Listening To Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers

It just happened – a natural reaction – I let my knees fall apart and I know I had a shy nervous grin on my face when I slid the hem of my skirt up my thighs. Frank said in words what was in our minds that Rob wasn't here to call the shots – he was fast asleep. That simple fact – Rob was no longer able to direct operations, to set the limits, had an amazing effect on me. I said nothing but my next actions spoke volumes – I looked the lads straight in the eye – and pulled my skirt even higher, right above my hips. With all three sat ogling me from just a couple of feet away I slid my feet wide apart and let them see right between my legs.

Jim said, 'I bet you don't really do that in the pubs!'

I said no I didn't. That got them excited – they knew then I was willing to go further for them.

One of them said that Rob had mentioned that my blouse had come undone when the guys in the pub yard groped me – he asked what they got to see. Without a word I showed them – by undoing my blouse all the way. Frank was the first to come over to me and go for a kiss. I let him kiss on the lips and responded catching glimpses of how the other two were getting turned on watching, looking envious.

I was asked to go and sit on Jim's knee. Mick suggested turning the music down in case it woke my husband; Frank said no, as Rob had fallen asleep in spite of the noise, if everything went quiet it might rouse him. In any case, Frank said, the music would cover up the noises we might make. Hearing that made me feel aroused, knowing they expected things to get really hot and passionate!

What an incredible feeling, being fondled in front of my unsuspecting husband, sat on another man's knee with my blouse undone and having two other men touching and kissing me! When I sat on Jim's knee he said in a whisper how good it was that they could now have a closer look at my thighs. I giggled but at the same time realised that this bawdy game had now become much more sexual. With my heart thumping and tummy turning from excitement I eased my bottom from Jim's lap and pulled up my skirt as far as it would go.

I still feel shame and embarressment when I think about it but when I saw the look on their faces – as they stared between my legs, I just felt the urge to give in completely and to let them go as far as they wanted. When Frank turned my head to kiss me I felt a hand on my inner thigh – I slowly let my legs spread wide, giving out a signal that I was willing, encouraging that hand to creep up higher and touch my pussy.

You know Tony, a few seconds later my breasts where out of my bra and their hands were everywhere. We were all wary that Rob might suddenly wake up so felt repressed. I wished we could have all relaxed and enjoyed it better. Mick swapped over with Jim and sat me on his knee while Frank undid his fly and put my hand inside his pants! Oh God it felt really decadent and sexy! At one point I sat looking down between my legs watching fingers inside my knickers, going in and out of my pussy. Jim made me use my spare hand to hold his dick too. How good it felt having two different mouths suck on each nipple.

I wanted it – and they knew I did; but we couldn't take the risk of making too much noise or having my husband wake to find his mates fucking his wife right their in front of him. Frank always seemed to take the lead; he whispered to the others then to me – I was to follow him into the kitchen. It was far enough away from Rob making it less likely to disturb him, and if he did wake up we could quickly reappear innocently from the kitchen."

"Hang on!" interrupted Tony, "You were only doing what Rob had wanted you to do for weeks – why worry so much about him waking up?"

"Because I knew he had a habit of quickly changing his mind. In any case I wasn't ready for him to see me being so willing. Selfish I know, but women are often capable of behaving differently with other men than they do with their husbands."

"So I think what you mean is, while he remained ignorant of your behaviour then you remained in control – if he knew how willing, or how much you enjoyed doing it, then he'd expect you to perform on cue, dictate when and with whom."

"You've got it one Tony, I had to give it a lot of thought before it became that clear," laughed Jane.

"Hell I'm spoiling my fun now – get back to the action – why did you go into the kitchen?"

Jane blushed and once again reverted to her naughty girl giddiness.

"Why do you think," she giggled looking guilty. "It's easier to tell this to a stranger rather than someone who I'd have to face again!"

Tony looked disappointed at Jane's apparent intention that they would never again meet.

"I stood against the kitchen table and Frank took out his cock. I admit, I was fascinated just seeing it, seeing how hard and thick it was – and being able to handle it. We kissed and played around, him licking and sucking my tits, fingering my pussy. I just let myself go, he knew he'd got me worked up to the point where I wouldn't say no. He put his dick inside me, I felt excited but anxious knowing I was about to commit adultery, let another man shag me! I didn't stop him, and he rammed it into me but the table rattled and vibrated making too much noise; the others must have heard, knowing we had gone all the way. Frank made me move and stood me up against the kitchen counter; in short he fucked me very hard."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much so? It felt amazing when he lifted me and pressed his dick against my pelvic bone bouncing me, hitting just the right spot. Sorry I'm getting carried away! After he had reached climax we kissed for a minute, then he quietly went back into the living room. I assumed he was leaving me to recover, giving me time alone to compose myself; but then Jim walked in. Goodness I was stunned and didn't know what to do; whether to remind him that I wasn't a cheap prostitute or simply rush past him and tell them the party was over!

You can guess that I did neither of those things. Jim got me 'going' again when he nuzzled my neck and rubbed my nipples. I expressed my shock, shock at my own behaviour hissing at him saying how I shouldn't be behaving that way. It sounds pathetic now but so he wasn't going to go away annoyed at Frank or thinking I was a teaser I offered to give him a wank. Jim didn't have to push or persuade me to do more – it was I who moved up close, once I had my hand on his cock and felt how hot and stiff it was I wanted to feel it inside my pussy. I pulled my panties to one side and opened my legs. Jim fucked me too!

Before we'd finished Mick walked in; I think he must have become impatient or thought he might miss out on the fun. Jim didn't mind when his pal began to fondle my tits while I was being shagged. I was wet through after Jim ejaculated and giggled like I do when I'm nervous. It felt really dirty but I dropped my wet panties and stepped out of them. Mick grabbed me and lifted my skirt gripping it around my waist showing off my naked bum. He took out his cock, just as Frank came in to watch.

Now it felt even more incredible, my tits were hanging out of my bra, a man was holding my skirt above my hips, and I had taken my knickers off! More to the point – I was about to have my third shag of the night with two other men watching the action! Oh god Tony, it was really arousing, even though I felt awfully guilty and dirty!"

"Can I ask a very personal question – one that we counsellors would normally never ask?" begged Tony.

Jane nodded intrigued.

"Did you reach an orgasm?"

Jane gave her giggle before answering shyly, "More than once!"

Lifting her head Jane smiled at her male companion, "Thank you for listening, it's helped. I just had to talk to someone. It was like I had a change of personality that night. I do suspect though that you've quite enjoyed listening."

Tony admitted he was sorry she had finished her story; that listening had made him aroused. The housewife smiled coyly. Giggling again Jane said it was probably just as well they had met in a café, a public place! Tony disagreed and told her it was a shame it wasn't otherwise.

"I hope you didn't mean what you said literally," said Tony, "About talking to someone who you will never have to face again. I hope we do meet again."

Jane gazed at the man, "I think I might have meant people I would have to face almost every day. My problem is really – do I reveal all to my husband and tell him how I'm willing to fulfil his fantasy and have sex with other men. Or do I keep it quiet – because once his eagerness wears off I'll still want to carry on – I know I will!"

"Don't do anything yet," advised Tony, "Give yourself time to think. Though that's not the advice I'd have given you in an official capacity."

"I'd better go now," Jane said.

She stood and left the café. Tony threw some cash onto the table and followed her out a few minutes later. He felt forlorn and disappointed – jealous of the men. He felt sure that Jane's retelling of the tale had left her as sexually aroused as he was, if only they had been together in a private place. Maybe she would call him again. Maybe.

Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers
12