Listening to Chloe

Story Info
Listening to my future wife in action...
2.7k words
3.49
77.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were young, there was a period of 3-4 years that my relationship with Chloe had ended. We had never planned to get back together so at the time, for all we knew, it was over!

A further complication was living in the same house for our final year at University. There were 2 other housemates and we had separate rooms, but it was still awkward!

At this time, Chloe was at her best. She was slim with her huge chest bursting out of any top she wore. Her toned legs were often on show and she was really letting her hair down.

At the time I had no idea just how care free she had become. I found out years later that after things had ended, she had turned in to quite a slut. There were some lads that lasted for a few weeks at a time but between these "keepers", it seems it was a different guy each week!

I did know of some of this going on though, and what I did know about drove me wild. The thought of her putting it around really excited me. I couldn't explain it. It didn't hurt; I just wanted it to happen more and more. We were still having the occasional drunken session with each other and I was desperate to turn one into a threesome or at the very least just watch her with someone.

The night out on campus was a Wednesday; this one particular Wednesday she had invited a lad from her nearby hometown to join her! She had been after this guy for a few weeks as I'd heard his name mentioned a few times.

Wednesday afternoon came and I found myself at home alone. I'd heard about this guy arriving for the evening so thought I'd see what was going on. I was the most technical of the 4 so I had set up the home computer network. This had included sorting Chloe's computer...I may of accidentally shared her message history folders with my own laptop!

I soon found their conversation from the previous few weeks. It all started quite innocently with pleasantries every day online. The last week or so it had changed to her wanting more than a friendship from this guy but him not being all that interested! The last few days had been about this evening...

"Well if you stay over on Wednesday night then I can show you everything you are missing out on," she had written. There was still doubt coming from his side though. After some more conversation he had agreed to visit but only because the invite seemed to be "come and fuck me and see what you think".

As I lay on my bed reading the slutty promises she had made, I started to get more and more aroused. The thought of her letting this guy nail her tonight was driving me wild. I locked my bedroom door and went about myself. I lasted 60 seconds max! I was already super turned on!

After 'operation clean up', I got on with the rest of my day. Popped into campus for a lecture, had some food with mates, got ready to go out and left early for drinks over at one of the boys houses. I have to say I had forgotten about Chloe and the session she was planning for later!

The night was going well. We had made it to the bar on campus and were on round 4 or 5 before I noticed Chloe at the end of the bar. She was lent up against a wall, one leg on the floor, and the other flat against the wall about half way up her other leg, giving them the perfect angles. My eyes travelled up her body to her chest, bursting out of the little top she had on. Two exploring hands were fondling her breasts and as my eyes went further north, I discovered this guy, his tongue firmly installed in her mouth. They were locked in a dirty raw kiss that really no one in the bar should of been witness to!

I watched from the bar, as things got more and more heated between them. I could see it in her eyes and body that she just wanted to be filled with his cock, and sooner rather than later.

I got served my drinks and walked away. She's going to scare him tonight I remember thinking. I needed to keep an eye on them. Didn't want to get home to find it was all over!

The night went on and we were drinking more and more! With cheap student drinks, it was hard not to get plastered, and you'll only spent 10 quid! I was wasted! I was at the bar ordering more drinks, none of which I needed, when I realised they had gone! Our other two housemates were still in the club, I could see them on the dance floor. I weighed it up in my drunken mind...buy more drinks, stay out and miss out or make a run for home and see what I could witness...

I did one home! I wasn't sure how I had managed it but I got home to an empty house. If they weren't here I didn't have a clue where they might be! I lay down on my bed and started to doze off.

Half an hour passed and I was woken by the sound of the door opening and the smell of food! They had stopped for food, which meant they had taken longer to get back!

I was laying in the dark so it looked as if no one was in and we were all still out. I was pressed up against the door of my ground floor bedroom to hear what was happening.

They came in eating food, which they set down on the coffee table. From what I could hear the immediately started making out on the sofa. It was soon accompanied by little moans from both of them. She was getting louder and louder with her noises as it went on until I heard them both get up.

While this was happening I was glued to my door, my mind trying to put pictures along with the sounds I could here from the next room. I was harder than I could ever remember and I sat with one hand cupping my ear on the door and the other rubbing my rod.

Chloe's bedroom was next door to one of the lad's rooms. It was risky to venture upstairs because if the lads came back in the middle of this, how would I explain being in their room without seeming really strange! Normal people don't want to listen to their ex girlfriends with other people...I was wired differently.

As soon as her bedroom door shut behind them I hurried upstairs. I sat on my housemate's bed and pushed my ear as close to the wall as I could get.

They were frantically undressing each other. I could hear the clothes being ripped off and discarded to the floor. It all sounded a bit panicked as though it was a race against time to be naked.

I could hear kissing as they both got on the bed and before long the groans became one sided. I could hear only him groaning in excitement as she had lowered herself down the bed and was taking him deep into her mouth. She would have a hand working his shaft at the same time making it very hard for him to keep quiet.

This continued for a few minutes, the groaning getting louder as it went on. I really wanted to burst into the room and see her with this guy's member in her mouth. Maybe if I just act really drunk I thought. Maybe I could get away with it? Maybe not though! I sat tight!

There was some movement of bodies and I heard her say, 'My turn!' In a few moments the moaning was coming from her with some positive feedback every now and again. They were getting so loud now I could hear every word.

"Yes that's it, there, keep going, that's good". She always likes to talk while you were down there, think it helped her deal with the sight of a head between her legs.

After a few minutes of this she was ready for him.

"Fuck me.... now.... come on.... just fuck me" she said. I heard him move into position and tease her with the tip of his cock.

