Lit. Forum Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
He does a web show with a big breasted lady.
3.5k words
4.78
17.3k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Lit Forum member inspired this story.

This story is about a girl I met a while back. Veronica and I met through her Lit Forum thread. The title of her thread was, "Big Tits Web Girl." It was only natural that Veronica and I got along so well, because I liked big tits and she definitely had big tits. I showed up on Veronica's every night for weeks. Then she asked me if I had Yahoo IM, the reason she was asking was that she wanted to add me to her list of special people.

I sent her my Yahoo address and quickly found out what it meant to be on her list of special people Veronica began to send me pictures of herself in various stages of undress. Veronica is 5'6" with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and a set of 42 DDD sized breasts.

One night while Veronica and I were chatting privately, she asked me if I was interested in checking out her web show. She was amazing; I was not disappointed at all. Veronica really knew how to work the crowd of horny guys, and I am sure there were a few ladies that had gathered around their computer monitors that night as well.

Veronica was not one to leave any one out in the cold. She made quite an effort to display all of her assets as well as her skills. There was something for everybody, from Veronica as she demonstrated her cock sucking ability on a 12-inch dildo, a variety of fruits and vegetables inserted into her pussy and ass, to her huge tits. By the end of the night, I would have to say my favorite parts of her show were Veronica's huge tits and the shower scenes.

Veronica after the show told me that she dedicated the titty show to me personally. She had explained to me that of the all the men she had met so far I was her favorite. When ever Veronica and I talked the subject of us getting together sexually always came up. I only lived a few hours away but it was never any more than just talk.

Word got around about Veronica's web shows, there were more, and more people that wanted to view these shows. After the first show I saw, her thread was flooded with requests for Veronica to do a couple's show. There were people wanting a show with her and a man, and naturally, she had requests to do a girl on girl show as well.

It was a difficult choice for her to make seeing, as it seemed there were just as many man/woman votes as there was girl/girl. Veronica told us that she indeed wanted to make love to a woman someday but did not want that first time with another female to be on camera in front of other people. Veronica wanted that moment to be of a more intimate occasion.

Veronica decided that she would do a show with a man and it would be at her place. She wanted the show to be with someone she knew and liked. Veronica began her search with the many men she chatted with on Lit and those she knew privately. I was making my usual rounds on Lit one night when I got a private message from veronica.

"Hey you," Veronica said, "What are you up to Daniel?"

"Not much," I said, "What about you?"

"I have been keeping busy," She said, "I know who I want."

"You know who you want," I asked "For what?"

"My web show silly!" Veronica exclaimed.

"Oh yeah," I said, "Who?"

"I want you!" She said.

"Are you sure you want to do your web show with me?" I asked.

"I want you more than anyone else," Veronica mentioned, "What is wrong with that?"

"Nothing at all," I told her, "I'm just surprised."

"Why are you surprised," Veronica said, "You have all the qualities I am looking for and by the picture on your thread, you have the cock I'm looking for."

"Well now I'm flattered." I said.

"Does that mean you will do the web show with me?" Veronica asked.

"How can I say no?" I told her.

"You can't." She said.

"Then I guess we are doing a web show together." I said.

"Goody!" She exclaimed.

Over the next couple of weeks, Veronica and I talked about how the show was going to go. We decided that we each would do a solo portion and we would finish with the two of us together. During this time, we each received a ton of private messages from people letting us know how excited they were about the show.

When the day finally arrived, I was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I have never done anything like this before in my life. I got to Veronica's house she greeted me with a big kiss and a huge hug. I could not believe how big her tits were. As she hugged me and pressed her big tits against me, I thought I might come right there.

We sat down, had a couple of drinks and chatted for a bit. We were both a little nervous about the show and tried to loosen each other up by telling jokes. It is a little different to talk about having sex with someone on a web cam than actually doing so. When the feeling sinks in that you really are going to fuck someone on camera, it is a little scary. Veronica looked at me so sweetly and put her hand on my leg.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Then, let us not keep our fans waiting." Veronica spoke.

