Listen Very Carefully

Story Info
Neighbors' noises entice couple.
1.7k words
3.73
93.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan and I have been married for four years, and have recently been reading many of the stories posted on various adult sites across the net. I am 31 years old and she is a very cute 28; boasting long dark hair, hazel eyes and perfect gravity defying tits. It was her idea that I should submit an experience of our own; one that adds a whole new slant to the idea of wife watching.

Let me explain: recently we moved to a quiet housing estate and took up residence in a semi-detached house. On the first night in our new bedroom, I was far too tired from unpacking boxes and straining with heavy furniture to be bothered with any marital duties. So we lay and chatted a while before settling down to sleep. Not long after dropping off, I awoke to the sound of a rhythmic squeaking and occasional banging that appeared to be very close indeed. Jan nudged me to indicate that she too was hearing these strange noises. It was only when I began to hear the moans of a woman in the throes of passion that the penny dropped and both Jan and I giggled quietly but continued listening to our new neighbours through the thin wall beyond our headboard.

The noises continued for some time before a loud wail indicated that the session had reached its climax. We had not yet seen whoever lived in the adjoining house, but this first encounter indicated that whoever it was certainly enjoyed a very energetic sex life.

The next morning while I rearranged the layout of my new garden shed, I was greeted by a polite hello and firm handshake from Steven - our new next-door neighbour. Steven had recently divorced and actually lived in the house on his own. He explained that after turning forty a few months previously; a mid life crisis had taken hold causing him to be unfaithful to his wife. I never mentioned that we had heard him in action the night before.

Over the next few months it became a very regular occurrence to hear Steve living out his mid-life crisis. He seemed to be able to score every night, and often I would see a different woman departing in a taxi, as I got ready to begin a new day.

One evening as Jan and I lay reading in bed, the noises began again. Our sex life had been going through a difficult time so we ignored the sounds in order to avoid any unwelcome discussions about our own lack of activity. We put off our bedside lights and positioned ourselves for sleep. A while passed as the build up of noise reverberated through our room. Jan must have thought I was asleep, but I was aware of a steady movement under the bedcovers keeping time with the rattling of our neighbour's headboard. I slowly turned round and was soon aware that Jan's hands were working away between her legs in time with the banging next door. I remained quiet as she began moaning softly under her breath. Her breathing increased along with the woman's moaning next door. I cleared my throat to grab her attention. 'What are you up to?' I asked in a mock sleepy voice.

'Nothing,' she responded quickly. I propped my head up and looked towards what little I could see of her in the darkness.

'You were playing with yourself,' I said jokingly. 'Are you wanting some attention?'

'Well kind of,' she responded, and cleared her throat.

'Well then, what were you thinking of?' I moved a hand under the duvet and traced a finger lightly across her thigh. 'Come on, tell me so I can join in.'

Suddenly there was a loud wail from next door. 'He's in form tonight,' I remarked as my finger moved into the warm area between her legs.

'I know, he sure is,' she responded, showing great enthusiasm. 'That's what I was thinking about. Wondering what he does to get such a response from his women.' I withdrew my roaming hand from between her thighs but she immediately clasped my wrist and placed it back again. 'You should try to get some tips from him,' she said, and closed her legs tightly round my hand. She moaned and gyrated her clenched thighs. Her excitement increased as I forced a couple of fingers into her wetness.

'Would you like to find out for yourself?' I whispered as her breathing increased its pace. I could tell she was nodding in response. 'Would you?' I asked again.

'Yes!' she shouted. She positioned herself impatiently on top of me. 'Fuck me!' she cried. 'Fuck me now before I go and knock on his door.' I entered her eager body, and she quickly rocked and swayed; forcing my cock deeper into her. All the time I was thinking what she had said, and found myself incredibly turned on at the thought of her being screwed by Steve. I came all too quickly and fell asleep with the idea firmly planted in my mind.

We never spoke about it until an evening about a week later when Jan was getting ready for a night out with some of her work-mates. She rummaged about inside her underwear drawer looking for something different to wear. 'How about this?' she asked me, holding up a black lacy G-string. I laughed as she looked towards me, her eyes widening with excitement.

