Listening was So Good

Story Info
Listening on the phone to my wife's first time.
3.7k words
4.2
72k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trosen0
trosen0
55 Followers

True Story:

I've been trying for some time to get my wife Cindy to pick up another guy and let me watch. (My fantasy, not hers.) She always insisted she wasn't interested but she also had amazing orgasms when we talked about it during sex, so her words were saying one thing but her body was saying something else entirely.

The fantasy started for me two years earlier when Cindy first started telling me about her previous sexual partners. The first story she shared was about a guy I happen to know. He's known to have a large penis. Cindy said they really tried, but because of his large size and inexperience they weren't able to fit it in her pussy. They tried for about an hour and then gave up and she gave him an amazing blow job. The biggest surprise in this story for me was this, I turned rock hard instantly. I wasn't expecting that. The sex that night was the best it had been in years.

She had a lot of partners before we were married and it became a ritual on special occasions for her to tell me a story about a big or little cock she had encountered along the way. These stories made both of us so horny we'd fuck like animals. I watched and waited for an opportunity to make my fantasy come true. A fantasy to watch my wife getting fucked by another man.

Cindy and I planned to go out to a bar across the state line on Friday night. But early in the week I really wasn't feeling well and it just got worse. I told her it didn't look like I could make it Friday night.

Cindy was disappointed and asked me if I would be open to letting her go alone. Her friend Jennifer who lived in the same town was planning to meet her at the bar, and with Jennifer there she'd have someone to party with and keep her safe.

I know that my wife, in a bar, unescorted, was no doubt going to get hit on. In my fantasy I would prefer to be there while she's meeting other men, but this might work better for both of us. I was certain it would make her more comfortable, so I quickly agreed she should go along and meet Jennifer there.

Whenever we visited that city, which is two hours away, we always reserve a hotel room at the Marriott to avoid any temptation to drink and drive back home. I had already made the reservation before I got ill, and now thinking about the hotel room I had an idea and decided to share it with my wife.

"You should hook up with a guy at the bar and take him back to your hotel room. I know it's weird... sorry... but it would really turn me on. I'm also certain it would be good for you too. When you get in the hotel room you could dial me on the phone without him knowing and let me listen. Would you at least think about it? Please?"

She listened to me, and then laughing responded, "You're such a naughty boy!"

"So, you'll think about it, and maybe even do it?"

She smirked and said she'd think about it, adding, "No one is going to want me silly! I'm fifty-two years old!"

I spent the next 48 hours obsessing about Friday night, and it finally came. Cindy left in her car to drive the two hours to the hotel where she would shower, get dressed, and go to the bar next door. She planned to send me some pictures of what she was wearing so I could see her sexy outfit.

I tried watching TV that afternoon and into the evening, but I drifted in and out of sleep in my recliner. My imagination was running wild.

About 7:30 my phone buzzed and it was her. She texted me three pictures of her outfit and when I looked at them, I was suddenly concerned. This was starting to get real. The new blouse showed a LOT of cleavage and side boob. Combined with her beautiful smile, I was convinced she was going to get a lot of attention. I really wished I could be there to watch and maybe even intercede if I started to freak out.

Just so you know, my wife Cindy is in her 50's but easily looks 40. She's 5'4", has short dark brown hair, a beautiful face, and a smile that lights up a room. She has big breasts that hang with just a slight, natural sway. Each breast has a nice round brown areola, and her nipples always stood as little round humps, but when sexually aroused, they stand up hard. She has a sexy ass but those boobs are by far her best feature.

One of the photos she sent me was after she had showered, dried herself, applied her makeup, done her hair, and put on a see-through black bra and matching black G-string that did little to hide her cleanly shaved pussy.

The next two pictures were after she had completed dressing. She had on the new sleeveless white blouse. Normally she would wear a garment underneath or a sweater over the top of a blouse like that one, but tonight she wore it without anything else. Having two flimsy fabrics over her ample breasts would hide very little, even in a dark bar, but given the extra light in the hotel bathroom they were quite visible through her blouse and bra. She had pulled on a short, shiny, black skirt that modestly reached to her knee.

