Listening To Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane tellsTony of illicit sex while they both masturbate.
5.3k words
4.51
40.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers

It was over a month since Jane had met with Tony; and 6weeks since that fateful night when her husband Rob passed out, leaving her to play adulterous games with his friends. They, like her, had realised the enormity of their disloyalty and betrayal and had mutually agreed to avoid each other as much as they could.

Rob had remained ignorant of his wife's behaviour so being careful not to raise suspicion and in spite of her feelings of guilt she continued to please him by dressing outrageously. He had been convinced that his pals' reluctance to repeat the sexy exhibitionist games with his wife was due to their own misgivings and the fact that they didn't especially 'fancy' Jane or see her as sexy. To save her feelings he thought it prudent not to mention the subject.

"These Saturday nights are beginning to loose their appeal," said Rob one weekend when they sat in a pub in a seedier part of town. "There is a sort of sameness about them now -- nothing ever really happens. It was more fun when those guys groped you in that yard. Pity Frank and the lads didn't want to join us for a private party every now and again."

"Well I can't very well do anything else to attract attention!" snapped Jane, "Not without getting arrested for indecency!"

She glanced down at her micro- mini skirt and low-cut top wondering why she bothered. Being dressed like a whore in front of the general public made her uncomfortable; but in a more private place, now that thought made her tingle. Jane decided she would have to find a way to satisfy her husband's fetish -- but on her terms.

It was one Wednesday night when Rob settled down for the evening that Jane sprung her surprise.

"Are you very tired? Too tired to listen while I tell you what a naughty girl I have been?"

Rob suddenly became alert. "I'm all ears!" he said.

"Well the man who looks after old Mrs Smith's garden called today."

"Here? Why would he call here?"

"Because last week I asked him to do some work in our garden."

"I wondered why it looked so good, thought you'd been hard at work. So... how were you naughty?"

Jane had definitely got his full attention.

"Last week, I asked if he'd call round and do some work for us. I offered him some tea while we chatted about the garden. But before that we walked around looking at the shrubs and flowers." Jane drew out the story for effect. "I asked him questions and sought his advice. That meant I had to squat down and I wasn't really dressed for gardening. I caught him trying to look up my skirt."

Rob was breathing heavily.

"What did you have on?"

"Well, a short tight skirt -- and a really baggy old tee-shirt with a very low-cut neck that billowed out when I leant forward. He kept looking down my front too."

"Did you dress like that intentionally?" asked Rob making it sound almost like an accusation, "You don't normally dress in old baggy things."

Jane looked seductive, "Of course I did darling -- I knew he was coming. Aren't you going to ask me whether I wore stockings or pantyhose -- or if I let him have a good look? Well I did! And while he worked I sat on a rug on the lawn -- and made sure he had a good view. Does hearing that that turn you on Rob?"

"Yeah!" he said excitedly pushing his wife toward the couch. "But didn't you tell me he called again -- what did you do?"

Jane helped him to remove her panties while she spoke.

"I'd hired him to take down those three old trees round the back -- you never noticed they'd gone did you? He had a young lad with him, around 19yrs old I think, to do the heavy work. I didn't have a bra on Rob -- and I'm sure they would have been able to see through my t-shirt!"

"Hell," he said, as he pumped his dick in and out of her hole. "What else did you have on?"

"Well I had on a pair of jeans when they arrived -- but I was in a naughty mood -- so before I offered them something to drink I got changed, into a short skirt -- then I invited them into the house. I was very naughty Rob, I gave them a really good show!"

Rob made his wife tell every detail while he banged away at her. The story was repeated many times over the week as their sex life took on a new life.

The following Wednesday Tony answered the phone from his office.

"Can we meet? I've been very bad again and told my husband a lot of barefaced lies. I'm wondering if he could have coped hearing the truth of what I have done."

Tony spoke slowly trying to disguise his eagerness, excited at the prospect of hearing another story from this unusual housewife.

"I don't want to meet in the café again," said Jane, "I wouldn't want to have to explain our association to Rob or anyone who might see us; I'd like to keep you completely separate and independent so I can always have someone there to talk to that is totally uninvolved with my life and unbiased. Is that okay with you?"

