Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

Eventually her hardness began to fade and there was none left to drink, so Lucia let go. She backed away, unsure where to go next in what was only their second threesome.

Sibyl smoothly slid herself up against Faith, and the girl turned to her and offered a gentle, weary kiss. As their lips locked Sibyl traced her fingertips up Faith's pale torso, gathering a thick dollop of cum, which she then held out as an offering to Lucia.

Lucia accepted those fingers into her mouth, letting them prod into the inside of her cheek as her tongue lapped up what was there. As always, the taste was heavenly. Sibyl withdrew them and made no further offers, instead sliding down Faith's body and bringing herself level with her breast while she set her gaze on Lucia. She traced her tongue over the closer breast, licking up her own seed, never breaking that heated eye contact.

She had never been one to let Sibyl's cum go to waste, and under that scrutinizing gaze it was clear what her goddess was suggesting she do. Without betraying any sign of inhibition Lucia laid herself against Faith's other side and began to clean her young body of it with long stokes of her tongue. "Mmm..."

"Ooh, that tickles. I like that..." Faith squirmed slightly, enjoying all the attention as they lapped up the cream. She giggled as a rough lash of Lucia's tongue set her breast into brief motion.

Things were going as Sibyl had hoped, with that nighttime pitstop having lead to an extensive session of three-way pleasure. She wondered how many more nights they would have before they arrived at their unknown destination...

Chapter 24

Sibyl awoke during one of the small hours of the morning. Her loves were at each of her sides, deep into their well deserved sleeps. She felt restless and on edge, and was unlikely to sleep again before sunrise.

She carefully crawled over Lucia and stood by the bedside. Thirsty... I don't trust the tap water, though. She slipped back into her tube-top and wrapped a towel around her hips, then went outside.

There were vending machines and an ice box in a room at the end of their row of motel rooms. As she walked there beneath the orange sodium light it was deathly still. She pushed a couple dollar coins into the machine and chose a bottle of water.

"Finally, I've got you alone. I know how you don't like any interventions when you're with worshippers, which lately you seem to be constantly."

Sibyl spun. The darkened silhouette of a woman stood in the doorway. How could anyone have moved so silently? It was her only route of escape, so she made a mad dash, seeking to knock her out of the way so she could sprint back to her room.

"Oof!"

The stranger was every bit as strong as Sibyl, and the wooden frame of the doorway cracked as she grabbed it and absorbed Sibyl's impact, sending her careening backwards into the vending machine.

"Whoa, easy there! It's just me, Jenn!"

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?"

"Fuck Diana, that really hurt. What's gotten into you?"

"What did you just call me?"

"I called you Diana. What's so crazy about that?"

"Who are you?!"

"I just told you, it's Jenn. Who... who are you, then? Or have you just lost your mind?" Jenn flicked on a light switch, causing them both to recoil at the sudden burst of fluorescent light.

Sibyl began to adjust her towel, suddenly mindful of her state of dress. As her eyes adjusted she saw Jenn was a young woman, though she was outstandingly attractive, even in comparison to her Faith and Lucia. The pale brunette had a slim body that swelled with very generous high breasts and fantastic hourglass curves. She'd dressed simply in jean shorts and a belly baring white tank top, with long hot pink socks reaching up to her knees, and her dark brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Only when she looked in the mirror could Sibyl ever behold that utmost level of beauty.

"You aren't human, are you?"

"Uhh, no Diana, thanks to you."

"Why do you keep calling me that? This is insane. Let me out of here." Sibyl began to pace about, feeling boxed in. She eventually stopped and looked again at Jenn. If she isn't human she must be same species as myself... or at least the body which I'm inhabiting.

"I think you're the only one here who is insane. How do you not recognize me?"

"Because I've never seen you before. However I think I'm beginning to understand what's going on here... But first I want to know why you're following me."

"I was told to join you on your assignment. Only your phone is dead and I can never seem to get you alone. Don't you think you should be on task instead of claiming new worshippers?"

"And what is our assignment, then?"

"God. To recover the cloned body of a..." Jenn stopped, then gasped. For a moment they just stared at each other, and eventually Sibyl nodded to her. They both understood.

"You... You're the clone. You aren't Diana. They cloned her!"

"That's right. So what now, are you going to try to take me away? Because you'll have a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding."