As veronica set things up, she kept asking me what I had planned for my part of the show. I told her the same thing I had be telling her since the beginning that it was a surprise. To get things off on the right foot, Veronica went out a bought a CD KISS: Greatest Hits to play while we were doing the show. Not being a big fan of KISS and knowing I am, I thought it was cool of her to buy a CD for us to play while we put on our show.

Veronica started things off by chatting with a few of the people who had logged on. Then she started to slowly dance and run her hands all over her body. I was off camera the whole time of her private show. She moved back and forth, as she ran her fingers through her dark brown hair. Next Veronica caressed and squeezed her huge breasts as she moaned softly.

"MMMMM," She purred, "Do you like them boys?"

Veronica bent over at the hips and massaged her tits right in front of the camera as her moans got deeper.

"Do you like my huge tits?" She asked, "I bet they make all of your cocks big and hard."

As I watched Veronica perform, I could not help stroking my own cock through my jeans. Veronica slowly removed her shirt to expose her massive 42 DDD breasts. She was sporting an enormous black sheer bra that you could clearly make out her giant areolas and big thick nipples. Veronica lifted her breasts up in front of the camera and shook them up and down as if she was playing with a Slinky. She moaned louder as she pinched her nipples through her bra.

"My nipples are so hard right now," Veronica, exclaimed, "I'm getting so turned on thinking of you guys stroking your hard cocks and you girls playing with your pussies."

Veronica began to take off her pants seductively. She turned around to show off her backside as she slid her pants down. She was wearing a black thong that had a little pink rose in the front. When her pants were finally off, Veronica slapped her ass. She reached down, grabbed her ankles, and slowly ran her hands up her legs. She squeezed her ass, slid her middle finger through the crack of her ass, and pulled the thong out. Veronica then spread her legs apart and slowly toyed with her pussy.

"OOOOH," She moaned, "I'm getting so wet now."

Veronica turned around once more and faced the camera. She bent over again, squeezed her hanging tits, and shook them back and forth.

"Are you ready to see my huge titties?" Veronica asked.

Then she reached up, unclasped her bra, and held her bra together between her fingers. She let go of her bra and those tits of hers came falling out in all of there glory. Veronica jiggled her boobs, pinched, and pulled on her nipples as she looked over at me and winked. She sat on the bed so she could look at the camera and me and then she began to play with her clit. While she rubbed her pussy, Veronica took her left hand and lifted up her breast so she could suck on her nipple.

"I need a volunteer," She said, "I need someone to put their lips on my big tits and some to burry their tongue in my wet pussy."

After a while veronica pulled out her favorite vibrator, it hummed and grinded as she stroked and twisted it in and out of her pussy. Veronica licked and sucked on her nipples, while she continued to fuck herself. She switched her attention back to her pussy by fucking herself with her favorite toy and fingering her clit.

"OH YES," She screamed, "I need someone to come here and fuck me!"

Her breathing got heavier and her groans got louder with every thrust of her electric wonder. When Veronica finally had enough, she pulled the vibrator out of her dripping pussy and brought it up to her lips. Once it reached her lips, she licked it up and down and swirled her tongue around the tip.

The next thing Veronica reached was her 12-inch dildo so she could put it right between her huge breasts. She wrapped her massive boos around it and I swear it almost disappeared. Veronica swirled her tongue around the head of it as she jerked the dildo off between her tits. As she fuck those tits with that huge dildo, Veronica game me a cute little smile and a wink.

"Oh Daniel," She moaned, "I wish this was your big cock!"

"Do you guys like the show so far?" Veronica asked.

"I wish I had all of you here to fuck my tits and cum all over me!" She shouted.

