Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 15

Story Info
Lisa has a sleepless night and goes on a journey.
11.2k words
4.48
7.7k
5

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 26 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady government programs existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 15 - Sleepless Nights and a Journey

I'd been in our office in the lab for little more than an hour, already, I felt tired. It was 3am and I am not at my best until after 10am at least, and this night, I had only managed about two hours of sleep. Martha had woken me by calling my comms unit at about 1am and asked me to be ready to help Claudia, who, Martha suspected was close to giving birth to the Kalerat eggs.

Erica had called Martha over during the night to take a look at Claudia. Erica was worried that the eggs were growing too fast, but Martha seemed to think it was all fine. Even though it was supposed to be at least another 24 hours, Martha felt like they may need to come out sooner.

I decided to go to the lab early and wait there so I'd be ready. This was Claudia's first breeding and the mating hadn't been easy and so, I was worried that the birth would also be traumatic. I passed the time by re-reading the info pages on the Kalerat from the Interstar database so that I'd know what to expect.

Leaning back in my chair, I caught sight of myself in the reflection of the monitor. I had managed to shower but I really didn't look my best and pulled on the first white vest top and black shorts that I could find. My hair was kinda brushed. Just as I accepted that I looked like I'd been dragged out of bed, my comms unit bleeped, and I looked down to see another update from Martha.

Martha said she was bringing Claudia over and could I get a room ready. Martha signed off the message with a little heart icon for me and then added 'make it a nice room, the glass room maybe?'

I thought that was a great idea and I began to make my way down there. I'd last been there only a week ago when I helped Joellen with a birth. This room had good vibes for me and even though Claudia had been tricky, I hoped this would go well and she'd feel better about staying with us.

On the way along the corridor to the glass room, I stopped at the store and collected an empty wheeled transit case and put some towels on top and then picked up some massage oil, bottled water, some lubricant and relaxant drug so I would have everything I might need to hand. I pushed the case along the corridor and into the glass room. It was still the middle of the night and the sky was clear and the moon and bright stars lit the canopy of trees outside the glass roof as I looked around

I quickly got the room ready by putting the supplies that I'd brought into the locker under the bed which was, as usual, located in the middle of the room. I lit all the candles which lined the edges of the room and watched as their light flickered on the leaves of the plants and the stones blocks which formed two of the four walls. The other two walls, and the roof were glass and the reflection of the hundred or, so candles looked like even more stars.

Looking around I felt happy that everything was just right for Claudia when my attention was taken by the comms unit which bleeped again. Martha wanted to check I was ready. I replied that I was.

'There in five, meet at the main door.' Was Martha's last note.

I quickly went back along the corridor until I was at the entrance. I opened the door and felt the hot, humid night air hit me as I stepped out. It seemed like an age before I heard footsteps approaching and pretty soon, Martha came into view, holding Claudia's hand.

"Thanks Honey." Martha said as she kissed me, "Sorry to disturb your sleep."

I smiled and looked over at Claudia. "That's fine, happy to be here."

Claudia smiled back, she seemed more relaxed this time, which I found a little strange. She was dressed in a thin, black cotton robe which reached her knees and a pair of sandals. "Thanks for being here to help me." Claudia said.

Martha turned back to Claudia, "Why don't you go with Lisa and I'll catch up, I need a coffee, badly!"

We all sniggered slightly, and Claudia nodded. I reached out my hand, which she took and with the gentlest of pulls as I walked into the lab, Claudia followed.

Slowly we made our way along the corridor, turning left at the end and down the hall to the glass room.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Surprisingly OK, I was expecting to be freaking out but you, Martha and Erica have convinced me not to be afraid. I also met Sophie yesterday, she is lovely, and if she can manage all this then so can I."

"That's good my love," I said as I squeezed her hand, "I won't be leaving your side."

"Sorry I was such an idiot at the breeding." Claudia added as she glanced at me.

"I get it," I said as I nodded and smiled. "It's a huge deal, we all had a first time and it is scary. I promise you though, it gets better and better."

Claudia nodded and let out a long breath.