'Only if you wear stockings with them,' I replied. 'And only if you bring them back with you.'

'Are you frightened I leave them next door?' she said. My heart pounded quickly as I was reminded of her previous comments. 'I noticed Steve go out earlier,' she continued. 'Maybe I'll get a chance at finding out exactly what he does in that bedroom.' I felt my cock stir inside my trousers as she continued talking. 'Keep your ear to the wall, and you never know what will happen.' She gave me a sly sexy smile and continued organising an outfit.

When the taxi arrived to take her out, she looked sexier than I'd ever seen her in a short velvet dress, shear silk stockings and very high-heeled stilettos. Before going out the door she lifted the back of her dress and flashed the G-string and suspenders at me. 'Just to show you what you'll be missing.' She winked, smiled then marched out to the taxi. I stood staring at the closed door for ten minutes with all sorts of thoughts racing through my head. The scent of her perfume still lingered in the air and my cock remained hard for some time.

I spent the evening watching the television and trying to keep thoughts of Jan out my head. It was still early when I settled down to sleep, but I dropped off with reasonable ease considering the images my over-active imagination was conjuring up.

I was awakened about 2 a.m. by the sound of a taxi arriving outside the house. I heard the open and close of a front door, but knew instantly that it wasn't ours. I was still on the verge of sleep, so I drifted in and out, occasionally looking at the digital clock by the bedside. At 3 a.m. I opened my eyes again as the sound of voices came from Steve's bedroom. My cock stirred when the familiar sound of the creaking bedsprings and headboard filled the night. I wondered, and listened intently to see if I could gain any clues as to who was with him. The noises continued, on and off for the next half an hour. I positioned my head next to the bedroom wall to obtain a clearer sound of what was going on. A woman moaned loudly, as the banging continued. It was a familiar pitch and moan, but louder than Jan usually allowed herself to emit. But it was her, I was sure now. My body shook uncontrollably as I carried on listening, and when I spilt my semen without even touching myself - my cock remained hard. I fell back asleep as the noise gradually subsided with images of Jan with stocking covered legs wrapped tightly around our middle-aged neighbour.

It was sunlight streaming through the thin curtains that woke me in the morning. I was instantly aware of the empty side of the bed next to me and remembered what had gone on in the early hours. My cock felt sticky and when I swung my legs to the edge of the bed, I realised it was hard. I lit a cigarette and lay back down. As I lay smoking and staring at the ceiling, the noise I'd listened too for a good part of the night returned. I began wanking myself along with the reverberations, and pulled out Jan's nightdress from under the pillow. I wrapped it tightly round the end of my knob and came. After I'd been downstairs to pee, I returned just in time to hear the climax of the event, as Jan cried out and hollered as she reached a thundering orgasm.

After a while, I heard the front door open, the rush of feet on the stairs and Jan's voice calling out a hello. When I looked round she dived down on the bed beside me.

'Look,' she whispered, and pulled her crushed velvet dress over her bottom. The G-string was gone and I stared at a very flushed and wet looking cunt. 'Feel,' she said grabbing my hand and directing it between her legs. My fingers eased into the moistness between her swollen lips. She allowed me to slide them in and out a few times before directing my hand up to her mouth. 'That is so tasty,' she said as she licked the tips of my drenched fingers. 'I left my G-string behind,' she told me as she lapped at my hand. 'I'll be going back for it later.'

Now Jan spends a lot of time in Steve's bed, and I listen to their lovemaking through the wall. He seems to be over his mid-life crisis and concentrates his efforts on pleasing my wife. She insists that it's his experience that makes him so good at making her come and she wishes to learn all he knows before allowing me to have her again. The only consolation for me is that it is going to take some time and lots of practise, and I will hear it all.

Please send comments, remarks, viagra, complaints, praise, disgust, good cheer and whether you actually think I should continue in this vain, vein or vagrancy to my email address. 1997 All rights reserved dchatterly