Listening

Story Info
Eavesdropping while the girl in the next room fucks.
1.4k words
4.3
32.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, I can hear her fucking in the next room. Always it is her soft moan that catches my attention. Just audible above the background noise of my fan and television. Almost immediately my heart begins to race and my cock begins to swell. I then lower the sound on the TV and turn off the fan. Straining to hear more, I cock my head and listen intently. There again she moans. I can sense her pleasure in that sound. She is caught in the moment and probably doesn't even realize just how loud she is. Then, as I continue to eavesdrop her voice becomes more urgent, lustful. I can now hear her breathing heavily, sometimes gasping as her lover's exertions intensify. "What is he doing to her at this moment?" I wonder. I listen for clues as my mind races.

I imagine her there in bed, naked. A wet slurping informs me that he is between her legs, using his mouth to spur her ecstasy. In my mind's eye I see her legs spread wide, one arm reaching down, her hand in his hair, needfully pulling his head into her pussy. As his head nods up and down, his tongue slides up the length of her cunt, flicks her clit, then laps up the sweet juices oozing from her, and back down to that exquisite spot between her asshole and cunt, starting its journey once again. Her other hand is squeezing her tits, first one, then the other. She pinches her nipples, enhancing the pleasure of his mouth with a little pain. Her moans get louder, coarsely she whispers "Fuuuuck." My cock is in my hand and I am stroking it gently, Not fully erect yet it responds as the scene in my head unfolds.

Her bed sheets rustle and I know they are changing positions. I listen. I wait. My imagination on pause. My swollen cock held firm. And there again her sweet voice, this time louder. His cock has just plowed into her wet pussy, stretching her, and sliding along the walls of her warm cunt, stimulating the bundle of nerves inside her. He holds his position, dick buried deep. Her flesh wrapped around his. Every inch of him touching every inch of her.

The bed creaks a little. He is adjusting her hips. Positioning their bodies for what he is about to do. He slowly withdraws. His dick glides along her. He pulls out to the very tip, his cock shining with her juices and his saliva. He is poised above her, her legs splayed out, his hands behind her knees in a firm grip, her ass slightly off the bed. Then a loud wet slap, a sudden gasp, the bed shudders. He rams his cock into her hard slamming his body down into hers. Then quickly withdraws and slams into her again. Then again. Again. As he pumps into her faster and faster her moans get louder and louder. The bed begins to shake harder and harder, the noise no longer masked.

But it is the sounds she is making that drive me crazy. I pump my cock to the rhythm of her moans. Every moan, or grunt, or gasp sends new bolts of pleasure racing from my dick to my brain. "Oh Fuck!" she says loudly. I imagine she is at that edge, her cunt on the verge of exploding into orgasm.

Then it hits. I can feel the intense strain of her orgasm as a very loud and long moan escapes her. The beat of his pumping hips shakes her voice as he continues to fuck her hard and fast. He does not relent as her pussy spasms around his meat. The feel of him sliding in and out of her clenched cunt extends her pleasure. A singular moment suspended, her orgasm lasts forever. The pleasure is so amazing that she loses all inhibitions, her long moan crescendos. I can hear it clearly. It peaks. than trails of in a powerful grunt.

Her orgasm has fueled his fire and he continues fucking her hard. Faster, then faster. My hand stroking my cock can barely keep pace with the speed that he is slamming in and out of her. They are loud now. There is no doubt that some hard fucking is going on in the next room. And the abandon with which they are going at it makes me even hornier.

I want to cheer them on. "Get that shit!" Pound that pussy hard. Harder!" "Squeeze that cock baby!" "Take it." Instead I whisper it all to myself as I fist my rock hard cock.

It stops. The bed stops protesting. The wet slapping ceases. And they are quiet. Except for their breathless inhalations. I can hear in them the level of pleasure she has experienced and the effort he has put into bringing her there. I grip my dick firmly. Waiting. The movie in my head is on pause.

An exchange of whispers from the room, sheets rustle, the bed creaks. Then she says "Are you ready?" My imagination tells me she has mounted him. Her pussy poised above his cock. She wants to hear him say the word. "Yes." and all that one word encompasses. Yes, I want you to fuck my cock.Yes, I want you to slide your pussy up and down my shaft. Yes, I want you to use my dick to pleasure yourself. Yes, I want you to slam your cunt down on me so hard that your ass slaps my hips and the bed rattles. He says "Yes."

With a loud slap, and a shudder of the bed she starts fucking him. I imagine her slamming herself down onto him. Burying him deep inside her. Her clit jammed down into his crotch provides additional stimulation and encourages her to fuck him harder.

The sound is different from before. Slower. But seemingly with more determination. She wants to fuck him as hard as he just fucked her. Moans continue to escape her mouth as she takes him hard. Harder. Louder.

Where he was fast she is continuous. For long minutes she pounds herself onto his shaft. Over and over she slams her pussy onto him. She is in control now. She moves her hips to get his dick into her at different angles, hitting new places inside her.

She wants him all, and everywhere. And she wants it hard. Feet flat on the bed, she bends over him, shifting her weight, making it easier to pump up and down on his cock. He grabs two fistfuls of her hair and pulls her head closer to his chest. She likes the pain and responds by pumping faster. Now bent in half over him she can do nothing but fuck. And she does. She fucks herself onto him until her thighs start to burn, then keeps going, ignoring the pain. Embracing it.

He's now begun fucking his hips up into her. His rhythm is prefect. Each thrust upwards matches her's downwards. And with each slap and creak my fist rides up and down my cock. I am there. In it. Part of it. Down she slams onto him, down my fist slides. my pleasure builds as she verbalizes her passion. "Mmmm, ugh, ugh, yes, mmm, mmmm, fuck, oh shit, ugh, mmm, mmmmm, fuck yeah!"

Then with one final, great, slamming of flesh on flesh, she moans louder then ever and says "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!" A long drawn out moan issues from her. Her voice shudders as her body is racked by spasms. My dick swells and cum shoots from it in a thick stream. Her legs turn to jelly, her body shudders, her pussy squeezes around his cock like a vise, and her vision goes black.

My muscles tense as I stroke my dick a few more times and more cum spurts from it. In her head and at the core of her body a thousand fireworks explode. And those thousand explosions explode again, producing a thousand thousand explosions. I groan quietly as my pleasure peaks. She collapses in a heap on him. I let out a sigh and with it the tension of my orgasm fades. She is still impaled by his cock as a million fires inside her slowly burn out, one by one. My hard-on ebbs with the slowing beat of my heart. I am done. She is spent, exhausted, done.

But he isn't...