Lisa's Summer Job

Story Info
Lisa's underestimation becomes Bobby's victory.
2.5k words
3.69
56.3k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bubkent
bubkent
14 Followers

As Lisa drove toward the Duffy's, she tried to think if she had forgotten anything from home. Lisa could not stop smiling while thinking about her luck. When she was still in high school, she always babysat for the Duffy's, a close family friend, while the adults went on vacations. They only had one son, so Lisa never minded; especially with the amount Mr. Duffy was always willing to pay Lisa, $150 per day. However, that was then and this is now. Lisa recently finished her second year at Rutgers University and is now trying to earn some money during the summer. While Mr. and Mrs. Duffy were over Lisa's eating dinner with her and her parents recently, the Duffy's overheard her wanting a job and decided to ask her to watch over their son, Bobby. After a little more convincing from the Duffy's, Lisa had agreed to babysit Bobby again for the same wage, $150 per day.

She finally arrived at the Duffy's and parked on the sidewalk, in front of the house. Lisa stepped out of her car wearing a pair of blue shorts that barely fitted and a yellow spaghetti-strapped tank top. After taking a duffle bag out of the back of her car, she slowly walked in front the Duffy's door step and rang the door bell. The door quickly opened and Mr. Duffy invited her in. As Lisa walked through the door, she suddenly felt a chill throughout her body. After noticing her arms' quick reaction to wrap around herself, Mrs. Duffy apologized, "Sorry for being so cold, but Brian always get hot easily."

"It's alright, I'll get used to it," Lisa answered while looking around the room. Ever since she graduated from high school, she had not stepped foot into the Duffy's house, but everything still looked the same.

"You can sleep in our bedroom during your stay. Since we will be gone for a week, I'm sure it would be too rough for your back to be sleeping on the sofa bed throughout your stay," Mrs. Duffy offered.

Lisa accepted her offer with a huge smile on her face and asked, "So where is Bobby? I have not seen him ever since the last time I babysat before entering college. How has he been doing these past two years?"

"Nothing much has changed about him. You still remember his situation, don't you? He's still anti-social and don't have any friends. Even though he is 22 years old now, it is hard for me to leave him home alone," Mrs. Duffy explained disappointedly. Lisa quickly remembered that Brian is, in fact, two years older than her. The only reason why he needs to be taken care of is because as a young child, he was always, somehow, picked on by all the kids in his classes. If it wasn't pantsing him in front of his crush or getting beat up randomly, then it was pouring laxatives into his drink during lunch while distracting him. Due to Bobby kept getting bullied as a young child; he became overly dependent on his parents and too scared to speak to anyone. Of course, when Lisa first started to babysit him, she almost immediately became an exception. He always liked her most, after his parents. Lisa had always felt comfortable around Bobby until the last time she babysat him. Throughout that entire stay, she felt him always staring at her. Every time she had her back toward him, it felt like his eyes would immediately drop down to her ass. Whenever they would come into close contact with each other, Bobby would always find a way to brush onto her boobs or legs. Lisa never said anything though because she did not want to wrongly accuse him if all of it were just accidents.

As Lisa's memories started to come back, she noticed a chunky guy who was slightly taller than her 5'4" height. He looked slightly familiar to Lisa, and she finally realized that guy was Bobby. Lisa could not believe how much he has changed since two years ago. Then, Bobby barely had any meat in his body and was slightly shorter than Lisa. Bobby had always enjoyed watching professional wrestling, so he would always suggest wrestling and act like his idol, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Unfortunately for him, Lisa always ended up either pinning him or locking him into submission holds that he was never able to break out from. If he actually suggested wrestling now though, Lisa might have second thoughts about it.

"Bobby, you remember Lisa?" Mrs. Duffy asked "Well, say 'hello' or something."

Bobby did not say a word, only kept staring at Lisa with a grin. She immediately repositioned her arms over her chest, as if she was topless and trying to prevent Bobby from seeing her bare breasts. Lisa broke the silence, "He's just shy because we haven't seen each other for so long. We're going to have lots of fun while your parents are gone, right?" Bobby said nothing and just kept staring with a grin.

