Lisa's Second Threesome

Story Info
Lisa gets to enjoy another man with her Master.
1.7k words
3.88
23.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My night starts out, like what I think will be another long night of serving my Master. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy our evenings together, but some nights I wish for another mouth to help me please his desires.

My master had planned for me to put on a little cock sucking show for all to see over the internet. After entering his room, I realized he was ready and waiting, my collar and leash were out and our assorted toys were on his desk. My Master had already been stroking his cock, it was nice and hard and the sight of him masturbating made me want to feel the head of his hard cock in my mouth.

Just as I was almost to his cock, he told me to stop, put my collar and leash on then I could come ask him to suck his cock. As I pulled my hair back, I could feel my juices start to flow. I like to watch him stroke his cock before you know it, I've been granted permission to suck his cock. I'm just getting started when he asks me to hand him my leash. Without missing a suck, I feel around to hand him the handle, as soon as I do he grabs me up and has me follow him to the computer. I stand and wait as he gets comfortable, and gets the web cam going. Once things are as he wishes them to be he pulls me toward him and I'm told to suck his cock. There are a few people watching us over the internet and he chats as I happily suck away. I have no idea what's going on, or who he's chatting with, but before too long he informs me that I'll soon have a helper.

I ask "How soon sir" and he tells me very soon, you see as I was sucking away it got another mans attention and while they were chatting, his new friend offered to come lend a hand.

He said it looked like I needed some attention as I sucked. So my master gave him directions and he was on his way.

I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have two cocks to suck and get the pleasure of sucking a cock while my Master is hard in my ass. I could hardly wait for him to get here!

As I sucked, Master reminded me that I was to do as I was told, be a good girl and I would be rewarded before the night was over. I tend to be stingy when it comes to sharing his affections.

Before I knew it, the doorbell rang and Master got up to answer the door. On his way, he lead me to the bedroom and told me to wait on the bed.

I could only hear muffled voices; the music from the living room was just loud enough that I couldn't understand what was being said.

Master soon came into the room with another man; he was about 40, medium height/build, with a friendly smile. He was introduced only as "our new friend"

Master told me to get him hard again as our friend got undressed. Before I knew it our new friend was undressed and semi hard right next to my Master. This was very exciting, two cocks but I knew I must wait to be told to suck our new cock. Only when Masters cock was good and hard was I told to move to the end of the bed, then as I got to the edge, I was told to get up on the corner of the bed on my knees, so I could suck our new cock and master could fuck me from behind.

I was a little overwhelmed as our new friend grabbed my head and forced his cock deep in my throat, as my master pounded my pussy. That was just the beginning of my surprise, I felt suddenly smushed, could that be what I thought it was? I wasn't sure because they didn't stop what they were doing but before too long, yes I was sure they were kissing!

After at least 15 minutes of them fucking and sucking me, Master asks him if he's ready to change positions. They both backed away from me, Master taking my leash and pulling me aside then Master takes a hold of our new cock and pulls him up to the top of the bed telling him to stand up until I make the Master comfortable. As Master lies back on the bed, I make sure he's propped up comfortably and position myself between his legs. Master tells him to watch me for awhile, as he does he strokes his cock wishing he could put it into my wet pussy, or so I think. As I suck slowly, deeply, I hear Master tell him he may join in now and as I expect to feel another's hard cock enter my throbbing pussy, he instead lies next to me on the bed and asks to help.

He tells me he's never sucked a cock and I make it look like fun!

I look up into my Masters eyes and see the thrill, he's just waiting to feel our new friends lips wrap around his cock! So I back away a little so he can have easier access and just as I wonder what I'll do with my self, Master tells me to come straddle his face. I sit on his face to watch our new friend suck my Masters cock, I want so badly to suck it with him, but I want to give him a chance by himself.

After about 10 minutes, I ask if I may help suck the Masters cock and I'm told that I may, but I need to attend to other matters first. Seems we've forgotten all about the Masters asshole!

We all change positions our new friend lays on his back on the bed, as Master starts to slowly fuck his face, so I can lick Master's asshole. Our friend is trying to get the hang of things, full of Masters cock with me trying to suck his cock and play with Masters ass, we all are having quite the time!

After a lot of licking, I slowly ease the new vibe I bought master into his ass. Master is getting his cock sucked and enjoying the vibe moving in and slowly out of his ass, feeling his asshole open and then almost close as I slide it in then out, over and over.

I don't even get to turn it on when Master tells me its time to switch again, now I get to suck them both for awhile. Master leads me into the living room and tells our friend to follow. I'm pushed to my knees, and Master has me start sucking his cock as he grabs our friends cock and starts to stroke it. I can see this and it really turns me on, the sight of my Master with another cock in his hand! Master pulls the new cock closer to make it easier for me to be able to suck them both and before I know it, Master grabs my pony tail and removes my mouth from his cock and tells me to start sucking this new cock.

"Now Lisa, I want you to show our new cock what a good cock sucker you are and make him spew all over your face."

I look at my Master a little hurt, but knowing I must do as I'm told, I don't want the cumm all over my face, I want it in my mouth but I'd never question or complain, so I suck. Master just backs a few steps away to watch as I suck, I'm sucking but not gagging and Master wants to hear me gag so he grabs my head from behind and pushes it onto our new cock, making me gag. I feel like I'm going to puke, I'm out of breath, have a mouth full of cock cutting off my airway but Master knows my limits and pushed them just a bit before letting me gasp for air. By this time the new cock is about ready to cumm and as he asks Master where to unload.

"Just pull it out as you start and pump it all over her face"

Our new friend shoves his cock in deep, just as I feel it start to cumm, he pulls out and strokes it all over my face and chest.

"Damn" He says as he watches me lick most of his cumm from my face but before I get it all I am pulled up from my knees to the Master.

"Did you think you were going to keep it all for yourself?"

Master licks a bit from one of my tits then gives me a very passionate kiss sharing the new cumm with me.

Our new friend asks if he can stay and watch me finish taking care of the Master and of course he's told it's alright. I'm on my knees again, but this time sucking the Masters cock. It was nice having a new cock to play with but the Masters is still my favorite! After I get it good and hard again he has me stand up and bend over, telling me to grab my ankles. As I do, I feel his cock forced into my ass, I love it and it hurts at the same time, no lube or even spit, just a bit of pussy juice before he stuffed it in!

Oh man do I love his cock in my ass!

After he strokes it in and out a few times, my moans die down a bit, he takes his cock from my ass then fucks my pussy awhile, quickly pounding my pussy, making me moan louder and louder. Just before I'm ready to cumm, he puts his cock back in my ass and fucks me even harder, till I almost scream threw my orgasm!

Between the new cock, seeing my Master in control of another cock, I was more turned on than I realized and came very hard, shaking after for what seemed like hours.

Now it was finally time for the Master to cumm and even though I was shaking he never stopped pounding my ass. All through the shaking and screaming, he kept pounding my ass till he was ready to cumm. He pulled out and told me to turn around, I did just in time to catch another face full of cumm!

Master was right again, boy what a reward I got!