Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one they reached up to her, but she stepped back out of their reach. By the looks on their faces one would think something had just been stolen from them!

"Undress."

The two girls hesitated, but they would not disobey their goddess. Without ever looking at each other they began to disrobe.

***

On the driveway of the suburban home Jeff saw his girlfriend's little hatchback, as well as Sibyl's Challenger and a third vehicle. He crept around the property until he reached the gap between the house and the neighbouring building, where he found a window unhindered by curtains or blinds. The sun wasn't shining directly down that corridor, so he could see into the living room within.

There he saw the naked figure of a tanned woman, who was standing and working something with her arm at around waist level - it looked like she was shaking a can of shaving cream. She was fit and slim and had a plump set of cheeks attached to her broad hips - definitely a sexy sight. A pair of pale arms wrapped around her, and he saw a flash of blonde hair - Sibyl. She, with her back turned to him, was making out with Sibyl.

In strode his Faith, looking delightful in her own svelte youthful nudity. His blood began to boil. Without relinquishing Sibyl's lips the tanned woman let go of whatever her hand was whipping up and down and stepped to the side, permitting space for Faith as she dropped to her knees before them.

The pumping movements of her arms were unmistakable, as was the bob of her head, though her face was just out of view. From the scale of her motions she must have been working with something extremely big - a giant strapon? Jeff had evidently happened up some sort of kinky lesbian threesome!

His sweat was cold against his brow. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was equal parts infuriating and fascinating. He'd never thought Faith could be so kinky, or for that matter so gay! His boxers were already beginning to tent.

Sibyl was moving away from the young ladies and heading for the couch. In her pink lingerie she looked and moved like a wet dream, though that strapon was indeed as enormous as his girlfriend's motions had indicated. It swung in broad swoops with each step and its flesh tone was perfectly matched to her creamy pale skin. There wasn't a strap to be seen. The sac below it was so lifelike, despite its unlikely scale. It slowly began to dawn on him that he was staring at an actual cock, and upon realization he was completely flabbergasted. A sound of primitive confusion escaped his throat as he gazed upon the true nature of Sibyl.

***

The glint of precum was on Faith's lips. It was Lucia's turn to taste that heavenly nectar, so once their goddess had lain herself down on the long couch she made the next move by kneeling between her lovely thighs. She was quick to tuck the end of that cock into her mouth, while slowly she traced a hand up and down.

With the aphrodisiac euphoriant of Sibyl's taste taking effect Faith had forgotten her modesty. She didn't hesitate to crouch over Sibyl's belly, where she was quick to join Lucia in stroking her length.

Sibyl moaned with joy - two was definitely better than one! Their motions had her huge tool roiling with pent up power and pleasureful sensation. As Faith leaned forward to place a series of kisses along her numerous stiff inches she saw the airtight pucker of her bottom, followed by her beautiful little flower, which was glistening with wet want. The sight made her heart race faster, provoking a hard throb of precum which had Lucia purring with delight. She took Faith's hips and lifted her closer, up and over those two bra-crammed swells of her breasts, bringing that irresistible crease to her lips.

"Oooh Sibyl! Mmmmh..." Faith's motions slowed to a stop and her hands dropped to the couch as she received that onslaught of licks and kisses. Her back arched, catlike, and she crushed herself tighter against Sibyl's mouth. The blonde chuckled with excitement and delight as she wrapped her arms around her thighs, preventing any escape as she turned the intensity of her licks and slurps up another notch. "Oh god that feels nice!"

As she beheld Faith's pretty face pursing with bliss Lucia felt a pang of jealousy. She pulled her lips away from the pink head and began to stroke Sibyl's copiously running pre all along her shaft, preparing it for something she assumed Faith was yet to experience. Then perhaps she would be the jealous one. Despite her distraction the girl watched as she rose up off the couch to bring the end of that towering cock to a place only recently introduced to its scale.

Faith gasped when she saw that huge tool begin to enter her, and likewise Sibyl groaned into her with victorious pleasure. "Lucy! I can't believe you can do that!"

"It's taken some work, but we made it happen," she said with strained tones. She made motions with her hips, easing herself into her first descent.