She completed her outfit with a sexy pair of heels and her pearls which hung low on her chest and brought everyone's eyes to that beautiful cleavage.

My wife looked stunning! Her look was classy, yet sexy enough to say, "I'm really horny" without her having to speak it out loud. I could tell from the pictures she was ready to get serious tonight. It was going to be a very interesting night for both of us. I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. I guess that serves me right, but it made my stomach do a flipflop.

I dozed off the rest of the night and about half past midnight my phone rang! It was Cindy calling. I answered quietly and listened intently trying to determine what was happening on the other end of the line.

I heard the motel room door close and I didn't hear her say hello to me so I assumed she wasn't alone. I heard my wife put her phone down with a clunk and then there was silence.

Listening intently, I began to hear some rustling as if she was with a man and was making out with him, which was confirmed a moment later when I heard them kissing and I could hear my wife softly purring with pleasure.

Then I heard Cindy speak, her voice was soft and she was obviously drunk.

"Ummmm, that's so good." I heard her purr.

Then for the first time I heard his voice. A deep strong voice, but he sounded kind as he mentioned, "I loved dancing with you at the club."

My cock leaped. I truthfully don't understand why this turns me on so much, but it does. This man unknowingly started my night off perfectly.

There were more sounds of wet kisses and making out for another minute, then my wife spoke again, "You've been turning me on all night long."

My wife's voice slurred and it made it difficult to hear exactly what she was saying. My cock was now hard as steel inside my pants. My mind was in a state of confusion. Part of me was so jealous I wanted to go off mute and yell something. But another part of me wanted this to go further, and yet another part of me wanted it to go much further.

Then I heard belt buckles and jewelry coming off and my wife said, "You have such a nice body! I really love your hairy chest! My husband doesn't have chest hair."

I heard more undressing and Cindy said, "Oh my God you're huge. My husband has a very nice cock, but not this long and definitely not this thick. Can I touch?"

"Please do."

Now I seriously wondered if this was a mistake. From her stories I knew she loves big cocks, and it sounded like she was enthralled with this one. I had never really considered that she might leave me to have that monster anytime she wanted it.

"I'm not sure I can take that girth. Look at this, you're as big as my wrist."

"Your hands are so soft and feel so good on my cock."

"If you like that, you're really going to love this."

I heard him start to moan and breath harder, obviously in pleasure from my wife's talented mouth on his cock. Then I heard the familiar sounds of my wife sucking cock. The cock of a man she had just met a few hours earlier.

I was getting frustrated because there was a lot of silence, muttering, and giggling. I was pretty sure Cindy had either forgotten that I was trying to listen, or she just didn't care. But, the thought of my wife performing for this guy was turning me on, my cock was aching to explode and I had only been listening to them for a few minutes!

"God, you've got a nice ass!"

I was thinking he's obviously under that damn skirt rubbing Cindy's bare ass cheeks. I remembered that G-string didn't cover up a fucking thing.

He must have attempted to pull her skirt off because I heard her say, "No, just pull my panties down."

There was movement and suddenly both of their voices became louder and much clearer. It was obvious they had moved onto the bed and their heads were near the phone. In my mind's eye, I saw my wife laying there on the bed, with all her clothes on except her panties. My cock was throbbing!

"Let me undo that for you.", I heard her say. I assumed this was her bra latch and I knew what was about to happen. Sure enough, I heard him gasp for air. I knew he was staring at those beautiful breasts that I love so much. I knew he would never forget that sight because they really are incredible and really do take your breath away.

Then no more talking, just the sounds of her moaning and gasping with the pleasure of getting her boobies sucked and her pussy fingered. I could tell from more than a hundred miles away that he had moved his head down between her legs. I totally recognized those sounds.

Then I heard my wife building to an orgasm, "You're making me cum."

I could hear her breathing and then moan deeply as she orgasmed from his tongue and fingers.

"Damn girl, you taste so good and your pussy is so tight. I really want to fuck you, but your husband is going to know for sure. I'll ruin that little pussy and I'm concerned I'll split you in two."

