Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

Sibyl needed a moment for that to sink in. She felt humiliated, and in her shame turned her gaze away from Lucia's and down toward the floor. "How long have you thought this?"

"I've had a feeling, since the day you first came back to the lab. But as for actually suspecting this... I'd say it was when we were analyzing your samples, and your inner scientist really came out. And when I saw that you'd gotten with Faith, I was sure. Because your body never had any interaction whatsoever with her, though the doctor knew her well and was very fond of her."

"I see," Sibyl rasped, her throat having gone hoarse and dry.

For a moment they stood there, with Sibyl looking miserable and ashamed, and Lucia wondering if she was supposed to offer a hug, or some sort of consolation. "I... I couldn't blame you for doing it. Life as a goddess must be a lot better."

"It has its ups and downs." She glanced at Faith, who was entering the hallway after finishing up in the bathroom. "I'm sorry that you were coerced into doing... doing things you would have never done with my old self."

"Think nothing of it. It's not like I wasn't benefiting from it. Or that I didn't like it."

Sibyl nodded, feeling somewhat relieved in knowing that Lucia held no ill will against her for her deception. "So you're staying here?"

"Yes."

"And you won't miss what we have?"

Lucia looked to the sleepy sisters, particularly Alene, who smiled deviously at her when she found her gaze. "I'll be okay," she said distantly as she turned back to Sibyl, looking just as guilty as she had.

Tears began to well up in Sibyl's eyes. The goddesses really were going to provide Lucia with everything she needed and desired. There was no resisting the fact that it was time for their paths to part.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers