Listening To Jane

Story Info
Husband leads wife astray, she seeks advice from other man.
5.6k words
4.44
66.5k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers

Jane maintained that it wasn't her fault. Nothing she did could persuade her husband Rob that it was a silly idea. For weeks, nay, months, he had pestered her, putting forward long arguments, trying to convince her it would be exciting and improve their love life. Now here she was in the office of a marriage guidance counsellor having to explain herself.

"I'm the only member of staff available at the moment," said the well-built man, "Do you mind talking to me, or would you prefer to come back another day when you can talk to a female?"

Jane eyed up the man and thought he was dishy.

"I'm okay with you," she said.

Her heart skipped a beat realising that she would be expected to explain her problem in fine detail to this man. The thing was, the problem was not about money or relationships, well not the normal type of problem that normally is associated with 'issues with relationships'. It was about sex, but not, well, sex in the marriage bed. Jane was by nature shy and almost wished she had not made the appointment. The prospect of spending time with this man and telling him about her 'situation' scared her but on the other hand she would enjoy spending time with him.

"Relax and tell me about your problem," said the man, sinking into a leather seat.

Jane wished they were somewhere other than a badly furnished office.

"I'll need to talk about sex," explained Jane, as though she needed to warn him.

"That's okay – I've done the training course," joked the man smiling, "Just take your time."

"My husband became obsessed with the idea of seeing me with other men," explained Jane, saying it quickly to cover her embarressment.

"That's not as unusual as you might imagine," said the man, "By the way, call me Tony. It might pass, it may be just a fantasy you'll have to go along with for a while, humour him."

"Do you mean I should do it? Are you advising me to go with a man so he'll get it out of his system?"

The man looked confused but intrigued. He took her response as sarcasm and criticism of his attitude.

"Sorry if I sounded like I was dismissing it as something trivial. Could you tell me more?"

Jane uncrossed her legs and left the hem of her skirt much higher than it ought to have been.

"I'm not really a bad person," Jane whimpered in her little girl lost voice, "I don't go out dancing on tables or anything. Really I'm quite shy and most of my encounters with men happen by accident or spontaneously, you know, normal everyday chance meetings. I wouldn't know how to go about attracting men anyway."

"Well, I have to make it clear that we aren't here to advise on how best to be unfaithful or how to organise a threesome!" joked Tony.

Jane stopped talking and watched Tony's eyes drift down to gaze at her thighs.

"It's just that I know my husband will never let the subject drop until I satisfy his craving and 'do' something. Like you said, get it out of his system."

Tony felt rattled, "I think you are misunderstanding me and twisting my words! That's not what I meant."

Jane pouted, "Sorry, perhaps I shouldn't have come here. Do you want me to leave?"

"Of course not," said Tony, "Let's see if we can determine just exactly what your needs are, and the way you think we can help you."

"Sorry," said Jane again, "I just wondered if from your experience, you knew others who, you know, shared their wives – and how it affected them. We have already sort of dabbled, a bit."

Tony's ears pricked up, "You mean you have already involved another man in your, well, sex life?"

Jane smiled sweetly at the counsellor, "Would you like to listen – to the whole story?"

"I suppose I would," admitted the man, "It would be an interesting case study; but it's very irregular, I really ought to be speaking to you both, not listening to stories like that, in the presence of just the wife."

"I don't really feel at ease either sat in an office with people likely to pop in and out," admitted Jane, "Would you get into trouble if we met outside?" she asked innocently.

"Most definitely!" Tony said, "That is very much forbidden – seeing a client outside of the office."

Jane looked disappointed and thought for a moment.

"But at the moment," she reasoned, "I'm not really a client – you haven't yet accepted me on your books. In fact I don't want to talk about it in this atmosphere anyway. Perhaps it is better if I go away."

Jane stood to leave and each noted the other's disappointment.

"Oh dear," said Tony with a smile, "I'm not sure what I should say to you."

Jane smiled back, moving one corner of her mouth as a sign of her dismay.

"We could meet for a coffee," she suggested coyly, "I'd just be a person you knew, not a client. You're allowed to have friends and acquaintances aren't you?"

Tony laughed.

