Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 08

Story Info
Lisa has a busy two days.
5.4k words
4.62
22.8k
8

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 25 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady government programs existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 8 - Sophie and Beth equals two days of fun.

The Polliax breeding session had taken its toll on me, I stayed in bed for three days. I was so tired and my stomach muscles hurt. Aretta and Jeannie took turns looking after me, making me food, running baths and sitting with me. They looked after me so well, I loved them both so much. On the fourth day, I managed to get out of bed and get dressed in some jogging shorts and a shirt and was sitting outside listening to some music. I looked up as Martha came around the corner and stopped to speak to me. I was so happy to see her and enjoyed the how the dappled sunlight caught her face as she approached.

"Hey, sweety." Martha said warmly as she sat on the step next to me.

"I just wanted to let you know that the Polliax you birthed was a female, that was the first successful breeding, we're all so grateful to you and I'm really proud of you." Aretta squeezed my knee and grinned at me as I smiled at them both.

"I'm so glad and it was worth it," I said. It was hard to comprehend the scale of the difference a female Polliax would make to that species.

Martha continued, "I'm going to try another few girls but if that doesn't work out then the Polliax will have to be all yours"

I smiled back, "Of course Martha, you know by now, whatever you need, I'll do it, no problems, I'm here for you."

Martha kissed me, "I know my love." She looked around at us "You two, Helena and Jeannie are so loyal, the others come and go but you lovely ladies are always here, I couldn't do it without you."

I felt happy, it was nice to know that I made a difference. I also liked pleasing Martha, even though, technically, we all worked for Interstar, it felt like Martha's island. Martha said she would come back and see me in a few days and left us. I watched her walk away, and, just before she disappeared from view, she turned and gave a lingering look.

Aretta put her hand on my knee to get my attention. "I know you won't like it baby, but I am going to the mainland tonight. I'm bringing back new woman and I think I'm going to be gone about a week." Aretta suddenly announced.

I felt really upset. I had been looking forward to spending some time with Aretta and now I was going to have to wait. I must have looked so sad, Aretta began to cry and she hugged me as she sobbed.

I held her tight, "I'm really gonna miss you."

I understood that she had to go, it was part of her role but all the same, I loved every moment that we were together. Eventually, we both cheered up a little and we shared a glass of wine and sat in the sun, holding each other for the last few hours.

Finally, it was time to part for now. Aretta put her hands on my face and our lips touched. I tried to remember the feelings as this would have to last me for the whole week.

"I love you." I said as I looked into Aretta's eyes. She smiled back and kissed me again.

"I love you too my baby girl."

I watched her slowly walk away, missing her before she was even out of sight. It was still very warm and I stayed outside until it got dark. Feeling a little lonely, I got into bed and eventually, fell asleep.

The next day, I was feeling more myself and called Helena to ask if I could come to the spa, I spent a lovely afternoon being waxed, taking a sauna, manicure, the whole works and I left feeling amazing. Afterwards, I hung out with some other women in the lounge for some dinner and spent a great few hours chatting before I walked back to my hut via the big lake.

I decided that as I was alone, I would treat myself to a movie in bed. Just as I was walking through my door, I jumped as a voice in the darkness said "Hello."

I looked around to see Sophie sitting on my chair on the porch of my hut. I grinned as I saw her and she smiled back at me.

"Sorry, Lisa, I didn't mean to make you jump."

I giggled a little, "Yeah, right! You can come in anyway!"

Sophie got up and thanked me as she followed me inside.

I was wondering what happened to Sophie after I had been with her through her first experience with a new species and I was glad to see her.

"How have you been?" I ask as I sat down on my sofa and patted the cushion next to me.

Sophie sat as she kind of mumbled back at me, "I took some time away, I felt a bit ashamed after you and Martha helped me with my first creature. So, I spent my time alone thinking it all through."

I knew this poor girl had really been suffering and I put my arms around her. Sophie snuggled into me and continued, "I've decided that I'm being silly and I know I'm going to stay so, I wanted to come and see you and say thank you for what you did for me, you made me feel so good." Her words were music to my ears, I squeezed her tightly and we sat on my sofa and talked for hours.