Jane paused while he assured her it was fine, then added, "I know you enjoy listening -- and I don't need to hold anything back."

On late Friday morning as it was Tony's day off he picked up Jane in town and at her suggestion drove up over the hills and into a village where they had some lunch. Later, travelling further out into the countryside she directed him to a secluded spot surrounded by woodland near a popular beauty spot.

"What did you want to tell me?" asked Tony casually as they sat on a blanket admiring the view of the valley.

He was already feeling aroused in anticipation of hearing a very sexy story, but his heart beat even faster when he noticed that Jane's skirt had crept up her thigh as she curled her leg to sit on the ground; she had not dressed with that in mind.

Staring out over the panoramic view Jane's eyes glazed over as she let her mind replay events.

"I invited a man who does work on my neighbours property to come and give me advice and an estimate on renovating our garden. I'm afraid I went too far again and behaved like a slut. The thing is, I managed to stay away from Rob's friends, but every time I think about what we did, well, I start to feel roused again. I've had to be honest with myself and admit just how much I enjoyed having sex with other men."

"Am I right in thinking this gardener guy is old -- they usually are?" asked Tony.

"Not that old -- around fifty I think. Though my husband is under the impression he's much older -- therefore fairly harmless. The thing is, I started out intending to be honest and tell Rob everything but I chickened out, just got scared of how he might react; even though he keeps insisting he wants me to misbehave with another man. I want you to hear the story Rob would heard if I'd been totally honest with him and tell me if you consider it far too much for a husband to deal with."

Tony reminded her that men react in very different ways but she ignored his comment and carried on.

"I got very agitated before he arrived and had already planned to exhibit myself -- for my pleasure and excitement. It was easy to pretend I had dressed in old clothes to do some gardening so had on a thin summer smock dress that buttoned down the front. I left just one button too many undone at the top showing plenty of cleavage and a colourful eye-catching lacy bra.

Brian, the man, looked me over when he arrived and though he hardly seemed my type he was a man wasn't he! In any case I intended to go just far enough to excite myself and have a cheap thrill from showing off my body to him and to see him get sexually frustrated and turned on.

Long story short, I followed him around the garden while he advised and examined, squatting down when he did, giving him the chance to see up between my legs at my bright pink panties, letting my knees separate. Sometimes when he was knelt down I would stand very close to him. I had let the bottom buttons on my dress come undone so when I stood with my hands on my hips it was easy to make the middle come apart exposing most of my inner thighs for him while he was bent down in front of me.

It was as simple as that Tony -- I didn't have to do anything else, hardly anything anyway. As we toured the garden I suddenly realised I had become so bloody obvious, which was made apparent when he stared me in the eye with a knowing smirk. He happened to be knelt down and I was stood next to him with my feet quite wide apart; he simply looked up at me, grinned, fixed his gaze on me for a while then stared at my thighs. I had just frozen to the spot feeling very nervous looking back down at him, but when I saw him lift his head and look me in the eye again it felt like he was daring me to go further -- like it was a challenge -- did I want it to go further or was I just teasing.

Finding it all too much to bear I talked about some old trees that had become unsafe and asked if he could chop them down. We discussed our intended business but the atmosphere was very tense; I didn't fasten my dress. He gave me a price and we agreed on a day, so really that should have been the end of our meeting. I asked him as casually as I could if he wanted to come into the house. I didn't mention coffee, or offer any reason or suggestion why he should come into the house -- just -- did he want to?

By the time we reached the patio doors I was shaking, and Brian saw that I was. He joked that he better take off his dirty boots so not make a mess of the floor. I began to shake even more then because it was like he was getting undressed; he also took off his thick waistcoat. Smiling he suggested I take him through to the kitchen to wash his hands.

As he dried his hands with me stood near him silent and shaking he suddenly said, 'I don't think you've done anything like this before have you?'

Shit! I could have pointed out that as yet I hadn't really done anything! But I simply gave a little shake of my head.