"Honey, let's go!" Mr. Duffy yelled from outside

"Coming!" Mrs. Duffy responded "Bobby, bring Lisa's bag into my room. Lisa, after we back out of the driveway, you can park in the garage." Mrs. Duffy handed over a key.

Lisa carefully took off the bag from her shoulder without revealing her chest to Bobby and handed it to him. While Bobby walked away, Lisa followed Mrs. Duffy outside and started up her car. After the Duffy's backed out of the drive way and drove off, Lisa carefully parked into their garage. After getting out of her car, she went to shut the garage door and tried to find the lock. Unlike the house, the garage was scorching hot and Lisa began to sweat all over until she finally found the lock under the door handle.

She walked through the door that was connected between the garage and the kitchen. As Lisa walked into her bedroom and saw her bag on the chair next to the bed, she took out clean clothes, a towel, body wash, and shampoo. While she walked toward the bathroom, she yelled out, "I'm taking a shower Bobby! I'll be fast!" Lisa quickly stripped naked and walked into the cold shower. As her body was still being lathered with body wash, there was a knock on the door. "I need to use the bathroom!"

Lisa responded, "I'm almost done! Just wait a second longer!"

"But I need to go now!" Bobby demanded. "I might wet myself if I don't go!"

Not wanting to clean up after him, Lisa decided to let him in. Still having her body full of body wash, she ran out of the shower, unlocked the door, and quickly ran back into the shower.

"You can come in and do what you have to! Just remember not to flush!" Lisa instructed

As he walked in, Lisa kept her back toward the shower glass door while washing off the body wash from her body. All he was able to see was her soaked back because the bottom half can't be seen through. After peeing, Bobby washed his hands and left the bathroom. Lisa thought of stepping out to lock the door again, just in case he tried to peek, but she decided to finish up her shower instead. After washing her hair, she opened the shower door slightly to reach for her towel. She slowly stepped out the shower while drying her body and hair before getting dressed.

Lisa walked around the house to look for Bobby after her shower. It was late, so she wanted to see if Bobby was hungry yet. He was nowhere to be found though, until she walked into the kitchen and heard noise coming from the backyard. She walked out through the sliding door to the patio and saw Bobby swimming in the pool.

"Bobby, why didn't you tell me you're going for a swim?" Lisa asked "It's late out, so you should know better than to be swimming alone."

"I'm sorry, but it was getting hot in the house," Bobby apologized.

"Get out, you haven't ate dinner yet," Lisa demanded.

"But I just got in!" Bobby whined.

Not wanting to argue with Bobby, she gave in and allowed him to keep swimming. Instead of just watching though, she decided to join him. She quickly went back to her room and change into her two-piece, pink bikini. As she walked toward the pool, Bobby immediately stopped swimming and could not stop staring at Lisa before jumping into the pool. After getting into the water, she felt as relaxed as in her shower, but Bobby's constant stare quickly made her uneasy.

"Bobby, want to play Marco Polo with me?" Lisa asked with a sweet voice and got a nod as a response. "You're it first though. And the rule is that you cannot open your eyes until your turn ends."

"What if I accidentally open them?"

"It will be a surprise punishment," Lisa teased with a wicked smile.

Bobby swam to the center of the pool and spun ten times before shouting, "Marco!"

Lisa stayed toward the end and loudly responded, "Polo!" To her surprise, Bobby's ears heard exactly where she was and jetted toward her position. Lisa was lucky she was far enough away to get out of the tight spot. She carefully swam under water toward the other side. Bobby's head slowly turned right and left and yelled again, "Marco!" With a longer distance from before, Lisa confidently yelled back, "Polo!" This time, Bobby did not respond immediately. Instead, he slowly swam toward her side, but more toward the center. As he got closer to her, she tried to carefully swim further away, but she accidentally kicked his leg. Bobby quickly stretched out his right arm but missed her just by an inch. He continued though because he heard her gasp when he missed and knew Lisa was just in front of him. Lisa kept evading his grasps by moving backwards but eventually became distracted once she felt her back hitting against the metal steps. As if Bobby knew exactly where he was grabbing, his hands landed and squeezed both her boobs. Before he reopened his eyes, Lisa quickly slapped Bobby's hands away and laid her arms over her chest. When Bobby saw her in this position, he smile, almost automatically, and asked, "What's wrong Lisa?" and continued with "Anyway, it's your turn!" in a cheery, childish voice.