As Sibyl continued to adeptly lick Faith moaned an elevating tone of building pleasure. She was amazed as she beheld the breathtaking sight of Lucia taking their goddess from above. "Mmh...! Does, does it feel good?"

"Hurts at first, nhh...! But, after that nothing compares."

Sibyl didn't care to hear any more conversation, so while pushing up into Lucia's slow plunges she began to mount a full assault on Faith with chaotic and deeply penetrating licks. Her worshippers were rendered speechless, though they were anything but silent as they opened up with a chorus of squeals and ecstatic moans. After a few moments Faith's body began to twist, and her feet raised off the couch cushions towards her bottom as she released. Sibyl exhaled with delight, feeling as if she'd gone to heaven as the girl's delicious little cleft seized juicily against her lips.

As soon as her climax had run its course Sibyl lifted her away and set her aside. Faith dropped to her knees to kneel by the couch, taking a moment to recover. She watched in open mouthed awe as Sibyl lunged forward, dumping Lucia onto her back only to immediately begin to buck her hips into her, easily doubling the rate of their thrusts.

"Ohh, fuck!"

Their movements verged on violent. Faith was scared. With a hand daintily held over her lips she witnessed Sibyl repeatedly feeding her huge shaft into Lucia's body, brutally driving her towards orgasm

As soon as the goddess felt the tightening sensation of her release she slid her hands behind her knees and lifted her lower body up. She got to her feet, and in a standing position she drove two thirds of that seething tool into her with full body movements. Lucia wailed out with animal ecstasy. She limply hung with only her head and shoulders still touching the couch beneath her, and her modest breasts rolled with each impact. "Yes, Sibyl oh god I love it! Oh god!"

"About to... about to blow," Sibyl muttered. She glanced to Faith, who caught her cue and readied herself. The goddess' head tilted back and she moaned a long, low note of joy. She pulled Lucia off her cock and let her fall back to the couch as it began to seize, and while she till madly bucked her hips the cum erupted out of her, painting fat dripping streaks along the wall and the upholstery.

With a squeal of delight Faith descended upon it. For her Sibyl became still, and the young lady moaningly received those torrents with great gulps as yet more burst out from her cheeks. She sputtered and pulled her lips away, and more thick pearly seed slopped out of her mouth. With loose rubbery motions Lucia sat up and came in to take over, wringing her hand up and down Sibyl's shaft as she gulped down their prize.

Sibyl fell to her knees. She guided Faith back to the tip of her lengthy shaft, and kneeling side by side her worshippers continued to receive her copious sacred seed.

***

Jeff snapped to reality. His mind seemed to have turned off, putting him in a trance as he beheld the awesome spectacle of Sibyl's climax. There was creamy spunk dripping down the couch and the wall behind them, and his girlfriend and her coworker were covered from lips to chest in the thick pearly stuff. As the continuing bursts splashed off their mouths he was sure there was even more gathering hot in their stomachs.

He watched Faith rise up to kneel on the couch beside Sibyl, wanting to share a cum-laden kiss with her. He saw Lucia was gladly taking over as she did so, openly adoring that dripping hardness at a slower rate as its concluding salvos slid down her throat. The blonde spoke some unheard words and Jeff's girlfriend giggled and wrapped her arms around her neck. Together they laughed and traded little kisses.

Sibyl was loved and worshipped by those two gorgeous girls, one of whom he had once considered his. He could see now that he'd been made obsolete; he just couldn't measure up to that fantastic woman. Feeling hopeless and impotent, he turned to head home.

"Hey little buddy."

"Whoa! Who-who are you?!"

"I see I'm not the only one who enjoys a good show. Do you like what you see?"

Startled and embarrassed, Jeff glanced down at his pants, which were still tented by his furious erection, then back to the stranger who had apparently shared that spectacle with him. She was a beautiful dark brunette with light skin and a killer figure, her body sleek and slim yet very well blessed. It seemed to be a recent trend for him to be encountering such extraordinarily attractive yet formidable women, for as with Sibyl he was deeply intimidated by her. At least, by the shape of her tightly fitted jeans, she didn't have a huge cock as well!