Brian stood in front of me and told me I didn't need to be nervous, that I didn't need to explain anything or give any reason -- that he was very discreet and no one would ever find out; and while he spoke he slowly unfastened all the buttons on my dress! Before I knew it his big rough hands were pressing and rubbing my breasts. He asked me if anyone else was likely to call -- when I said no he proposed that I take him upstairs. I looked at him in shock, amazed at his forthright attitude. When he saw I was hesitant he pulled me close to him and ran his hands down my body. Then he kissed me very roughly muttering something about not playing games.

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his damn cock!

'Is this what you want?' he said.

He insisted that I answer him. Well, I pointed out that I hadn't tried to stop him he took my hand and closed it around his penis. I heard him chuckle because the look on my face must have been a picture! I was mesmerised by the thickness of his dick and didn't need any prompting. Brian might have been late middle aged but he knew how to excite a woman. He let me take my time to play and touch his cock, while he used his hands to arouse me, touching my nipples and rubbing his fingers against my clit.

When he made me sit down on a kitchen chair and pressed his cock into my cleavage I decided I was going to let him do things his way. He squeezed my tits together telling me my breasts were just right for a tit wank. I guessed right that when he pressed the back of my head forward it meant he wanted me to suck his dick. Brian surprised me by suddenly kneeling down between my legs, taking off my panties and sticking his tongue in my pussy.

It felt great - he licked my bum-hole too! But then I had to refuse him one request when he asked me if I liked anal sex. I told him no it would hurt too much. We went upstairs into the bedroom and he pushed his cock into me while we were still standing. I felt his finger playing with my anus while he fucked me but when he began to push it up my bum I told him to stop. He just tickled my arse for a while and it began to feel nice, I was pushing my bum back and forth against his thick cock and it felt marvellous so I let him push his finger in my arse a little bit.

Brian stopped fucking me and told me it wouldn't hurt if I let him have some cream to lubricate my back passage -- I agreed to give it a go. We went into the bathroom. I let Brian cover his finger in cream and bent over the toilet letting him stick a finger up my bum and at the same time use his other hand to frig me. We ended up with Brian giving me a real good seeing to from the rear while I held on to the toilet. Brian managed to get his fingers right into my arse -- he was patient with me -- while I learned to relax.

When we had finished I made him a coffee and let him kiss me and play with my tits until it was time for him to go. By that time we were both ready for it again! He fucked me a second time -- against the wall of the living room.

I loved every minute of it Tony -- I told him I would look forward to him coming back."

Tony was stirred up, "Well I know he did come back! Did anything different happen -- I mean, did you do it in a different way?"

"This has really got you going too Tony hasn't it?" said Jane. Her skirt had ridden up and her hand stroked the inside of her thigh. "Can we go and sit in the car?"

Tony had been happy to catch a glimpse of her knickers whilst listening to her outrageous story.

"Why do you want to go and sit in the car?"

"I want to be in a more private place -- not where someone can come along and interrupt me -- interrupt us!"

They walked back to the car with Tony covering his aching bulge. He was happily surprised and thrilled when Jane sank into the front passenger seat letting her skirt bunch up quite a long way. Jane looked ahead, lost in her own thoughts, her hand stroking her thigh.

"I'll drive up the track a few hundred yards," said Tony feeling hopeful, "Further away from the main path."

Jane agreed it was a good idea.

"When Brian called to do the work I thought it was going to be a disappointment," said Jane continuing her story. "I heard the sound of a chain --saw and realised he had brought someone along to help. I was annoyed and felt let down -- he hadn't even come on the right day. I had intended to dress up in something special for him! He explained that the other man would be helping him with the heavy work -- the unwanted trees. I went across to see what was going on and saw that the other man was quite young, late teens, but he was well built and muscular. I actually must have been admiring him and looking at him lustfully because Brian made a point of mentioning it!

I laughed and asked Brian quietly if he'd be able to come into the house and spend some time with me -- he told me he'd try his best but he'd have to wait until they had dropped the trees.

'He won't be very pleased if I disappear and leave him to do all the hard work!' Brian explained.

