Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sibyl did so, and they were soon perched upon a lookout point. The city was panned out beneath in a dazzling display of lights, while around them swaying grass and rustling trees gave a semblance of sheltering privacy.

"Wow, what a fantastic spot. I had no idea this was here!"

"Of course not," Faith said. "You just moved here."

"Yes..."

Without saying another word Faith got out of the car and stood before its hood, where she could take in the spectacle below. She crossed her arms against herself to guard against the cool wind. She was soon joined by Sibyl, who wrapped her arms around her, offering warmth and comfort as they stood in the darkness.

"We can see it all up here."

"Uh huh. A long time ago, Jeff took me here in his father's car. I was just a little girl then, and he was a boy who liked to skateboard and play guitar. He didn't even have his driver's license yet - we were out breaking the rules together.

"Our lives have changed a lot since then, and so have we... but this spot hasn't. I don't think I like change. That's why I decided we should come here. That's why I'm still with that man... that boy. But I'm not so young that I would think change can be avoided. And lately, I've started to feel that change can be a good thing. That is, thanks to you..."

Sibyl held her tighter, lovingly placing soft kisses along her jaw. She wanted to hear more.

"When he took me here, it was a very special moment in my life. It was my first kiss." She turned in Sibyl's arms so they were face to face. They were pressed together with an intimate closeness. "But I'm ready to leave all that behind now. I think it's done... it has been for a while, but we weren't willing to admit it. So I'd like to have a new special moment, here again, but with you."

Sibyl's heart melted as she gazed at the beautiful girl's face. Her feelings for her were unquestionable. "I would love to share such a moment with you." Slowly, as they smiled with dreamy affection, their lips grew close, and they shared the slowest and deepest of kisses.

"Oh Sibyl... it's so strange. I've never felt this way for someone before! And I'd never thought I would for... another girl..."

"But I'm not a normal girl, am I?"

Faith gave her usual smile, simple and genuine. "No... you're something else. Something special. And I... I like it."

"You're very special too, Faith. How could a girl like you be so kind, so sweet?"

"Was there no one like me in Kansas?"

"I don't think there's anyone like you in the world, let alone... Kansas."

Faith found that statement a little too weighted, and she looked away, feeling flustered. Sibyl caught her little chin and turned it back to her, settling her feelings with another smouldering kiss. She leaned into it, and they fell back onto the hood of the car.

The doors to desire were quick to open then, with Faith soon beginning to drag herself against Sibyl's skirted lap. Her delicate hands clasped her cheeks, ensuring that there could be no escape from the wanton probes of her tongue as it plunged into the mysterious blonde's mouth.

Sibyl indulged her touch in Faith's sweet rear, and the feel of pert youth beneath her grasp soon had her throbbing with delight. That was exactly the reaction Faith craved, and her hungry humping motions became longer to keep step with her growth.

"Oh god," Faith gasped. Her breath was hot against Sibyl's lips. "You make me so horny... I can't stand it!" Her hand began to trail up and down her shaft, which having left the restraint of her panties had only the thin fabric of her skirt as a barrier.

Sibyl placed a hand of her own over Faith's, guiding her into harder, faster strokes. With the other she almost roughly brought her face back to her lips, making she the one who couldn't escape their next kiss. The girl squealed with frustration and excitement. Within moments there was hardness beneath her hand, beating to the elevated rhythm of Sibyl's heart.

Faith inched lower, tilting her head up to remain within the last stages of that kiss as her hand left Sibyl's grasp, diving down in search of the end of her cock. As their lips parted Sibyl chuckled in a low, sultry tone. "I'm glad you've grown to like me, even with my peculiarities."

Faith lifted her dress, and that lengthy tool swooped up, unrestrained by the panties it sprouted out from. Her eyes had adjusted enough for her to make out the swaying silhouette of it in the darkness, though even in pitch blackness the heat it exuded would have been enough for her to find her way. "You and your peculiarities kept me up all night, dying to have this moment."

"Ooh, sweet baby... go ahead, then."

She dived upon it. Her plump lips instantly sealed theirselves around the tip while she possessively grasped sections of her length, and with a whimper of delight she began to stroke and suck. Sibyl soon went from spongy to hard against her tongue.