"I'm not sure. I mean about meeting you for coffee."

Jane turned for the door.

"Leave me your number!" Tony hissed loudly before she opened the door and let anyone else hear.

By the time Tony walked into the small café he was feeling very horny. In Jane he had more than liked what he saw and the prospect of hearing the detail of how she and her husband had brought another man into their sex life excited him. Seeing the housewife wave from across the room he joined her at the table ordering coffee for them both.

The conversation came easily though the subject matter was not what the man had been looking forward to. He took consolation from being able to ogle down Jane's front as her smart jacket parted in a wide 'V' accentuating her full bosom lifted to form a deep cleavage. Jane kept giving him shy smiles every time she caught him peeping at her breasts.

"So what about that story you wanted to tell me Jane?" asked Tony quietly when he became too impatient to wait any longer.

"I've been feeling too shy to begin," giggled Jane, before taking a deep sigh. "It feels different now – I'm not sure I should have suggested we meet."

Tony was annoyed but hid his anger mentally deciding she might just be an oddball of a prick-teaser who was leading him on.

"You'll be okay once you get started," he said softly, using his powers of gentle persuasion.

"Well," began Jane, with a little laugh, looking down at the coffee cup, "Rob, my husband had talked about wanting me to be sexier for him. I had given in to some things like wearing sexy underwear and clothes at home and stuff but always refused to do anything in public. It sounds shocking when I put it into words but at the time I never realised that I was gradually complying with his wishes and becoming more daring. The thing was, I eventually got tired of his pestering and agreed to go out wearing clothes that would catch the eye of other men – providing her took me to places where no one knew us.

I had been scared at first and didn't feel comfortable but then I found it quite exciting. We would go to bars and places at night where there were lots of men and I would be dressed in very short skirts for instance, with maybe a slit at the side. Rob sometimes got me to wear stockings instead of tights – he liked me to wear fishnet or patterned hose so it would attract the eye easier. Often I would wear clothing that was easy to undo a little, making it seem accidental, showing myself off in front of other men – sometimes groups of men. Oh my goodness, I feel quite odd telling you all this!"

Tony's cock stiffened when he wondered if the woman was becoming aroused from describing her adventures.

"Did you speak to any men?" asked Tony, trying to coax more information from her.

"Only brief conversations," said Jane, "Most just liked to ogle. Rod liked me to part my knees when we sat down. I did become very excited and certainly more enthusiastic as the weeks went on." Jane covered her reddening cheeks, "And the sex after was very good too – because we were both very aroused. My husband made me fantasise about other men – and I had to tell him which men I would have liked to have sex with most."

"So how did it become a problem?" asked Tony, with a gesture of his hands, "Sounds like a great way of getting some enjoyment from sex if you ask me! Sharing a little fantasy is usually harmless."

Jane went quiet for a minute then lifted her gaze to smirk at her male companion. Tony sensed she was about to tell him something she regarded as being very outrageous.

"One night," she began speaking in a slow dramatic tone, "We had taken our drinks outside into the pubs courtyard as it was a very humid night. Three men who had been enjoying my little show came out a few minutes later. They'd had a bit to drink so had no qualms about making suggestive comments and coming over to chat to us; I could tell that my husband was wary and unsure of them.

There weren't many other people about as it was quite late. The upshot was that one of the men joked about making a date with me and with the bravado that came from drinking lots of beer he slipped his arm around my waist. Before I could react he turned 180 degrees and planted a kiss on my lips. Whether my husband was too shocked to stop him or whatever I didn't know but the man kept hold of me and pressed me against his body even when our lips parted.

Rob didn't do anything, didn't complain – and neither did I, though it was partly because I was aware that trouble might start if Rob saw me upset, or if they got nasty. We let them joke about it and appeared to share the humour. I have to say they weren't aggressive, just boisterous."

Jane stopped talking so Tony pressed her, "What happened?"

"In short – they moved me from one to the other, kissing me on the lips and on my neck. What made it, for us, more blatantly improper was that my front had become undone right down to my belly and I was showing a very flimsy transparent bra. Several times I felt a hand straying inside having a quick feel of my breasts, even along my thigh up to my stocking tops.