Cindy laughed a little too loud, and between laughs managed to say, "It will be worth it! My husband has been encouraging me to do this for two years! It's all I've thought about for a long time. I know my pussy, it will snap back in a few days."

I was stunned. Did I hear that right? I had planted this seed, not knowing the harvest had been growing for some time.

I heard the bed creaking and him crawling up between my wife's legs to get on top of her. Then I heard my wife tell him those words that I've have wanted to hear her say to another man, those words that sent a sudden jolt through my body like an electric shock, but much more pleasurable, she said, "Fuck me! Please. Fuck me hard."

My cock, still standing hard and untouched in front of me, twitched with the thrill of hearing my wife telling this man who she had only just met and picked up a few hours earlier in the bar, to "fuck her"!

"Oh yeah! I'm going to fuck you alright!"

Then I heard a little rustling around and I imagined her skirt up around her waist, her tits swollen with desire, nipples standing erect and hard. With a loud gasp and squeal I knew his huge cock had penetrated her pussy. She moaned and asked him to go slower. He slowed the pace but moved steadily into her pussy.

"You aren't going to be able to take the whole thing. I don't want to hurt you."

I was glad he was gentle on her and not demanding. I could hear the bed creaking with the sounds of being fucked upon. I also heard Cindy start to coo with the pleasure of feeling his big hard cock slipping in and out of her pussy. Occasionally she would ask, "not so deep please." But he kept working it in inch-by-inch, hoping to eventually bury the entire staff in her slippery wet cunt.

"Oh my God! You have a tight pussy! Your husband must be a lot smaller than I am."

"Oh, he's bigger than average, just not a fucking monster like you."

Then as he kept gently slipping in and out of her he asked her, "Is all cock the same? Is bigger better? Is this better than your husbands?"

I could hear a hissing sound as he pumped her pussy full of air and forced it out with each stroke in. Cindy responded to his question, but I couldn't really make out what she said. It sounded kind of like, "Nothing could be better than this...".

He seemed to like the answer, whatever it was, and he started pounding my wife harder! I heard the bed making more noise and his scrotum started making a very loud slapping sound on my wife's ass, every time he slammed himself into her, trying to bottom out. Cindy started grunting under the physical pounding he was giving her. I listened to this guy forcefully fucking my wife for several minutes while the only sounds were those of them fucking and their own moans and groans of sexual pleasure.

I heard her telling him, "Oh yeah! You're going to make me cum again! Oh, fuck yeah! That feels soooo good!" She was almost screaming now, "You're so fucking deep. Yes, like that. Oh my god!"

I knew she would have her hands on his bare ass, pulling him into herself, forcing him to press his pelvis as hard as possible against her pelvis and smashing on her clit as hard as he could. She tensed up and arched her back against him, raising her ass up, my wife went through the spasms of her best orgasm ever.

I knew from experience what he was feeling. That sudden explosion of new, hot juices, gushing from the walls of her wet pussy, surrounding his cock, squeezing around it, so that some of it leaked out onto his balls and it gave my wife's pussy a hot and slick feeling.

And right now, even though I didn't have my own cock inside of her, this whole experience of listening to my wife fucking another man over the phone while he had no idea I was listening, made my own orgasm start to blow!

As I felt it start to cum, I grabbed my cock in my right hand and moaning loudly with pleasure I exploded onto my chest.

I know that the term "mind-blowing orgasm" is over used, but I came so hard that I got weak and my vision started going black. For a few seconds, through my own climax, I was oblivious to what was happening on the phone. But as my climax passed, I started to breathe again, my vision cleared up, and feelings began to seep back into my body and I could hear my wife breathing hard, panting really, coming down off her climax, relaxing her own body, and releasing her tight hold on his large cock. Her pussy sounded sloppy, very sloppy, as he moved in and out much easier now.

As I listened to him slow fucking my wife's newly gaping pussy my cock was beginning to return to hardness again. I thought to myself, this is one of the reasons why I wanted to share my wife with another man. It was great for both of us, I knew it would be. Hell, it was great for all three of us.

At this point I couldn't contain my own sexual excitement. No matter how weird it is, I don't care, and it doesn't matter. I am just glad my wife is enjoying it, guilt free because I not only approved but encouraged it. I was sure it was the best fuck of her life.

So, as my cock started to harden again and I listened to my wife getting slowly fucked on the bed in that hotel room, I was emotionally, and physically pleased, and turned on by what was happening!

He was picking up the pace now, and starting to slam himself harder into my wife. I could hear his lower belly slapping on my wife's each time he drove himself into her. He expressed his surprise that she could take it all, very few women can.

"You've got all nine inches darling. I can't believe it. Your pussy is never going to be the same no matter how much you think it will snap back."

Cindy was moaning louder and drowning out his remarks I wanted to hear, frustrating me to no end. There were several whispers I couldn't discern. Things transpired between them that I will never know.

The things I did hear were making my cock rock hard. I had fantasized about this for two years and was shocked how good it was for me. I always assumed the fantasy would be better than the real deal, but I was wrong. This was powerful and fulfilling to me on many levels.

This guy had hooked up with my wife in a bar and knew she was married and that she wanted to fuck him. I didn't mind that at all, and actually took it as a compliment that the guy wanted her and enjoyed her so much. I enjoyed listening and was proud she took the whole damn nine inches in that little pussy of hers.

The guy never slowed down, but plowed himself into her as she was cumming for a third time. He just kept slamming away at her, all the way through her orgasm.

When my wife was finished, she spoke a little more coherently, "Oh my gawd, that felt good!"

Suddenly the bed stopped bouncing, the spanking noises slowed, and he started grunting loudly with each and every stroke. I could sense he was about to cum deep inside my wife's pussy! It hadn't occurred to me that the guy might not be wearing a condom. I knew Cindy likes to feel me cum inside her, but I also thought they'd be more careful. Then it became obvious he was bare skinned inside my wife.

"Oh, that feels sooooo good! I can feel your hot cum inside me! That's soooo fucking hot! I LOVE IT!!! Look at your cum oozing out of my pussy! It seriously looks like a quart of cum! It's running out everywhere."

(I was pretty sure those last remarks were for my benefit as she was now sexually satisfied and starting to remember me, listening on the phone.)

The stud was done and he pulled out of her. I heard a loud plop as he pulled out and some oozing sounds as he rolled over on the bed beside her.

I heard him saying, "You have the nicest tits I've ever seen. Fantastic. Gorgeous. Your husband is one lucky guy. I'm just concerned he'll never have a tight piece of ass again."

I listened and stroked myself and wished I was in that motel room with them, so I could actually see her stretched out pussy, his now limp dick, and smell the smells of sex in the room.

He was clearly finished and mentioned the time, and for the first time I heard his name, Josh.

"I wished I had more time Cindy, but I've got to go."

"You told me you weren't married, was that true?"

"Yes."

"Then what's your hurry?"

He chuckled, and told her that he would love to stay the rest of the night but he was a divorced dad, and he had to pick his kids up in just a few hours.

"Thank you, Josh., I know you probably don't believe me but I've never done this before."

He laughed a little, not believing her and left, thanking her for the fun night as he stepped out the door. Cindy spoke to him quietly at the door for a minute, then very clear goodbyes. I unmuted my phone as Cindy picked up.

"Did you hear all that," she asked me? "Are you okay?"

"Fuck yes I did and I'm more than okay. That was so hot."

"Have you cum yet?"

"I lost count. Hahaha"

I could tell that my wife was a lot drunker than normal.

"What did you say at the door? I couldn't hear you."

"I told him at the door I'm going to lay here with my blouse open, my tits hanging out, and his cum dripping from my pussy and think about how much fun this has been. He gave me his number. You'll have to decide if I keep it or not"

I smiled as we hung up. She was no doubt asleep shortly after. Me, on the other hand, I couldn't sleep at all. I laid there and wondered if I had made the biggest mistake of my life. I guess time will tell, but I sure loved listening. Listening was so good.

trosen0
trosen0
55 Followers