That moment and Faith's first experience with Sibyl the previous night were like night and day. There wasn't any uncertainty in her conduct, for there was nothing the slim little beauty would rather be doing - Sibyl was now her obsession. As her hands travelled up and down that turgid pole she felt truly alive. It was thick enough to fill her grip and elegantly long and pale, like the pillars of classical temples, though while it had become hard as stone it was anything but cold.

"Mm... how big is this thing? I'm so in love with it."

"Fourteen inches, sweetie."

"Fourteen," she repeated, as if to let the knowledge settle in. She kissed it where shaft turned to glans, just beneath the tight slit where precum was beginning to flow. The hot fluid tingled against her lips, and her excitement only increased.

"Mhmm... keep it secret, okay?"

"Okay." She tucked the end back into her mouth and began to stroke steadily, slowly, not wanting to overstimulate Sibyl but desperate for more of that hot fluid to reach her tastebuds.

"Ooh, baby, yes," Sibyl purred. She stretched out on the hood of her car. "Nice and slow... we've got all night, just you and me."

Faith murmured her agreement, and they carried on like that, occasionally giggling or cooing sweet nothings to each other.

Yet unbeknownst to them there was another, lurking in the shadows. They had been followed, and someone was becoming silent witness to secrets that should have been kept locked in the laboratory.

Chapter 18

Sibyl stood nude before her bathroom mirror, freshly arisen from her bed. She smiled slightly, still as pleased as ever to see herself within that body. The buzz hadn't worn off. She hoped it never would.

It had been just one week since Dr. Schaller died, yet in that short timespan she had accomplished so much. The most significant of those things, she'd never had a hope of experiencing in her previous life.

As she tied her blonde locks up into a ponytail her lips pursed with slight annoyance, and she turned away from her reflection. The sway of her breasts as she bound her hair had incited an inconvenient swell of arousal - she was still having to contend with strong feelings of attraction to her own image. She chuckled softly, ignoring the excited patter of her heart and growing weight of her lower appendage as she went to choose the day's outfit.

***

"It's good to have you back at the lab, Faith."

"Thanks Lucy." She was dressed as her old receptionist self again in a nice blouse and pencil skirt.

Lucia stepped out of the doorway, calmly sipping the end of a cup of coffee. "Come inside."

"You look really good! You have this glow I've never seen before. Did you start doing yoga or something while the lab was closed?"

"No new exercise regimens. I've actually been working here all week, still."

"Oh. Well, you look amazing."

Lucia smiled, "thanks. While I've been in the lab paperwork and other stuff has been stacking up... it seems this place is still running, even without Dr. Schaller."

"Which is why I'm here again?"

"That's right. You can start by authorizing my last paycheque."

Faith set her purse down at the front desk and took her seat behind the computer. "Ohhh. Now I know the real reason you need me back!"

Lucia chuckled. She began to put on her labcoat. "Maybe. Now listen... I need to explain some things around here which have changed. Things are a little different now."

Faith was all ears.

"As you've always known, we're doing bio chemical experiments in the lab. But what those experiments are, has been classified information. Again I stress that to anyone outside this facility what I'm about to tell you is still secret.

"Ever since this lab was opened thirty years ago Dr. Schaller has been involved in something called 'Project CBL'. CBL stands for 'Cloned Biological Lifeform'. That's a very vague description, but what his project has entailed is to grow and study the cloned body of a humanoid being, because the military wants to isolate some of its unique genes to make stronger soldiers. So since the nineteen-nineties, the doctor has had such a being growing inside the lab, and I'm his most recent assistant in studying it.

"Now a week ago, when there was the incident here, we had the doctor disappearing, as well as something being stolen from the lab. That thing wasn't stolen after all, in fact it returned itself to the lab last Monday. You see, since Friday, CBL has been awake and conscious. It's alive, and it's freely walking and talking like any member of society."

"Oh my god! That sounds scary!"

Lucia shrugged, and she looked down into her cup, "oh, no... she's not that bad at all, once you get over the shock. So she's going to be coming and going at nine-to-five like you and I, so the experiments can continue."

Faith nodded. "Okay. Wow, that's so strange!"

"Yeah. It's been a strange week." Lucia glanced at the clock. "Looks like she's running behind schedule this morning. Now if you don't mind... my cup's almost empty." She turned and left for the nearby lunch room.