"Shit, no. I don't know. You aren't supposed to be conscious. This changes everything." She still stood in the doorway, but let go of its shattered frame and held her head pensively. She snapped her fingers, "I know what happened here... it was Angela and Melissa, those tricky little bitches. They never told me the clone was of Diana, nor did they ever assign her to this task. They chose to send me alone, as a practical joke!"

"I don't... I don't follow you."

"Diana sired me. So naturally we're very close, and it'd be a bit of a shock, a very amusing one, to be sent to collect a clone of her."

"What do you mean by 'sired'?"

"Wow, you're really new aren't you? I mean that I was a human, and after I spent an intimate year with Diana I became a goddess, like her. And you."

Sibyl nodded slowly, though the scientist within her was overjoyed. That which Lucia's test findings implied was true -- the seed of a creature like herself could eventually convert humans to another species, a species Jenn was referring to as 'goddesses'.

"Okay. So you've come to collect me. You certainly aren't as intimidating an agent as I thought the military would send." Though she is astoundingly good looking.

"The military? No-no-no, you've got the wrong idea. The military sold Project CBL twenty years ago when robotic technology showed more promise."

"Really...? I had no idea."

Jenn's nose wrinkled as she stared analytically at her. She was sharp, and Sibyl's behaviour was unintentionally pregnant with hints. "Yes, Dr. Schaller. That's what happened."

Sibyl flinched, then regained her composure. "I'm not Dr. Schaller. He's dead."

"Oh please, did you honestly think I wouldn't realize?"

She was silent and visibly ashamed.

"You wanted us to assume you just came out of that tank with a fully formed intellect? And on the same night Schaller committed suicide? No Stuart, I know what kind of technology you have in your lab and I know what's really happened here. You inserted your mind into Diana's cloned body."

"Please... Don't call me that. Call me Sibyl."

"Sibyl? As in, Project C-B-L Sibyl?" Jenn nodded. "That's neat. Sure, I'll call you that."

"Thank you." Sheepishly, Sibyl began to pace about slowly. "So... Um, who's been funding us for the last two decades, if not the military?"

"Astro-X bought project CBL."

"Really?! That's... Why would they do that?"

"We have our reasons. Reasons human minds aren't ready to know. So would I consider your mind human, or goddess?"

"It's up to you."

Astro-X had recently become a very big deal. During the mid twenty-teens the commercial space program seemingly blew up overnight, making astounding leaps of progress with their quantum drive equipped space craft. Since then the metals industry, which had been seeing rising costs as Earth's stores dwindled, had been turned on its head. Minerals mined from asteroids by Astro-X flooded the market, and they became huge.

"Alright. Look, I'm sick of standing in here by these damned vending machines. Can we talk in my motel room instead? I promise that I won't harm or trap you in any way. That would be unethical, seeing as there's a mind in your body now."

Sibyl had begun to trust her, and was far too intrigued to not let the conversation continue. Furthermore the situation didn't seem to be as dire as she'd originally thought, if those behind it were using it as a means to a practical joke. "Alright."

As they walked in silence she couldn't help but eye the seductive sway of Jenn's hips. She was absolutely irresistible, possessing to her eyes an attraction unlike that of any human woman or girl.

She opened up her room, which was three doors down from where Sibyl was supposed to be lying asleep with her loves. "Come in," she whispered. As they entered she flicked on a lamp and sat upon the creaky bed. "So where were we?"

"You were about to explain to me why my project belongs to Astro-X now. I thought they were all about space mining and exploration, not military technology?"

"Ah, right. Well as you probably already know, drone technology took up the role Project CBL's outcome was meant to, years ago. The project was on the verge of cancellation. However, and this is where things get a bit strange, Astro-X has vested a lot of interest in our little sub-species.

"We've been around for a very, very long time, though in small numbers. With our potentially infinite lifespans and superior intellects, some of us have become very wealthy. And some of us want to use that wealth to benefit the race of goddesses. So we bought Astro-X, a good decade or two ago."

"You're telling me there's more of us out there, and we own the world's leading commercial space programme. That's... that's unbelievable. I'd been so sure my new body was just an isolated anomaly."

"Believe it. We own Astro-X, and we are responsible for its massive success. The whole point of taking over Project CBL was to benefit from whatever you and your assistant had learned about us. So, have you learned much?"

