cumming over and over. As I felt the biggest orgasm overtake me, my pussy was so full that when I spasmed, my pussy squirted and jets of the green cum sprayed out of my pussy and up into the air before it splattered my belly and breasts. Suddenly, the slug pulled its cock roughly out of my pussy and I felt the cum drain out on to the ground. Martha gripped the cock for a few seconds and let out a wail as her slug too, pulled out of her body.

The slugs moved a few feet away from us and became dormant, leaving Martha and I in a slumped heap of slug cum, pussy juice and muddy water. I looked at her and couldn't help it, I climbed on top of her slippery body and kissed her, pressing my tongue into her mouth, she responded by thrusting her hand between my legs and pushing 4 fingers right into my gaping pussy. They slid easily into my stretched, slime covered tunnel. I moved a little to the side allowing me room and returned the favour, easily filling her gaping pussy with 4 of my fingers, rubbing the top wall of her slippery pussy. It took only a few seconds before we each came one last time, spraying each other in hot juice as we explored each others mouths. I slumped down on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me. We rolled onto our sides in the warm, muddy water. We lay there, resting for almost half an hour..

Eventually, we walked back to the buggy, not bothering with the filthy dress and top we had left earlier, anyway, it was dark and it would have been hard to find them. We made it back to the camp area and to my home, agreeing again, to keep it secret. I looked at Martha and we simultaneously giggled at each other. Leaving the buggy, we walked towards my hut and we kissed each other goodbye.

I crept into my hut and closed the door. As I turned in the darkness, Aretta was waiting for me. "Hello," she said suddenly. I looked shocked and she laughed at my surprise. I was filthy. Aretta just looked at me and then out of the window at Martha walking away. Before I could say anything, Aretta said, "Oh, she forgot the Allpurdons again didn't she!" We both burst out laughing before Aretta took me to the shower and gently cleaned me.

Another wonderful experience to add to my new life of bliss.

I couldn't wait for my next adventure.