Lisa's Surprise

Story Info
Rough anal, husband and wife.
1.3k words
3.7
101.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katzifraz
katzifraz
29 Followers

As Lisa walked through the front door of her house she noticed a small trail of mud in the foyer. This seemed unusual to her because her husband, John, was a neat freak. He would have never left dirt of any sort to be tracked all over their beautiful hardwood floors, let alone left it for her to clean up. She figured he must not have noticed the mess and decided she would take care of it after a much needed shower. Lisa had just returned from her morning jog. She was hot and sweaty. Her grey sports bra was soaked with perspiration and her hair was matted to the back of her neck with sweat. Lisa dropped her keys on the kitchen counter and made her way to the bedroom to change out of her wet clothes.

As soon as she pushed open the bedroom door she was thrown harshly on the bed by a man in a black rubber mask.

Lisa screamed in terror and confusion. "No! Stop! Please!" she begged.

He was so large and strong that Lisa could not escape his big powerful grip. The man rushed to force Lisa's hands together with a zip tie that he had concealed in his front pocket. After a short struggle, he got her hands fastened up tight. He flipped her over onto her stomach and ripped off her sweaty sports bra with his bare hands. Lisa screamed again, shocked by his seemingly unstoppable strength. The man pulled down Lisa's skin tight yoga pants exposing her firm, perfectly tan tear drop shaped ass. The man lifted his mask and buried his face between her ass cheeks, licking at her tight, virgin asshole. He forced the tip of his tongue inside. She shuddered with excitement.

Lisa felt herself beginning to get more and more turned on but also felt somewhat ashamed. John had never done this to her before. How could she be so aroused by a violent stranger! The man spread Lisa's legs wider and pulled on her hips to get closer to her pussy. He started to flick his stiff tongue against her now moist pussy. Lisa's screams of fear had turned into moans of pleasure that were muffled by pillows as she lay face down on the bed. Without realizing it, Lisa had started to grind her pussy into this stranger's face. She got so caught up in the moment that she didn't notice that a second person had moved into the room.

Very abruptly, the stranger stopped sucking her pussy and flipped her over onto her back. It was at this time that Lisa realized that this stranger wasn't a stranger at all. With his mask off she could see this was her next door neighbor Frank, and with him, standing in the corner of the room was John. He had watched her enjoying Franks tongue with a discreet camcorder in his hand.

"What? What's going on? John, what are you doing? "Lisa exclaimed.

"Don't you like it, Lisa? Two men all to yourself. Touching you, licking you, fucking you?" "You sure seem to enjoy Frank." John said slyly

Lisa paused and thought for a moment. She was so turned on that she couldn't imagine not finishing this.

"Do I have to be restrained?" Lisa said.

The two men looked at each other. Frank reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He leaned on the bed and cut the zip tie from Lisa's wrists. Lisa slid off the bed and got on her knees on the floor.

"Frank." Lisa said. "Since you made me feel so good why don't you let me return the favor."

Frank grabbed his crotch, feeling his engorged member through his beat up work jeans.

"You want to suck on this cock?" he said.

Lisa nodded coyly. Frank stepped towards Lisa and let her unzip his jeans. She pulled out his throbbing cock and kissed the tip softly, showing off for John's camera. A single drop of pre cum formed on the tip of Frank's perfectly thick cock. Lisa licked it up and began to suck. Lisa tried so hard but she was not able to take all nine inches in her mouth. Frank helped her along by grabbing the back of her head and guiding down his shaft. John decided it was time for him to join in. He walked over towards the bed and placed the camcorder on his nightstand facing the bed so he would be sure to capture every minute on film. John took off his shirt and slid his hand down his pants. He was already totally hard. John took off his pants and made his way to the end of the bed where his wife was sucking off his good friend and neighbor. John rubbed his cock slowly while watching the satisfaction on Lisa's face. She stopped for a moment.

"Come here, baby." Lisa coaxed John.

He came towards Lisa and stood next to Frank, both at attention. Lisa took a dick in each hand and began to kiss and lick each one back and forth making sure to pay equal attention to both of them. She gently tugged both dicks, urging them to stand almost face to face so Lisa could put both of those fat cocks in her mouth at the same time. She moaned loudly to let them know how much she loved having those cocks in her mouth.

Frank pulled away and Lisa continued to blow John in a most vigorous and sloppy manner. He got behind her and pushed her down so she was on all fours. Frank spread her ass open, hocked a wad of spit on her asshole and slammed his cock inside. Lisa howled. Frank fucked her ass hard. Barely able to form a sound, Lisa whimpered in ecstasy. John got down to Lisa's eye level and gave her clear direct instructions.

"Suck this dick, you little slut." "You like getting fucked don't you, you little cum slut".

"Yeeeesss! Lisa shouted. "I love my ass getting fucked! Cum in my ass!"

Lisa feverishly started to rub her drenched clit.

"Fuck me!" She screamed. "Cum in my fucking ass!"

Immediately Frank started to thrust harder and deeper into Lisa's ass until he finally unloaded a huge wad of into her tight orifice. Lisa could feel Frank's full cock pulse inside of her. As soon as Frank blew, John grabbed Lisa's by the back of the head and yanked her up on her knees. He slammed her mouth onto his dick and forced it down her throat. Lisa's throat filled with John's member until there was hardly room for air to pass through her lungs. Lisa gagged, hard, but she gladly took his entire rod in her mouth. Saliva ran down her chin as she choked on John's cock.

"You like that? Take that cock you little slut". John grumbled.

John fucked Lisa's face until he dumped a hot salty load into her greedy mouth. Lisa's pussy began to vibrate with intense orgasm as she frantically stimulated her engorged clitoris. With her belly full of cum, Lisa crouched down on the floor and finished herself off, both men standing by her, watching her face contort with absolute pleasure. Lisa massaged her dripping snatch until orgasm.

The room became very quiet. Lisa looked up in shame at her husband and his close friend. She knew things would never be the same between them. Now that she had felt the bliss of having two strong virile men at her disposal, she could never again be satisfied by one man alone.

From that day on the three friends continued to explore each other's bodies and most depraved fantasies. John and Lisa's marriage had never been more exciting, and Frank enjoyed every minute of their exploration intensely, especially when Frank began dating Shannon. It was just a matter of time until Shannon found out Frank's secret. John kept Frank's rubber mask just such an occasion.

katzifraz
katzifraz
29 Followers