Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

A lamp flicked on and she beheld Diana sitting on her bed, tossing her top to the floor. That left her fully nude, and she was as well fully aroused. Sibyl gulped at the sight of the awesomely endowed blonde haired immortal, knowing she was about to be schooled in what it was to be one.

"Take the rest of yours off, too."

Sibyl nodded, then slipped her tube top up and off. She did the same with her skirt, for her huge insistent erection blocked her from sliding it down her legs. Diana smiled a lecherous grin as with a hooked finger she beckoned her to join her on the bed.

Sibyl sat down by her, her shoulders meekly scrunched in as she looked Diana up and down. So this is how it felt for my girls their first time with me. I'm so scared.... but so turned on. She's going to have her way with me tonight.

Diana surged forward, pinning her down onto the mattress. As their lips locked their identical figures mashed together in a sordid display of sloshing bosoms and combatively clashing shafts. Diana's tongue burrowed deep into her mouth, owning it with authoritative swipes. Her aggressiveness was daunting.

They were giggling with nervous excitement as they rolled onto their sides and parted lips. Diana sat up and grinningly pulled her hair-tie off, freeing her ponytail to spill its long blonde curls down her back. She broke their eye contact to turn her gaze down to their twin shafts, which were throbbing stiffly by each other. She aligned them, forcing Sibyl to sit up as well, and slipped her hair-tie over them, twice wrapping it so the bond would be tight. She giggled again softly, while Sibyl had gone silent.

In their bondage they had to sit spread legged, joined from sac to tip while their breasts just barely brushed together. Sibyl pulled her legs up, wrapping them more comfortably around Diana's hips, and was in turn cradled around her behind by Diana's. She was gazing down at their twin members, whose shared throbs had them swaying to an irregular rhythm as they towered upwards between their slender, buxom figures.

Diana's hands settled on the sides of their cocks, loosely sliding up and down the pair. "Shit, this is really hot." By the lustful moan she heard Sibyl produce she knew she agreed. Sibyl began to do the same to all the turgid length she'd left free, and their pale hands frequently brushed over each other. Their gentle strokes soon coaxed out their slow streams of transparent precum, which mingled together beneath their touch as their hips twitched at the pleasureful sensation.

They shared a look, and after smiling an identical smile burst into a duet of giggles.

"I know you like to suck your own dick. I do it sometimes, when it's convenient. Show me."

Sibyl gave a nod. She set her hands by her sides as she leaned forward and tilted her head down. The heat of her throbbing pink tip met her lips, and at a modest rhythm she began to pleasure herself.

Diana's eyes went wild and she hotly clamped her teeth around her bottom lip."Mmmh...! This just gets better and better!" Feeling emboldened by those words Sibyl picked up her pace, and her tongue could be seen playing across her sensitive head. Diana leaned in and began to do the same with her own, and in their close proximity their delicate noses brushed against each other.

After some moments of this, with the only sound to be heard their breaths and the sound of their wet licks and gulps, Diana wandered off course. Her lips brushed over Sibyl's as she found the mirror image of what she wielded, doubling the sensations her clone felt. After a few moments their lips wandered off that taut head, coming to focus on each other in a pre-drenched kiss that had the tips of their twin cocks bumping against their chins. Her stroking hands came to a focus on Sibyl's shaft, soon coaxing out a spurt of pre that had her clone whimpering with delight as it jetted over Diana's shoulder.

Demonstratively she backed out of the kiss and gave Sibyl a look before returning her tongue to the top side of her own shaft in a long, slow pass. Sibyl's gaze came to a focus upon the drooling slit of Diana's cock, and after a moment's apprehension she came in and passed the head between her lips. It filled her mouth with a shape, heat and flavour that she knew well, though this time it was twisted 180 degrees and returned no sensations to her.

Diana moaned. At the end of an upstroke she found Sibyl's lips, which she suckled upon gently as she continued to suck and drink down her pre, forgetting her apprehensions. She grabbed Sibyl's hands and wrapped them tight around her shaft, then guiding them up and down. When she let go Sibyl continued those motions with gusto, seeking to impress her with the enthusiasm with which she milked her into her mouth.