Finally, we reached the door to the glass room and I opened it and held it for Claudia who walked straight in and looked around.

"Not what I was expecting" Claudia said.

"We have some lovely rooms here, I really love this one." I replied.

I shut the door behind me and put my hand on Claudia's shoulder and we walked across to the bed. Moving round to face her, I put my hands on her shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"Trust me now Claudia, I'm going to make this so good for you." I promised her.

Claudia smiled at me and nodded.

I let my hands slip down to the belt on her gown and untied the knot. The black material parted, and I lifted it off her shoulders and it fell off her arms and onto the floor in a crumpled heap. Claudia kicked off her sandals and was standing in front of me wearing just a little pair of black lace panties which were straining a little over her abdomen which I was slightly surprised to see, was swollen.

"Lay down here honey." I asked her as I patted the bed. Without saying a word, she climbed up and lay flat on the bed.

Once she was flat, Claudia settled into the bed and the swelling in her belly was more obvious. I put my hand on her and could feel the shape of the elongated eggs which now filled her womb.

"Martha thought there are more than usual in there." Claudia mentioned as I ran my hands over her skin.

"Yes, seem to be a lot there but they'll come out easily."

Claudia nodded and rubbed her tummy.

"I'm going to take your panties off now, OK?" I said as I grabbed the sides of the lace. Claudia lifted her ass off the bed and I slid them down over her knees and then off her feet. As I put my hand on her knee, Claudia dutifully lifted her knees and let her legs fall open.

"Good girl!" I said which made her laugh a little.

It was obvious to me that the birth was imminent. Not only were her panties soaked with fluid, but Claudia's labia were swollen and gaped open and a thick, clear liquid slightly oozed from her vagina, it looked like the consistency of glue. This was one of the signs of the impending Kalerat birth.

"I'd like to give you some muscle relaxant." I said. "It will help."

I reached into the locker and pulled out the small bottle and poured the liquid into a little cup. Claudia pulled herself into a seated position and reached out, taking the drink and without hesitation, drank it all.

"Thanks." She said as she passed the cup back.

As Claudia lay back down, I gathered up her clothes and put them to one side of the room before walking back to her side. Reaching back into the locker, I pulled out the massage oil. "Let me help you relax sweety," I said as I poured the oil onto my hands and rubbed them together.

Claudia nodded and closed her eyes and for the next few minutes, I began to massage her shoulder and arms, taking my time, being soft. I could feel her relax as I continued. After a little while, I let my hands run gently over her swollen belly and up over breasts. Claudia sighed as soon as my hands toucher her nipples which responded immediately by becoming erect and firm against my skin. My plan was to get Claudia aroused, which should be easy now that she'd taken the drug. Her arousal would hopefully start the birth process and make it pleasurable and not painful. I hoped I could succeed in that much at least.

Just as I began to run my hands around her breasts, my comms unit bleeped again. I dried my oily hand on a towel and read the message from Martha. It seemed that Akira was also needing to birth early and while we carefully timed things, so we didn't end up with two different creatures at once, it had all gone wrong today. I would have to handle this by myself while Martha attended to Akira. That made me feel a little nervous as this was a huge responsibility.

Just as I was putting the comms unit down Claudia let out a little grunt and gripped her belly. She looked up at me wide-eyed as I smiled back at her.

"It's OK." I reassured as I went back to running my hands down her legs. "Just lay back and relax."

Claudia lay down again and suddenly blurted out, "Shit! this is gonna fucking hurt isn't it?"

I moved up to her head and leant down, speaking in a quiet voice. "No, quite the opposite." I smiled at her as I let my hand move down over her belly and over her pubic mound. My fingers touched her labia and were immediately coated in slippery juice. Claudia let out a gasp as I pressed my fingers into her clit and held them still.

Next, she threw her head back and let out a little yelp. Standing up, keeping my fingers on her clit, I felt her belly with my other hand and I could feel the eggs moving inside her.

Slowly, I began to gently rub her clit which made her start to moan softly in between little grunts as the eggs moved inside her. Claudia pushed herself up on her elbows and let out a loud groan.