Like how Bobby did, Lisa swam to the center of the pool and spun ten times before shouting, "Marco!" but there was no response. As she tried to shout again, the string for bikini bottom suddenly became undone. Lisa grabbed the tip of her lost bottom before it was forcefully pulled away. Without thinking, her eyes immediately reopened to see Bobby in front of her, swinging her bottom over his head.

"Lisa! You're cheating!"

Lisa quickly shut her eyes again and knew she was in for it this time. All she can think of is finding a way to tag Bobby. He actually pulled a prank on her before she could do anything.

Lisa yelled again, "Marco!" This time, Bobby answered, "Polo!"

She could not believe how close his voice was from the back and swam as fast as she could. The closer she got, she heard splashing movements. When she tried to follow the noise, the strings for her top were untied as well. Like before, she managed to grab the tip of her top, but it was forcefully pulled away from her. Lisa's arms immediately covered her chest. This time, she reopened her eyes and kept them open. Standing in front of her again was Bobby, dangling her pink bikini top next to his face.

"You opened your eyes again? I haven't even punished you for the last time you broke the rules. You choose, you want two separate punishments or would you rather mix them together and receive a huge punishment?"

"Game's over Bobby!" Lisa yelled furiously, "Stripping me naked is uncalled for! Now give me back my bikini!"

Bobby gave her a big smile and responded, "Sure, but you have to get them yourself." Bobby turned around and threw her top toward the kitchen door.

Lisa immediately swam toward the edge to get out before Bobby could see anymore of her body, but she was too slow. While she lifted herself out of the pool, Bobby caught her ankle, pulled her back into the water, and spun her around to face him. She kept squirming, trying to make an escape, but he was too strong and heavy. From there, he had the most perfect view of her bare breast and shortly started to suck on one of them.

"Please, stop this Bobby," Lisa begged. "If you let me go, I'll follow you into your room. Anyone can see us out here... Please, don't do this to me. I swear I'll do whatever you ask me to do inside."

"You'll obey me either way..."

Lisa did not understand how she got into this situation, where she is being completely embarrassed. She could not believe how hard her nipples became after being licked by Bobby's tongue and hoped he did not hear her soft moans. Lisa feared the inevitable would happen as his fingers found their way between her legs. Lisa was trying not to show her true emotions as he entered one finger into her shaved pussy. She was just glad her pussy was under water, so Bobby would not know how wet her pussy really was.

Bobby entered a second finger and used his other hand to grab Lisa's tight ass. As his finger got closer to her asshole, Lisa cried, "Please, not there... It's too tight, so I never allow it..." Instead of changing Bobby's mind, that plea made his cock even harder and caused him to crave more of her. He immediately turned her around, grabbed her ass cheeks under water, spread them, and forced his rock hard cock inside her asshole. As his cock moved in and out of Lisa's ass, Bobby's right hand played with her tits, while the left hand's fingers invaded Lisa's tight pussy.

"So... I wonder if your pussy is a virgin too..." Bobby asked.

Almost out of breath, Lisa managed to whisper, "Why don't you find out yourself."

As Bobby entered his cock into the pussy, Lisa moaned in ecstasy and said, "Oh baby! Fuck me harder! I want you so badly..."

Bobby was not able to handle how tight her pussy actually was and lost control. Lisa immediately felt his cock shooting a load of cum into her pussy. Bobby slowly took his cock out and started to leave the pool. "I'm sorry for being so fast, but your virgin pussy was just so tight. I couldn't handle it at all."

"It's alright babe... We still have the rest of the week," Lisa said. "I will just shower now. The door will be open whenever you're ready for round two..."

bubkent
bubkent
14 Followers