"Honestly, it feels like we've learned more in this past week than I did during the last thirty years of study and experimentation."

"I guess it pays to have firsthand experience."

There was an awkward pause, and the goddess and the clone silently examined each other. While Sibyl was simply admiring the perfection of Jenn, the first truly female goddess she had ever beheld, Jenn was struck by how identical she was to her Diana. The only difference she could see was the soul behind those emerald green eyes.

"So what are you going to do now? There's no point in running from us; we wouldn't ever try to harm you or your worshippers."

"I think I need to learn more about... 'goddesses'. To meet them."

"You're right about that. Maybe you should follow me back to Arizona. That way I'll have had a successful mission, and you can see the rest of us."

Sibyl nodded, feeling she could follow Jenn anywhere she wished.

After another silent moment Jenn reached out and began to toy with the edge of Sibyl's towel. "Well, it looks like there's not much more to say, for now."

Seeing where that hand was going, Sibyl hesitated. "You're right. I'd better get back to bed." She got up, and as she began to leave she felt a tug -- Jenn, with a devilish grin on her face, was pulling her towel off. Sibyl made frantic movements to cover herself up, cupping both of her hands over the long package between her legs. "Excuse me!"

"Oh, don't be so shy Sibyl! I know you don't actually want to leave yet. And it's nothing I haven't seen before... Nothing you wouldn't be proud to show off."

"I... I..."

Jenn was confident that she was right, and that confidence was not misplaced. Sibyl sighed and dropped her arms to her sides, and the towel fell to the ground, leaving her in just her black tube top.

"Yep, you really are her perfect double." Jenn got off the bed and dropped to her knees before Sibyl, eliciting a lively bounce from her unsupported breasts in that tank top. Already well under her spell, that was all the visual stimulation Sibyl needed for her low hanging endowment to begin to come to life.

Jenn smoothed her hands up and down the sides of Sibyl's legs and brought her cheek forward to lie against the top of her thigh. Her breath was hot against the surface of her shaft, which was thickening and reaching lower. "You smell just like her," she whispered, before turning her hands to cup Sibyl's rear. With that grip she kept her close as she buried her nose in the space between shaft and sac and inhaled deeply. "Mmmm..."

That cock was gaining rigidity, beginning to rise away from Sibyl's legs. The situation was cemented. Sibyl slid her hands up her stomach slowly, towards her tube top which she flipped off and tossed down. Jenn smiled up at her, pleased by the jiggle and sway that brought. She took an overflowing handful of Sibyl's sac and rolled it around by her chin while continuing to kiss and breathe upon the base of her tightening shaft. With the other hand she reached back past her ear and began to slowly stroke her increasing hardness.

It was only moments until Sibyl's arousal reached its zenith, burning with solid rigidity. She whimpered softly, feeling a growing agony of lust under the gorgeous immortal's gentle attentions. She stepped well back, bringing the end of her hungry cock within range of her mouth.

Jenn let go roughly, the trailing touch of her hand leaving her length bobbling from the release. "Oh, you want me to give head? Don't be so selfish." She got to her feet and smoothly peeled out of her tank top, revealing a pair of breasts that matched Sibyl's in size and perfection. What came next made Sibyl groan with outright want, for if the sight of Jenn's magnificent upper body wasn't provocative enough, the very moment after she began to shimmy out of her jean shorts, under which she wore nothing at all. In just those knee-high pink socks Jenn hopped onto the bed and spread her legs wide. "You're going to have to share if you get with a goddess. Go ahead."

Her pussy looked as tight and perfect as the rest of her, with her dark hair trimmed to just a short, thin strip. Though it seemed like an unlikely fit Sibyl sensed that Jenn's body was actually quite suitable for her huge, burdensome tool, which was tensening with hungry anticipation. She stepped forward, aiming slightly down toward her target, and began to push in. Unlike Lucia there was no undue resistance, though it did squeeze at her with a pleasant tightness. "Oh my god," Sibyl breathed.

Jenn chuckled, enjoying the inexperienced clone's reaction to her divinely adapted body. "That's right... keep going."

Sibyl shuddered and released a breath of amazement as she reached what had been the deepest she had ever gone. It was getting tighter and even nicer, but she still didn't feel the limit. Cringing at the heavenly mind numbing sensations she continued to slide in, until finally she hit the bottom of Jenn, and their hips met. "Hohoo! That's unbelievable!"