As she poured her next cup of coffee she heard the telltale sound of the front door opening and being shut, followed by a high pitched gasp from her newly returned receptionist.

"Sibyl! How did you know where I work?"

"Oh... Faith!"

Lucia strode back into the reception area. Faith was getting up from her seat, and she was quick to jump into the arms of the blonde test subject. With a look of absolute adoration on her face she planted a barrage of loud kisses on Sibyl's cheek while practically hopping in place with excitement.

"Hey sweetie," Sibyl said. She looked to Lucia, having the expression of a deer caught in headlights - she hadn't foreseen Faith's return to her desk.

"So... you two know each other?"

"Yes! Sibyl is my new... my newest friend."

Lucia had to admit, they looked fantastic together. She was already having feelings of inadequacy as she looked upon the ageless goddess and the gorgeous little model, several years her junior. "Jesus, I... Sibyl. You went out and found Faith?"

"Yes, Lucia, I did. Are you... are you mad?"

"I-I don't know." She stammered. She dropped her coffee cup down on the front desk and as if in deep thought held her head, while her other hand sat crossly on her hip. "But how could you have even known about her, if all you knew before you awoke was within the lab? Behind the steel door."

"Wait, guys. I'm a little confused!"

"Faith... Sibyl is project CBL."

It took a moment for that to set in, but then the girl's mouth dropped open, and she looked at Sibyl in amazement. "You... you're... an experiment? A clone? You aren't from Kansas at all!"

"No, I'm not. That was just a story I made up, because I didn't think you'd be ready for the truth."

Faith was wordless as she continued to stare, her trance only broken when a frustrated Lucia succumbed to her emotions by fleeing into the lab, away from the sight of them. She and Sibyl followed her there, where they found her curled up on the futon and in tears.

"Lucia, no! Please, don't cry..."

"Get away from me!"

"Lucia..."

She sat up. "Cheater! You've been with her all this time, behind my back!"

Faith stood on the sidelines, nervously clasping her hands together beneath her chin.

"Yes... yes, that's true." Sibyl sat beside Lucia and held her thigh, hoping to console her with a gentle touch. "I didn't try to hide it, but it's true."

"How could you?!"

"I'm sorry, it just... It seemed natural at the time. It still does. I really like Faith, in fact... I like her as much as I like you." Sibyl wiped a tear off Lucia's cheek. "You need to remember, I'm not a normal person, not by any means."

"So what, you think the conventions of human relationships don't apply to you?"

"Uhm... correct. I've chosen both of you."

Lucia's face turned sour. "That's really shitty of you."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Does that mean you don't want us to be together anymore?"

There was a moment of tense silence. "No... no, of course not."

"Good. Then we've made a big step. We've crossed a significant bridge. Now Faith knows what I really am, and you've come to better understand the nature of a being like me."

"Well your big step makes me feel like shit. What do you think of all this, Faith? Hmm? You've just been standing there looking pale. Aren't you mad that Sibyl's been seeing me here in the lab all week? Because let me tell you, what we've been doing barely qualifies as science."

"I'm... no, I'm not mad. Sibyl is... she's not a woman, or a man. I don't even think she's a human."

"She isn't."

"So the rules don't apply to her. Maybe she's an angel, or... or, I don't know. But we're lucky that she's chosen us."

Sibyl smiled warmly at her beloved Faith and reached out for her. The sweet girl hopped into her lap and was quick to melt into her arms. "That I have. I need you to understand, that though I've only been here for a week, you and Faith are my world. You two mean everything to me, and I... I love you."

It was a tough pill to swallow, but at such a sincere statement Lucia's heart melted. She shifted closer to Sibyl and wrapped herself around her upper arm, then laid her head against her shoulder. "Dammit Sibyl... Okay. I'll learn to accept this. I have to, because I love you as well."

Sibyl placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. "Good. I'm so glad this worked out. Now... since we've all reached an understanding, why don't we take the day off? I can make you some brunch at Dr. Schaller's house."

Chapter 19

Jeff awoke early after a fitful sleep, only moments after Faith had left for her first day back at the lab. He had a burdened mind - he couldn't stop thinking about her and Sibyl. If they really were playing around behind his back his girlfriend now had an even wider window of opportunity than before, since she'd be away from home on a week-daily basis. As he brewed his first cup of coffee and put together a sandwich a plan took form in his mind.