Later I took a drink out for them and saw Brian talking to the lad as though he was explaining something; they both looked at me, and the young lad nodded, staring at me. I felt embarrassed that Brian might have told his helper that I wanted him to come into the house for sex. Brian told me that when they felled the trees he could leave his mate to cut up the trunks and branches -- then he would come up to the house. While I was there Brian called the lad over and introduced us, his name was Tommy. With the look he gave me I felt sure he knew why Brian was coming up to the house, though I have to point out that Tommy has, well, mild learning difficulties -- he's a pleasant lad, very good at physical tasks but not too bright intellectually.

Brian made sure Tommy had enough to keep busy then came to the house. Hell it was almost like having your dad's friend or an uncle calling. He pulled off my top and played with my breasts for ages while I handled his dick. I sat on a chair and sucked him before he had me over the table, you know, doggy fashion. Brian was quite kinky and I remember wondering how Rob would react if he'd been there watching and seen this man fuck me from behind then suddenly drop to his knees while I was bent over and proceed to lick my bum hole! It felt amazing when he sat me on a chair and told me to spread my thighs before giving my pussy the same treatment.

By the time he got round to fucking me conventionally I was frantic with lust. When he came inside me it was nice but I felt far from satisfied. We went upstairs and lay on the bed to rest, I tried to revive him but only partially succeeded, though he did manage a repeat performance.

Looking at his watch he said he'd better get back and see if Tommy was okay.

'I've promised he can have most of the afternoon off with pay in return for doing the hard work -- and letting me disappear,' Brian said, "I'll send him up here."

I was surprised and asked why he would want to do that? Brian said the least I could do was to give him a drink and keep him company.

'Anyway,' he said, 'I saw the way you admired his muscles!'

I asked what the hell was I supposed to do; he'd get the wrong impression and might think it was his turn to come and have sex with me! Brian suggested that if I just had a nice chat with the lad, make him a sandwich, and be friendly toward him, he would think that's how we'd spent our time.

'Keep him happy though, give him something to look at, a treat.'

'You want me to flash bits of my body to a simpleton?" I said - I was astonished.

I had intended to have a quick shower before Tommy knocked on the door but he was there in no time. I threw on a robe not thinking that being undressed rather gave the game away. I asked him in and we chatted for a few minutes. Tommy had a happy disposition and told me he hoped to go to a college and do a special course so he might stand a chance of getting 'proper paid work' as he put it.

'I can do heavy work easy enough!' he said, 'Look at my muscles!'

I told him I had noticed how muscular he was. He told me he weight trained and before I knew it he whipped off his shirt to show me his chest.

'Do you want to feel how hard my muscles are?' he said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I think that's when I began to see him differently, as a male, rather than just a simple-minded youth, a partially naked male at that. I had to get close to him to feel his bi-ceps and I smelt his musky odour -- I started to feel aroused again. I tried to think of something else and got up to make him a sandwich and get him a drink, but I kept having wicked thoughts.

I asked him if he had a girlfriend, and yes, I know it must have sounded really corny. Tommy told me he didn't have a regular girl friend but that he'd been on a couple of dates. Smiling I said that I bet lots of ladies admired his well-built body; without hesitating and with quite an innocent simplicity he told me that some did, but he was never as lucky as Brian.

I said to Tommy; 'you know why Brian came up to the house don't you -- I hope we can trust you not to say anything?'

He gave me his childish grin and said, 'I wouldn't get Brian into trouble -- he gives me work.'

I gave Tommy his sandwich and tea and sat watching him eat. I just couldn't help but feel aroused -- having this Adonis of a youth sitting at my kitchen table, stripped to the waist showing off his rippling muscles. I just acted on impulse, getting up to refill his beaker then sitting down on the chair next to him, letting the bottom half of my gown fall open. I caught him looking at my thighs and moved my leg so he could see the tops of my stockings.

'Do you know why I'm wearing this robe instead of being properly dressed Tommy?' I asked.

He seemed a bit nervous but answered that he knew it was because I had taken my clothes off when Brian had been here. Now I felt very aroused and wanted him. I told him it was okay if he wanted to look too -- I asked him if he'd like to see me to unfasten my robe. He nodded, making me feel excited when he began to take short gasps of air. Then I pulled the sash and let my robe fall apart; his eyes came out on stalks and I saw how his crotch had developed a sizable bulge.

Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers
12