"N-no. That's my girlfriend in there, with... with-"

"Oh, buddy. It doesn't look like she's your girlfriend anymore."

At that he was completely tongue-tied. After standing there for a moment, his mouth moving slowly as he searched for words, he dashed away from the Schaller house. The stranger goddess watched him go, chuckling to herself. He never looked back.

Chapter 20

Sibyl's girls were sprawled out on the living room carpet, still in the nude as they tucked into a delivery pizza.

"Seriously though Faith, could you authorize our last paycheques? I've got bills due."

"Oh, sorry. Of course. As soon as we go back to work tomorrow I can take care of it."

"I think you can do it here actually. You just have to log in to your computer remotely."

"Oh, really? How?"

"Pass me your phone."

Having them over that morning couldn't have turned out better. As Sibyl sat back on the cum-stained couch she looked upon them, feeling fully contented with what she'd done with her life. She chuckled softly as she imagined the kind of sexual debauchery that would unfold, day after day, within the walls of her lab. And all that on the military's dollar.

Lucia pushed the phone across the floor, back to Faith. "Okay, now just log in and you'll be able to control your work computer."

"Oh, wow! That's so cool."

Sibyl got up to grab another slice, then sat herself beside Faith, whose waist she wrapped an arm around.

"Is it working," Lucia asked.

"Uh... sort of... but there's something wrong here. 'Transaction denied - insufficient funds'."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

A dark feeling came over Sibyl. She had suspected that would eventually happen, but figured the military's accountants would overlook their situation and let them coast for a year or so. Apparently that wasn't the case, and the perfect scenario she was moments before so glad to have created was beginning to unravel.

"It looks like there's no more money for us. No funding," Faith said softly. She put her phone down and glanced at her companions.

"What? Why?"

"Well, permit me to guess, since I'm the new girl in the lab," Sibyl said, "but they might have caught wind of Dr. Schaller's suicide."

The girls looked to Sibyl, their faces going bleak.

"So what does that mean for us," Faith said.

"It means we're going to have to look for new jobs. But for Sibyl... for you, I..."

Sibyl sighed. "It means I'm in trouble."

Faith gasped. "Sibyl! How?"

"Shh, sweetie. The doctor was contracted to grow and study the cloned body of a strange lifeform. That lifeform is me. I was essentially loaned to him, so now since he's gone they're going to be sending someone around to... to collect what's theirs."

"Holy shit," Lucia began, "they can't do that! You're a living being, not a piece of property! It's dehumanizing!"

"Yes, but as far as they know I'm still just an empty body, floating in a tank. As soon as they find out that tank is empty they'll be searching for me."

"Maybe we can explain to them that you're a real person now, and they'll leave you alone," Faith suggested.

"In an ideal world maybe, but not this one. The military is not a caring entity, especially when it comes to clandestine sectors like the one that created me. They really don't have to answer to anyone, and moral dilemmas like myself are always handled on their terms. The rights of individuals don't concern them."

"Oh god," Faith whimpered. "That's horrible. I don't want them to take you!"

"So what are you going to do?"

Sibyl sighed. She could barely believe what she was about to say. It was a hard truth she was yet to accept - there was so much she hoped she could accomplish before it came to this. "I'm going to pack my things and drive, drive as far from the lab as I can go." She got to her feet. "I'd better get dressed."

"I'm coming with you," Lucia said.

"I'm sorry, you what? Don't be silly."

"My job is my life, Sibyl. You. You're my life. So yeah, I'll be right with you."

"I... Lucy, please-"

"I'm coming too!"

"Faith! Sweetie, you can't!"

"No, I've already decided." The girl stepped close and embraced her by the hips, and by that honest and endearing smile on her face Sibyl saw that she wouldn't be able to convince her otherwise. "If you didn't want us to follow you you shouldn't have made us love you."

"She's right," Lucia said. She stepped in as well, holding Sibyl tenderly from behind and inadvertently completing as perfect an image of their love triangle as there could ever be. "Looks like the three of us are going on a road trip."

"Alright," Sibyl said. She didn't mean to string them along, but the bond they had formed with her was undeniable. "I think we're gonna go somewhere hot, so dress light. We're heading south."