Diana leaned back and released a shuddering moan. As Sibyl continued her gaze turned upward to admire the twin undersides of Diana's quivering globular beauties. She was taken by surprise by the sudden motions of her hips, which coupled with a hand suddenly holding her head firmly in place had that long rod pistoning in and out of her mouth. With her own tightly attached to it her own cock was wetly slapping her lower jaw. She suddenly wasn't sure if she liked where things were going.

Her apprehensions were confirmed when during a deep tonsil punching stab Diana released a long shot of pre into her throat. She was whooping with glee as Sibyl sputtered and hacked, nearly choking upon what was bubbling down her chin. "Oh my fuck, that's good! We're going to be such great playmates!"

She let go of her head and Sibyl pulled back, red-faced and gasping for air. Before she could recover Diana lunged forward, pinning her to the bed as she seeked out a messy kiss. With swift hands she pulled the hair-tie off of their cocks, which snapped back to tap their respective chests.

By the tight seal of their lips Sibyl could only groan her muffled sounds of complaint as Diana began to shift lower. From the way she was holding the base of her cock she knew what she had in mind. As the distance between them grew wider their lips parted, and Sibyl squealed out in fear as she tried to clamp her legs shut. Diana was far faster, catching her by the ankle and prying her legs open. With a wave of her immense dick she tossed Sibyl's sac up, and her heated head came into place at her pucker a split-moment before those balls came tumbling back down onto it.

"Diana, don't!"

The door into Diana's room opened. "Hey Diana, I -Holy shit!"

Their heads snapped toward the doorway, where stood Jenn, her hands held before her mouth in shock. Sibyl breathed a silent sigh of relief as Diana pulled away from her to sit facing their intruder. The shock of what had almost happened to her was draining the pressure from her cock, and though it was still at full size it was beginning to lay down against her stomach. Jenn slammed the door shut behind herself.

"You two... Goddamn, I should have known you'd try something like this!"

Diana started to smile.

"This is hot!"

Sibyl sheepishly sat up, and as if she were Diana's mirror image faced her. Jenn dropped to her knees between them, immediately seizing their shafts in each hand and making long strokes. "So hot... A dream true!"

"Yeah Jenn. Twice the fun," Diana purred.

Sibyl was very thankful to be spared of Diana's uninvited intrusion. She pushed what could have happened to the back of her mind, instead choosing to focus on the beautiful brunette before her who was so skillfully working her with her left arm, restoring her to a state of intense arousal.

"Come closer together," Jenn said.

By shifting their bodies towards each other the blondes did so, and Jenn aimed their huge cocks to intersect to a point before her mouth. She moaned her deepest delight as she slowly made long, firm passes to their shafts in unison, then buried the tips to the best of her ability within her mouth. It was far more then she could fit, so she transitioned into switching from one to the other. Diana giggled, and Sibyl moaned.

"Oh, I'm in heaven," Jenn sighed. She got to her feet and flipped her top off, her divinely developed breasts crashing down into a wave of seismic tremors against her slender chest. The next to go were her jean shorts and her thong as well, which were both already visibly wettened by her excitement. As she stepped out of them Diana stood and came in to hold her from behind, lying her long shaft up along her spine and toward her mid-back. Much like she had earlier, when it was just she and her clone, she beckoned to Sibyl with a hooked finger.

Sibyl stood and followed Diana's example, snuggling up against Jenn's front, lying her immense arousal against her belly and up into her cleavage. Jenn's hands again wrapped around their twin shafts, and with one in front and one behind her she slowly stroked as she began to deeply kiss Sibyl.

Diana chuckled, reaching around Jenn to fondle her breasts as she slowly made out with the clone. She rubbed her shaft up and down her rear, feeling eager to make those movements in a more penetrative manner.

"God, I don't even know who is who," Jenn gasped. "But you'd both better fuck me, right now!"

At those words Diana moved back toward the bed. She came to a seated position upon it, and was guiding Jenn by her hips toward her, pulling her down toward her cock. Jenn held none of the qualms Sibyl did about anal play, and gave an excited giggle as soon as she felt heat against her hole. Diana whipped her rod against it, patting lubricating pre against the little opening.

From the look of hesitant wonder in the eyes of the blonde in front of her Jenn determined it was Sibyl, who lacked the confidence of experience that Diana had. She smiled darkly as she crept backwards onto the bed, onto Diana's cock, which with a little push popped past the tight ridge of her sphincter. She cooed a mixture of discomfort and enjoyment as she slowly descended.

Sibyl stared in awe. How she was able to hide Diana's huge cock away like that she didn't yet know, but within a few moments Jenn came to a rest in her love's lap. She was breathing heavily and giving Sibyl a heated 'come hither' look as she spread her legs, revealing a more conventional place for her to put that second throbbing tool.

Sibyl took aim and stepped forward, slowly sinking inch after lengthy inch into Jenn's tight confines. Diana patiently waited, though she was shivering with anticipation for what was to come. She could feel the added presence of her clone, with only thin yet resilient flesh to divide them. As soon as Sibyl neared the deepest Jenn groaned in a heated animal fashion - there was well over two feet of throbbing goddess tightly packed within her! "Oh my god... Big girls! I'm so full, mmm!"

Sibyl doubled over as an onslaught of vibrational squeezes rocked her. She twitched involuntarily, moaning lowly as her cock beat towards a stone-like tension and surrendered spurts of pre.

"She's doing that thing with her pussy, isn't she? She's so fucking good at that. She could finish you like that, if she wanted to."

Jenn chuckled as she watched Sibyl suffer in pleasure, loving the sight of her near-ecstasy. She stopped when Diana began to lift her up, sliding much of herself and some of Sibyl out of her, only to thrust her hips upward and refill her behind. "Oh, fuuuck!"

Sibyl pulled back, away from the sweet sensation of Jenn's depths. As Diana began to pick up her pace she did the same, and slowly they pumped into her.

"Oh yeah, oh god, you two... I love it!"

Their rate was soon to quicken. Sibyl got onto the bed, sandwiching Jenn between their bodies. She helped Diana to hold her, and their cocks surged in and out of her, one after the other.

"Faster, faster!"

They did so, and whatever rhythm they had been working towards degraded into a chaos of huge, hard thrusts. Jenn cried and yelped out loud as an anal orgasm piggybacked by a vaginal one wracked her. "Yes! Yes, oh god...!"

They buried themselves to their deepest and revelled in the turbocharged beats of her climax. It made the cum boil in their balls, anticipating release. "Oh, two perfect cocks," she moaned. "It's a dream come true!"

After a few moments spent smearing their hips against the orgasming goddess Diana nodded to Sibyl, and they resumed their motions, at first starting gradually but within moments resuming their deep thrusts. This time they contained their excitement and managed to retain a steady rhythm. Though their movements were long and slow they timed their alternations carefully, ensuring that there would at all times be fourteen inches of hard dick both entering and exiting her. Jenn cried out in revelatory pleasure.

As a group they rolled onto their sides, and in that position the duo continued to squeeze Jenn between their bodies as they drilled both her holes. "Oh yes, god I'm going to cum again!" They were likewise approaching their own climaxes as they determinedly ravaged her, and had grown so hungry for release that they didn't stop when again, amidst her unrestrained moans and cries, they felt her beats of climax around their seething members.

"Nghh, god damn," Diana groaned. She was clenching the muscles at the base of her cock to hold back her release, not wanting to lose it before her clone.

Seeing the strain in Diana's face, Sibyl decided it wouldn't be too soon to let herself go. Her thrusts became wild as she pushed towards the end, which she heralded with a blissful cry as her first shot of hot seed splashed out against Diana's sac.

"Fffuck," Diana groaned. She could finally let go, and not a moment too soon when the constriction of Jenn's tighter opening was wringing her so well! She did so, and in an instant her seed rushed out.

"Keep fucking me! Oh, I'm still cumming!"

So completely subdued in their orgasms, they could do no such thing, and their movements died down as their bodies clenched. The foreplay the two blonde duplicates had shared had built so much sensual momentum in them that they were completely emptying themselves into her with muscle seizing ecstasy. The ball had finally entered Jenn's court, so she rose up and dropped down, receiving their spurting throttling cocks simultaneously. To hear the familiar sound of Diana's cries as a tumultuous pair as she did so was strange, yet exhilarating.

Eventually she slowed, and came to a rest. She smiled softly as she looked at Sibyl, whose chest was heaving as she sat, slicked with sweat. From behind she felt Diana press her equally sweat slicked breasts against her as she wrapped her arms around her and rested her head against her shoulder blades.

"That... that was crazy," Jenn whispered.

Sibyl nodded. Her mind bending lust had been satisfied, and she was beginning to feel the need to flee from the gaze of her two fellow goddesses, whom she felt must have been amusedly judging her after what they'd shared.

