The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh, Johnny!" Lisa managed to moan around her son's cock. She let him fall from her lips, his cock deflated now, and she looked back at her new lover. His dark brown eyes were on hers, and she smiled warmly up at him. She reached up to stroke his cheek and said, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Johnny! Yes! Fuck me!"

Johnny took hold of her leg as he began to drive deep and hard into his friend's mother. She was such a willing lover, he realized, and she would be someone he would enjoy time and again, if he had any say in the matter. Johnny hoped that his own mother would someday be like Lisa, and the idea of maybe getting the two together came to his mind. He didn't want Randy involved, however, not right away. A three-way with him as the meat between two warm and loving mothers was Johnny's latest fantasy. It might as well include Lisa, he thought.

The feel of Randy's cooling cum, now being used as lubrication for his own cock, and the sight of so much still leaking from Lisa's anus served to reinforce the fear of his mother being hurt, or turned off, by the entire incestuous lifestyle Johnny had only begun to test with her. He knew that including one of his friends in any act might be more than his mother would want. He'd have to take it slow with her, he knew. Meanwhile, he concentrated on enjoying Randy's mother to the fullest.

Eventually Randy rolled away from his mother and off the bed. He gave Johnny a playful smack across his naked, bouncing ass and said, "I'll go grab us something to drink while you take care of mom."

After Randy had left, Lisa told Johnny, "Pull out for a moment." Johnny did, and Lisa rolled fully onto her back. She spread herself wide for him and Johnny remounted her. He was slamming into Lisa balls deep when Randy returned. Randy dropped into a chair and drank his Mt. Dew while he watched his friend fuck his mother on his bed.

After a while, Lisa again had Johnny reposition, and before Johnny mounted her from behind, she reached back to smear his knob across her asshole. Johnny at first thought she wanted him up her ass, but instead she was just adding her son's semen to his shaft for added lubrication before returning to fuck her hungry cunt. As Johnny again picked up his rhythm fucking Lisa, Randy moved to the bed once again and brought his cock back up to his mother's mouth. He had regained his hard-on watching them and Lisa began to slurp on his manhood eagerly.

Again, Lisa pulled off Johnny's cock and rolled onto her back. "I want to taste you, Johnny," she said. "Get up here and cum in my mouth." Johnny moved to straddle her chest, just as Randy had some time ago, and presented his cock for Lisa to suck on. As she did, Johnny saw Randy move between her thighs. She pulled them up and back and Randy began to eat her out. Johnny knew that there was still a lot of his friend's own cum down there, yet Randy didn't seem to mind. He was going at his mother's pussy loudly as Johnny fed his own cum and cream smeared cock down her throat. Suddenly, Johnny felt a finger on his asshole.

"Oh!" he gasped as Lisa pushed her finger up his ass and pressed against his prostate a moment later. "Oh! Fuck! Oh fuck!" Johnny grunted loudly as his cum exploded up his shaft and into Lisa's throat.

"Uunnngggg!" Lisa moaned around his shaft as his pulsing cock fed her hot semen. She gulped and swallowed his load, and with a refill, she did it again. Still, her finger remained up his butt, rubbing and twisting, milking him until he could no longer take it.

"Oooohhh, man!" Johnny gasped as he pulled his dick free of Lisa's mouth, and his ass from her finger. He stumbled from the bed and dropped, spent, into the chair Randy had recently been in. He panted for breath as he watched Randy continue to lap away between his mother's thighs. Johnny took up the Mt. Dew Randy had brought him and he took a long, deep gulp. He was still panting when Lisa began to gasp and grunt with her own orgasm.

"Oooohhh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as her son's tongue brought her off. Johnny noticed that her cheeks were streaked with cum, his cum, as her head tossed back and forth through her climax. Lisa had hold of Randy's head and was holding him tight to her spasming cunt as her son lapped up her gushing cream. It was the most erotically intense sight Johnny had ever witnessed. Just watching had gotten his cock twitching and stiffening again.