"The goddess you were cloned from sired me. That makes you and I a perfect fit."

"I... I can tell!"

Jenn chuckled again. She fixed a vixenly look upon Sibyl as an onslaught of pulsating, slowly vibrating sensations began to rock her every inch. As the blonde goddess gasped with painfully intensifying bliss she looked down at the brunette's toned belly, which was sensually undulating as her internal muscles milked away. The urge to thrust was irresistible, but Jenn's grip around her was unbudgeable, like a vice. Hot precum began to bubble out at the junction of their hips, evidencing the throbbing pulses and wild spurts that assault had brought.

"Ah...! That's... that's too good!"

Jenn's chuckles escalated to a near cackle. She loved to see her suffer in pleasure. "Oh Sibyl. You have no idea. Alright, now you can fuck me." She released those muscles and laid herself back. Sibyl cried out her torment and earnestly bucked into her.

She soon transitioned towards a brutal level of force. It was unbelievable what a true goddess could endure! It felt so good to let go of all restraint, all care for the well being of the other, and utilize the full power of her body.

"Oooh, yes! That's it! Fuck me!" Diana hadn't given Jenn that kind of enthusiasm for a long, long time. The inexperience of Sibyl made her lovemaking so sincere, ensuring that she would provide her with every ounce of effort she could muster. "You're doing so well... Don't you dare stop!"

"Uh, uh, I won't... can't... oh my god," Sibyl huffed. Her hands were strangling the narrowed cinch of Jenn's waist as she pulled her into her thrusts, driving her entire length home into her perfectly attuned love tunnel. The pleasure was incomparable.

Those same sensations around Sibyl's cock, ripples of undulating bliss, began again, though this time they were wilder and beated to a hard rhythm. Jenn was tense, and her eyes were clenched tight. She wailed out her pleasure, and her back arched off the bed - she was cumming. It wouldn't be long until Sibyl would have to do the same.

Her thrusts were becoming chaotic and disorganized. The sheer pleasure was removing Sibyl of full control of her body, and she was beginning to double over onto the goddess beneath her as she approached release. "I'm... I'm going to...!"

"I know," Jenn gasped. "Don't do it inside me. Put it... put it on my tits!"

Those breasts, so similar to Sibyl's own, looked like a wonderful cradle for her girth. She pulled herself loose and thrust herself between them, then wrapped those glorious globes around herself. Her throbbing head was poised directly before Jenn's mouth, and this time the climaxing brunette accepted it.

"Ahhh! Yes, oh yes!" Sibyl's cum surged out. Jenn wouldn't swallow, and her blasts were deflected out of her mouth to wash down in waves of creamy seed that inundated her deep cleavage, facilitating the unrestrained titfucking Sibyl was taking from her. Eventually the pleasure grew too great for even that, and Sibyl became still as her world shrank down towards complete gratification.

Jenn's torso was glazed with her release. She lifted her breasts, making a reservoir around Sibyl's cock, which collected the continuing bursts of cum as they rained down off of her lips. Sibyl slickly pulled herself out, leaving Jenn holding that creamy puddle against herself. Her hands, forearms, and upper body were covered - truly a sight to behold.

In the clarity that followed climax the strangeness of that situation began to dawn on Sibyl. Never in her lives had she had sex with a stranger, though there was no doubting that that particular stranger was harder to resist than most.

"Could you hand me that towel," Jenn said, still cupping that pool of cum against her chest.

Quietly, Sibyl did so. Jenn let go of her breasts, dumping the thick pearly cream down from between her jiggling beauties and onto her stomach and lap as she reached for it. "Thanks." She began to clean herself off.

Sibyl watched, mentally capturing the sensual image of her stroking the towel up her stomach and around the slick curves of her breasts. She was so casual, though it was only moments after what they'd done. "I... I think I should go back to my room, now."

"Sure, go ahead. We'll talk tomorrow."

Sibyl picked up her top and walked to the doorway. The stiffness had left her, though her cock was still heavy and wetly tapping the lowest regions of her thighs as it slowly dripped remnants of seed.

"Oh, and Sibyl?"

She turned back to Jenn, who was clutching her cum soaked towel to her chest.

"Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone who you were."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers