Lisa's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers

A few months after the divorce was final, Lisa decided to have a night out on the town. She had been moping around her apartment and decided to have a fun night. She dressed in a sexy little red dress and high heels. She curled her blonde hair and decided to wear the sexy black g-string she rarely wore and no bra. As she looked at herself in the mirror before going out, she grinned. She was almost twenty five, but looked much younger. She got to the club and was admitted right away.

She spent the first hours flirting and dancing with random guys. Some were younger then she, some were older. They bought her drinks and she made sure she was tipsy, but not completely stumbling around drunk. She had made out with a few of them, but after one guy told her how he never fucked on the first date and another said his girlfriend would probably be mad she realized she wasn't going to get lucky with them.

She made her way towards the bar and felt a hand on her lower back.

"You look gorgeous baby. One more time for old time sake?"

Lisa spun around and saw Dave. He was dressed in tight jeans and a polo shirt. He was grinning as his hands began to roam over her body. Lisa was confused, but was so aroused. She hadn't fucked anyone in over four months and realized how desperate she was.

"Bathroom."

Lisa led Dave to one of the washrooms and the moment they entered the stall, Dave picked her up and kissed her hard. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he undid his jeans. Unzipping the zipper, he pulled his cock out and began to stroke it. He lowered her slowly onto his cock and started bouncing hard and fast. It was so much rougher then before and he was grabbing her hair and pulling hard.

"Ouch. Not so hard baby."

Lisa tried to protest, but he wasn't listening. She realized that he probably hadn't had sex in four months as well. Lisa felt him fucking her pussy mercilessly and began to pant and moan at each thrust.

"Oh baby I'm close." Lisa normally was able to hold back, but the fact that she was horny and was being fucked roughly in the bathroom of a club made her orgasm come quickly. She thrashed around on Dave's cock as he held her tight against him. The moment she was done he dropped her to the ground and glared at her. Lisa assumed it was a look of pure lust.

"You deserve this slut."

Dave wrapped his large hand around her pretty blonde hair and used his other hand to jerk himself off. He came all over her face and hair. Large white droplets of cum landed in her left eye and dripped down her cheek. Lisa tried to pull away, but he was practically ripping her hair out as it was. Dave put his cock back into his jeans and let go of her hair. Before she had a chance to say anything, he walked out of the bathroom and left the club. Lisa was left sitting on the dirty floor of the club with cum covering her face and hair.

Lisa got up and cleaned herself up. As she left the club she saw the look the guys gave her. She was no longer considered a beautiful young woman, but a skanky slut who cheated on those she loved.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers
12