Speaking softly, but still rubbing her clit, I explained, "Your cervix is relaxing now, and each egg is going to be pushed out one by one into your vagina. Then, they'll expand to fill the space which will cause them to be forced out of your body."

Claudia let out a long wail and tensed up. She grunted as I moved my fingers from her clit and pushed two fingers deep into her slippery little pussy. I could feel her cervix and the unmistakable shape of an egg pushing out from her womb.

"Push baby." I said as Clauida gritted her teeth and grunted.

I felt the egg push forwards and I pulled out my fingers as it slid easily into her vagina.

"There you go, first one is ready to come out. Try and relax and feel it inside you as they move."

Claudia began to pant and I put my fingers back on her clit and rubbed her firmly. As I looked down her vagina was stretching open as the shiny, bronze coloured egg, pushed out, suddenly falling between her legs and her vagina closed behind it. There was no respite for Claudia and the second egg followed. She screamed and rocked her body as it came out.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered. "Let yourself orgasm, do it, feel amazing as you do this for us. You deserve to feel good as you do this."

Almost the second the words left my lips, she went quiet and, as the egg slipped out, I felt her warm squirt on my fingers as I massaged her clit. She'd done it for me, I felt so good in that moment and felt her body shake with pleasure as she gave herself over to the feelings within her.

Over the next hour, Claudia pushed out fourteen eggs. That was a record. She came six times with my help and I looked at her red, sweaty body as she slumped into the bed, trembling but smiling.

I packed the eggs into the transit case and kissed Claudia on her cheek.

"Was it as bad as you thought?" I asked her quietly.

"No way! That was the most insane and intense experience of my life." She replied. "How do I get my head around the fact that I mated with an alien species and gave birth to its eggs?"

"The way I do it is to think of the good we're doing for these creatures, giving them life and for me, I focus on the love of the women that are here with me and the deep, intense sexual satisfaction that I get."

"I guess that's the secret. I never thought I would find the first one a sexual experience but once I got over the fear and you made me cum, well, I've never felt such deep orgasms before."

I giggled. "That makes me really happy."

I did my usual task of helping Claudia into the shower and taking her clothes back before I messaged Erica to come and collect her. Erica messaged back that she was happy it had all gone so well. Half an hour later, it was just getting light as I kissed Claudia goodbye at the door and watched her walk away with Erica.

My hopes of getting a drink faded as a message from Martha came through asking me if I was free, could I help her in room sixteen. Making my way upstairs, I could hear muffled screams and grunts as I approached the room. Quietly, I opened the door and went inside. Akira was on her hands and knees on the bed and arching her back as Martha looked down at her pussy. Martha looked up, she looked exhausted and I realised, I must look the same.

"Thanks honey, this one happened really quick and I need a transit case for larva. Could you fetch one?"

"Of course." I replied.

Akira looked at me, red faced and grunting. I smiled at her as I left, wondering what the species was.

In a couple of minutes, I had found a larva container which was like a tray, with handles at each end. Usually, we placed them on the bed, or nearby. I made my way back to the room. In the short time that I'd been gone, Martha had moved Akira from the bed to a birthing chair and managed to get her legs held wide open in the stirrups.

Martha was rubbing Akira's clit who, in turn, was almost squealing.

"Quick, get it in place!" Martha asked without looking at me.

I literally, just made it, I slid the tray into its slot on the chair, just under Akira's ass as she wailed out and her vagina exploded as hundreds of tiny, marble sized eggs began to gush from her engorged tunnel and land in the tray with lots of splattering noises. I recognised the eggs as Nilomitra larva, a rare creature and hard to breed with.

The eggs finally slowed their flow out of Akira and with the help of Martha's fingers, she came spectacularly, squirting across the room with a hard gush as she shook and trembled. After being at two births in one night, my panties were soaked but I was way too tired to do anything about that for now.