"I guess two beats one," Diana said. "But then we all already knew that, the moment we saw this clone of mine running around." With an upward push at Jenn's behind she indicated that it was time for the three to disengage, and Jenn rose, causing the two softening cocks of her identical bedmates to wetly slide out.

"This was very interesting," Sibyl said. She'd gotten to her feet the moment she left Jenn's body and was scrounging for her clothes, "but I think it's time I go back to uh, my worshippers."

"Uh-huh," Jenn said. She curled up with Diana, suddenly caring little for Sibyl once her impulsive desires had been satisfied. "You know the way back, right?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

Chapter 28

"How are you doing, sweetie?"

Faith snuggled up against Sibyl as she laid herself down on the huge bed. Sibyl had stopped at a bathroom to clean and redress herself, leaving no trace of what she'd just been through. Lucia was still elsewhere, likely having the time of her life as she discussed research with Alene in that lab full of gleaming equipment. "I'm okay," she said, though her eyes looked tired.

Sibyl nodded. "Alright. I don't think we're going to stay here for much longer. I think... I think we'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

Faith crushed in closer. "Oh please, could we?"

Sibyl blinked for a moment, having not realized Faith was so displeased with their surroundings. "Ah, yeah. I think I need to get out of here. I'm not liking it as much I thought I would."

"Oh, thank you Sibyl! I hate this place! The goddesses have been looking at me like a piece of meat, it's so creepy! And I haven't seen a single window since we came in here. I'm scared."

"Oh, Faith, baby." She held her tight. "I... I think I am also. And I know what you mean. They seem to think I'm their plaything, and it's really upsetting me. I wasn't prepared for what it's like here. The way they are."

"Let's go home."

"Right now, there isn't anything I'd like to do more. Except... except to sleep."

***

Though they'd meant to quietly make their escape at the crack of dawn, Faith and Sibyl were awoken hours earlier than that, during the most unwelcome hours of the morning. Lucia stumbled into their room, and from the look on her face she was still high with excitement over what the goddesses had shown her.

"This place is amazing! Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were asleep." Despite that she flicked on the light switch.

"Of course we were asleep, it's four in the fucking morning!"

Lucia shrugged, grinning widely. "Sorry. I lost track of time."

"We're going home tomorrow."

"What? No way!"

"Yes way." Sibyl groaned as she shielded her eyes from the cold overhead light. "This place is wonderful, but we have homes to return to."

"What about Project CBL? It continues here now."

"From the behaviour of the goddesses I'd say I stopped being involved in Project CBL the moment I opened my eyes. Now I'm just a novelty to them. It's time to get on with the rest of life."

Lucia stared at Sibyl, considering her response. There was no way she was going to leave yet, but the level of her exhaustion was unreal. She needed to rest, so she decided they would settle their dispute the next morning.

***

That following morning Sibyl and Lucia stood outside the doorway to their room, while Faith was in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"Look Sibyl. There's no way I'm leaving. Everything I need is here now! There's so much to achieve."

Sibyl glanced at Diana and her sisters, who had risen from their beds the moment they'd heard Sibyl and her two worshippers were already meaning to leave. They stood huddled together in their underwear and pyjamas, watching as Diana's clone and their new scientist quietly argued.

"There's so much for you to achieve, yes, but over here I'm just a pet, a toy that they want to pass around. And I fear for what would be in store for Faith if she stayed. So it's time to go."

Lucia shook her head, glancing downward as she mumbled her reply. "It's because you're jealous."

"Excuse me?"

"I said you're jealous. You want in on the science, but I'm the only one Alene wants to work with to continue the project. So you're taking your ball and going home."

Sibyl started to blush. Lucia was of course, absolutely correct, but she wasn't ready to admit it. "No I'm not. Why would I be? I'm not a scientist."

"Yes you are." Lucia gave an impatient huff and dropped her voice lower, stepping in closer so they could whisper. "Look. I know who you really are."

Sibyl froze.

"Even after Dr. Schaller supposedly killed himself, it's been like he's never left the lab. When the sex is done, you and I working together has felt the exact same as it has for the last four years I've worked for him. Only now you're the test subject. You say what Dr. Schaller would say, you react to our discoveries the way he would. ...I know it's you in there."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers