Listening to the Neighbors

Story Info
Exactly as she remembers it.
1k words
4.17
63.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions."

     - Aldous Huxley

* * * * *

Generally speaking, living in an apartment is not a very fun experience. But, as I learned several years ago, there may be a few advantages... I'll never forget the first time I heard the upstairs neighbors fucking. It was 10:30 in the morning on a Tuesday. This was actually a very strange time for any of us to be at home. However, it was the week before Christmas, and we were all college students on our holiday break. I was home alone, and sitting on our bed folding laundry in preparation for an upcoming vacation. As I paired assorted socks and folded the multi-colored underwear into neat sixths, the rhythmic rocking of the upstairs neighbors' bed came to my attention.

I looked up and started laughing out loud when I immediately suspected their activity. The previous couple who lived in the apartment above us always argued around 3:00 AM, so this was an amusing and enjoyable switch. I continued folding the clothes, moving on to my husband's tee shirts. White, Hanes, size large. I frowned because I truly hate folding his tee shirts. The sounds from the bed above continued, bringing an occasional chuckle from me. When the rhythm suddenly changed, I found myself looking at the ceiling again and realized that I had stopped folding altogether. I stopped smiling and stared at the ceiling, keeping very still and even holding by breath as I listened carefully to the sounds from their bed.

My God! How could anyone move their hips that fast? I tried to imagine what they looked like as he slammed his long body into her soft curves again and again and again, *fast*.

Then, I suddenly began to hear her voice, too. She seemed to be quite pleased with his inhuman speed, moaning and whimpering in time to the squeaks. By now I had completely forgotten the tee shirts. My left hand was alternating breasts, lightly pinching. I closed my eyes and listened to the couple as they approached climax. My right hand inched downward -- I was wet and aching, and wanted to touch myself.

As my hand reached into my panties, I imagined that I was fucking my own husband to that insane rhythm. I rubbed and pinched and moaned, and my orgasm came very quickly.

Shortly after, their own orgasms were signaled by her near scream and his loud grunting moan. The bed stopped shaking immediately, and I could imagine them laying in an exhausted heap. That night, when my husband and I were in bed, I heard them going at it again. "Honey, do you hear that?" I whispered to him. "What? Oh, that! Sweetie, it's *nasty* to listen to the neighbors fuck," he reproached jokingly, with a smile on his face. "I can't help it. Can you believe that?" I was referring to the rhythm, but he assumed that I just meant the fact that we could hear them. "I'm sure they can hear us, too," he joked, rubbing himself against my back. I could feel his erection quite clearly. "Shall we give them something to listen to?"

I laughed and reached my hand down to grab his cock. "What? Do you like that? Does that turn you on?" I teased. "I guess it does turn you on," I continued, as I pulled on his cock playfully. "Sure, honey, let's fuck," I whispered suggestively, turning towards him and beginning to inch my mouth down his chest and across his stomach.

"God, I want to be inside you," he moaned, reaching his hand towards my pussy. I slapped his hand away. "Not yet! I'm not done with you." I demonstrated what I meant by running my tongue slowly across the tip of his cock. "Ummm. That feels great."

I replied with a muffled "Hmmm?" as I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking earnestly. Soon the wet sounds of my mouth on him were mixed with his increasing moans. I sucked until his breathing quickened and he mumbled that he was going to cum. As he knew I would, I continued on until he climaxed with a load groan.

"OK!" he gasped, laughing, pulling me off of him then pulling me up to lay beside him. I smiled and kissed his shoulder, suddenly realizing that the neighbors' apartment was now silent.

He then rolled towards me and reached his mouth down to my left breast. He immediately began sucking on it, and my own breathing quickened. He switched to the other, and I began moaning softly. This continued until I arched my back and whimpered slightly. He then kissed my stomach, moving downward towards my now damp pussy. His fingers softly caressed the hair, and his thumb brushed very lightly across my clit. I moaned loudly in response. He then lowered his face towards me, and I could feel his warm breathing across my now pulsing pussy.

He placed his hands on the top of my inner thighs, his index fingers and thumbs moving slowly along the juncture between my legs and outer lips. After gently kissing the space just below my clit, the first movement of his tongue was a long, wet stroke. I shuddered and moaned, anticipating his continued licks and sucks. His tongue explored and probed, eventually stretching up into me as his mouth sucked me rhythmically. I gasped, my hands clenching the sheets, wanting him to continue this way.

His mouth separated from my pussy, and he turned his entire body around so that his head was towards my toes and his feet were near my head. He then brought his mouth back to my pussy, licking in long strokes across my clit and backwards to my dripping canal. Again and again he stroked as I throbbed, finally locking his mouth against me in a long, delicious, wet suck. Then, his tongue was in me again, and he rocked against me, his fingers moving with his mouth.

I was so close to orgasm that I could hardly breathe. "Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh," I panted and moaned, one short sound per breath. "Unh, unh, oh, oh, yes, yes, oh, God, yes, yes, AAAAHHHHH!"

I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard that one.