Lisa's Teasing, the Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

"...a slut? Is what you think of me? Well maybe I like sucking cock and being a slut. Does that bother you? Maybe I would have done it anyway, even without the money. Consider that the next time I'm sucking your cock. I think it's hot. Obviously you do too, since you filled up my mouth earlier."

It was a jarring thought, that my daughter was enjoying this so much. It wasn't all about the money. That much was clear. She was truly enjoying this. Tormenting and being a sexual plaything for her own father. Worst of all, I couldn't denounce her for it. She was right, she had given me a hard-on, and I came in her mouth only a few hours earlier.

She kicked off her flip-flops and put her bags down, and casually walked towards me as I stayed on the couch. She then got on her knees in between my legs and put her hands on my lap.

"Don't fight it dad," she said. "We both knew this was going to happen eventually. Make no mistake, I still consider this a job that I love, and I fully expect compensation for my services."

"I get the feeling that you've done this before," I told her. "You seem a little too comfortable using your sexuality to get what you want."

She grinned, "Let's just say that most of the A's from last semester were due to a little extra credit work I did after hours."

"That isn't how I raised you. You've become such a bad little girl."

"You're right, but I've never heard you complaining about it."

"I guess I've accepted it," I admitted to her. "I've spent this whole day thinking about you and fantasizing about you. I couldn't help it."

"Now who's the bad one?"

"It's not my fault."

"Of course not," she smiled. "Men can't control themselves sexually, can they? Daughter or not. Especially not when they see this..."

She got up and pulled her panties down to her ankles and flung it across the room with her foot. She then lifted the front part of her skirt to reveal a cleanly shaven vagina, framed by tan lines, with its small pink labia, and a small clitoris just above.

There was a knowing look on her face. She knew how I'd react. She knew I couldn't resist. With a beauty that Lisa had, no man could resist.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, using her fingers to spread herself while she stood in front of me.

I nodded shamefully. "You look so unbelievably tight down there."

"It is," she said proudly. "You've obviously been dying to fuck me lately, and I've been thinking the same about you, so let's just cut to the chase..."

When she approached me with her cunt exposed, I put my hand out against her outer crotch. She looked sort of shocked, as if I was stopping her, as if I had managed to resist. But of course, that wasn't the case. I slipped two fingers inside of my daughter's cunt, making her laugh.

"Need a feel, huh?" she asked, amused.

"I want to return the favor for this morning. It's only fair."

Her cunt was wet, tight, and warm. As she stood there, she enjoyed the feeling of her cunt being fingered. She tilted her head back and enjoyed. Moans escaped her lips. I did my best to finger her pussy in a way that I knew women enjoyed, and it was working. Her tight little hole was getting wetter by the moment.

After a few minutes, she came, letting out soft moans and short panting noises. Then she looked down at me after I removed my wet fingers from her hot pussy.

"Those fucking hands on yours!" she laughed. "I'll need more pussy massages after volleyball."

"There's a bad thought."

"Come on, there's more to be done."

With help from my daughter, my pants quickly found its way to the floor and she climbed on top of me. She didn't put me in just yet though, she teased me a little more by reaching down and rubbing the head of my growing cock against the outer layer of her vagina as she crouched over me. She then used her fingers to spread her labia and guided my erection inside of her.

Inch by inch I slowly penetrated my daughter as she lowered herself onto me. Her pussy was as tight as it looked, making the entry both slow and extremely enjoyable at the same time. Entry was easy since she had just came and her pussy was dripping wet. I grabbed a tight hold of her toned lower back and she began expertly gyrating her hips.

"I love how tight you are...you feel so good..." I told her.

"Fuck me dad...I want you to fuck me hard," she moaned in response.

I grabbed on to her ass and started fucking her with vigor, the way she wanted it. She pushed herself forward every time I thrusted and pulled her towards me. I could feel her breathing heavily on me as we pleasured each other. Her eyes even rolled back a few times before she closed them completely to enjoy our passionate moment. She moaned louder and louder.

This was how she liked it. She wasn't interested in romance or tenderness. Not like the women from my generation. What Lisa wanted was hot sex. She craved to be fucked. She needed to be fucked hard, to be treated like a sex object by her own father. There was an extremely dirty thrill to that, which was something she needed. Something I needed too.

"God I love your cock," she moaned, riding me harder and faster.

Her soft hands wrapped around the back of my neck, and she displayed her athletic talents by pulling me forward and riding my cock harder. Our faces were only inches apart. There was a look of pure lust on her face. There was an intensity in her eyes. Her mouth was open. Her lips were glistening with saliva as she had been licking them. Seeing her lick her own lips while getting fucked was such an unbelievable turn-on.

"Almost there," she huffed. "Almost there. God, fuck me."

Her breathing became heavier and her body heat became warmer. She made short panting noises as she bounced up and down. Her hands squeezed tighter as things intensified. Lisa's body was showing all the tell-tale signs of a female orgasm, with her muscles clenching and her beautiful faces making all sorts of contorted shapes, which looked so incredibly attractive. Her eyes batted and her lips formed a tight quivering shape.

After several long moments of us having wild sex together, a clear and steady stream of fluids began leaking from deep inside her vagina and her back arched and went stiff- she was having an orgasm and yelled near the top of her lungs. Since we lived alone together, neither of us cared how loud she was. She screamed from the orgasm she felt and was completely unabashed by it. This was the thing that gave her pleasure, fucking her own father, and she screamed so loud, she wanted to let the rest of the world know it. That's just the kind of girl Lisa is, a rebellious young woman with a spirited attitude.

Seeing her face twist and turn with pleasure was more than enough to send me over the edge with her, and I shot load after load of my cum deep inside her womb. We kept at it until both of us were totally spent.

Her head rested on my chest for a moment, and I pulled her towards me so that we could kiss for the very first time. And when we kissed, she didn't hold back as our tongues sloppily wrestled around each others mouths with our lips pressed against each others tightly.

"I think that was the best sex I've ever had," she said in between kisses on my lip, still breathing heavily. "I'm sure that incest had a lot to do with it."

She said the magic word. We had committed incest with each other, but she didn't mind. In fact, it was a word she clearly enjoyed saying. She loved it, and I was positive she would be throwing that word around a lot more often for added effect in our newfound sexual relationship.

"You're right about the incest part," I admitted. "It makes everything that much more thrilling."

Our lips met one last time and she replied, "Exactly. Fucking my own dad and sucking his cock is the nastiest thing I've ever done. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a shower."

She carefully got up, my flaccid penis flopping out of her now gaping vaginal hole. Both of our private areas were soaked in a mixture of both of our cum. And as she stood up, trails of cum ran freely down her legs.

"Oh, and another thing..." she added. "I'll be moving some of my stuff to your room. We'll be sleeping in the same bed together while I'm living here with you. Got it?"

There was no room for discussion. She didn't allow it. Lisa was the kind of girl who knew what she wanted, and got what she wanted. She didn't bother pulling her skirt back down, leaving her shaved cunt and ass partially exposed as she grabbed her panties and shopping bags. She looked energized from the hot orgasm she had just experienced. Then she went up the stairs with her perfectly toned ass still hanging out.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12