Lisa's Sexy Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob thrust a couple more times and with a groan sprayed Lisa's womb with his cum.

This sent Lisa into a sobbing chant of, "So good, so good, so good".

They lay together panting until Jacob slowly fell out of Lisa.

"Thank you lover," Lisa said slowly petting his hair.

"Thank you too, you are fantastic," Jacob replied.

"I don't think I will be able to walk for a week."

"Remember we've gotta walk out of here tomorrow."

With a few more tender kisses they both fell asleep.

They walked out the next morning, and Lisa took Jacob to breakfast in the small town. Then she took him to the trailhead and stood watching his back as he walked away. Just before he rounded the bend he turned and told her in a week he would be looking for a ride into the next town up the road.

For a few days Lisa debated going to meet Jacob at the next road crossing, it was just outside the town her friends lived in. After a couple sleepless nights she decided she had to see him again. She made some arrangements, went shopping for a present to surprise Jacob with, and got herself waxed again—another present for Jacob.

Saturday morning found her, dressed in a short sundress, waiting at the trailhead just far enough away from the road as to not be seen. She found a comfortable rock to sit on and waited.

Most of the day passed, the sun was only an hour or so away from setting. Lisa stood up, tears in her eyes, she brushed off her dress. She was just about to turn and leave when she heard a noise on the trail. She had thought she had heard things all day, she was stupid for coming out here she thought to herself. Wait, this time it really did sound like footsteps.

"Jacob?" she shouted.

"Lisa!"

She heard a sound like something heavy falling, then was swooped up by a running Jacob. He swirled her around in a circle, they were both crying and kissing each other. Blubbering on about how much they had missed the other, saying how they never thought they would see each other again. Laughing at how stupid they were acting, Lisa looked up at Jacob.

"No swimming pool this time?"

"Nope, I am scruffy and smell bad."

"I don't care... Your slut needs filling."

"I have been dreaming about you saying that all week."

"I have wanted to say it all week."

Jacob grabbed her hand and ran away from the trail. Once out of sight of the trail he pulled her to him. His hands slid under her sundress, grabbing her naked ass. She unzipped his shorts and fished his hard cock out. He lifted her, his hands still on her ass, pinning her against a tree, and entered her. She didn't notice the rough bark against her back, she was too excited.

They fucked hard, sweating in the summer heat. Both moaning and grunting they quickly came.

Tenderly picking bits of bark from her hair Jacob said, "You know I think I love you?"

"I think I love you too. I have friends in town we can stay with, want to come down? We could have a bed!"

"Sure, I'll even brave your motorcycle for that."

She grabbed his hand and led him back to the road, after going and picking up his pack which she had heard hitting the ground before she saw him. At the road Jacob turned to look at her confused.

"Where's the motorcycle?"

"I left it home, actually this is my friend's car, look in the backseat, I brought you a present."

"A new pack...I like my pack... wait, that pack has stuff in it already?"

"That's because it's mine... that is if you don't mind having some company."

"You really want to come with me? What about your job?"

"I quit, and yes I want to come with you if you will slow down enough for me to keep up."

"Oh Lisa..." Jacob picked her up and spun her around again, tears streaming down his face, this of course made her cry too.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Will you marry me?"

"Not until after you have a shower."

* * * * *

----Many thanks to my wonderful editors. Without them this story would have no commas.

----For those of you who were wondering, I am working on part 3 of the spa series, but it is going slowly. I took a break from it and wrote this. Thanks to everyone for their comments and....REMEMBER TO VOTE.