Veronica continued with playing with her giant boobs for all the tit lovers then she brought out a huge feather. She lay down on the bed and teased her body as if she was dusting her furniture. She gently glided the feather over her breasts and around her nipples. Veronica used the feather like a duster on her pussy and rolled the tip of the feather against her clit. The grace and beauty of her dancing feather act went on for several more minutes until she glanced over toward me.

"I think we are ready for you now," She said, "Let us see what you have in store for us women."

Veronica said good-bye to the guys and mentioned that she would be back later for the finally. While Veronica was talking to the ladies, I turned on her shower to get it all hot and steamy in the bathroom.

"You are going to take a shower?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah," I said, "I hope that's alright?"

"Hell yeah," She told me, "I love a wet naked man!"

We got the camera directed toward the shower and veronica decided to interact with the girls that were on-line. I slowly stripped of my clothes. Once I had completely stripped, I decided it was time to get rid of my pubic hair.

"Do you women like a clean man?" I asked.

I got out my hair remover had spread it all over my pubic area except for a patch of hair right at the base of my cock. I slowly stoked my cock while I waited for time I need to remove the hair. By the time I used a washcloth to get rid of my pubic hair, I was fully hard. I stepped into the shower, bent my head down to let the water rain down my back, and continued to jack off. I reached for her shower gel and poured some into the puffy shower scrubby she had hanging up. I started to rub it all over as the thick lather glided down my hard wet body.

I made sure to get my cock and my balls all soapy as I continued with my shower. The soap really helped to get my big cock rock hard and make it easier to piston my cock back and forth. I reached up and put my hand behind my head so I could wash under my arms. While was washing under my arms I flexed my biceps for all the women to see how muscular they were. I got more of the shower gel and turned with my back to the camera so the women could see my nice tight ass. I bent my head down once more and wrapped my hands around my neck. I took the shower scrubby and squeezed it so all the soap would run down my back and over my ass.

I turned toward the camera with my throbbing cock in my hand and massaging my balls with the other. I took my cock with the back of my hand facing up and started pulling on it firmly.

"You want to see me cum?" I asked.

"Oh yeah baby," She yelled, "Show us how hard you can cum."

I did not want to wait any longer; I jerked my cock off at a ferocious pace. I kept jacking off until I started to feel my balls tighten up.

"Oh baby," I moaned, "I'm Cummming!"

I yelled aloud as a barrage of hot thick cum erupted out of my cock. My heart raced as I tried to catch my breath from the heat in the shower and the huge load of cum I just spent.

"Damn," Veronica screamed, "That was hot baby!"

"I hope you still have some left after that," She mentioned, "Because I am not done with you yet!"

I hardly had time to turn the water off before Veronica grabbed my semi-hard cock and led me back into the bedroom. We quickly got things set up for the next go around, this time it would be the couple part of the web show.

"I am going to get you good and hard," Veronica hissed, "Then I'm just going to fuck your brains out!"

With that, Veronica began to lick my cock up and down the shaft of my cock. She ran the tip of her tongue up the shaft, circled, and swirled her moist tongue around the head of my cock as it quickly swelled up. Veronica sucked on the head of stiff cock while she massaged and squeezed my balls. She began to jack me off while she sucked on my balls one by one.

"MMMMMM," Veronica purred, "Your cock is so yummy and your balls so smooth."

"Oh yeah," I cried, "I love the way you suck on my balls."

"Yeah baby," She hissed, "I want to ride this big dick!"

Veronica pushed me down on the bed and got over the top of me so she could ease herself on to my throbbing member.

"OOOH Baby you are so big and damn thick too," Veronica cried.

As Veronica rocked back and forth, she moaned aloud as she grasped and squeezed her enormous tits together.

"Oh shit you are tight!" I exclaimed.

"It is not just because of me," Veronica said, "It's because of your huge cock too."