It ended quickly leaving Rob and I standing flustered and stunned. For a few minutes he sounded angry and jealous, saying I must have wanted it because it was obvious I was enjoying the kisses and the way they touched me. He pointed out that I didn't flinch when a hand went up the side of my thigh or when one man put his hand inside the split of my skirt. Also he said he saw how I looked down to see my blouse had become completely undone but didn't try to refasten it."

"Was he right?" Tony asked.

Jane looked guilty, "Well, it was clear that I didn't fight them off or do up my buttons until they left."

"Is that the story you wanted to tell me?" Tony queried showing disappointment.

"No, there's more," said Jane. "My husband's mood went from being irritable and jealous to being aroused – from anger to wanting to us to talk about it while having sex. He gave me the third degree trying to get me to admit that I would have loved to be able to meet them without him being there and accepting that offer of a date. He kept pressing me to tell him how far I would let them go if I had been alone with them."

"How far would that be?" Tony urged.

Jane shot him a shocked glance, "Well I had never done anything remotely like that in my life so it was an unfair question – but I should have answered it better rather than give the impression I might have been too easily willing. Let me carry on.

Rob had pointed out several times that far from being upset or angry with the men, I had enjoyed being kissed and having other men touch me – and of course that I hadn't minded them causing my clothes to become undone. He suspected that it hadn't been accidental and I had ignored the fact that in the jovial pushing and fooling around one or more of them had popped open my buttons. He accused me of knowing full well just what they were doing."

"Did you?"

Again Jane looked guilty and sheepish, "I knew someone's fingers had fiddled with a couple of buttons – but didn't know they'd unfastened them all.

Anyway, the following week we went out and Rob was very quiet, though not relaxed, on edge more like. We actually didn't go out every week so being out on two consecutive weeks was unusual. Almost at the end of the night he seemed to come to life. We had gone into a bar that was mainly a men's drinking den – Rob urged me to put on a little show. Then he kept saying how I'd lost my shyness, reluctance – 'I bet you'd be willing to go a step further!' he said.

Teasing him, I said that I might be. When we got home he was as excited as hell and wanted me to parade in front of him and sit flashing my crotch imagining I was doing it for other men. He asked me about a certain skirt suggesting that I wear it next time we went out; I laughed and reminded him I had bought it by mistake and it was far too short – I'd get arrested for indecency!

I should have been suspicious when Rob wanted to go home much earlier than usual. When we had first arrived home he had complained about being peckish so picked up the phone to order a pizza to be delivered. I thought the obvious – he was going to get me to answer the door, he wanted me to flash for the delivery boy."

"Did you object to that?"

"No," whispered the shy wife, "It sounded like it might be fun. In any case I'd done it before! Rob asked me to go upstairs and put that indecent skirt on. I thought he was going too far and said I'd be too scared to wear that at the door. He got me really worked up and persuaded me otherwise.

I came downstairs just before the doorbell rang about to change my mind because the skirt seemed shorter than ever showing bare skin above my stockings; I felt a bit silly, too much like a cartoon version of a slut. The bell rang and Rob was very excited though I had decided only to peep around the door instead of giving the boy the full view. When I opened the door I felt someone push it fully open; I was horrified to see three of Rob's mates had arrived. The one who pushed the door was carrying a box of beer bottles and when he turned to apologise and saw my outfit he almost dropped them.

Well, I meekly closed the door and thought of running for the staircase but my way was blocked. It seemed my own husband, who had secretly invited three of his friends round to the house, had set me up. The truth came out – Rob had told them all about how I dressed when we went out of town. He had promised them a little show – giving them the impression that I knew all about it and had agreed it was okay for them to come round; Rob had even told them how I teased men in the pubs and bars.

I learnt all this as I listened to the conversation from the kitchen where I had ran to get out of the way. I stood there stupefied, realising that these guys knew everything. It was one of the men, Jim who came into the kitchen and coaxed me into the living room. I felt incredibly self-conscious but I could have rushed upstairs or out of the room. Because they were under the impression I had known all about the arrangement they thought I had stayed dressed so outrageously for their benefit. Rob made matters worse; when Frank asked if we had just returned home. He expressed surprise that I had dared to go out wearing such a short skirt, commenting that he considered me too shy to do that. My husband stupidly told him that I had put the skirt on especially for them!

Mick said he wanted to see me dressed in the gear I wore when I flash for other men; he said he wanted to see what they see as he too couldn't believe I was capable of doing stuff like that. Being happy to go and put something on that at least allowed me to sit down I went off to change the skirt."

"You didn't need to go back down," Tony noted, "Or you could have dressed conventionally."

"I know – but I didn't!" Jane said, completing her statement after a short thoughtful pause. "I actually began to feel quite excited and was enjoying the attention."

Tony smiled and knew there was much more to come.

"Rob sat me down on a wooden chair he had brought from the kitchen and tried to recreate several of the poses I may have adopted in the pubs. When the men saw between my legs the atmosphere changed from silly adults having bawdy fun to something very sexual. I caught Mick's glance and we locked eyes – then I saw Frank looking lustfully over my body. Rob was too busy trying to create a fantasy to see the real sexual tension brewing up.

Mick asked Rob if he ever allowed other men to touch. He stared at me while he asked. My husband told the truth about the men in pub yard.

'If they got to kiss Jane then you ought to let your pals have a kiss too!' Mick said.

I told them about my husband's secret wish – that he kept pestering me to flash my panties and had this fantasy about wanting to see me with another man. I immediately felt ashamed at myself for saying it and realised how shocking it sounded! Rob gave me a light-hearted reprimand for betraying his secret and went off into the kitchen in a silly boyish mood to get more drinks.

While he was gone Frank joined the other two to sit directly in front of me.

'Go on Jane' they said, 'Pull your skirt up a bit further – show us how far you dare go!'

My God I felt really horny and let them see from my expression that all this banter was really turning me on. I was still nervous and shy and told them that I'm not usually sat so near the men and neither do they stare so obviously. When I said I usually try to make it look accidental it seemed to excite all three of them.

'Come on, before Rob comes back!' Jim said.

I giggled but it felt so damn dirty. I pretended I was in the pub and gave a little cough as I adjusted my bottom on the seat and fidgeted a little – the skirt came way up my thighs – then, like I do in the pub, I let my knees separate and stretched one leg out. Rob's pals could see right up between my legs. I heard them gasp and take a deep breath.

'Is that as far as you go?' Frank asked.

Well it most certainly was, in fact I had probably already hitched the hem up higher than I would have dared to do in a public place – but I let my hand take hold of the hem and tugged it up another inch or two – until it was almost level with my crotch. Then I told an incredible lie!

'Sometimes, if Rod isn't looking, or gone to the bathroom, I let them see more – and tug it right up!' I said.

Goodness I thought all three of them were about to climax.

Frank said he needed to go for a pee – but as he walked passed me he leaned over and planted his lips on mine and gave me a big sexy kiss. I think that got the others aroused even more because there I was with my legs parted and my skirt hitched up showing my knickers, letting their mate kiss me!

Things cooled down a bit when Rob came back into the room but he did make me show the lads plenty of leg and peeks of my knickers. It seemed weird but every time Rob's mates and I happened to look at each other our eyes would lock and it was as though we were exchanging thoughts, well, feelings really. I danced with Frank and Jim but Mick and Rob finished up arguing about football. Frank sneakily followed me into the kitchen when I made them some snacks and we kissed – I let him grope me a little.

I had another dance when Mick announced that my husband had fallen asleep. Rob had certainly been drinking too much. I sat down and we joked that he was out for the count; I said he would have to spend the night in the chair, as I wasn't going to try and get him upstairs. Everything seemed to go quiet then I became aware that they were all looking at me – not staring but casting quick glances or looking at me under their eyelids if you know what I mean.

It suddenly felt really tense – I wondered if they would go home or want to stay; with Rob being out of it I had no excuse to parade about anymore – it had been obvious to the others that Rob had been guiding me and 'instructing' me. There was a second when all our eyes seemed to meet at the same time – the looks on their faces spoke a thousand words. I bit my fingernails and felt really anxious then realised that they were anxious too.

Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers
12