Martha and I called for Sophie to come and take Akira home after we'd cleaned her up and then we set about cleaning the two rooms and making sure the creatures got safely to incubation in the lab. We said goodbye to each other through puffy, tired eyes and I made my way home. I don't remember going to bed but hours later, in the middle of the afternoon, I woke, laying on the bed, still wearing my clothes.

I loved helping Martha and the births were my favourite part of my life, except of course, when I was mating myself! That night had been hard though and now my body clock was way out of sync which would probably make me moodier than usual. I made a conscious decision to keep that in check. Dragging myself into the shower and then drinking two coffee's I began to feel more alert and settled on my chair on my porch with my comms tablet to check my emails and type the report for the birth with Claudia.

Firstly, I didn't get many emails. They were usually internal to the island with the occasional one from Interstar Bio Unit -- no one knew where I was, not that I left anyone behind who would miss me and within Interstar, our communes were secret. This is all why I was surprised to see an email in my inbox, from an Interstar employee I hadn't heard of, called Dominica Caldaro. Intrigued, I opened the email and my eyes followed the words down the screen...

Dear Lisa.

Forgive me for taking so long to introduce myself. I had meant to come and meet you in person before now, but other things keep holding me up.

I am impressed with your performance on the Southern Island Commune and feel that we should meet to discuss your time with Interstar.

I propose that you come to my private lab and residence in New Mexico for a visit lasting a few days. I have emailed Martha and asked her to make the arrangements.

Thank you for everything you do, and I look forward to seeing you in person.

Dominica Calardo

Head of Biodiversity Facilities, Interstar.

I read the email again. I was really surprised and more than a little anxious. I didn't want to leave the island for any length of time, also, the idea being away from all of the women I knew did not make me feel good. Knots formed in my stomach as I considered the implications of the email. Finding that I kept reading the email again and again, I wasn't making myself feel any easier and I decided to see if Martha was awake.

I made my way through the trees and the huts until I came to Martha's place. Knocking on the door quietly, in case she was asleep, there was no answer. Peering through her window, I could see through the door to her bedroom and she wasn't in bed. Giving up on the hut, I continued on the fifteen-minute walk to the lab complex. Just as I turned the last corner on the path, I saw Martha right in front of me, sitting under a tree outside the lab doors with a glass of juice.

Martha smiled and slightly laughed as I approached her.

"I can guess why you're here, I was going to come and find you later. I thought you would have slept for longer."

"Oh, you read the email too huh?" I asked as I sat next to her on the grass.

"Sure, I did, I knew you freak out."

"Who is she and what does she want with me?" I asked Martha quietly.

"She is the one who started all this." Martha explained. "Actually, she was my mentor a long time ago."

I immediately felt a little easier as Martha spoke of her with warmth.

"Dominica set up the first commune when she was just 25 years old, she is in charge of the creatures, the missions to collect and return them as well as the labs and the communes." Martha continued.

I managed to nod as in my still tired state, I was finding it hard to take in all the information.

Martha put her drink down and slumped back in the grass as carried on. "She will want to see you because you've been here for a year and done well. Dominica likes to share experiences with the women as some communes don't do as well as us. It's a hell of an honour to be asked to go to her place."

As I listened to Martha's words, I started to feel happier, after all, my, whole life, I'd longed to fit in and be successful and as I sat there, I realised that I had it.

"Anyway, baby," Martha continued, "I've arranged for a shuttle to collect you tonight and take you to New Mexico. Dominica will keep you a few days and then you'll be back, I promise."

"OK, thank you, I feel much better about it all. You were right, by the way, I was starting to freak out a little."

I'd learned early on, to trust Martha and it had served me well. I wasn't about to change that, and I was interested to meet the woman who not only was in charge but also created this wonderful place.

"I really like Dominica, but I will say she is a lot more, well, up tight then we tend to be here. Think professional business woman! She has three or four women that live with her. Kind of like a mini commune. You'll like her, I'm sure; she's the right amount of kinky and interesting for you!" Martha added with a singger.

I nodded, and Martha reached out and squeezed my leg. "Better go and pack, meet me at my office in an hour and I'll walk to the shuttle with you."