Our moans got louder as she bucked harder up and down on my cock. Soon Veronica was riding my cock hard she could no long hold on to her breasts as they bounced all around slapping against her body. I got her to slow down enough where we could change positions. I got her on her hands and knees then quickly got behind so I could drive my cock into her pussy. I gently penetrated her opening a little a time as I toyed with her with the engorged head of my cock. I heard Veronica gasp when I finally shoved the entire length of my cock into her tight pussy.

"Oh God," She yelled, "Give it to me sweetie!"

"Don't worry," I said, "I will."

I started slowly at first by taking my cock completely out then easing it back in. I squeezed her huge juggs as I continued my slow deep pace. While I fucked, Veronica I moved her hair off to the side so I could kiss the back of her then I pinched and twisted her nipples. I increased my momentum as I cradled Veronica's huge swaying boobs in my hands.

"Fuck me baby!" Veronica ordered.

Soon I was pounding against her ass and trying to hold on to her swinging tits at the same time. Her tits were too much to handle so I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her body into me as I drove my cock into her. Veronica's breasts swayed and swung rhythmically while I fuck her hard and deep.

"Oh don't stop honey," She yelled, "I'm almost there."

"OOOH yeah," I moaned, "I want you to cum hard for me."

"Keep fucking me the way you are and I will have no problem cumming hard for you at all!" She exclaimed.

Then I pushed her chest, face down on the bed, and got up on my feet. While the top of her head was in the pillow and her ass sticking up in the air, I slammed my cock in and out of her wet pussy. I felt her body tighten as she gripped my cock with her pussy then she jerked and moaned deeply.

"Oh Daniel," Veronica screamed, "I'm Cummmmming!"

She twitched and moaned, as her breaths got deeper and longer. I pulled my self off her so she could lie on her back to get some air. I stood over her stroking my cock while I tried to catch my breath as well.

"Oh fuck," She gasped, "That was fucking amazing!"

"Oh yeah baby that was great," I told her, "Now I want your tits."

"You have been dying to fuck my tits," She said, "Haven't you baby?"

"You know I have been." I said.

As she shook her breasts up and down, Veronica looked up at me with a childish grin.

"Well come and get them big boy." She said.

I straddled her chest as she lied down on the bed with her head hanging off the edge. Veronica wrapped those huge titties around my cock and it disappeared between her breasts.

"Where did it go?" I asked.

"I guess your cock is no match for my huge tits," She responded, "Even though you do have a big thick cock."

I slowly started to fuck Veronica's tits so I could really enjoy the moment of being able to fuck such huge tits. Each time the head of my cock would stick out the top of her cleavage, Veronica would stick her tongue and lick the tip of my cock.

"What are you waiting for baby," She mentioned, "Fuck my tits!"

I put my hands on the bed next to her head and got on the tips of my toes. I drove my cock between her huge boobs as she continued to the tip of my cock and let it slip between her lips. I change things up by placing my knees on either side of her and sticking my feet straight up in the air. Her tits were starting to get slick as I fucked her tits like a jackhammer.

"You really know how to titty-fuck!" She purred.

"When it comes to tits like yours I do." I said.

I straddled her chest once more and could feel myself getting ready to explode. I pulled my aching wet cock out from the mounds of flesh; otherwise know as Veronicas huge breasts and jerked my cock over them.

"Come on my tits Daniel." Veronica said.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "I'm going to cum."

With her breasts nestled between her arms and right before I started to cum, Veronica squeezed my balls with her right hand. It was just as hard as the first, a hot stream of cum flew across her tits. Then another went right through her cleavage and caught her in the chin. I kept jacking my cock off and moving it from one titty to the other making sure, her tits were completely covered. The whole time I was jerking off, Veronica never let go of my balls she wanted to make sure that she squeezed as much cum out of me as she could.

"Damn baby look at all that cum." She said, "You are fucking amazing."

"Thank You," I said, "You are really great yourself."

We kissed as Veronica took my cock and ran it all over her breasts. She looked up and smiled at me like a little angel who just got her wings.

"Looks like you could use another shower!"