Lissane Saga Ch. 02: Collar Panic!

Story Info
Mistress buys Lissane a collar and already she's in trouble.
1.7k words
4.06
13.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit over there." Her mistress pointed to a low to the ground stool in the far corner of the shop. Her dirty blonde hair was up tightly in a bun, her body clad in dark jeans that gave no room to breathe, combat boots, a grey tee and a leather jacket. Her eyes, as always, were determined and critical. As if one wrong move and she'd pounce. It was a look that scared Lissane senseless. It may have simply been a week since the day at the cafe but she still didn't want to loose her Mistress.

She looked over at the stool and made a face. It was the dirtiest part of the ultra chic store on the upper east side of San Francisco. Everything else had a futuristic flair complete with a purple/white theme and white spherical chairs that hung from the ceiling. But that one spot in the store looked like it'd been untouched for ten years.

And Lissane sat in it.

It was dreadfully dusty and it took her into a sneezing fit. Though she'd took a half-hour long bath with her mistress and had spent the rest of that hour carefully choosing the yellow strapless, flowing top the white skinnies and the white heels along with her hair in a loose chignon that hung right above her left shoulder and spending particularly time parting her bangs perfectly she still somehow felt ugly and dirty.

"Someone with that much case of city-girl sat in it? Ah, atleast she passed the first test." A woman of probably thirty commented to Arisa. "Seems like it." Arisa looked back at Lissane who couldn't gear the two's chatter. She was clutching some expensive looking yellow bag to her chest and looking around as if she'd never been so scared in her life. It was adorable in Arisa's eyes.

"Well anyways, I need a collar. Something that'll add on to her pure vibes. The attached metallic dog tag needs to have all the inscription a dog's would have. You know, Owned by Arisa and call such and such number if lost." Arisa leaned back on the counter, focusing her attention back to the woman in front of her.

"You seem pretty experienced for a twenty-something. Are you planning to show her off in pet shows or something?" The older woman led Arisa farther back into the store, picking up a dark leather collar and a dog tag in the shape of a rose with no stem. The rose was high in detail also, giving it a very realistic look even if it was simply un-colored metal. "My dad owns a BSDM club. I hang out there alot but today will be the first I've come with a pet." Arisa examined the items given to her carefully. "Are you an idiot? I said pure." Arisa snapped at the woman who replied with "The rose is the pure part. Send her around with a flimsy white collar and you'll look as inexperienced as you truly are."

Arisa gave a fowl look, "I'm buying it." She said gruffly. "Lissane get up!" Arisa barked, her brown eyes stormy at being called out. In less than a second Lissane had jumped up from her seat and was by Arisa's side. "While we're waiting for the dog tag to be inscribed...let's try out a couple dildo's on you." Her mistress smirked, picking up a dildo for testing use. It was golden and highly ornate, filled with gear patterns. Some stuck out, their ridges meant for heightened pleasure.

Arisa did have dildo's she'd bought for use on a future pet. But they were all to large. She nearly broke Lissane trying to use a particular black one. So Arisa was now going down in size when choosing dildo's. She dropped the dildo in a nearby 'machine wash' it looked like the kind made for automated hand washing but it wasn't. The dildo went through soap rinse and dry stages before the machine's slow whirring stopped signaling Arisa could remove the now clean dildo.

A thin woman led them to a changing room. Lissane was instructed to sit down with her legs spread and pants off which she did. "Good girl. Now take this dildo and fuck yourself till you cum." Arisa sat in front of her and handed her the dildo.

Lissane shakily accepted, highly embarrassed about doing it in public. But being embarrassed was something that turned her on, causing her pussy to already begin to heat up and start to get wet.

She pulled her lacy pink panties to the side and begun pressing the dildo into her hole. "Haa... ah.. nhh.." She moaned out as she pressed the dildo deeper and deeper in. She could feel the soft ridges of the gears pressing into her which caused her to moan louder than she would with a regular dildo.

The dildo filled her tightness so perfectly, reaching deep into her. She then, in a quick hand motion, began pulling the dildo out and pressing it back in. Her pussy soaked the dildo with her juices, making it easier and easier to speed up.