Lisa began to pant heavily as her orgasm washed through her, and in the moment her grip on Randy's head slackened, he crawled up her body quickly. Randy lifted his mother's head and as her eyes opened, his pulsing cock slipped between her lips. "Eat it, Mom! Eat my cum!" Randy shouted as he jacked his shaft. His knob was spitting it hot load into her mouth even before she had her lips around him, and Johnny saw the first jet of sperm launch into Lisa's mouth. He was jacking himself just as quickly as Randy was as his friend fed his own mother his sticky load.

With the last of his cum spilled into his mother's mouth, Randy moved back and leaned down to kiss her. His tongue went into her mouth and they kissed deeply. Randy had learned to enjoy the taste of his own cum, especially when it was on, or in, his mom. He'd never done it with any other woman, or his sister, but this was the first time he'd done it when she had another boy's cum on her lips. Randy didn't realize he tasted Johnny's semen until after he'd already begun licking at his mother's lips, but it was too late. It didn't matter, either. He liked it.

Johnny wasn't blind to the fact, either. He was jacking hard and fast as he watched Randy lick the cum from Lisa's face. It was the dirtiest, sexiest thing he'd ever seen. And his cock was already throbbing and pulsing, ready to get back into the action.

"I'm going to cum!" Johnny gasped suddenly and both Randy and Lisa broke off their kissing to look at him. Johnny jumped up and leaned forward, aiming at Lisa's face once again. She opened her mouth and as the first ropes of Johnny's cum spurted out, Randy pulled his friend's hips forward to ram his dick into his mother's mouth.

"Aaaggghhh!" Johnny grunted as he climaxed.

"Yeah! Feed her, buddy! Feed my mom your cum!" And then Randy took hold of Johnny's balls and gave them a squeeze. Johnny gasped and looked at his friend, who was watching his cock feed his mother intently. Johnny suddenly feared that Randy might pull his dick from Lisa's mouth and suck on it himself. Johnny wasn't ready to go there. He let another volley fill Lisa's mouth, and then he pulled away quickly. His cock fired off one last spurt that landed on Lisa's nose as he fell back into the chair once again.

Again, Johnny was panting heavily as Randy and Lisa again began to kiss. Again, Johnny watched and Randy began to lick up the spent semen that glistened on his mother's face and lips. Johnny gasped as Randy tongued up the large, final glob of cum Johnny had left on Lisa's nose, and then swallow it before returning to kissing his mother. At some point, Randy had re-entered his mom's pussy and was slowly fucking her again as they shared in Johnny's spent load. It was weird, and exciting all in the same moment. Johnny had cum twice in a matter of just a few minutes, and yet his dick was still fairly hard, and wrapped in his hand again. Randy had cum twice, once up his mother's hot ass and the second in her mouth, a load he had shared with her. Johnny's head spun as he took everything in. He'd never realized just how much of a freak his friend was.

Yet, Johnny was suddenly imagining what it would be like to do the same things with his own mother. Would it be so bad, he wondered? She had sucked him off, swallowed his load, many times. She'd kissed him afterward, too. What would she do if Johnny didn't wait for her to swallow it all down and wipe her lips before kissing him? What would she think of her son if he kissed her cum-filled mouth? What would she think of her son if he ate her out after fucking her and filling her with his semen?

Even as he wondered, his cock remained hard in his slowly stroking hand. He had been forgotten by Lisa and Randy as they slowly fucked as real lovers on Randy's bed. Johnny finished off his soda and then gathered up his clothes. He wanted to go home. Maybe his mom was home. Maybe his dad had gone to bed early. Maybe he would get a chance to fuck his mom tonight. And maybe he'd do something with her to expand their sexual boundaries.

As Johnny left through the front door, he heard Lisa screaming, "Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck me, Randy! Fuck Mmmmeeeeee!"

12