"Do it" she demanded, "I need you inside me...now!"

He still refused, enjoying the control he had at that moment. She pleaded some more before he sunk himself inside her. I wondered how big he was as she practically screamed as he entered her.

They started slow for a while, although even with the lack of speed, she was making one hell of a racket!

"That's it" she was saying, "Fuck me".

It was getting faster and faster.

I was sitting on my mates bed, cock in hand, listening to my ex girlfriend and future wife getting drilled the other side of the wall and I had never been so turned on in my life.

I had to see this happening! My imagination was playing on overtime as images were passing through my head to accompany the soundtrack of screaming and moaning through the wall.

They changed position

No messing around this time. As soon as she was on top of him, she lowered on to his cock and started riding him for all she was worth.

I could imagine her huge breasts bouncing up and down as she road on him.

I knew an orgasm was near. I could hear it on its way. Her moaning was getting faster and louder and after a few more moments she let out a huge orgasm scream. It seemed to last for ages. It went on and on as she continued to moan out loud for us both to hear. With the length of it I wondered if she knew I could be listening and was bragging to me through the wall. Although, she probably thought she needed to project so I could hear downstairs and not that I was in the next room!

Now was my chance maybe, if I burst in now I would see her on top of him. But then, I wouldn't see her in action. I waited.

They changed position again. I imagined he was now behind her with her on all fours. He had started to thrust himself inside her. He must of been getting close as he was getting louder and louder with his noises. She was getting vocal again.

"Go on, cum inside me..."

She was pleading him to cum with every thrust.

"Yes, now yes, go on, yes, yes..."

It went on and on for what seemed like forever until he finally pulled out of her.

"Turn around" he shouted. I heard her turn round and move into position. He let out a massive noise as he unloaded his cum into her mouth. It might have been over her face or tits, but knowing her love of swallowing cum, I imagined it was probably in her mouth.

They fell about on the bed and it went quiet. I had missed my chance. No point walking in now, they could be covered up by a duvet! I quickly made my way back downstairs to my room and collapsed on my bed.

I didn't switch a light on and my door was slightly open, as if I was still out and hadn't returned home yet. After a few moments, there were footsteps along the corridor...she was on her way downstairs to the bathroom. I lay motionless as to not draw attention to myself. All the while, my massive erection was still standing to attention out of my open trousers. I lay still.

She went straight past my room and into the bathroom. I laid still. She came back out and was on her way back upstairs when, without warning, my coat, that I had thrown over my chair upon getting back, made a bid for freedom and fell to the floor. Silence. She had heard it and had stopped in her tracks.

"Hello? You back..."

She approached my door. My cock was still out, exposed and massively erect but I couldn't move to do up my trousers as she would of heard.

She put her head round the corner of my door...I felt her eyes scan the room and start to turn to leave. She stopped.

I couldn't just face her dead on and own up to enjoying listening to her with someone else. I pretended to be in a drunken state barely awake and knowing what was happening. She bought it as she said my name and I didn't respond. She walked over to me on the bed and lay down next to me. She lent in to my ear and said in a very soft tone.

"Hello! Have you just heard me fucking upstairs?

I said nothing.

"Well, you must have heard as something has got you excited!"

As she finished her sentence she grabbed my cock. It was throbbing it was so hard. She moved her hand from the bottom of my shaft right up to the tip in a slow, deep stroke.

"You must have heard everything," she continued. "Bet you can remember how wet I get when I'm being fucked!" she said. I said nothing. It was killing not to be able to react, but I'd gone with my character of being out of it, and at this stage, I was in for a penny, in for a pound!

She grabbed my hand and guided it from her huge breast down her body. She took one of my fingers and rubbed it across her neatly shaved lips. She slipped it inside her, enough to pick up some juice, and then put my finger in my mouth.

"See...I'm really wet aren't I!" she said, as I tasted her juice on my tongue.

"Now, I'm off to get fucked again, while you lay here touching yourself! Don't pretend like you're not going to go to town on your cock when I'm gone."

I just lay there. Maybe she had sussed me but I wasn't going to give in now.

"Think of me with a cock filling me while you cum" she said as she started to move away. She slid down my body to leave but as she got half way of the bed she dived on my cock with her mouth, she took one big mouthful of it as deep as she could go. She then slid her mouth off it really slowly, licking the shaft inside as she went.

"That should help you get started," she said.

I lay there in the dark, my mind racing with thoughts of her upstairs getting boned for the second time.

Before long, the muted sounds of her bed rocking back and forth came through the ceiling.

I started rubbing my self. It took about 30 seconds before I was spurting cum all over my chest. I reached over to the tissue box next to my bed and cleaned up. I could still hear the bed upstairs being pounded as she went for round 2.

I was exhausted and used the rhythmical noise to send me to sleep.

*************

The next morning I woke up to an empty house. The other lads had stayed out somewhere; I had a text explaining this with a whole heap of spelling mistakes! They would roll back in at some point this morning.

I was sat drinking a strong coffee when my phone buzzed. One message received.

"You remember much from last night?"

I replied. I had nothing to lose.

"Don't remember getting an invite, shame."

I waited to hear back.

Nothing came back in the next few minutes so I got on with my day.

A bit of time passed before I got a text back. "Shit, sorry if you heard anything."

That's odd I thought! I text back, "Ok, do you remember much from last night?"

She replied instantly, "Not much, should I?"

I wasn't sure if she was lying. She probably did remember but was trying to pass off to me that she didn't. I called her bluff.

"Yeah right!"

She didn't respond after that and I didn't see her till the following morning.

The guy didn't ever come back either. Turned out he just wanted to do her then not speak to her again. Couldn't blame him.