The faster she went the louder she moaned. She could hear two women in the stall next to hers moaning out as well. It turned her face a crimson red to know they could hear her as well. It brought her closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Deeper. Take it deeper in. And use the other hand to play with your breasts." Arisa instructed her. Lissane shoved the object deeper inside her before and a loud "Ah!!" came out of her mouth. Her other hand she applied to her breast, massaging the small thing and using her thumb to rub her sensitive nipples.

After more of the continuous thrusting, "Cumming!" She called out. She'd nearly forgotten she couldn't cum without her mistress' permission. "M-mistress please let me cum!" She got out in a loud pleasure filled tone of voice. "Hold it in." Arisa said, her tone bored but her body in all truth hot.

"P-please mistress! AHN!" Lissane threw her head back, suddenly feeling bad for whoever's job it was to mop up the floor after them since Lissane had done a good job of wetting it. "Cum." Arisa spoke and not a second later Lissane was squirting. She'd never knew she could do something like that, but with a little shaking and a loud continuous moan she was squirting all over the floor in short bursts. About ten seconds later her orgasm came to its close which left her panting harshly.

Not long after a re-dressed Lissane and Arisa were out of that shop, having purchased that particular dildo and a new pair of handcuffs to better fit Lissane's small wrists along with the collar of course. They were also standing outside a popular BSDM club. On the outside it was a two story French bar named Je't'aime. But the first floor was the bar only. The second part was the sound-proofed BSDM club where pets, mistresses and masters came together.

"Here." Arisa pulled the collar out of a bag and put it on her. One side looked like a normal rose, no inscription or anything. It was the side Lissane would keep visible at work. But the other side held 'Owned by Arisa', 'Call XXX-XXXX if found' and Lissane's name engraved in the metal.

Lissane gave a soft smile at it, the collar made her feel loved. But soon she was being walked into the club where she noticed Arisa was familiar with lots of people there. Though Lissane's attention span was painfully short. Her vision kept darting towards all the new things she was seeing and when she looked towards where Arisa was last she wasn't there anymore.

Like a chain reaction of bad luck Lissane's wrist was grabbed and she was picked up by it, leaving her dangling in mid air, facing some large man in his thirties. "Do you think you're in the wrong place? You look lost." The man asked her, leaving Lissane stuttering to find a answer when she was so scared.

The man looked at her tag, inspecting it before throwing Lissane over his shoulder and walking off. "Mistress. I found a little lost thing." He entered a room, closing the door behind him. Lissane had to wonder just how out of place she had to of looked to be carried off like that. Besides, she was a grown woman- nobody except her mistress had the right to simply snatch her up.

"Excuse me-!" Lissane started when she was flung on a bed, her purse falling to the ground below her. "It's always so fun to haze the newbies. Reactions are the funnest part." A woman's voice said. When Lissane looked up to her she noticed the woman's lips in a pleased and sadistic smirk.

"Have your way with her Kyle." The woman said to the large man who'd picked her up originally. "N-no! Get away!" She bolted up to head to the door but as easy as pie she was once again flung back on the bed by the one named Kyle.

Her clothes were ripped off her thin body and her breasts grabbed and massaged by a large and rough hand, the other one was at her pussy- his finger shoving itself in.

A blur of this passed, Lissane's body being used as a toy. Right as he was about to enter the door was thrown open. "I texted you and told you not to mess with the small blonde!" Arisa snapped at the woman who was in charge of Kyle. "There was a anorexic-small blonde that entered ten minutes ago. I thought you meant her. Kyle stop." The woman snapped her fingers, Kyle backing up a few steps.

"Lissane get dressed you idiot. How did you get lost?" Arisa rolled her eyes, obviously ticked off. Lissane quickly dressed herself, ashamed even more now that Arisa was angry at her.

"Vera you're sick. Who watches people get raped for fun anyways." Arisa extended a hand to Lissane which she took and clung to. "I do." The woman now identified as Vera laughed. She seemed to be in her late twenties or early thirties.

"Let's go. We're registering you for a future pet exhibition." Arisa tugged Lisa and out the room harshly.