I was careful not to tell her much about the creatures that I had bred with. I knew the importance of keeping that a little secret until the time came.

It got late and I started feeling a bit tired. Sophie said she would go and, as she stood up, I grabbed her hand. I knew I wanted her to stay with me and deep down, I knew it would help her if she wasn't alone either.

"Would you like to stay with me tonight?" I asked her quietly.

"Really?" she replied, as a smile spread across her sweet little face.

I nodded, holding her hand tight and looked up at her, "Please stay with me."

Sophie smiled and sat down again. She leant forward slowly and kissed my lips, sucking my bottom lip just a little. It was like she knew exactly what I needed right then. I responded and kissed her back. I thought about how nervous she had been but here, now, she was taking the lead willingly. Soon, I let my tongue slide into her sweet mouth as we kissed for what seemed like ages. I loved the feeling of our tongues exploring each others mouths.

Eventually, we stood up and I took her hand and, without saying a word, I led her into my room. As I turned, Sophie faced be and she immediately, started to unbutton my shirt as she grinned and then pulled it off my shoulders, releasing my bra-less breasts. She looked so cute as she stopped and gazed down at my breasts. I leant down and took her hand which I lifted up and placed on my breast. She giggled as she started stroking and squeezing it. My nipples hardened as she brushed her hands over them and I felt my breath quicken.

Sophie looked down and then slowly knelt in front of me. I watched her unbuttoning my shorts and then pulling them down. I stepped out of them and kicked them away. Sophie ran her hand up my legs and reached the sides of my black panties which she slowly slid down. to my knees. She just stayed there looking at my smooth pussy for a few seconds before she slid my panties all the way down and over my ankles. I watched her stare at me and as her eyes looked up and met mine, I really started feeling even more turned on by Sophie's attention.

I slowly sat down on the edge of the bed and opened my legs for her to look closer. She glanced up at me with a really sexy grin. I nodded at her and said, "Go on, you can."

Sophie leaned in and kissed my pussy lips, her young lips felt nice. I heard her mumble, "mm-mm," as she kissed again. The blood rushed to my head as I lay down and pushed my butt over the edge of the bed, keeping my feet on the floor. Sophie settled between my legs and started to lick me, so slowly, then kiss my pussy and then lick again. She was so slow and delicate, I knew I was getting super-wet but she never sped up. Sophie was so erotic as she took her time, I groaned as she finally let her tongue slide between my pussy lips, and she so slowly, pressed her tongue as deep as she could into my pussy.

I gasped and opened my legs as wide as I could. I felt her just keep her head still for ages, her mouth pressed against my pussy and her tongue moving incredibly slowly, licking the inside of my tunnel. Sophie was driving me to my orgasm like a pro and more gently than I can remember. I never wanted it to end.

After an age of this sweet torture, she withdrew her tongue and licked upwards until she hit my clit for the first time. I yelled out at this feather like touch. Sophie wiggled her mouth between my soaking pussy lips and gave my clit a slow, long, lick. I shuddered as I felt the orgasm coming. It took so long as she licked my clit slowly, I was squirming around and squealing, my fingers gripping the sheets on the bed. I lifted my legs up as she gave me one last, deep lingering kiss right on my clit and I came, the most stunning, deep orgasm, it went on for ages as my body shook. It felt like I was exploding. My juices squirted out hard in a long jet and I shouted her name before she took her sweet lips away and I lay there, gasping for breath.

Sophie stood up and looked down at me, delicately wiping her face. She lifted off her red dress and I watched her take off her bra. Wearing just her panties, she climbed onto the bed, and pushed me on to my side. Sophie snuggled into my back and kissed my head, neck and shoulders as I savoured every touch.

As she pushed her body against me, I felt her she-cock was hard through her silk panties as they rubbed across my ass cheek. I knew what I wanted to give her and I put my hand between us and slid it into her panties. Letting my hand brush over her cock which was slippery with pre-cum. I so badly wanted to make her feel as good as I did and I wanted to feel her inside me more than anything. I pulled her panties to one side, and I felt her cock touch my skin, I also heard her gasp. I pushed my ass back towards her and took her slippery little cock in my hand.

As I pushed my ass backwards, I guided her cock between my ass cheeks and she moaned out as I rubbed it on my ass. It felt lovely as I moved it in circles around my tight hole, spreading Sophie's pre-cum all over me. When I got her in just the right place, I lifted my hand away and put it on her butt. I felt the pressure on my ass from the tip of her dick and gently pulled her hips towards me as I wiggled my ass and relaxed as I felt her cock head gently push into my tight ass. I held still for a few seconds and felt her spreading my ass with her tiny cock. I groaned as I pulled her again and I felt her slide inside all the way. I loved how her little cock felt in my ass and I felt her push her hips forward as she moaned.

I held her still with my hand as I used my ass muscles to grip and squeeze her cock. It felt great to gyrate my ass around a bit then hold still as my lovely Sophie moaned and panted. I slid my ass up and down a few times and just as I felt she was about to cum, I stopped, holding her cock still in my ass. After a few seconds, I squeezed it again and then slid my ass up and down... I did this for as long as I dare and by now she was trying to fuck me hard but I gently held her still. I knew she wanted to cum and her cock was throbbing, I could feel it in my ass.

Deciding I'd teased her long enough, I pushed my ass back firmly and used my hand to pull her deep into me, so we were tight together. I heard her panting and grunting so I squeezed her cock in my ass a final time and I sent her over the edge, she made a delightful squealing sound and I felt her cock twitch hard inside my ass, followed by a flood of jets of her cum as she wailed out. Sophie clung on to me as her body shook and I held her cock still until I felt it go soft and then I let it slowly slip out, I felt her cum bubble out of my ass as I rolled over and held her.

Sophie whispered, "Shit! I love you."

I kissed her, "I love you too baby girl." we fell asleep in each others arms that night and slept deeply.

Sophie and I spent much of the next day walking around the lakes and picking flowers for my hut. I felt happy as we said goodbye in the courtyard and I went towards my home feeling full of life. The evening was still and the light was fading. Just as I began to walk through the vegetation, I heard Martha's voice calling out to me. I spun around as she walked up to me and I saw straight away that she looked concerned.

I immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion. "Is Aretta alright?" I asked quickly.

"Oh yes, Lisa, she's fine, I heard from her a while ago." I breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked at Martha and she took my hand, we started to walk through the trees near my hut. "I've got a bit of a problem with a new women and I need to ask you to help."

"Sure, I can help. What's up?" I reply straight away.

Martha explained that she had a new woman back at the lab. She'd been on the island for a few weeks and Martha felt she was ready for her first time with one of the creatures.

"I've got a Cryosal worm ready for her, but now she is really having second thoughts. Would you come and take the worm while she watches? It may be the only way or it may freak her out. I don't know what else to try."

By now, I had been on the island a few months and I would breed with anything Martha asked me to. I felt comfortable in any situation that Martha asked me to be part of.

"Yes, of course I will." I said with a smile.

"Fuck, Lisa, you are the best!" Martha said. "Can we go now?" She added.

I nodded and we headed across the courtyard and along the short path to the lab complex. On the way to the lab, Martha told me about this woman. Named Bethany, she was in her mid 50s. Martha described her as having brown hair, blue eyes and being really sexy and cute. Bethany, Martha explained, had a huge sex drive but was, understandably a little too freaked out for the next step of our community.

"So, Martha," I asked, "What's the Cryosal worm?"

"We rescued some from Haridentia 42 before it exploded. I guess they're about a two feet long, and less than an inch or so thick. We have some pregnant females ready for birthing. It'll just crawl up into your vagina and lay its spawn which will run out quite quickly. They're great for a first timer and the beauty is that we have a few of them ready so, If Bethany wants it in the end, we can have a second worm for her."

For the first time, I didn't feel the slightest bit nervous. I had experience a range of feelings and emotions that went with my breeding sessions and I had loved all of them. I couldn't wait to meet the Cryosal.

Martha and I entered the lab complex and turned into a corridor that I hadn't been in before. A few doors later and we arrived into a large room with light blue walls, large chairs and bean bags as well as pictures of the island on the walls. There were windows that looked out onto the darkening sky.

Bethany, who was sitting on one of the chairs, rose to her feet as we entered to room. She looked nervous but I smiled at her. Bethany was wearing a white tee shirt and her white panties just poked out underneath. Martha, kissed her and then introduced me, so I leaned in and warmly kissed her cheek.

We all sat and chatted a little, Bethany wasn't saying very much but Martha and I were chatty.

Martha began to take charge like she always does. "Come here Lisa," she said as she motioned me with her finger. I stood up and walked over to her, noticing her grin. I stood right in front of her with my back to Bethany. I knew Martha well enough by now to know the she had something hot in mind!

"Take off your clothes for us Lisa." Came Martha's next instruction and I lifted my top over my head and laid it across a chair. Bending over, I took off my sandals before sliding my skirt down, making sure I let Bethany get a good view of my ass. Lastly, I hooked my fingers in my panties and slid them down. I stood naked in front of Martha and Bethany.

Martha looked pleased with me as she looked me up and down. "Turn around and sit right here." she said as she slapped her thighs. I did as she asked and sat on her lap, I leant back moving my body to her left and snaking my arm around her shoulder. I could see Bethany staring at us with her mouth open.

I turned and kissed Martha's head and she looked at Beth, "See, how good little Lisa here is? She's been here for a few months and is one of my best breeders." I grinned at Beth who nodded, her mouth still open. "Beth, come over here and join us." Martha said forcefully.

Bethany, stood slowly and came towards us. "Kneel down right there in front of Lisa," Martha instructed. I could see that Bethany was really submissive to Martha, I liked it and could feel that the entire scenario along with the potential breeding had made me really wet.

Without taking her eyes from my naked body, Bethany knelt, I looked at her and gently nodded with a big smile. I felt Martha put her hand on my belly and slide it up and slowly over my right breast. My nipple responded immediately to her touch. Martha put her fingers around my nipple and pulled it gently which made me let out a little moan.

"Open up your legs Lisa, show Bethany how wet you are for me."

I did as she asked and willingly spread my legs apart, then put my feet up on the arms of the arm chair exposing my smooth, wet pussy to Bethany.

"Does that look nice Bethany?" Martha asked her.

"Yes Martha, it looks really hot."

Martha slid her hand down from my breast and back over my belly, then she slowly slid it between my legs and I closed my eyes waiting for the touch. I softly moaned as her fingers brushed my pussy lips from side to side. "Oh Lisa, you're so wet for me, you know that pleases me."

I opened my eyes and looked down at Bethany who was biting her lip and staring back at me. Martha spoke again. "Bethany, I want you to lick my Lisa's clit, can you do that for me?"

Bethany nodded and without saying a word, leant her head forward between my legs. Martha pulled her fingers out of the way and I squealed a little as I felt Bethany push her tongue right between my pussy lips and start flicking my clit. Martha kissed my ear as I bucked my body. Bethany was giving me expert head and made me feel like my clit was on fire.

I turned my head to Martha and, between I managed to kiss her. Martha was holding my thigh still as I began to shake more violently. Martha slid her tongue into my mouth as I felt myself getting closer to my climax. I pulled my lips away and took a few big breaths.

"I really wanna cum." I gasped to Martha who smiled and nodded at me.

Bethany heard my words and her tongue sped up and she pressed harder into my clit. Martha whispered to me as I shook, "Go on my love, cum in her face, go on, cum for me." My eyes opened wide as I looked at Martha, she knew I was about to cum and she grinned. "Yeesssss baby, good girl," as I let out a massive moan and my body tensed up. I kept looking at Martha as I exploded and I felt myself squirting into Bethany's face.

Bethany stopped licking my clit and was kissing my thigh, she eventually knelt up and I looked down at her, panting hard. Her face was wet and shiny and there was a wet patch down her tee shirt.

Martha giggled, "Well, now that you two know each other, let's take Lisa next door for the best part."

I stood up with slightly shaky legs and Martha stood next to me. I reached down and took Bethany's hand, helping her to her feet. Before we left the room, I put my arms around Bethany and kissed her deeply. I could taste my own juices on her mouth.

"Take this off," I said as I lifted her wet shirt up and over her head. I looked down and saw her slightly sagging breasts with her enormous nipples and ran my hands over her arms. She was a little overweight but not my much and her figure was curvy and sexy. She was grinning at me as she saw me enjoying her body.

12