He knew the password to her phone, so it was simple enough to check her location with the 'find my phone' app they had installed in her laptop. He hoped he would see her at work, hoped he wasn't being deceived.

A feeling of cold disappointment washed over him when he saw her location not within the little laboratory in an industrial plaza, but inside a residential area in the city outskirts. Clearly, Faith was being caught in a lie. She hadn't gone back to work, she'd simply moved on to seeing Sibyl full time, that cheating little brat!

To him, that was unacceptable. Never mind the fact that he'd been lying about his own activities for weeks - that was different. He was seeing anyone else. He chugged his coffee down but left his sandwich on its plate, having lost his appetite, and headed out the door.

***

The three ladies were stepping inside Dr. Schaller's house. It was a welcome breath of life for the place, which was far too large for only one occupant, and until Sibyl's appearance youth hadn't graced its numerous rooms for decades.

"So the doctor gave you everything before he went away?"

"That's right... all of this is mine now. He didn't have any children so as far as he was concerned, I was his daughter." They heard the distant tinkling of Brad's collar as he came to see who was at the door. "Even the dog."

"Ohh, I forgot all about Brad!" Faith dropped her purse and crouched down to meet the mutt, who was trotting down the stairs as fast his little legs could carry him. It cautiously sniffed at the two visiting females, then faithfully settled for a position at Sibyl's side. "Are you taking good care of him?"

Sibyl smirked, "of course. He deserves the very best."

Faith nodded. "He does."

Lucia was smiling softly at the adorable exchange. She was still feeling a little tender about having to share Sibyl, but it was hard to hold a grudge. "So what's for brunch, then?"

"Ah, well, we could do pancakes? Or perhaps an omelette."

"I'm not actually that hungry," Faith said.

"Me neither," Lucia agreed.

For a moment Sibyl glanced at the two girls, who in turn were both looking at her with what she detected to be a hunger of an entirely different sort. They didn't mean to show it, but they were easily read. "Okay. Well, I'm just going to go upstairs to freshen up. Make yourselves comfortable in the meantime, okay?"

When Sibyl came back downstairs the two girls were sitting on her couch, boredly leafing through some magazines. At the sight of her Faith dropped hers, while Lucia huffed and tossed hers onto the coffee table. "I should have known."

"You don't like what you see?" As she stood at the foot of the stairs she struck a pose, showing off her blatantly seductive mode of dress. She wore a pink bra, which was woefully undersized for her high, round breasts. With her every movement they quivered and threatened a turbulent release, yet it was her lower gifts which held their gaze. To her mid thigh they hung flaccid, defiant of her laughable excuse for a miniskirt which circled her hips via a mere frill of pink pleated material.

The girls were silent, unsure how to proceed in each others presence. Nervously, they watched as Sibyl approached slowly. With each step every over-proportioned feature of her body jostled and swung against her slender figure until she stood before them, her hands on her hips. They looked up at her in open mouthed awe, breathing with heavy desire.

Lucia was the first to give in as with a high sigh of regret she dove into Sibyl's crotch. She clutched the revealed cheeks of her behind, holding her face tight against her as she began to make out with the base of her shaft. Faith was in a state of disbelief as she watched, only spurred into motion once she beheld that potent tool beginning to lengthen and drop lower. As she wrapped her hands around smooth elegant legs she locked her plump pink lips around the head and revelled in the feeling of it swelling and growing hot within her mouth.

"Oh-ho-ho, yes... Pleasure me, enjoy me... there is nothing on Earth more beautiful than us, right now."

They exhaled breathy notes of agreement, already lost in their lust for her. Faith was having to change her posture as Sibyl grew stiff, backing up and getting off the couch to stand on her knees. Sibyl turned to suit her new position on the ground, while Lucia remained where she was, her tongue stroking the border between shaft and heavily filled sac. It was only when she felt true hardness against her lips that she left that place, slowly tracing her way along the length they had as a team coaxed into being.

Faith whimpered softly, backing off of Sibyl as she found herself having bit off more than she could chew. The moment she had done so Lucia arrived at the tip, and with sensual turns of her head she finished their job of bringing the goddess' flag to full mast.